4 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

I'm having trouble getting in. I keep filling out the paperwork, but when I'm done, the receptionist does nothing and the guard won't let me through the checkpoint. I've tried forcing it by disabling the door and changing, but nothing happens and no one will have relevant quest dialogue.

I was having similar issue literally yesterday, on fresh new gameĀ (receptionist even went upstairs, to lift), only solution I've found - is to load earlier savefile, before starting quest. I think the issue might be because of some other mod's scripts interfere, causing some script lag or so, and that way most of dialogues are lacking. Even getting mittens were withoutĀ regular receptionist dialogue, only "pop-up message".

4 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

I'm having trouble getting in. I keep filling out the paperwork, but when I'm done, the receptionist does nothing and the guard won't let me through the checkpoint. I've tried forcing it by disabling the door and changing, but nothing happens and no one will have relevant quest dialogue.

Ā 

Are you sure you have fuz ro doh installed?

That's exactly the point the quest breaks if it isn't.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Did you also use the inkwell on the receptionist table? After that you should be sent to the checkpoint which has the changing room with chest. You don't need to open your inventory during that, you should get equipped visitor suit once you click chest.

Ā 

Oh and there's many choices you can make on the receptionist, which "quest path" did you take? Each lead to different outcomes.

I did use the inkwell. The receptionist finishes talking and shuts the exit, but nothing else happens.

9 hours ago, Xenoramos said:

I was having similar issue literally yesterday, on fresh new gameĀ (receptionist even went upstairs, to lift), only solution I've found - is to load earlier savefile, before starting quest. I think the issue might be because of some other mod's scripts interfere, causing some script lag or so, and that way most of dialogues are lacking. Even getting mittens were withoutĀ regular receptionist dialogue, only "pop-up message".

That's got her.

Ā 

On 3/25/2021 at 3:59 PM, Racoonity, Serah said:

I made a video walkthrough of the maintenance puzzle.

Ā 

Ā 

I was lucky and I got the right combination on the first try.Ā ?

Okay, I seem to have run into a problem that doesn't seem to come up in your playthrough. For some reason, whenever I shut off the broken pipe venting steam, a number of spikes close up behind me, blocking my exit.

Ā 

Also, what's this talk I'm seeing about "failing" this quest?

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by HermausMoron
11 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Okay, I seem to have run into a problem that doesn't seem to come up in your playthrough. For some reason, whenever I shut off the broken pipe venting steam, a number of spikes close up behind me, blocking my exit.

Ā 

Also, what's this talk I'm seeing about "failing" this quest?

You may need to turn the top valve in control room before fixing the broken pipe. Consider the valveĀ like giving power to the steam pipe that manages that door and other functions? I don't remember exacts though.

Ā 

"Failing" part is a possibility after that when you are managing a sequence of 3 switches on that same level as the spike doors. Make manual saves sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my new pc sorted after months of my old one breaking!

Ā 

Reinstalled everything from scratch and made the move to MO2, only issues I'm having with this mod are

Ā 

Spoilers because it involves the outcomes

Spoiler

When panicking and getting the outcome where you get put in a straight jacket because you freaked out, the DD items do not equip the PC stays naked, and on the Ooze outcome, the large thing that flips flings the PC into the air, and when using tcl to get back to the platform, none of the doors open.

Ā 

Any fix for this?

Ā 

Here is my current MO2 setup, you can't see but I do have DLC's installed too

Spoiler

image.png.99e37c3a0bad6fcc3ae66be152abcd0d.png

Ā 

Glad to be back and playing the mod, excited for the next update!

just in passing i decided to check out the doll suit. the only thing that does not work is the hood. it wont show up in game unless sky-ui is disabled this of course disables my mcm so i all so checked devious devicesĀ  slots . i shutdown all running mods except for required, skyui was one of the last to go and bam it started showing up.

9 hours ago, krazyivan said:

just in passing i decided to check out the doll suit. the only thing that does not work is the hood. it wont show up in game unless sky-ui is disabled this of course disables my mcm so i all so checked devious devicesĀ  slots . i shutdown all running mods except for required, skyui was one of the last to go and bam it started showing up.

Ā 

SkyUI and the hood are not directly related at all.Ā 

The only explanation for that behavior I can think of is that you forgot to disable the device hider in DD's MCM, so when you disable all MCMs it gets disabled as well... but that's like throwing a bomb in a garden, just to destroy an anthill.Ā ?

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, Justgingeryt said:

Ā 

Reinstalled everything from scratch and made the move to MO2, only issues I'm having with this mod are

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

When panicking and getting the outcome where you get put in a straight jacket because you freaked out, the DD items do not equip the PC stays naked, and on the Ooze outcome, the large thing that flips flings the PC into the air, and when using tcl to get back to the platform, none of the doors open.

