Ok new patch.

Install

Using a mod manager uninstall old one, and install this one overwriting everything. 

Includes everything in previous patches and,

• Patched .:. "Player has escaped" spamming.
  • Fixed .:. No punishment happening while in the pillory, this is more of a patch of the previous patch, more patching might be required. CK decided not to compile one of my scripts.  
  • Added .:. More dialog.

Next Patch

• Navmesh out the space around the pillories so the jailer won't keep trying to walk right through them.
  • IDK more bug killing.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 03b.7z

With the parade scenario, when the jailer calls off the crowd how long should it take to be let up and go back to the jail? Because I end up waiting at least 5 minutes real time while my character kneels on the floor and the crowd claps, and the jailer just walks around for a while.

Also, on my last arrest, I was arrested in Morthal and a parade scenario began, but the jailer started walking up the hill to the left of the guard house, so I skipped the guard manoeuvre in the MCM. Guess where it took me? Windhelm. What's up there?

inhabitants of the palace go to look at sex in a cage... and they fall into the cage and can't go outside from there.

expand the system of punishment - a companion must also be the target of punishment (sex, spanking, humiliation)

extend the dialogue companion and a hero inside of a prison cell. they obviously have something to "talk"

-facepalm-

I bet that was it. I didn't install the zaz texture pack in the animations download page. I knew it was something stupid I was doing. Thank you for helping out!

For the benefit of my fellow noobs: One possible resolution to the textureless purple framework issue is that in the Zaz Animation download page, there's also the ZazAnimationPack_Textures file. You're going to need this.

I could fix it like that, I think, but in practice few people anyway read the instructions. :)

I've been thinking of adding one of the scripts to the textures file, with just a version number to check. If it's not as expected, then either the texture pack was not installed, or it's an unsupported version.

I installed the new patch 03b via Mod Organizer as a new mod, placed after XPO and the previous 03 patch.  MO indicated that the 03 patch was now redundant, so I probably could have unchecked it but I didn't.

My PC got arrested about 7pm, was taken to jail, and the prison punishment scenes worked as expected, with the addition of what appeared to be new starting and ending punishment messages.  In the morning she was taken to the pillories, where I saw something I had never seen before.  The jailor said that she was too weak to be whipped; then I think I saw a punishment start message flash up, but I can't be sure about that because it didn't last very long.  Then I saw the message box from Auto Unequip Ammo pop up with a message about an xpo dummy arrow (see pic attached).  After that there were no more punishments for the rest of the day, and the jailor did not take her back to prison when darkness fell.  I waited until midnight and she was still in the pillory.  The only other thing (as if that wasn't enough) that was unusual was that the jailor got stuck in an animation loop 3 times and I had to use the xpo MCM debug menu to free him.  Those all happened after the strange message box.

post-317127-0-80079200-1425935963_thumb.jpg

post-317127-0-20528300-1425935981_thumb.jpg

post-317127-0-47192900-1425935987_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log.7z

I installed the new patch 03b via Mod Organizer as a new mod, placed after XPO and the previous 03 patch.  MO indicated that the 03 patch was now redundant, so I probably could have unchecked it but I didn't.

My PC got arrested about 7pm, was taken to jail, and the prison punishment scenes worked as expected, with the addition of what appeared to be new starting and ending punishment messages.  In the morning she was taken to the pillories, where I saw something I had never seen before.  The jailor said that she was too weak to be whipped; then I think I saw a punishment start message flash up, but I can't be sure about that because it didn't last very long.  Then I saw the message box from Auto Unequip Ammo pop up with a message about an xpo dummy arrow (see pic attached).  After that there were no more punishments for the rest of the day, and the jailor did not take her back to prison when darkness fell.  I waited until midnight and she was still in the pillory.  The only other thing (as if that wasn't enough) that was unusual was that the jailor got stuck in an animation loop 3 times and I had to use the xpo MCM debug menu to free him.  Those all happened after the strange message box.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_09 13_48_06_02.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_09 13_55_58_89.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_09 13_56_01_38.jpg

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

1. You have to uninstall (not just uncheck) all the previous patches, the latest version is all inclusive.
  2. "Too weak to be whipped" I added that as a check for your existing health vs. minimum whipping health you have to set in the MCM menu.
    • Looks like you did not set anything in the PO Patches menu. Set the health to say 90% and the time to say 25 seconds.
  3. Auto Unequip Ammo I do not use, so not sure about that message box, but just set it to arrow. I know Skyrim is really bad at un-equipping arrows, so xaz might have added an invisible arrow as a work-around, IDK because I have not seen it in the code.  

You should clean your save, looks like you have a lot of deleted properties still in your save. Then reset your SexLab by "Clean System" and try it again.  

That "xpo Dummy Arrow" was my way of not fighting too hard with the Skyrim auto equip arrows (which is the reason you have that mod to begin with). Basically, I unequip items in both hands, then equip the invisible dummy arrows, then unequip them again. Now the actor is no longer equipped with weapons or arrows (or bolts).

