26 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi everyone, ?

sorry if we haven't been very active lately, but we are both being really pressured by our daily routines, ? so the work on the mod had to slow down a little bit.

Sadly, at this pace we won't be able to give you a specific period of time during which the next update might be released, but don't worry, we still will be working on it! ?

We are really glad that so many of you are enjoying playing our mod as much as we enjoy making it and we hope to be able to release an update as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Thank you for the information! Just sometimes write that "Work is going on", and then some people think that the mod is closed

?

I have an issue where body inside transparent and ooze armour will not conform with the cloth/ooze.

I do not know that much about Bodyside but after looking online i have tried going into Outfit Studio and trying use conform all, that didn't work.

I tried loading the reference for CBBE and made the body smaller the base ooze.

Oh additionally, when in Outfit Studio, altering the sliders to the right does not move the inner body, hence why I tried the  Conform All.

image.png.14d2e56a82bf2ce1476cec676f4ec824.png

I have noticed that there are no real presets in the drop down for bodyslide:

image.thumb.png.a0bf94e84f7758a41b52d0ed1e8c282b.png

Does anyone know what is causing this, or a resource that can help me resolve the issue, thanks.

Edited by MonkeyShoulder
4 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi everyone, ?

sorry if we haven't been very active lately, but we are both being really pressured by our daily routines, ? so the work on the mod had to slow down a little bit.

Sadly, at this pace we won't be able to give you a specific period of time during which the next update might be released, but don't worry, we still will be working on it! ?

We are really glad that so many of you are enjoying playing our mod as much as we enjoy making it and we hope to be able to release an update as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Looking forward to the next release, any hints about where the rubber maiden route would lead to next?

3 hours ago, MonkeyShoulder said:

I have an issue where body inside transparent and ooze armour will not conform with the cloth/ooze.

I do not know that much about Bodyside but after looking online i have tried going into Outfit Studio and trying use confirm all, that didn't work.

I tried loading the reference for CBBE and made the body smaller the base ooze.

I have noticed that there are no real presets in the drop down for bodyslide:

image.thumb.png.a0bf94e84f7758a41b52d0ed1e8c282b.png

Does anyone know what is causing this, or a resource that can help me resolve the issue, thanks.

Hard to say what you did wrong, but this is what i get "out of the box":

Spoiler

ooze.png.48b819c01b2a005c579647dbc860d35f.png

Lots of different presets show for me, including the custom preset i have used for long time. If i can give 1 tip:

Don't start Outfit Studio! Unless you know what you are doing... I don't! So i never start it... Casual approach to modding that (almost) never fails.

Oh, maybe the issue was that CBBE isn't supported? Different matter for SSE i guess, where it is the body everyone uses unlike here in LE it's CBBE that's way worse. Note: CBBE for LE and CBBE for SSE are completely different 3D models.

Edited by Zaflis
22 hours ago, gregaaz said:

I replaced the Skyrim exe file, the launcher exe file, and the Binkw64.dll library (in the latter case, using the one provided by my DLL loader). If you want an automated process, there's this tool now also. The "best of both worlds" option preserves the master files from AE.

Never knew that dll needed to be replaced, unless that is something new. But I've been wanting some of the new CC stuff and was not taking a chance of breaking everything. If that is all that is required, that is actually pretty sweet. Thanks.

2 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Never knew that dll needed to be replaced, unless that is something new. But I've been wanting some of the new CC stuff and was not taking a chance of breaking everything. If that is all that is required, that is actually pretty sweet. Thanks.

It's more "restored" than "replaced." AE removes the DLL entirely and replaces it with a new one (bink2w64.dll, IIRC), so you if you want to retrofit back to SSE you have to get rid of the new DLL and restore the original one (or more likely, the one provided by Engine Fixes!)

And yeah, I can't overstate the value of the AE full upgade. $19.99 for the entire CC catalogue including dozens of unreleased titles. It's beyond fire sale pricing, and arguably the only "fair" DLC pricing for the CC since it launched.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:48 AM, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi everyone, ?

Cheers!

Kinda a bummer we wont see a release anytime soon but hey life happens but I await the eventual release, wishing you the best with your efforts!

7 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

I don't know which ones are finished

All of them, for now. 

Most of them will continue in next versions, but if you fear you're missing content, don't worry, a message box will pop up saying that the content is over ?

On 11/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, johntrine said:

i made this cbbe 3ba conversion for myself so it isnt perfect. minor clipping can be fixed by self. let me know if there is any major problems.

1884056492_TherubberFacility3BA.7z 232.54 MB · 16 downloads

seeing as no one has mentioned any problems so far, i assume the mod devs can slot this into the main post until their version is done. 

also, kinda curious about some things.

1) is there a way to  "reset" this mod after a run through without reloading the save.

2) what's the eta on the next update and will that be adding any new items that might need a 3ba conversion? (which reminds me, the "rubber maiden" [that;s what i am calling it] when you fail the power puzzle [screw that one for being rng man.... atleast you can save scum it of the game doesnt crash on save loading] heavily clips if you play as a curvy character [like mine] personally i dont know if there is any way to fix it but i am sure the item can be edited to force scale the player when the doors closes so they dont clip.. oh and for some reason, my character is sometimes able to... float out of the object...but that is just 'skyrim' things, i guess)

so far, i love what is in the mod and am looking forward to the end result. kinda curious if there is any plan to finish any path first or is the plan to do them all at the same time as well?

Might want to look a few pages back as this has been asked way to many times now with the same response. Modding is a hobby and the authors are busy with other things. So expect progress to be slow. As with any mod, it's done when it's done.

Endless asking when it's done will result in nothing else than the authors getting upset. Bit like a kid in the backseat asking if we are there yet every 2 minutes. Don't be that kid.

If we are good perhaps we get rewarded by one of @Racoonity, Serah 's famous teasers :P 

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

Hmm any people are so eager with update requests, I demand an update on where we are at with update requests! :D

My update request is presently on hold, but I do welcome anyone to take over the update request and make it their own. I will happily hand over all material for the update request to anyone who asks for it, as long as they acknowledge me as the original author of the update request.

Dear whythoughq, not trying to be mean or anything, but had you read the mod page and the topic forum, you would have seen that this mod is currently a demo of what they are working on.  This concept is in the description, and plastered all throughout the forum.  Please read mod pages, there is a reason they exist.