Greetings, i got a tedious problem here:

Spoiler

Everytime i piss off the guard outside the facility and get tied and carried inside, said guard freezes after reaching the point where (i guess?) he is supposed to talk with the woman that tells you to sign in order to join in other runs (i dont remember her name sorry). Once that happen I cant move and neither of these npc do anything.

In case someone is thinking about this, I have Fuz ro Doh installed properly, since other mods that use it (or even this one in other walkthroughs) works fine (Simple Slavery, Laura Bondage Shop, etc..)

Great mod btw.

39 minutes ago, antonio69pepe said:

Greetings, i got a tedious problem here:

Hide contents

Everytime i piss off the guard outside the facility and get tied and carried inside, said guard freezes after reaching the point where (i guess?) he is supposed to talk with the woman that tells you to sign in order to join in other runs (i dont remember her name sorry). Once that happen I cant move and neither of these npc do anything.

In case someone is thinking about this, I have Fuz ro Doh installed properly, since other mods that use it (or even this one in other walkthroughs) works fine (Simple Slavery, Laura Bondage Shop, etc..)

Great mod btw.

It happended to me too! 
For me workaround was this:
- Open console
- Click on receptionist
- Save her ID (on the right)
- Click on Guard 
- run command "moveto ReceptionistID"
It's propably bugged because guard can't reach receptionist. After scene goes further don't forget to type "moveto player" while you have guard selected.

Edited by Aerothick
spelling error
15 hours ago, Aerothick said:

It happended to me too! 
For me workaround was this:
- Open console
- Click on receptionist
- Save her ID (on the right)
- Click on Guard 
- run command "moveto ReceptionistID"
It's propably bugged because guard can't reach receptionist. After scene goes further don't forget to type "moveto player" while you have guard selected.

Worked perfectly, thank you! ^^ 

Love this mod one of the best I've ever played with the only thing I can ask is more plz. I want to explore more with what you have planned I want your idea to grow and flourish so please accept my support it's all I can give to let you know this mod is so wonderful and is very much appreciated.

Hi, I’m somewhat new to the Skyrim modding scene and I’d really like to play this mod, however I can’t seem to start it.

Everytime I talk to the Gatekeeper or Innkeeper nothing changes. I still get the ‘Hello, Sir.’ followed by ‘Miss’ or ‘May I ask you what this place is?’ Regardless of how many times I talk to the Gatekeeper this doesn’t change, nor does it give any extra options if I talk to the Innkeeper and inquire about a new job. 

I generally start a new file and use the ‘Tmm 1’ command to unlock all teleport locations to get to modded content easier, so I may be being really stupid and am simply missing a step.

Basically, I start, get out of the tutorial, use Tmm 1, teleport to Markarth, save, restart the game, and then try and talk to either the innkeeper or guard first, but nothing seems to work.

I also use Vortex to launch my mods.

The mods I use are as follows:

100x Your Carry Weight

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Crashfixes

D13 Faster Get Up Stand Up Animation

Devious Devices 5.1

Sexlab Aroused

FNIS

FNIS Creatures

Fuz Ro Doh

HDT Physics Extensions

Interactive BDSM

Jcontainers

KS Hairdos Renewal

NetImmerse Override

PapyrusUtil

PuppetMasterPatch

Quick Start

RaceMenu

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Sexlab Framework

SexLab Hormones

SKSE
SkyUI

Slavetats

Slavetats Event Bridge

Schlongs of Skyrim

The Facility (This Mod)

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Zaz Animation Pack 8.0

Again, sorry if I’m being stupid, but I would love to figure out what’s going on. Thanks for reading this.

5 hours ago, MystyMaple said:

Do you have all Skyrim DLC's? Or Legendary Edition which includes them all. Skyrim Special Edition or AE also includes all.

But i recall this mod specifically needs Dawnguard.

Edited by Zaflis

Loving the concept can't wait for it's next release.  Couple things though. First I have not gotten the doll end and am not sure how too.  Based on what I have read I have found all the ends.  Just a hint what do i have to do to get the doll ending? Second thing is how do I get into debug for the rubber maiden? There is no MCM entry in LE and I have not been able to get it to open any other way. 

2 hours ago, fyredraken said:

Loving the concept can't wait for it's next release.  Couple things though. First I have not gotten the doll end and am not sure how too.  Based on what I have read I have found all the ends.  Just a hint what do i have to do to get the doll ending? Second thing is how do I get into debug for the rubber maiden? There is no MCM entry in LE and I have not been able to get it to open any other way. 

at the moment there is no doll end yet. The Debug controllshould pop up automaticalor when you in try to push the typicall movemnt buttons and actions keys. 

I'm done testing and I must say I love the mod, even though the screenshots made me expect a bit more content. I'm thrilled to hopefully see more content.

The implications made in the already existing part got me hot and bothered, for sure. ?

I played LE with CBBE-Body.

That being said I had to repeat the maintenance part several times until it even started to work (the last thing happening in the Walktrough video didn't happen for me). When it did I only managed to be transported one floor down once out of what must have been at least 10 tries and even that was so wonky that I had walk glitchy to the point it goes on. I think that could have been due to the crappy old engine of the game going completely nuts with physics at high framerates. I had a mod installed that fixed it in the past. But after upgrading to my RTX 3080 the mod was apparently overwhelmed, too. So my guess is, this could work better on older hardware.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:17 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I never found the rubber maiden ending last time I tried the mod. Maybe I'll load it up again, although I'm using 3BA now so that might be problematic. Anyways, insert obligatory "I can't wait for an update" sentiment here!

fail the puzzle for resetting the generator (best way is to just keep hitting the same 3 buttons), eventually your path will be blocked so fail once more the rest should be quite straightforward

Hey,

Just downloaded this. And loved it! I got the

Spoiler

Rubber Maiden

ending on my first fully playthrough.

Can't wait to see the story continued, and especially what happens to you after that. :P

Some feedback:

If you fail and get kicked out. There should still be some options to get inside, without having to reload a save. Unless there is another way to go back in time I'm not aware of?

4 hours ago, bman74 said:

I've been having trouble with the start of the visitor line. Whenever I enter the locked gates and put on the visitor catsuit, I'm just stuck there waiting for something to happen. Is it some sort of bugged out quest state? 

usually one of the npcs that will come and talk to you is stuck somewhere, you can either just wait or restart the visitor line from outside and hope they dont get stuck again

On 1/1/2022 at 7:51 AM, Prime66 said:

Happy New Year, everyone :)

I am here with some minor News and a Question for you guys. 
Unfortunately, the news aren't too good. The Mod has been on hold for almost a month now. The reason for which was the death of a Relative of mine, which left me and my Family to deal with the aftermath. Now that has been dealt with and my motivation is back, I can start working on the Mod again. :D 

Now for the Question. (Poll)
Before I explain, I want to stress that this is still in the Discussion phase. 
Nothing has been decided, and even if we decide to do it, the next version won't be affected by this. We are considering moving the Mod to SE exclusively.

I have two reasons.

One, the LE Creation Kit is a real pain in my Ass.

Two and probably the most important reason for me is that I moved to SE since most of the Mods I am interested in are only on SE. 
That are my reasons for considering the move to SE. But I am very interested in learning what you Guys think. I made a Poll and would ask everyone who is interested in the Mod to take a few seconds to vote on it.

https://strawpoll.de/gbafacr

Well yes it is @kronnos44