12 hours ago, badbat111 said:

could you please place the download to the loverslab site i  cant download the version it takes me to google and says browser not compatable so i cant download the mod

The file is too big for LL to host it, sorry. 

12 hours ago, Last_Light said:

SE

Then the problem is probably related to a conversion error for the head nif. ?

That's something we hope the converters may take care of.

Hey new to this, followed the instructions and went to the gatekeeper next to the statue and I can't talk to him, tried making a new game, also waiting and I press E on him and dialogue doesn't start, tried getting agro on him then leaving still nothing. If any1 can help I'd appreciate it

3 hours ago, Husito said:

Hey new to this, followed the instructions and went to the gatekeeper next to the statue and I can't talk to him, tried making a new game, also waiting and I press E on him and dialogue doesn't start, tried getting agro on him then leaving still nothing. If any1 can help I'd appreciate it

Try going in Markath, then wait a couple ingame hours and save & load game?

Spoiler

I've been having problems with progression, honestly it could just be me being dim but I could use some help. So I got to the part where I've activated the generators and go into the maintenance area but no matter what I do I can't figure out what to do next, I found the book that tells you what to do but all I could glean from that is that I need to press one of the buttons to proceed but as you can see in the screenshot below they are all locked.

20211019010759_1.jpg.5e3ec9e2c8a58b316f2cec1ce6c122c4.jpg

P.S. sorry if my formatting is terrible this is my first time posting on here ?

On 10/14/2021 at 1:02 AM, Zaflis said:

Try going in Markath, then wait a couple ingame hours and save & load game?

So many in game days and hours and exploring and questing and what not later, I still get no response from the gatekeeper, no conversation options remotely relating to the facility from the inkeeper (presuming silver-blood inn) or anyone else. What am I doing wrong, or not doing right?

Really looking forward to playing through this one but so far its just sitting there staring blankly at me ( the guard and the stone plinth in the pond, lol) :(

Any other advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, jesse folland said:

Так много игровых дней и часов, исследований и квестов, а что еще не было, я все еще не получаю ответа от привратника, никаких вариантов разговора, удаленно относящихся к объекту, от смотрителя (предполагая, что это гостиница с серебряной кровью) или кого-либо еще. Что я делаю не так или не правильно?

На самом деле с нетерпением жду возможности сыграть в это, но пока он просто сидит и тупо смотрит на меня (охранник и каменный постамент в пруду, смеется) :(

Любой другой совет будет очень признателен, заранее спасибо.

Go to the Silver Bloods in Markarth. You will have a talk with the servant about work, she will tell about the object near the city. After that, boldly go talk to the gatekeeper.

3 hours ago, jesse folland said:

So many in game days and hours and exploring and questing and what not later, I still get no response from the gatekeeper, no conversation options remotely relating to the facility from the inkeeper (presuming silver-blood inn) or anyone else. What am I doing wrong, or not doing right?

Really looking forward to playing through this one but so far its just sitting there staring blankly at me ( the guard and the stone plinth in the pond, lol) :(

It could be a mod conflict too in the load order. Did you try with a new game? You should ignore the guard when you come to Markath the first time (you aren't supposed to know he exists), go directly to inn and then talk to innkeeper. If he doesn't say anything, try wait menu or save loading.

But it's still just a demo, we are semi-expecting the mod starts differently in the next patch? ?

9 hours ago, jesse folland said:

It is possible a shoot in the dark but mostly things like this happen when the SKSE isnt correctly working. Reinstall it and try it again :)

Is there any other quest or event after the "Accident" quest?
Even if I press VES, hospitalization, or job options, only messages like "It's still incomplete" come out.
Just in case, only the vanilla prison system appeared even after killing a village guard and a few npc people and being arrested.
Can't we see the scenes on the screenshot yet?

7 hours ago, overback123 said:

Nope
Even if I press VES, hospitalization, or job options, only messages like "It's still incomplete" come out.
Just in case, only the vanilla prison system appeared even after killing a village guard and a few npc people and being arrested.

Pretty sure those options are mere place holder at the moment , mod author said they will create these missions in future update.

Hopefully we can do those things the screenshot depict in the next update

Edited by cripplingdepression99
typing error
5 hours ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Um, not trying to be mean or anything, but what do you suppose "It's still incomplete" means?

The mod is in beta and very much incomplete.  The description on the mod page makes this clear.  It is currently just a playable teaser.  More coming soon!

On 10/26/2021 at 9:35 AM, overback123 said:

This mod is still work in progress my friend.

I am going to be critical of that review that was recently left (you guys were too nice) .  Leaving a review for a teaser mod makes one look arrogant. 

EVERY point that was brought up can be deflected by the fact that THE MOD IS NOT FINISHED.  Sheesh people!  They didn't even talk about the stuff that IS in the mod!

People are way too quick to criticize (ya ya ya, maybe me too :P )

10 hours ago, slvsaris said:

I am going to be critical of that review that was recently left (you guys were too nice) .  Leaving a review for a teaser mod makes one look arrogant. 

EVERY point that was brought up can be deflected by the fact that THE MOD IS NOT FINISHED.  Sheesh people!  They didn't even talk about the stuff that IS in the mod!

People are way too quick to criticize (ya ya ya, maybe me too :P )

I don't know. ? I thought the reviewer was very kind. :) And for a review, there is only so much you can mention without spoiling something. Sure there is a lot of stuff that can be excused by saying it's not done yet, such as the Lack of content. But the Bug criticism is valid. There are a lot of issues in the current version that I wish I had fixed. Unfortunately, they were found after I had already started work on the next version. 

23 hours ago, Prime66 said:

I don't know. ? I thought the reviewer was very kind. :) And for a review, there is only so much you can mention without spoiling something. Sure there is a lot of stuff that can be excused by saying it's not done yet, such as the Lack of content. But the Bug criticism is valid. There are a lot of issues in the current version that I wish I had fixed. Unfortunately, they were found after I had already started work on the next version. 

Just seemed silly to leave a review for a mod that blatantly states that it is in early beta and nowhere close to being finished.  Many things people call bugs, are usually not bugs.  Some are content that was not yet completed, some is user error.. ect.  However, bugs in a beta mod is expected.  Those bugs should be reported through a bug list, not a review. 

Also, no disrespect meant to the person leaving the review.

Ah, well, just me being grumpy and ranting.

Edited by slvsaris
11 hours ago, MizukoPlays said:

hello, im on skyrim se version and it seems like whenever the mod is enabled all character in game are t posed after running fnis

Sounds for me like something went wrong the animations, does Fnis gave you a warning ? I play the LE Edition so i cant say for sure. One thing that i could think of is that you may have to much animation installed. The LE Version only supports up to 1000 animations so maybe the SE does the same and because of that FNIS isnt able to register then all because of this limited and stops in the mitddle of the process. Like i said could be :)