I have a problem; why won't my MCM pick up the overhaul? I tried starting a new game, it worked once, but I recently had to start a new game and I am just noticed that it didn't pick up my prison overhaul ( it has no menu in the MCM, it's as if it doesn't even exist in the game, but no errors or anything). I have my animations and all up to date (v6) of the animations, as the overhaul requested. Again, not getting any errors, it's just not activating for some reason.

Does someone know why it does; how can I fix this please. Thank you!

Do you have the original PO files? The patches aren't standalone, they still need PO installed. If not, try waiting or use "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance" in the console.

Yes, I have original plus you know i have downloaded what latest patch she has posted here. Sometimes it will have load when I start a new game, but in other times it will not load. I made it pretty far in my last game when I had realized that the mod hadn't appeared...so I had to start a new game. My recent new game caught a glitch and because I hadn't any good save files to fall back on, I now am starting a whole new game--but the overhaul won't appear in the MCM...

** I think I found it what the problem is! I think because it was so far down load list it was being forgotten or something; it worked this time** Thank you for your help!

The form the Requiem patch is here.  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42629-requiem-sexlab-devious-patches/?p=1067210

I added Tera Armor because I feel it fit better with the mod. I think you can use the CBBE Tera version with it but I don't know for sure since no one will get me any feed back on problems they run into and for some reason my game will not let me see my papyrus log even when that is enable and give me a lot of trouble with CBBE and bodyslide. Since no one has requested a non-Tera version of it I didn't make one.

Tested the actual Version and this time everything works. puh i am happy about that!

however, the Cage Scenario is pretty boring. a naked prioner beneath the Cage, kissing and forplay actions which are not included in sexlab -not serious yet. can be skipped.

Parade finally works, no problems with Whip anymore. best is duration slider for whipping and additional dialogues.

i am still waiting for the simple whipping matchmaker / dialogue !

What do you mean by, "simple whipping matchmaker / dialogue" ?

well, Inte, i corresponded with xaz a while ago about a simple extraction from PO, Player get whipped in zaz devices/furnitures. you surely know the mod i ll take Display 9 , which gives spells for every zaz Animation, to cast on any npc or the Player. what misses, is the second spell casted at another npc or follower that whips the target.

there is no such mini Player whipping mod, mods who contains Player whipping are very large, need a full day and more ( PO, SD, ME )

Are devious devices still taken away when imprisoned ?  would be nice to see a Parade with dd on

my proposal for the Cage Scenario : let the nobles fuck and Whip her, just the same as the prison program. the prison program should include nobles as torturer, optional in mcm like the jailer.

How common is it for the other prisoner to be stuck outside the cage and does not interact with the player at all? I tried the cage option for the first time today and it was a disaster. I was marched to the cage and placed inside it - alone - received a few messages (failed to pay attention to them) and that was it. My character was stuck and unable to move (the camera was free to swing around though). 14 game hours later I reloaded an earlier save.

Was the mod indeed not supposed to really involve followers?

I have seen follower support in patch 4d.

But it seems that patch 4e doesn't find the follower anymore. I have a few "PO follower none" messages in my papyrus log.

(no follower mod installed, Lydia is my follower)

I have a little question :) I have a on going game and never had PO installed untill 2 days ago and still trying to make it work.  I have been reading thru about 100 pages give or take ten lol.  So load order is -- 31, 32, 33 patch then 33.o4e and make sure there last in load order. I also did the install, save, run again action.  And actually thats when i just started being placed in jail like normal. 

Before 33.04e  *It was messed up and i had to us MCM to make things happen lol But was very interesting and i hope to get this Puppy running right. *   :D

OK question is

1. did i install correctly?

2. question is below

I noticed when i did 31-33 something in there overwrote somthing in file, but when i put 33.04e nothing over rights.  Am i missing anything. 

*Thank you for your time and Effort!* 

I have a little question :) I have a on going game and never had PO installed untill 2 days ago and still trying to make it work.  I have been reading thru about 100 pages give or take ten lol.  So load order is -- 31, 32, 33 patch then 33.o4e and make sure there last in load order. I also did the install, save, run again action.  And actually thats when i just started being placed in jail like normal. 

Before 33.04e  *It was messed up and i had to us MCM to make things happen lol But was very interesting and i hope to get this Puppy running right. *   :D

OK question is

2. question is below

I noticed when i did 31-33 something in there overwrote somthing in file, but when i put 33.04e nothing over rights.  Am i missing anything. 

You need to install PO v33 then just the last patch, i.e. patch 4e, that is it, no need for the previous patches.

OK question is

2. question is below

You need to install PO v33 then just the last patch, i.e. patch 4e, that is it, no need for the previous patches.

Oh wait, I see what you mean by 31, 32 ... no you do not need to install PO v.31 or 32, just install PO v33_fix then the patch. It is my understanding that the reason for file size difference between v.31 and v.33 is that @xaz included most resources PO v.31 was using in ZaZAnimationPack 6.00.

Hey xaz,

I'm having a little issue with the bounty hunters.

After a 24 hour wait they come chasing after my character but when they find me they just follow me around. They never speak and never try to arrest / capture the character.

Any idea why this might be?

thanks,

After a 24 hour wait they come chasing after my character but when they find me they just follow me around. They never speak and never try to arrest / capture the character.

It's an old bug, it's been like that for a while

Its fixed in the patch. ;)

It look like v33 works for the most people, but even with the patch it´s like the vanilla prison and nothing else on my game.

So i disable all the other mods and try it again. If it works than, than i look for the mod that make this problem and i report it.

It's an old bug, it's been like that for a while

Its fixed in the patch. ;)

Ah that's good to know. I'm still with v032 atm as I use DD and quite often have a device or two fitted so need the old DDi patch

It look like v33 works for the most people, but even with the patch it´s like the vanilla prison and nothing else on my game.

So i disable all the other mods and try it again. If it works than, than i look for the mod that make this problem and i report it.

Try going through vanilla prison. Reset PO in the MCM, get arrested and sleep to pass the sentence if it's still vanilla, then the next arrest should be with PO. That fixed it for me.

I have noticed that Vanilla Prison issue too alot of times, even before Inte started to make his patches. It seems like Xpo fails to detect a Person to arrest the player for what reason ever..

It always works absolutely fine with new games but mid game or even activating the mod midgame results in at least one Hold not to work, its random which Hold it will be while all other Holds work fine

This is just a repost.

Patch No. 4e

• Added .::. Pause leash forced follow while in combat. You still can't get away, because when the combat is over you get teleported back to your captor. But with this, you won't be frozen in place while a bear is chewing on your ass, you can run away, or hide behind your captor ... something other than just being frozen in place.
  • Added .::. If your captor dies while you follow, you will get set free instead of not being able to leave his/her dead body and just sit there looking silly.
  • Added .::. Re-calculation of your whip health % after the jailer strips you of your armor, as suggested by @PubliusNV.
  • Added .::. More random dialog.

Install
Uninstall previous version, then install this version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 4e includes everything in all the previous patches.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

• Or for a direct download here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

@CGi has provided a German translation for all the bilingual prisoners out there.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e Translation

In CD I need to be able to tell if the player has been jailed and when they are released. I can do that easily enough with the normal jail system but I wanted to find out if this uses a different system (likely) and how to tell when capture and release happens.

@xaz can answer this a lot better then I, but as far as I can tell the player gets added to xpoFactionPrisoner while jailed.