20 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

Yes and No. There is progress being made but very little, as the ones currently responsible for this mod have day jobs.

cause last time i noticed they say'd next update would be end off summer , and where februari alrdy xd

Edited by kronnos44

Im having an issue where when talking to the receptionist at the beginning, after the part where I sign the form, I can no longer continue because the receptionist is busy. If i restart the game it continues to the changing room part, but I can't get past that. Anyone have similar problems / suggestions?

4 hours ago, cagedcookie said:

hi there lovely people, firstly i love this mod and really looking forward to more, for some reason i cant accsess the VES route, can someone please dm me a walkthrough or something as its getting quite frustrating, the only outcome i get is the maintenance route

The different outcomes and some hints to them are listed in the mod page. VES route has not yet been made, wait for next version. It is possible that even the existing ones will be changed, afterall what we have seen was just a demo.

On 2/14/2022 at 2:34 AM, qqnjdmvujjkliugj said:

So I just did the button puzzle and the gate closes before I can run in. Any ideas? Its the only bug I've encountered. 

dont think its a glitch, i think you failed the puzzle, what you need to do is press the three buttons one last time then the gate will open again and you can proceed

Loaded this mod and managed to load my current save one more time before making the mistake of entering markarth for the first time in my save game... can't load anything without lots of CTD now. Sometimes I can load a much earlier save but once I try loading any recent save it crashes again. I tried the ol load a save, exit to main menu and load a save again trick it still won't work. How many anims does this mod load?

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Loaded this mod and managed to load my current save one more time before making the mistake of entering markarth for the first time in my save game... can't load anything without lots of CTD now. Sometimes I can load a much earlier save but once I try loading any recent save it crashes again. I tried the ol load a save, exit to main menu and load a save again trick it still won't work. How many anims does this mod load?

When my save crashes on load I usually do two things:
1. Run game
2. On main menu get console
3. Run command "coc whiterun"
4. Run around for like 10 sec
5. Load my main save
or you could just try save cleaner.
Not ot mention that mod CrashFixes is pretty much mandatory when modding Skyrim.
If your save file is loaded, are the NPCs or PC in TPose? 

8 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

I'm not sure what's happening to your Installation, but from what you are describing, it's not likely to be my mod causing it. I don't make any changes in Markath except adding dialogue to the Innkeepers. As for the Animations, the current release doesn't have more than ten, I think. 

But If you are still sure it's my mod that is causing issues, I request that you send me your Papyrus log so that I can have a look at it  :) 

Also If you don't already have it I recommend ENBoost 

Nah, probably this mod was the final straw that broke the skyrim camels back. You are only including ten anims that should not be near enough to cause anim limit problems unless I'm really overloaded with anims which I might be. My skyrim LE is a giant mess and I am still waiting for AE to be sorted out before moving over.

Ah i've been enjoying the mod asset again since now that i have the additem mod wich mean i can try the outfit from the mod like the drawven amor which my god i was so suprise to see it since i havent realize all the detal when i was playing x) like the arm and leg are actually bound on the armor.

Also if you are doing this never try to wear the nylon catsuit because it instantly crash me each time xD

they were many cool catsuit, but many with gigantic breast which sadly isnt my kink but they were really cool.

Edited by alexsl
On 2/21/2022 at 3:11 PM, alexsl said:

Also if you are doing this never try to wear the nylon catsuit because it instantly crash me each time xD

There was patch to nylon suit somewhere earlier in the comments, if you are lucky you might find it with google. It was never included in the official patches.

they were many cool catsuit, but many with gigantic breast which sadly isnt my kink but they were really cool.

Breast size depends on your Bodyslide preset and (batch-) building. If you don't build DD's then you'll get either something invisible or something "default" by mod creator.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

There was patch to nylon suit somewhere earlier in the comments, if you are lucky you might find it with google. It was never included in the official patches.

Breast size depends on your Bodyslide preset and (batch-) building. If you don't build DD's then you'll get either something invisible or something "default" by mod creator.

Im not sure if you mean something else, but since i use Devious device and many other devious etc i had to do the bodyslide batch build for the DD and also many other mod so I think i did it. Also ok i may look into the thread for the patch, but it doesnt bother me that much.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, alexsl said:

Ah i've been enjoying the mod asset again since now that i have the additem mod wich mean i can try the outfit from the mod like the drawven amor which my god i was so suprise to see it since i havent realize all the detal when i was playing x) like the arm and leg are actually bound on the armor.

Maybe this helps?