Ā 

Any fix for this?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry, but the mod seems to work fine for me in both scenarios.Ā ?

One thing I can tell you perhaps is to sort your mods better: make sure that nothing is overriding the Facility and maybe make every other DD mod load before it.

14 hours ago, Justgingeryt said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Any fix for this?

Ā 

Ā 

For the flip platform try to limit your game to 60 FPS. I had the same problem while not using an FPS cap

15 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ā 

SkyUI and the hood are not directly related at all.Ā 

The only explanation for that behavior I can think of is that you forgot to disable the device hider in DD's MCM, so when you disable all MCMs it gets disabled as well... but that's like throwing a bomb in a garden, just to destroy an anthill.Ā ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry, but the mod seems to work fine for me in both scenarios.Ā ?

One thing I can tell you perhaps is to sort your mods better: make sure that nothing is overriding the Facility and maybe make every other DD mod load before it.

Ā 

60FPS fixed the issues with the platform.

Ā 

Next and only issue is, when the mod calls for DD items to be equipped, it doesn't equip the item nor adds the item to the invetory?

Ā 

Would it be best to start another thread and see if anyone can find an answer?

Ā 

I tried your suggested fixes, but nothing has changed!Ā ?

Ā 

Edit: if it helps, here is the Papyrus log (searched the word Ooze as the ooze also doesn't equip)

Spoiler

Ā Ā  Ā [ (21391894)].rr_dlc2doorseal_script.OnUpdate() - "RR_DLC2DoorSeal_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call ResetExtrudePedestal() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [ (21391893)].rr_dlc2doorseal_script.OnUpdate() - "RR_DLC2DoorSeal_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:40AM] ERROR: Method LockDevice not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [RR_Conv_Loop (211507DB)].rr_floodroom_functions.EquipOoze() - "RR_FloodRoom_Functions.psc" Line ?
Ā Ā  Ā [RR_Conv_Loop (211507DB)].rr_floodroom_functions.OnUpdate() - "RR_FloodRoom_Functions.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:40AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [RR_Conv_Loop (211507DB)].rr_floodroom_functions.EquipOoze() - "RR_FloodRoom_Functions.psc" Line ?
Ā Ā  Ā [RR_Conv_Loop (211507DB)].rr_floodroom_functions.OnUpdate() - "RR_FloodRoom_Functions.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:58AM] ERROR: Ā (FF000D42): Cannot set sleep or default outfit to None.
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [ (FF000D42)].Actor.SetOutfit() - "<native>" Line ?
Ā Ā  Ā [Item 2 in container Ā (FF000D42)].zadequipscript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:59AM] ERROR: Ā (FF000D42): Cannot set sleep or default outfit to None.
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [Item 3 in container Ā (FF000D42)].dcur_RubberBootsScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:59AM] ERROR: Method LockDevice not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None

Ā 

Edited by Justgingeryt
5 hours ago, Justgingeryt said:

Ā 

60FPS fixed the issues with the platform.

Ā 

Next and only issue is, when the mod calls for DD items to be equipped, it doesn't equip the item nor adds the item to the invetory?

Ā 

Would it be best to start another thread and see if anyone can find an answer?

Ā 

I tried your suggested fixes, but nothing has changed!Ā ?

Ā 

Edit: if it helps, here is the Papyrus log (searched the word Ooze as the ooze also doesn't equip)

Ā Ā  Ā [ (21391894)].rr_dlc2doorseal_script.OnUpdate() - "RR_DLC2DoorSeal_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call ResetExtrudePedestal() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [ (21391893)].rr_dlc2doorseal_script.OnUpdate() - "RR_DLC2DoorSeal_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:40AM] ERROR: Method LockDevice not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:40AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:58AM] ERROR: Ā (FF000D42): Cannot set sleep or default outfit to None.
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [Item 2 in container Ā (FF000D42)].zadequipscript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:59AM] ERROR: Ā (FF000D42): Cannot set sleep or default outfit to None.
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [Item 3 in container Ā (FF000D42)].dcur_RubberBootsScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line ?
[09/17/2021 - 02:06:59AM] ERROR: Method LockDevice not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None

Ā 

You have old DD version. I can see that from having assets and integration as separate mods in your MO2. DD5 is just 1 mod download.

Nice to see that this mod is getting another go I really liked the concept of the OG mod and now it looks like this can finally become a fully fledged story mod

also are the vacuum beds going to be usable? I would think you could make it a Devious Contraption or something like that. Anyway can't wait for what is in store for this mod

9 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Could you make a version that does not need the hairdo mod? That thing is over a Gigabyte large and seriously slows the game down at character creation.

Already responded and it's no,

Because the character of the facility use it and if the mod was not a requirement they need to add every hair style they use in the mod and so the mod itself become heavierĀ