19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod doesn't change DFC.  If you're having trouble hiring or dismissing Devious Followers, that would be a question for the DFC support discussion.

Sorry, i think the "last ref change" made me think it was conflict causing my problems, but i read now on DF page what i did wrong i think, the mod must not be pause when updating, so this probably broke things. Thank you for your reply!

7 hours ago, neneXgod said:

There is a feature in the extension by Kalmah called " City Bondage " . It is a really cool feature that make you feel more like a slave/pet . Do you perhap have any plan to extend more location for it? .

I don't do any work on the extension, so you'd have to ask Kalmah about that.

Thanks for the great mod, have been playing with it for the past few days, but there are some things I'd like to ask:

1. Are there any conditions for the city-specific tasks? I spent some time in Whiterun, but only got the generic tasks, never the Bannered Mare walk.

2. When the master comments that the PC hasn't called him beautiful in a while (or something similar), is that just for flavor or is there a way to do this?

3. What is the cooldown when talking to the master with the "About my being your slave?" option?

Thanks in advance.

Hey girls and guys,

I previously used version 1.10 without any troubles and recently upgraded to the newest version (2.0.33). To avoid any issues I started a new game. I started the quest via MCM and asked my follower if he likes to be my master. I agreed on the conditions.

The problem. Shortly after he gave me the collar and the quest started the quest stopped suddenly (marked as failed), a 'collar is removed dialogue' appears (but I still wear the collar) and my follower says:  Changed your mind? What a pity... (as if I have opted out, but I did not!).

I can re-reread the book and ask the follower again, but the problem persists. 

Has someone had the problem before? I play a female Nord for the testing. 

Update.

After reading the following message, I checked my Inventory. It did not contain any collars.

On 12/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I believe the other reports had said the collar didn't stay equipped, indicating an installation or update problem.  If the collar stays on, it really should work.  I've tested that.  Is the collar locked?

Edit:  The "Changed your mind?" response is only allowed if the PC is not wearing an item with the zad_DeviousCollar or zbfWornCollar keywords.  Test Strong Hand again please, and after you equip the collar but before talking to your follower again, run "player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" in the console.  If the response is 0, there's a problem in your game, likely related to how the collar is equipped (or simply appears to be).  If the response is 1, there's something impossible happening in the follower's dialog.

When running the command: "player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" I get
"Item 'zad' not found for parameter Keyword". So maybe there is something else wrong? A messing prerequisite?` (I forgot the _ underscore)

WornHasKeyword >> 0.00

I interpret the result as the Mod thinking the collar is not present or at least not worn by the player.

Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, Fulgrim_ said:

1. Are there any conditions for the city-specific tasks? I spent some time in Whiterun, but only got the generic tasks, never the Bannered Mare walk.

2. When the master comments that the PC hasn't called him beautiful in a while (or something similar), is that just for flavor or is there a way to do this?

3. What is the cooldown when talking to the master with the "About my being your slave?" option?

1. you need to have a certain submission score, IIRC that's at least 50

2. that's just for flavour, same with licking her sweaty feet *sigh*

3. You cannot ask that when you are gagged, or have been gagged recently. When we last talked about this, the cooldown was a whole day.

58 minutes ago, teerraxrax said:

I previously used version 1.10 without any troubles and recently upgraded to the newest version (2.0.33). To avoid any issues I started a new game. I started the quest via MCM and asked my follower if he likes to be my master. I agreed on the conditions.

The problem. Shortly after he gave me the collar and the quest started the quest stopped suddenly (marked as failed), a 'collar is removed dialogue' appears (but I still wear the collar) and my follower says:  Changed your mind? What a pity... (as if I have opted out, but I did not!).

I never had that, I'd expect that this line appears when you remove the collar between being collared by your owner and talking to him/her the next time. Does your collar have the right keywords? If you're using plain DD everything should be okay, if you're using something custom, you might have forgotten sth.

Did you check, after uninstalling, that everything vkj_ is removed from the scripts folder? Don't trust your bloody mod manager, they tend to leave some dirt in the corners, and you have to sweep that directory yourself.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

1. you need to have a certain submission score, IIRC that's at least 50

2. that's just for flavour, same with licking her sweaty feet *sigh*

3. You cannot ask that when you are gagged, or have been gagged recently. When we last talked about this, the cooldown was a whole day.

