18 minutes ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

Does this mean if I currently have Yamete, i'm good to install the new version on an existing save? and if I don't does it mean I have to start a new game?

I posted a second WIP on Page9 which already included part of the MCM overhaul n stuff

If you currently have that, you can just install over, otherwise you need a clean save/new game

(Thats why Im worried I might be rushing content too much, I seem to have a Talent for requiring new games with each major version ? )

12 minutes ago, Illana said:

I'm assuming this isn't intended

No, I used that to hunt down your free Cam Bug :) 

Ill try to get a quick update out this week to also get the MCM Load/Save Feature in place, will fix it with that hen

This question is specific to my load order since my test profile seems to work fine, however on the main profile it appears I do not go into bleedout after a scene. Wondering if you could give me a high level explanation of how the code works there so I can narrow down my search on what mod is conflicting with Yamete to produce this.

7 hours ago, Basilius said:

You're doing gods work here. I'm looking forward to trying this out for my next playthrough but I do have a question.

How feasible would it be to provide OStim/OSex support for this? I loved Defeat but agree there were bugs that needed to get ironed out plus you're actively developing this which is wonderful to see nowadays. I'd love to see support between the two since OStim also has an active developer. 

People would actually use Osex if it had Yamete, guaranteed.  ? Since this would be the first such actual gameplay integration.

5 hours ago, Illana said:

explanation of how the code works there

When youre being knocked down, your Script Instance is put into a State which is equal to the Scenario you set in the MCM

Once the Instance finished going over into that State, it calls the Mainscript to tell him what happens know, this Mainscript will then start an Animation and return either positive if the Animation started or negative if anything went wrong

Since your Animation starts(?) it should have given back positive so the Instance will then register for an Event which should be send by SL after the Animation ended. This Event will then play the actual Scenario & knock you down into Bleedout (If the Call returns negative, you just skip the Animation and should go straight into Bleedout)

I assume you are talking about the Player, which has their Instance nested in an exclusive Quest called.... no clue. Yam_PlayerVictim? Yam_PlayerMonitor? something like that but if the Scene starts, your Quest should be running properly since its the only way for the Player to be used as a Victim, so it sounds like something is interfering with SL sending its Hook Event to my Scripts

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

When youre being knocked down, your Script Instance is put into a State which is equal to the Scenario you set in the MCM

Once the Instance finished going over into that State, it calls the Mainscript to tell him what happens know, this Mainscript will then start an Animation and return either positive if the Animation started or negative if anything went wrong

Since your Animation starts(?) it should have given back positive so the Instance will then register for an Event which should be send by SL after the Animation ended. This Event will then play the actual Scenario & knock you down into Bleedout (If the Call returns negative, you just skip the Animation and should go straight into Bleedout)

I assume you are talking about the Player, which has their Instance nested in an exclusive Quest called.... no clue. Yam_PlayerVictim? Yam_PlayerMonitor? something like that but if the Scene starts, your Quest should be running properly since its the only way for the Player to be used as a Victim, so it sounds like something is interfering with SL sending its Hook Event to my Scripts

Hmm, do u have sexlab utility plus by any chance?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

no, thats regular SL stuff

Hmm

I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it's this mod: 360 movement behaviour. The mod comes with script source, maybe can make sense of it?

Seems to fix itself if i swap my fov using the F key after the scene and i get into another. Without switching my fov and if I get into another scene the bleedout animation will not play.

Really odd interaction lol but I'm assuming it's to do with this part of the script:

Event OnControlDown(string control)
	If control == "Toggle POV" && !Utility.IsInMenuMode()
		float counter = 0
		While (counter < 5.00) && ((PlayerRef as objectReference).GetAnimationVariableBool("bIsThirdPerson360") != (PlayerRef as objectReference).GetAnimationVariableBool("IsFirstPerson"))
			utility.wait(0.01)
			counter += 0.01
		EndWhile
		If counter < 5.00
			PlayerRef.SetAnimationVariableBool("bIsThirdPerson360", !(PlayerRef as objectReference).GetAnimationVariableBool("IsFirstPerson"))
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndEvent

@Scrab

Hi, everytime i have sex after being stripped, i find myself being friends with enemy.

Fight with Bandit, Bandit strip me and then proceed to have sex and after that he wont attack me anymore and i can talk to them.

Same thing with Vampire so it's not only bandits.

Thanks for checking that out.

Using only the player can be a victim and using the Basic Bleedout, they will attack my followers but not me

Oh ! When i shutdown the combat quest in the mcm everything goes back to normal.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Oh ! When i shutdown the combat quest in the mcm everything goes back to normal.

That sounds like the Scenario doesnt shutdown properly . You sure its not the recovery time either?  (thats all cause of this freecam Bug ?)

You properly exit Bleedout?

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Yeah i don't think i go to bleedout after.... i think you may be right what could be the fix ?

I.. dont understand

So you get into Bleedout?

Do you stand up again?

And then enemies just stay non hostile until Combat ends/You forceclose the Combat Quest?

And youre using the Bleedout Scenario for the Player?

40 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I.. dont understand

So you get into Bleedout?

Do you stand up again?

And then enemies just stay non hostile until Combat ends/You forceclose the Combat Quest?

