I have a problem.  The mod works great, however, whenever I am pilloried or in prison, no events trigger.  I sat and waited it out, but nothing happens.  The jailer comes and goes, leads me to the pillory, releases me, etc.  However, the guards never come to rape/beat my character.  Wondering why this is happening.  I never had the issue with the older version of the mod.  Thanks. Great mod.

I have a problem.  The mod works great, however, whenever I am pilloried or in prison, no events trigger.  I sat and waited it out, but nothing happens.  The jailer comes and goes, leads me to the pillory, releases me, etc.  However, the guards never come to rape/beat my character.  Wondering why this is happening.  I never had the issue with the older version of the mod.  Thanks. Great mod.

Read the post above yours that Inte made at 4:15pm yesterday.  If that sounds like the same problem then the fix will be in Inte's next patch.

I have a problem. The mod works great, however, whenever I am pilloried or in prison, no events trigger. I sat and waited it out, but nothing happens. The jailer comes and goes, leads me to the pillory, releases me, etc. However, the guards never come to rape/beat my character. Wondering why this is happening. I never had the issue with the older version of the mod. Thanks. Great mod.

I found that minor arrests don't trigger events in prison at least. I had to commit a murder to increase my bounty to 1000 so that it was a major crime.

I have a problem. The mod works great, however, whenever I am pilloried or in prison, no events trigger. I sat and waited it out, but nothing happens. The jailer comes and goes, leads me to the pillory, releases me, etc. However, the guards never come to rape/beat my character. Wondering why this is happening. I never had the issue with the older version of the mod. Thanks. Great mod.

I found that minor arrests don't trigger events in prison at least. I had to commit a murder to increase my bounty to 1000 so that it was a major crime.

MCM has options to set what bounty is considered as minor. More punishing events do not start before overall bounty in the hold is higher than that.

MCM has options to set what bounty is considered as minor. More punishing events do not start before overall bounty in the hold is higher than that.

Ok thanks, I never noticed that somehow

Is anyone else having the problem where when you are taken to the pillory it just disappears and all you do is stand where it is? I'm having that problem and the only thing that happens is the whipping and none of the other events. 

Patch No. 4 includes everything in all the previous patches with the following additions.

• Added .::. Navmeshed out the space around the pillories, so jailer won't keep trying to go right through them.
  • Added .::. More dialog with bounty hunters.
  • Patched .::. Gold calculation when escaped, and increased the penalty to 1000.
  • Patched .::. No punishments given. It works in my tests most of the time. I'm sure more testing, bug hunting is required.
  • I'm sure I changed more stuff, just can't remember atm.   

Install
Uninstall previous version, then install this here version overwriting everything.

Future Developments

• Add support for DD devices, maybe ... IDK  a lot of DD devices going around Skyrim now, just ask Kimy.
  • More bug killing.  

Updated to patch No. 4b -- all inclusive again.

• Patched .::. No punishments given, used different logic this time.
  • Some minor stuff.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04b.7z

Problem with navmeshing out the cages is that the prisoner / any followers will teleport out of them.

Hm... I never had that happen because of the navmesh. Under certain conditions, teleportation out of the cage will happen with or without the navmesh. From what I could tell its from SexLab, there is a way to escape the cage that way, but I am not going to say it here.

Im having a similar problem. I would get arrested for crimes (major or minor) i would be taken all the way to the prison, the guard who takes me would just stand there with the jailer. They both do nothing. All that happens is my cuffs and gag are removed, replaced with a collar, but thats it. I did take off my equipment but nothing happens. I can't even move.

That sometimes happens when the guard gets in the way of the jailer, and jailer can't get to you.

Do this,

Open console click on jailer or the guard,

Type

TC

Exit console and shuffle them around, then repeat the console command to revert back to normal.  

Are there know issues by using the ModOrganizer? I try to use this mod in it (I checked every other reason for problems double) and whenever I commit a crime, they force me to pack in my weapons, give me a colar and a gag and than go away while I am still fully dressed. I still can equipe my weapons, but I can't use them (attack button is blocked) and they let go me away.

Are there know issues by using the ModOrganizer? I try to use this mod in it (I checked every other reason for problems double) and whenever I commit a crime, they force me to pack in my weapons, give me a colar and a gag and than go away while I am still fully dressed. I still can equipe my weapons, but I can't use them (attack button is blocked) and they let go me away.

Reset the mod in the MCM, I have used MO ever since I started modding and have had no issues with it and PO. Some people might say MO doesn't work with certain mods, but in my experience it works with everything but ENB.

Btw, are you sure they let you away, or is it just the gap between them and you before the auto run kicks in? No offence, but I made that mistake before.

