Heya xaz, thanks for your mod first, and I'm going to add my share to the bug report list, I hope you'll be able to fix your issues without too much brain stress aha ! 

So I got in prison in Whiterun, and when the jailer took me out of the cell, I couldn't follow him through the Prison's door, there was no option to open it. Debugging the jailer didn't make him come back. Maybe it's a conflict with a particular mod ? I tried to disable some of them to verify, but I got too many of them so it's taking time. 

Also, after reloading a save in Whiterun, I enabled the "fast forward" option, and it worked great (with some lagging between the actions tho, the jailer took 3 minutes to undress me), then when we got teleported to the pillory, I could like, glde over the floor while attached on it, the jailer and the guard were just standing there doing nothing ! I think it could use some repositionning too, the left pillory is too close of Arcadia's pillar and cause some glitches bteween the guard standing there, the pillory, the jailer and me. 

Finally, there are compatibility issues with "Alternate Start, Live Another Life". If you choose to start as an owner of a house somewhere, and try to get arrested in that town, the guards will ignore you after you accept to go in prison, and will forgive anything you do after surrendering to them. For example, I killed the Solitude blacksmith, the guards came to arrest me with the 1000 bounty that should've started your quest script, but after I accepted to go in prison they all sheated their swords and forgot all my bounties, as if I went to prison and served my time instantly. After some attempts my game CTD'ed. I think it's an issue with the thane position they give you when you obtain that house, somehow your mod relies on the thane script if you own the house and all your crimes get forgiven. After trying the Solitude thing numerous times and seeing it failed, I went to Whiterun and it worked there (well i got the bug I mentionned earlier instead) 

Good luck yo !

The pathing sometimes gets stuck. Especially at low timescales the ai has easier to get stuck and not be able to move away.

The reason I placed the pillories there is because I needed a populated area for most of the action. I can see what I can do to adjust positioning, but it's pretty hard to find good free spots (that are also not in the middle of where npcs are walking).

I'll have to look into that Alternate start thing...

maybe on the pointless well[it does nothing] the elevation provides more of a display

Okay, thank you. The size differences for the 3 files in the downloads area (mainly v031 being 2 MB, while v032 and v033 are each less than 1), made me think that v032 and v033 were just "update" files or something, and that v031 would need to be installed first. Thank for the clarification.

really like this mod would be nice to see some of the townsfolk in the pillory sometimes,maybe you can make them wait for a judge to sentence them to a day of molesting ,one judge to tour skyrims towns, like it as is but if your gonna keep working on it you might read something here you didn't think of,also isn't it unsanitary to whip people so close to food

An amazing mod for Skyrim and I've been wondering is there a certain way to trigger events like there has to be a specific crime for that punishment?

as far as i know, the harshness of treatment depends on the gravity of the committed crime...

you can set in MCM the threshold for major and minor crimes and i suppose anything under the minor crime threshold is considered petty crime...

also, if you don't want to bother about committing enough crimes to get arrested, you can trigger a minor o major crime arrest from the debug section of the MCM... ;)

Get the patch. Also, make sure you have a bounty on your ass.

Thanks for your answer, but I already posted my problem with the patch in the PO-Patch-thread:

Beginning with the moment the arrest starts i cannot acces the 'quests' and 'statistics'-tabs in the esc-menu anymore, even after i broke out/got released, otherwise the patch would be fine.

So... while testing a mod I'm making I saw that PO has a created Non-Playable Ebony Arrow? I must confess I'm rather curious as to *why*.

Open it up in the Creation Kit, find the arrow, right click on it and select "Usage Info". Look at where it is used to see what it is used for and how.

Ah, oops, wrong plugin. Prison Overhaul's *patch* has it. It's... for the bounty hunters?... Alright then.

So... while testing a mod I'm making I saw that PO has a created Non-Playable Ebony Arrow? I must confess I'm rather curious as to *why*.

Open it up in the Creation Kit, find the arrow, right click on it and select "Usage Info". Look at where it is used to see what it is used for and how.

Ah, oops, wrong plugin. Prison Overhaul's *patch* has it. It's... for the bounty hunters?... Alright then.

Have you ever noticed that when you shoot an NPC that shoots back that while the first arrow the enemy shot was an iron arrow the shots they fire after you first hit them are using your arrows?

So in this case they were probably made "non-playable" so if they shoot your followers with it they don't suddenly have those arrows and improve their ability to shoot back.

Have you ever noticed that when you shoot an NPC that shoots back that while the first arrow the enemy shot was an iron arrow the shots they fire after you first hit them are using your arrows?

So in this case they were probably made "non-playable" so if they shoot your followers with it they don't suddenly have those arrows and improve their ability to shoot back.

I... don't think them being nonplayable would prevent your followers shooting back. Just you as a player.

I... don't think them being nonplayable would prevent your followers shooting back. Just you as a player.

Exactly, it's the same mechanism. Haven't you noticed that when YOU get shot that you also recover some of those arrows? They've set it so you can't fire back their arrows if their arrows are better than yours.

I guess I could have explained that above.

Exactly, it's the same mechanism. Haven't you noticed that when YOU get shot that you also recover some of those arrows? They've set it so you can't fire back their arrows if their arrows are better than yours.

I guess I could have explained that above.

Except I don't think the Non-Playable tag applies to your Followers, just you. So Lydia, for instance, would be able to then be able to return fire.

Hi Everyone!

Could you please help me with getting this mod to work?

In the past few weeks I went berserk and installed a lot of mods from this site. I had issues, but I could work them out and besides this mod everything else works almost all the time.

I started a new game and after a few days I decided that I need this mod and installed it along with the 8m patch from Inte. I didn't even notice for a few days that it doesn't really work, until a guard stopped me and I agreed to go to jail, but nothing happened, I was free to go on my business.

Obviously I opened MCM to investigate and I noticed that except for a few options on the first tab of POH, none of my changes in the settings would stick.

I tried reading up on this and investigating the Papyrus logs and here's where I am stuck now. I disabled the 8m patch and then done a force reset to see if this original works, but my settings changes still won't save.

I checked the logs and there are literally thousands of lines to the following tune:

[timestamp] Error: Cannot call <various xpo*() function> on a None object, aborting function callstack:...

These lines were generated during the force restart. There are two batches of them, maybe the first batch was logged when I tried to make a change in its settings.

I attached the log just in case, but brace yourselves, as you can see it is pretty huge after only 15 minutes of gameplay.

Thanks in advance!