And youre using the Bleedout Scenario for the Player?

This is the behaviour i see as well and that's only with 360 movement enabled. You exit scene but no bleedout animation and walk around with enemies being friendly until bleedout timer is done

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Sorry for my english

I get stripped until i have no more armor  (i love that mechanic)

Then there is a assault with sexlab

Then i just stand up and move freely ( i use the Basic Scenario) i am not in bleedout

And then ennemies just stay non hostile and i can hit them

My follower fight until they are down but i am not hostile to them

Until i force close the combat quest, now everything is back to normal until i get stripped again and it goes on.

The combat quest stay active even after a fight if i don't force it to close with MCM

1 hour ago, Illana said:

until bleedout timer is done

What setting are you 2 using for Bleedout?

What Duration Setting? Or does it happen no matter the setting?

I didnt change anything on how Bleedout is handled, which is somewhat confusing

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

What setting are you 2 using for Bleedout?

What Duration Setting? Or does it happen no matter the setting?

I didnt change anything on how Bleedout is handled, which is somewhat confusing

i am using BleedoutInstant with a duration of 0.

8 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

May it be because the combat active doesn't terminate ? That is why i force close it everything goes back to normal

There was indeed in issue with the Basic Scenario allowing the Combat Quest to close

Though the Basic Scenario doesnt force you into Bleedout, so beyond that I am now slightly confused about your issue? If you want to get into Bleedout, you need to use BleedoutInstant and the reason why no1 is becomming hostile then it probably because of your 10 second Recovery time?

9 hours ago, Illana said:

i am using BleedoutInstant with a duration of 0.

TheScript you posted does nothing before you actually press F, but your bug happens before that

Have you checked if the same thing happens with the vanilla bleedout/custom anims?

Can mods Yamete! V3 be implemented via Mod  Organizer 2? I recently downloaded ? 

(the last one for testing), put them in the the same folder, and enabled them there, but they don't seem to be working.  :( ?

did not work, although they were still in the  folder.  (  What should I do )

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

I am now slightly confused about your issue?

My issue is that after a assault every ennemy stays friendly, i must force close the quest in mcm to make them hostile again.  (maybe do a hotkey to force close the quest :P haha)

Everything works awesome except for this :)

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

no1 is becomming hostile then it probably because of your 10 second Recovery time?

Ok i shall try with default setting to see what happens, i will give news :) thanks for helping me

This seems to have a deleterious effect on the Helgen execution scene. Dragon turns up as you are about to get your head lopped off, then you get up and are running on the spot with no control. Tried with fresh game with this where it didn't work and same setup, (basically my normal load out), without this with fresh game where it works as intended. Alternate start, (erm), start, so all MCM's were fresh and setup in both circumstances before start sequence, Might be related to the camera issue which seems to have been mentioned before in the thread.

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Basic Scenario (No bleedout)

Ok did more testing with the default settings and i included images to clarify

Spoiler

I am fighting, everything is going great then i get assaulted

20210405080032_1.jpg.c8c667c30e901ee1ebe1bdd0b1d6a4f5.jpg

The scene doesn't get disturbed as the enemy continue to attack me (this is great !)

20210405080118_1.jpg.74b219802b4359cabec5530f331c7b63.jpg

Fantastic !

Part 2 : After the assault

Spoiler

Everyone is No Hostile, i can talk to them all.  Everyone

20210405080649_1.jpg.c2a5b2b3967c103d1c333d4754529d16.jpg

20210405080804_1.jpg.e8967eb734056c13ea870fc70bac9ab5.jpg

It stays like that even after waiting five minutes, the combat quest seem stuck.

Also when i try candlelight or conjuring it doesnt work (the light doesnt appear or the creature)

20210405081404_1.jpg.edca84d8bb4f9c54888c939c5fc77937.jpg

Part Three :  Using the MCM to force close the combat quest

Spoiler

Everything is now ok ! Everybody wants to attack me

20210405080937_1.jpg.9af3373adabc205e62e393420c1a15da.jpg

But after i get assaulted again, the quest get stuck again and the all become friendly again until i force close the quest again.

Hope it clarifies :)

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

and are running on the spot with no control.

This very issue has been reported shortly before V3 and I disabled Yamete on game start for that very reason

If you enabled it, that might be the issue (Ill add a comment for that to the MCM) 

Other than that, For the Default Vanilla Intro, I just ran through it and except the few quirks here n there everything works. Everything triggers in time, stages are set when they should be set, no Scenes get stuck. Everythings fine (and I know every single Detail that happens in the Vanilla Intro) 

As for LAL no clue. Not using it. Too slow, unstable, weak. I also cant really do anything about that cause closed source mods are fun

59 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hope it clarifies

Also tested that tried it a few times in multiple locations but everything works fine. No clue if something I did magically fixed it (Im pretty sure it was working for me before too). Ill quickly enable the MCM load/save options & upload V3.1

Yamete V3.1

MCM

• Added Save/Load Feature
  • Added a Disclaimer to not start Yamete before you completed Helgen

Combat Quest

• Removed "Arena: SetStage(999)" and "Scan: Setsttage(999)" notifications
  • Fixed an issue with Combat Quest not being able to close properly
  • Slightly improved Bleedout enter & exit Functions