I've been wondering for a while, transformations don't have any effects similar to races they simulate.

For example, there's no night vision for furry (despite the eye texture visibly changing), neither there is a waterbreathing for scaly. Nor bend will of animals for dryad, etc.

Would be fun and practical to have these aside the usual penalties. Though, I understand there could be a conflict if the mod added vanilla versions of these spells to player character, so duplicating them instead would be an obvious choice.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, phoenix199nz said:

I am having the same issue. Did you have any luck finding a solution?

Depending on how many other mod's you have that also use Slave Tat's.  Double check your RaceMenu NiO settings:

RaceMenu v3-4\SKSE\Plugins "nioverride.ini" and search "iNumOverlays="  and increase the number

It is likely a case of the slot Corruption is trying to use already being used by something else.

In Corruption's MCM you can manually set which overlay slot to use for each transformation, so try cycling through the available ones and then hit force update until you find one that works. If non works, LatencyRemix just wrote how to increase the number of available slots.

On 8/10/2021 at 8:56 AM, enterprise2001 said:

Is there the intention of supporting male dragonborn?

Unfortunately, this would require to make a ton of custom textures based on race mods that were female-only, not to mention most of us don't even use male body replacers in the first place.

Also the male body would require entirely different morphs, which is yet another set of headaches. So don't hold your hopes up.

At least with the scaly and furry it'd be easy and quick to rig up male textures, since you can just use the vanilla Khajeet and Agonian textures if nothing better is available, but the other textures... They'd probably have to be made from the ground up.

Question: If one were to juri-rig a male body with the full set of UNP/CBBE sliders, would that be enough to enable the morphing transformations for males, or are the scripts specifically targetting females only?

Edited by NoNickNeeded
19 hours ago, MrChow said:

Unfortunately, this would require to make a ton of custom textures based on race mods that were female-only, not to mention most of us don't even use male body replacers in the first place.

Also the male body would require entirely different morphs, which is yet another set of headaches. So don't hold your hopes up.

At least the buffs work for male dragonborn, except the vagina one for obvious reasons.

I'm always shocked to see I'm apparently one of the few people that play male dragonborn... At least supporting a male dragonborn doesn't seem to occur to most modders...? ?

can someone recommend me decent settings for this mod? Ive been having it in my loadorder for a while but recently realized it actually hasnt done a single thing in my game so far because even though for example my pc takes skooma sometimes the dosing corruption is still completely at 0 probably because the base decay settings are so high but they look complicated.

Basically all id like are settings that make it possible to get addicted/corrupted through regular use but also arent crazy high as in that my pc will immediately be addicted to shit after doing something twice. 

19 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

For anyone familiar with futzing with CBBE/3BBB/3BA, would using a preset that is UUNP shape work to keep things like the nipple textures on the correct part of the mesh? The #1 reason I use CBBE/3BA is because of bodyslide support, to be honest.

UUNP has slightly different UV mapping (and triangle count), otherwise the textures would not have any visible seams when applied to wrong body type.

tl;dr: body type =/= body shape!

8 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is there a way I can make Lactacid (from Milk Mod Economy) work as a drug for the Dosing addiction? Drinking lactacid doesn't increase my corruption for some reason.

I'd also love it if the mod can apply Lactacid and the various milks from the Milk Mods to Feederism

On 8/17/2021 at 8:13 AM, ebbluminous said:

I'd also love it if the mod can apply Lactacid and the various milks from the Milk Mods to Feederism

Have a look for SE Mod LactTat,  It works with LE and is a simple mod that will make you consume lactid/breast enlargement/strong milk at hourly intervals

On 8/16/2021 at 11:52 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Is there a way I can make Lactacid (from Milk Mod Economy) work as a drug for the Dosing addiction?

On my game using LactTat, it count's that lactacid as a dosing drug and effects its corruption,

On 8/14/2021 at 10:05 AM, MysticDaedra said:

CBBE/3BBB/3BA, would using a preset that is UUNP shape work to keep things like the nipple textures on the correct part of the mesh?

All of corruption's textures are for UUNP and wont match up for CBBE body type, Just using as UUNP preset to build wont help with the textures not aligning

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Have a look for SE Mod LactTat,  It works with LE and is a simple mod that will make you consume lactid/breast enlargement/strong milk at hourly intervals

On my game using LactTat, it count's that lactacid as a dosing drug and effects its corruption,

All of corruption's textures are for UUNP and wont match up for CBBE body type, Just using as UUNP preset to build wont help with the textures not aligning

I have LactTat, it won't automatically add any of the "drugs" selected: lactacid, strong milk, or breast enlargement potions. I have to manually add them via console when I get the message, and then they still aren't counting against dosing corruption in this mod.

17 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I have LacTat as well.

what I would like is for Lactacid and the milks from Milk Addict to affect the Feederism corruption as well.