I guess it conflicts with some mods though, and it's really telling how long I've been away from PO modding, because I use that mod too and I've not see the error message. :(

Things I'm working on now will maybe go into PO as a test bench before integrating in ZAP, not sure, but in that case I'm actively working on the next version. :)

That "xpo Dummy Arrow" was my way of not fighting too hard with the Skyrim auto equip arrows (which is the reason you have that mod to begin with). Basically, I unequip items in both hands, then equip the invisible dummy arrows, then unequip them again. Now the actor is no longer equipped with weapons or arrows (or bolts).

I guess it conflicts with some mods though, and it's really telling how long I've been away from PO modding, because I use that mod too and I've not see the error message. :(

Things I'm working on now will maybe go into PO as a test bench before integrating in ZAP, not sure, but in that case I'm actively working on the next version. :)

So they are invisible, that's why I couldn't see them. :P

I've been running with XPO and auto-unequip ammo for over a year now and that's the first time I've ever seen the message.

1. You have to uninstall (not just uncheck) all the previous patches, the latest version is all inclusive.
  2. "Too weak to be whipped" I added that as a check for your existing health vs. minimum whipping health you have to set in the MCM menu.
    • Looks like you did not set anything in the PO Patches menu. Set the health to say 90% and the time to say 25 seconds.
  3. Auto Unequip Ammo I do not use, so not sure about that message box, but just set it to arrow. I know Skyrim is really bad at un-equipping arrows, so xaz might have added an invisible arrow as a work-around, IDK because I have not seen it in the code.  

You should clean your save, looks like you have a lot of deleted properties still in your save. Then reset your SexLab by "Clean System" and try it again.  

1. When you use Mod Organizer, unchecking the mod in the left pane does uninstall it, since the virtual data directory will then not contain any of its files the next time you start the game.  Good to know the patch was all inclusive.

2. I had set health to 90% and time to 30 seconds.

The Skyrim Save Cleaner doesn't show any unattached scripts (i.e. none flagged with #->).  Is there another save cleaner that you run?

Yes, I use this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045

It is tricky to use but here is a quick guide.

Unintrusive (safe) procedure.

• Main screen click “Select ESS”
    • Load the save you want.
  • Hit “Remove Unattached Instances”
  • Hit “Remove Instances”
    • Check “Remove instances with undefined classes only”
    • Hit “Remove”

A “deep” clean of your save. (Keep the old one as a backup)

• Everything above in the “safe” save cleaning plus bellow.
  • Hit “Load Papyrus Section” (will take a while)
  • Hit “Analysis” tab.
  • After it finishes hit “Clear Filter”.
  • In analysis window look for [script class: Current instances count] bellow that there should be something like this for example,

[03/08/2015 - 11:55:43PM] xpoMain_SF_SimpleWhipping ended.

left click on the blue underlined part, this will automatically take you to the “Script Data” window, here (and this is very important!) right click only on the highlighted text you see there. If done correctly it will put that text in the filter window.

• Next hit “Analysys” tab and do the same thing for everything in underlined blue. Another example would be this,

(Skyrim)critterspawn:1044

left click on critterspawn only not on (Skyrim), and repeat the above with the filter.

• After you build your filter
  • Hit “Remove Instances”
  • Uncheck “Remove instances with undefined classes only”
  • Hit “Remove” (this will take a while as well)

Thanks for the link to the tool, I hadn't seen that one before.

This is the analysis report I got:

Analysis...
Warning: There are 2#RefID: 0@ScriptID: script instances that are not attached to any object in the game. Please, consider using "Remove Unattached Instances". Sometimes several steps are required. Load the result savegame, make a new save and repeat the process. Continue until you have zero unattached instances.

Scripts from the following resources still have active threads. It's NOT recommended to update these resources until active scripts finish their work
[Resource : Threads count]
HearthFires#Resource: HearthFires:  6

The most "Heavy" non-basic classes. There are a lot of instances of these classes in the game, in some cases this can lead to performance drop. Some scripts are designed and expected to have a lot of instances. However, if they don't suppose to hold any long term data, such design is not optimal at all. If you experience a performance issues, try temporary removing the corresponding resources.
[script class: Current instances count]
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1801

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes  
If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)
[03/09/2015 - 09:03:00PM] [Zad]: [ObjectReference < (0010C061)>] contains blocked keyword [Key#Class: Keyword <CraftingCookpot (000A5CB3)>]. Not OnSitting.
[03/09/2015 - 09:03:22PM] Found 3 arousedActor#Class: Actors
[03/09/2015 - 09:03:23PM] Found 0 nakedActor#Class: Actors

Analysis complete

I did the "Remove Unattached Instances" and "Remove Instances" (with undefined classes) and got 2 scripts removed.  I then removed the 1801 instances.

I loaded the resultant game, verified my PO settings (patch at 90% 30sec), did a clean of Sexlab and then reloaded my saved Sexlab settings.  I had my PC dismiss her follower, leave Breezehome, and get arrested.  Since it was about 1:30pm in game, she was taken to jail and then to the pillory.  At the pillory, an NPC asked the jailor is he could whip her, but then walked away and never whipped her, nor did any further punishment take place.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

-facepalm-

I bet that was it. I didn't install the zaz texture pack in the animations download page. I knew it was something stupid I was doing. Thank you for helping out!

