10 hours ago, sinola said:

Sounds for me like something went wrong the animations, does Fnis gave you a warning ? I play the LE Edition so i cant say for sure. One thing that i could think of is that you may have to much animation installed. The LE Version only supports up to 1000 animations so maybe the SE does the same and because of that FNIS isnt able to register then all because of this limited and stops in the mitddle of the process. Like i said could be :) 

i use the fnis xxl and i have around 16k animation i think, however if i disable the mod no one get t pose but when i enable the mod they start to t pose

44 minutes ago, MizukoPlays said:

i use the fnis xxl and i have around 16k animation i think, however if i disable the mod no one get t pose but when i enable the mod they start to t pose

try to use Nemesis, its better than Fnis, if you know how to use it correctly. Its not that bad tbh, and most animation-mods are compatable with it.

6 hours ago, sinola said:

Hm then i have no idea, like I said It could be a reason for it :)

3 hours ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Found a post that might be able to help with your problem

Thank you for the help... though i found out that i fumbled real hard when installing the mod and accidentally installed the LE version so... sorry for the trouble 

14 hours ago, MizukoPlays said:

Thank you for the help... though i found out that i fumbled real hard when installing the mod and accidentally installed the LE version so... sorry for the trouble 

For the future, FNIS should log some noticeable warnings when mixing LE and SE mods.

On 11/12/2021 at 5:21 AM, estheman123 said:

Hey great mod just curious though is there anything to do past the ending yet? I cant sign any of the contracts so Im assuiming its just not done yet and also how do I get out if I get the cage during forced VES ending? I cant talk to the girl at all and I use CBBE

Not yet, they are working on it though.

7 hours ago, Joji vlogs said:

Damn, my SE got auto-updated and it killed my game and it's mods lol. Btw what do you guys think of the Anniversary Edition? Will getting it be worth it for future mods or not? 

I've been running all the AE plugins using the last SSE exe file and Bink DLL and they are running well. The fire sale pricing on the paid upgrade version is nice also, far better than the CC era pricing.

I honestly dont belive in an update this year, why ? As they wrote in many entries befor they only can work on Weekends because there Jobs are kicking in. 

There are not many weekends left and to be honest do you always complet things you want to do on Weekends ? Sometimes people want simply sleep,relax or have things to do which are more importend. This is a great and Complex mod everyone who made small mod knows how much work this is. Iam not gone lie iam impatient too but some things simply need time. 

So please dont rush them :) be patient somehow 

Edited by sinola
On 11/14/2021 at 8:11 AM, gregaaz said:

I've been running all the AE plugins using the last SSE exe file and Bink DLL and they are running well. The fire sale pricing on the paid upgrade version is nice also, far better than the CC era pricing.

So did you only have to replace the .exe to go back to previous version? There has been so much speculation as to what had to be replaced.

On 11/14/2021 at 8:25 AM, Joji vlogs said:

Damn, my SE got auto-updated and it killed my game and it's mods lol.

I assume you can just update SKSE and fix that... But just checking that you did disable Steam's auto-updates for Skyrim afterwards? Otherwise it can happen again. If you still have a start option in your MO/Vortex/Anything to "Skyrim Launcher", you should remove it. Take Skyrim off your Steam library's favorites too so it won't be on display for accidents.

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I assume you can just update SKSE and fix that... But just checking that you did disable Steam's auto-updates for Skyrim afterwards? Otherwise it can happen again. If you still have a start option in your MO/Vortex/Anything to "Skyrim Launcher", you should remove it. Take Skyrim off your Steam library's favorites too so it won't be on display for accidents.

@Joji vlogs this tool is probably relevant to your interests. Make sure you use the "best of both worlds" option so you can keep the updated master files and just roll back the runtime to SSE. 

1 hour ago, kdoggg1971 said:

So did you only have to replace the .exe to go back to previous version? There has been so much speculation as to what had to be replaced.

I replaced the Skyrim exe file, the launcher exe file, and the Binkw64.dll library (in the latter case, using the one provided by my DLL loader). If you want an automated process, there's this tool now also. The "best of both worlds" option preserves the master files from AE.

Hi everyone, ?

sorry if we haven't been very active lately, but we are both being really pressured by our daily routines, ? so the work on the mod had to slow down a little bit.

Sadly, at this pace we won't be able to give you a specific period of time during which the next update might be released, but don't worry, we still will be working on it! ?

We are really glad that so many of you are enjoying playing our mod as much as we enjoy making it and we hope to be able to release an update as soon as possible.

Cheers!