How does this mod react to the situation when all members of one faction are in the knockdown state or in an SL anim initiated by this mod? Do the remaining members of the other faction gather around and cheer on their comrades?

Also, maybe an option that aftermath only kicks in if one faction dominates the other(s) in this fashion?

13 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Do the remaining members of the other faction gather around and cheer on their comrades?

They were supposed to but that caused some bugs so I removed again

13 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Also, maybe an option that aftermath only kicks in if one faction dominates the other(s) in this fashion?

How exactly Aftermath will behave is something I still have to think about

Currently I intend to let it play after a Scenario ended. Running a check if Combat is still ongoing would technically be possible though I want to avoid any heavy systems here so not entirely sure how secure that would be

23 hours ago, Scrab said:

All I do is calling the AnimEvent for bleedout. Can you type in the console "sae bleedoutstart"? Does that work? Thats the console version of the very same command I use in my scripts.

Its very much amusing that with V3.1 it seems to work even worse for you. When I first made the Knockdown Function I didnt know how exactly Slots worked so all I did in V3.1 was stripping the Function of a check that does literally nothing

Nothing happens when I type that in

1 hour ago, Illana said:

Nothing happens when I type that in

Its a targeted command, you need to target an Actor for that first and are you sure you wrote it correctly?

If it doesnt work that would explain why the Vanilla Bleedout Animations arent working, something overrides the Event Name or your Bleedout files are corrupt. Unlikely that that would also cause the custom ones to bug out but the custom ones arent real bleedout anims so who knows whats going on there zz

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Its a targeted command, you need to target an Actor for that first and are you sure you wrote it correctly?

If it doesnt work that would explain why the Vanilla Bleedout Animations arent working, something overrides the Event Name or your Bleedout files are corrupt. Unlikely that that would also cause the custom ones to bug out but the custom ones arent real bleedout anims so who knows whats going on there zz

ok i didnt target myself, targeting myself and it works fine. Targeting npcs also works fine. Just something blocking it from happening after being assaulted :/

35 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Thank you Scrab for all your hard work on this mod. Do you think you will be able to add in filters for specific animal types at some point? For instance turning on Yamete! for Falmer but having it turned off for Dragons? Thank you.

If someone would be kind enough to make a List with every single creature type in the entirety of Skyrim it would be a very easy thing to implement.. I think

26 minutes ago, Illana said:

ok i didnt target myself, targeting myself and it works fine. Targeting npcs also works fine. Just something blocking it from happening after being assaulted

Try this:

YamCore.pex

Yamete V3.2

*This is a Patch, override 3.1 with this

• Fixed an issue with Bleedout not working correctly
  • Hotkey for Reapers Mercy can be disabled & is disabled on default
  • Hotkey to Pause/Unpause the Mod can be disabled & is disabled on default

Edited by Scrab
V3.2 is no longer a Patch post V4 release
On 4/13/2021 at 11:36 PM, Scrab said:

If someone would be kind enough to make a List with every single creature type in the entirety of Skyrim it would be a very easy thing to implement.. I think

Try this:

YamCore.pex 16.17 kB · 11 downloads

Thank you! Here's a list I found.

Spoiler

Wolves

Trolls

Seekers

SabreCats

IceWraiths

Falmers

Draugrs

DragonPriests

Dogs

ChaurusHunters

Chaurus

Canines

BoarsMounted

BoarsAny

Boars

Bears

Werewolves

FrostAtronach

Wisps

VampireLords

Giants

Spiders

StormAtronach

Rieklings

LargeSpiders

Lurkers

Netches

Skeevers

GiantSpiders

ChaurusReapers

Gargoyles

Ashhoppers

Slaughterfishes

Rabbits

Mudcrabs

Mammoths

DwarvenSpheres

DwarvenCenturions

Dragons

Chickens

WispMothers

Hagravens

Foxes

Horkers

Spriggans

Goats

Horses

Deers

DwarvenSpiders

DwarvenBallistas

Cows

Quick question:

I use AS-LAL. I know you say don't enable Yamete! until the Helgen intro is complete. When would you say it's safe for me (or anybody using an alternate start mod) to enable this mod in-game? Perhaps when the quest "Before the Storm" (warning Riverwood) is initiated? AS-LAL or vanilla intro, eventually you're going to get to this point.

BTW, if I haven't enabled Yamete! in the MCM yet, shouldn't the Reaper's Mercy toggle also be disabled? It should definitely be disabled when I'm in the console typing commands, renaming an enchanted item, or performing a search in the inventory menu.

1 hour ago, Seeker999 said:

BTW, if I haven't enabled Yamete! in the MCM yet, shouldn't the Reaper's Mercy toggle also be disabled? It should definitely be disabled when I'm in the console typing commands, renaming an enchanted item, or performing a search in the inventory menu.

Ye it shouldnt. Didnt I disable the toggle on a new game? I thought I did. I will also add a check to the Toggle that you can only enable/disable it while not in a menu with the next version and remove the spell on Default

The disclaimer is for people playing the Vanilla Intro. Yamete bugs out the execution scene quite dramatically apparently. If youre using LAL (and dont start with the default intro) you could just enable it whenever I guess

7 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I use AS-LAL. I know you say don't enable Yamete! until the Helgen intro is complete. When would you say it's safe for me (or anybody using an alternate start mod) to enable this mod in-game? Perhaps when the quest "Before the Storm" (warning Riverwood) is initiated? AS-LAL or vanilla intro, eventually you're going to get to this point.

After you get out the cell, or after the Helgen intro, whichever happens last.

Will you ever consider implementing a surrender feature or is it not your vision for this mod? Surrendering 'works' in other mods similiar to this but it was always a bit boring, I would like to know your opinion on it Scrab (And anyone else who wants to share their own thoughts).

9 hours ago, Ferrumus said:

I would like to know your opinion on it Scrab

I dont have issues with that but right now, I focus more on new Scenarios and a proper Aftermath Frame

After that, I could technically introduce it quite easily though I am not entirely sure how to make it "less boring" compared to other mods

12 hours ago, Yegleftuk said:

Found a bug in the last version : After a scenario, the aggressor should continue combat, but they keep equip and unequip weapon indefinitely, to try to fight me.

What aggressor, what Victim, what Scenario, when and can you reproduce it with 100% certainty and if so, how. I cant fix what I cant reproduce