For the benefit of my fellow noobs: One possible resolution to the textureless purple framework issue is that in the Zaz Animation download page, there's also the ZazAnimationPack_Textures file. You're going to need this.

I could fix it like that, I think, but in practice few people anyway read the instructions. :)

I've been thinking of adding one of the scripts to the textures file, with just a version number to check. If it's not as expected, then either the texture pack was not installed, or it's an unsupported version.

I swear I did read the instructions, I'm just clumsy. :<

Great mod, btw!

-facepalm-

The files need to be renamed to make it more obvious:

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z

should be

ZazAnimationPack_Part_1_OF_2_V0600.7z

ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z

should be

ZazAnimationPack_Part_2_OF_2_V0600.7z

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z

should be

ZazAnimationPack_Part_3_Patch_Upgrade_TO_V0604.7z

ZazAnimationPack - German v0602 - by Verodor.rar

should be

ZazAnimationPack_Part_2_OF_2_Plus_Upgrade_TO_v0602- German - by Verodor.rar

Also the installation instructions in the initial post need to be updated to:

Installation

1. Download both parts of the base mod version and any version upgrade patch 

2. Install the files (in order) to your Steam Skyrim folder. You can use Any Mod Manager of your Choice

3. Activate the ESM file in your Mod Manager or Steam.

4. Run the FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". For more info, look here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11811.

(There isn't a version that doesn't require FNIS. If you're going to Mod your Game you need to be a little proactive and poke around for Answers)

5. Enable the ZazAnimationPack.esm file.

6. You can use MCM Menu from the optional SkyUI mod to tweak/Change the settings to you're liking of the ZaZ Animation Pack

(SKYUI is highly recommended, it provides the only good way to manage mod settings)

6. Enjoy the mod (optional)

Im having a similar problem. I would get arrested for crimes (major or minor) i would be taken all the way to the prison, the guard who takes me would just stand there with the jailer. They both do nothing. All that happens is my cuffs and gag are removed, replaced with a collar, but thats it. I did take off my equipment but nothing happens. I can't even move.

Thanks for the link to the tool, I hadn't seen that one before.

This is the analysis report I got:

Analysis...

Warning: There are 2#RefID: 0@ScriptID: script instances that are not attached to any object in the game. Please, consider using "Remove Unattached Instances". Sometimes several steps are required. Load the result savegame, make a new save and repeat the process. Continue until you have zero unattached instances.

Scripts from the following resources still have active threads. It's NOT recommended to update these resources until active scripts finish their work

[Resource : Threads count]

HearthFires#Resource: HearthFires:  6

The most "Heavy" non-basic classes. There are a lot of instances of these classes in the game, in some cases this can lead to performance drop. Some scripts are designed and expected to have a lot of instances. However, if they don't suppose to hold any long term data, such design is not optimal at all. If you experience a performance issues, try temporary removing the corresponding resources.

[script class: Current instances count]

(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1801

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes  

If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)

[03/09/2015 - 09:03:00PM] [Zad]: [ObjectReference < (0010C061)>] contains blocked keyword [Key#Class: Keyword <CraftingCookpot (000A5CB3)>]. Not OnSitting.

[03/09/2015 - 09:03:22PM] Found 3 arousedActor#Class: Actors

[03/09/2015 - 09:03:23PM] Found 0 nakedActor#Class: Actors

Analysis complete

I did the "Remove Unattached Instances" and "Remove Instances" (with undefined classes) and got 2 scripts removed.  I then removed the 1801 instances.

I loaded the resultant game, verified my PO settings (patch at 90% 30sec), did a clean of Sexlab and then reloaded my saved Sexlab settings.  I had my PC dismiss her follower, leave Breezehome, and get arrested.  Since it was about 1:30pm in game, she was taken to jail and then to the pillory.  At the pillory, an NPC asked the jailor is he could whip her, but then walked away and never whipped her, nor did any further punishment take place.

Thanks to your log, I found that bug and killed it. Fix in the next patch.   :P 

Hunting down another bug, PC not using the pillory properly ... just stands there in front of it. I'm thinking its got something to do with some of the punishment scenes.

Aww man, I'm still waiting on v034 for the DD support, or at least a DD patch, since DD devices tend to not play well with PO

So, you want to keep the DD devices on when arrested? Or have them removed during, and then put back at the end?

Aww man, I'm still waiting on v034 for the DD support, or at least a DD patch, since DD devices tend to not play well with PO

So, you want to keep the DD devices on when arrested? Or have them removed during, and then put back at the end?

Bane_Master had, in the past, posted a patch in this thread that would remove the devious devices on arrest, and replace them on release.  The most recent version of the patch I could find is on page 172 of this thread.

There might be a more recent version, my Google-Fu is not at black belt level.

So, re-reading what I said it almost looks like I'm complaining~ I'm just looking forward to the new version xD

The last patch only works with v032, and not v033. I've been following the thread closely.

If the DD devices you were wearing when arrested could play well with the shackles/gag/etc that PO uses, it would be great, but I thought the most effective thing right now was remove before, and then force re-apply after.