My "Lowest Health % to Stop Whipping" setting in patch 4b started at 66%... it was 0% in 3b and I never adjusted it. Pressing the "Default" key changes it to 5%, but the slider only goes from 30% to 99%. Those inconsistencies seem a bit strange, but it's a minor issue.

A bigger issue is that since installing the patch, after the parading through town and whipping, the jailer just stands there and never removes the mask. Also, I get the "crowd dismissed" message but the crowd doesn't leave. The "unstuck" debug options didn't help. I didn't have this issue before installing the patch, but that might be coincidental. This was in Windhelm. (EDIT: After activating the wait command a couple times to wait a few hours, the jailer eventually recovered and removed it.)

My "Lowest Health % to Stop Whipping" setting in patch 4b started at 66%... it was 0% in 3b and I never adjusted it. Pressing the "Default" key changes it to 5%, but the slider only goes from 30% to 99%. Those inconsistencies seem a bit strange, but it's a minor issue.

A bigger issue is that since installing the patch, after the parading through town and whipping, the jailer just stands there and never removes the mask. Also, I get the "crowd dismissed" message but the crowd doesn't leave. The "unstuck" debug options didn't help. I didn't have this issue before installing the patch, but that might be coincidental. This was in Windhelm. (EDIT: After activating the wait command a couple times to wait a few hours, the jailer eventually recovered and removed it.)

Thanks for posting this, I actually didn't think to use the wait command so I ended up reloading. Well not any more :)

Hey everbody,

i got some errors from PO. I did a clean install and am trying to install mods as clean as possible now, since i crashed some of my old saves before :/ .

Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "xpoIntegration".
Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
Error: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (62041A3B) because their base types do not match

As said the install was clean and i get these errors while i am in the starting screen. Every requirement is installed and the load order is correct. I have seen these errors a lot in other logs, but didnt see any comment on them. Anyone knows how to fix this ? I like to have a papyrus log without errors :)

Well solved this. DeathAlternative did not install correctly, but i have another problem and thats, that there is no event triggered throughout being imprisoned or at the pillory. Even on a new save with everything DD-related switched off, no event, except whipping is triggered. The probabilities of events are set to the same level in MCM. I tried it severeal times but nothing. 

Papyrus now gives me this:

Error: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation cannot be bound because SexLabQuestAnimationSlots is not the right type

while TES5Edit says that SexLabQuestAnimationSlots is deprecated. Dont know if this is intended or a bug. Any advice how to fix this, is appreciated. I dont get it :(

All the same I'll look into that.

Did not get that far in my patching, so I did not touch the parade scene yet. Suppose you can post a log when it happens again?

Did not get that far in my patching, so I did not touch the parade scene yet. Suppose you can post a log when it happens again?

Here's a log starting with the arrest. At 1:49-1:50AM is when the problem starts to occur: the crowd is "dismissed" but doesn't leave, the jailer becomes unresponsive (but occasionally paces around), and the player is unable to do anything because the bonds are not removed.

Also, I know you said that you didn't touch the parade scene, but it seemed to be working for me before I installed the patch, and consistently does not work after installing it. Maybe that's just coincidental, though, and I've only tried it in Windhelm. (According to Infernas17 this can happen without the patch)

Papyrus.log

Here's a log starting with the arrest. At 1:49-1:50AM is when the problem starts to occur: the crowd is "dismissed" but doesn't leave, the jailer becomes unresponsive (but occasionally paces around), and the player is unable to do anything because the bonds are not removed.

Also, I know you said that you didn't touch the parade scene, but it seemed to be working for me before I installed the patch, and consistently does not work after installing it. Maybe that's just coincidental, though, and I've only tried it in Windhelm.

Just thought I would share my own experience, I found that this happened before Inte's patches as well, I waited for about 10 mins real time before the jailer released my player. During this time the crowd stands around laughing and clapping and the jailer walks around a bit.

Basically the same as you.

This has probably been asked before, but will you occasionally see random NPCs in the process of being "punished" in towns from time to time, or does this only work for the Player Character?

Sorry but no, PO is Player Character only unfortunately.

Oh balls.. are there any plans to add something like that in the future? My character is really good at not getting caught and it would be kind of cool to be the one chosen to administer a public flogging from time to time.

I have pillory and it works as intended, but the textures are seem to be missing. Everything new is purple. The shackles. The collar. The cage in the cell. The whip. And the pillory.

I have searched through a lot of comments, but I didn't find anything. Is there any solution to this?

Just realised what DD meant. Does PO require Devious Devices to have textures for the new items? If so, then it should be mentioned at the requirements.