I've got sort of a weird question. Would it be possible on my end to change which sexual activities tick up which corruptions?

I recently realized the estrus charus animations combined with trapped chests include a dwemer machine animation. It'd be neat if I could I change things so that animation, (or just estrus chaurus animations set to only be that one) drove up my Agalmatophilia. Then I could see my character literally get turned into a robot/doll as they explored dwemer ruins, which I would find "neat".

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering, is there a way for me to change the target of the morphs for the different types of corruption? Was playing around with a couple of them, but they look weird on my character. I'm assuming it's because I'm using 3ba instead of UNP, which I'm sure has different names for each morph. Where would I look to change that?

I think a 3ba body should work with the CBBE textures. Currently there are only a couple of fan-made packages with CBBE textures further back in the threat, like this one (shameless plug :P):

Though if I remember correctly, CodeSerpent said he would make CBBE textures for the next version.

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I think a 3ba body should work with the CBBE textures. Currently there are only a couple of fan-made packages with CBBE textures further back in the threat, like this one (shameless plug :P):

Though if I remember correctly, CodeSerpent said he would make CBBE textures for the next version.

Ah, sorry, I wasn't talking about the textures, I mean the actual morphs made to my character, i.e. breasts and butt are bigger, they don't seem to use the correct sliders for the body, but thanks for those textures! Been meaning to look for those anyways, lol

12 hours ago, VividerMicrobe said:

Ah, sorry, I wasn't talking about the textures, I mean the actual morphs made to my character, i.e. breasts and butt are bigger, they don't seem to use the correct sliders for the body, but thanks for those textures! Been meaning to look for those anyways, lol

I use 3ba and all my parts change with size. Only glitch I have encountered is my characters mouth doesn't revert back from sharp teeth.

On 1/13/2024 at 4:47 AM, PNclarity001 said:

I use 3ba and all my parts change with size. Only glitch I have encountered is my characters mouth doesn't revert back from sharp teeth.

Sorry, I need to be a little more specific. My characters parts do grow, but I feel like since the mod was originally made for UNP, it's not using the correct bodymorph sliders in 3ba for the changes.

For example, here's my character with negative corruption in exhibition:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.99c54204fe6f4633560ef0da2d8a30a3.jpeg

Now, with 100 exhibition corruption:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.090918620faab90e1e3433fbb537736f.jpeg

The main thing is it looks off, I feel like it's using specifically the "Breast Fantasy" slider, instead of just the "Breast" slider. I'd just like to know if there's a way for me to change the target slider of the various effects. I'm assuming I can do it in Creation Kit, but when I was looking around in that, I couldn't find where the info was stored.

Edited by VividerMicrobe
16 hours ago, VividerMicrobe said:

Sorry, I need to be a little more specific. My characters parts do grow, but I feel like since the mod was originally made for UNP, it's not using the correct bodymorph sliders in 3ba for the changes.

For example, here's my character with negative corruption in exhibition:

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.99c54204fe6f4633560ef0da2d8a30a3.jpeg

Now, with 100 exhibition corruption:

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.090918620faab90e1e3433fbb537736f.jpeg

The main thing is it looks off, I feel like it's using specifically the "Breast Fantasy" slider, instead of just the "Breast" slider. I'd just like to know if there's a way for me to change the target slider of the various effects. I'm assuming I can do it in Creation Kit, but when I was looking around in that, I couldn't find where the info was stored.

Oh shit, just maxed mine out and it does the same thing. the highest I have ever gotten on exhibition was 43 before I placed gems at the alters. Wasn't another slider that affects the breast size? I could swear it didnt have the same effect. Mod author would have you info though on where to edit race menu values

Im still having trouble getting my character to switch back and forth from beast teeth.

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Word on the street (this thread) is that Code Serpent is making the move to SSE, so hopefully they'll give 3BA a try.

3ba, the teeth and the weird chest slider are so far the only things that I have issues with in SSE. If its ported that would resolve at least 2 so that's good news.

9 hours ago, PNclarity001 said:

Oh shit, just maxed mine out and it does the same thing. the highest I have ever gotten on exhibition was 43 before I placed gems at the alters. Wasn't another slider that affects the breast size? I could swear it didnt have the same effect. Mod author would have you info though on where to edit race menu values

Im still having trouble getting my character to switch back and forth from beast teeth.

Yeah, the other thing that affected breast size is the cum bathing one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 5:04 AM, VividerMicrobe said:

Yeah, the other thing that affected breast size is the cum bathing one.

Finally got around to testing it out, both corruptions give the character torpedo's 

Did fix the teeth bug by rebuilding the character, hasn't came back since.

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way to increase the rate at which the player will encounter a force interaction/dialogue where the NPC will say they caught us staring at them? i wish there was a slider in the MCM to change the encounter timeout since it feels too long for me (playing with a low timescale value)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 5:31 AM, akockl2 said:

is there a way to increase the rate at which the player will encounter a force interaction/dialogue where the NPC will say they caught us staring at them? i wish there was a slider in the MCM to change the encounter timeout since it feels too long for me (playing with a low timescale value)

@Code Serpent This please, but I would like to decrease the effect or turn it off if possible. Thank you and hope you doing well. :) 

Love the mod, and will always stay on my mod list

Edited by Unknowing-e
  • 4 weeks later...

Heya, just wanna say, great mod. Great idea. 

If I may ask, are there any possibilities of having certain armor mods integrate with this? Just to make the corruption seem more drastic?

Like having sex with Chaurus eventually locks you into Chaurus armor. Or something similar to Flowering Spriggan where you progressively get locked 

into Spriggan armor.

• 4 weeks later...