I've also noticed Lactacid does not affect Dosing for me as well.

Decided to contribute a bit. :)

I made patches in spare time in SSEEdit (for SSE only, sorry. I don't have a working copy of Oldrim) that let the mod recognize several beast races / follower mods as a source of corruption:

* Cerilian Race SE (Krystal race and follower)

* Half-Khajiit (Ohmes-raht)

* Lykaios Reborn

* Lamia Enemies

* Ohmes-raht Race - A Khajiit Breed SE (yes, turns out there's more than one flavour of Ohmes-raht in existence)

* VAF - Vicar Amelia Follower (uses custom race edited from Lykaios)

* Queen of Blades (Corrupted Kerrigan Race and followers)

All are ESL-flagged (ESPFE). Not sure if the patches are actually needed for races like Lykaios and Ohmes-raht since they have an "ActorProxyKhajiit" keyword, but I tagged them as "CorruptionRaceTypeFurry" just in case.

Changelog:

Spoiler

2021-08-24:

+ Furry: Ohmes-raht

+ Monster: Queen of Blades

* All vampire variations of custom races are also flagged as Undead

2021-08-21:

* Fix for DLC Patch (missing CanPickpocket flag)

+ Furry: Cerilian Race

+ Furry: Half-Khajiit

+ Furry: Lykaios Reborn

+ Furry: VAF

+ Scaly: Lamia Enemies

Spoiler

waifu_approves.jpg.6e8295a2d7dbd1e8fd0c90125ac8fa57.jpg

As a bonus, I put in my own edit of DLC Patch - for some reason, all races except for spiders had a missing "CanPickpocket" flag.

P.S. And finally, here's a patch tutorial, in case you'd like to make changes to mine, merge them or create your own altogether:

Spoiler

0. Open xEdit (TES5Edit / SSEEdit)

1. Make sure your race mod's esp and Corruption.esp are enabled

2. Expand race mod's tree and navigate to Race category

3. Right-click on race entry and select "Copy as override into..."

4. Select a blank ESP file (or one that already have patches for other races, in case you've already made one) of a desired flavour (ESP or ESP-ESL)

4a. If using a new file, enter an appropriate name for it - for example, "Corruption - Zoosmell Pooplord Race Patch"

5. Right-click on the patch ESP file, select "Add masters..." and check Corruption.esp

6. Save changes to the patch ESP file. This step is mandatory, because otherwise xEdit won't acknowledge the added Corruption.esp as a new master file!

7. Select the copied race entry and navigate to KWDA (Keywords - sorted) section

8. Right-click on KWDA and select "Add"

9. Change the new entry from NULL 00000000 to one of the following (depending on what kind of race you're editing):

- CorruptionRaceTypeAutomaton

- CorruptionRaceTypeDaedra

- CorruptionRaceTypeFurry

- CorruptionRaceTypeInsect

- CorruptionRaceTypeMonster

- CorruptionRaceTypeScaly

- CorruptionRaceTypeSpriggan

- CorruptionRaceTypeTentacles

- CorruptionRaceTypeUndead

9a. Repeat the 8 and 9 steps if you think your race belongs to several types. For example, logically a vampire foxgirl would fit both Furry and Undead flags.

10. Save your patch ESP file, enable it in the load order and check the changes in-game.

Corruption - Custom Race and Follower Patches SE (20210824) [MrChow].7z

Edited by MrChow

I think that should be the last time I need help for this topic. The thing is : while I can change the slots for the body parts, the face is stuck to 0, and is the only part of the body not changing. Is there something special for it to do in NiO, compared to the rest ?

Check if in the following block you have the line at 1. If it's 0, it won't matter how many slots you give the face.

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

Edited by NoNickNeeded

How do Daedric horns work?  I could swear the first time I tried to use the debug option to update Corruption & Addiction to 100 and test how the mod works, the horns showed once first time, then disappeared next update.  Haven't been able to get them to show again even from a previous save.  (Loading saves that didn't have an addiction enabled after messing around with Corruption in the current game seems to retain existing transform textures, at least when using different slots than default.  May have to shut the whole game down whenever trying to test with fresh values.)

I can sleep through the transformation ranks to speed up the transformation process.  Overlay order aside, it seems to go through the transformation ranks fine.  Thinking of using it in a run with Hormones, PSQ, Sisterhood, Dibellan Defender, and Conjure Bikini Dremora.  The skin transform is cool, but getting horns working would be really nice.  Still have to see if I can get PSQ skin color transforms to work with it.  There's a bunch of other things loaded, too; may have to trim the load order to see if I can find out why horns aren't showing...  maybe citrus heads or something trying to manage whatever slot horns use.  Any ideas?  Is the debug, max stats, then sleep method the best/fastest way to test transformations?