Thanks. My submission score is above 80, so I'll have to keep trying. I haven't been gagged so far, so it's probably the 24 hour cooldown.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I never had that, I'd expect that this line appears when you remove the collar between being collared by your owner and talking to him/her the next time. Does your collar have the right keywords? If you're using plain DD everything should be okay, if you're using something custom, you might have forgotten sth.

Thank you for looking into it. I have DD 5.1 installed, but there could be something interfering, I will investigate.

"player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" gives me WornHasKeyword >> 0.00

Another problem I noticed during testing was that when manually attaching the collar the dialogue says it is attached and I can also see it on my character, but according to the inventory the item is not equipped. When I try to unequip it, it tries to equip it again. 

This problem does not appear with other DD items (e.g. gags). 

solution

I like to share the solution for the failed quest problem with you. The issue was in a conflict between DD 5.1 and the Mod No enchantment Restriction. I found the solution here:

@CaptainJ03 
May I ask what you mean with ' vkj_ is removed'? I have never done manual cleaning before. If you could provide me a link with instructions or a short explanation I would be greatful. 

Again, thanks for your help.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:36 PM, HexBolt8 said:

If the master does love you, I can imagine that you might respond with a surprised & hurt "Master!", to which Master would give you an impish grin, followed with a passionate kiss.  He's never going to say "it", and he probably enjoys teasing the hell out of you by saying things like that.  But you understand how he really feels, and he knows that you do.

well, that really depends on the type of "owner" you're trying to convey with this mod. an owner may not directly tell their sub/slave that they "love them" directly, at least not at first, but they will drop signs on how much their sub/slave means to them when they refer to them, mostly using D/s terms of endearment, such as, for example "you've done well, pet", and one very important one when they refer to them as "Mine", (good girl, Mine for example). using these terms are usually an indication of how important the sub/slave is to their owner short from actually coming out and telling them that they "love them".

I like to answer another question. I got the message that I have no spanking animations installed and generic sex is used instead.

However, I have Rydin Animations SSE v0.5a and Spank That ass installed. Is there something I am missing to make SL aware of the animations? (found it, had to enable them in sexlab animation loader).

One more thing. How can I change the whipping animation? My player gets only one beat and than the animation stops and nothing happens. I looks like it is not repeated. Furthermore, it appears always to be the same animation.

If you have time, could you look at a post i made by mistake on devious follower thread? If i understand, Lupine00 and you already were kind enough to look into my issue, but it seem to prevail in some form, that Lola dialogue will disappear after i reload a save game, even when everything with your mod after being sent there from DF was working great before reloading for hours...

6 hours ago, teerraxrax said:

May I ask what you mean with ' vkj_ is removed'? I have never done manual cleaning before. If you could provide me a link with instructions or a short explanation I would be grateful.

Uhm, okay. If this mod would still not be working as it should (I understand that you found a solution elsewhere, so this is just to answer your question) you would have done the following steps:

Uninstall the mod with your mod manager.

Then have a look in your Data/scripts folder.

Every script that came with this mod, be it the current or from the 1.1 version (I'm not sure about earlier) has the vkj_ prefix. Edit: has 'vkj' somewhere in the script name, so a search for "*vkj*" should find them all.

If there would be any of those left, after uninstalling, that's a sign for your mod manager not doing its work, so you'd have to do it yourself.

Find any script with that prefix and delete it.

The re-install the mod. Now you have only the scrips that should be there, and none that might be around from previous verions, doing their shenanigans with your installation.

But as I said: If the mod is running smoothly now, there's no need to touch it.

Edited hexbolt8's corrections into this post, if anyone finds this useful later on.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:10 AM, Fulgrim_ said:

I spent some time in Whiterun, but only got the generic tasks, never the Bannered Mare walk.

In addition to what CaptainJ03 said, it must be between 8 AM and 7 PM, and outdoors within the city walls.  Mods like Open Cities which replace walled city interiors will cause the quest to never start.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:10 AM, Fulgrim_ said:

What is the cooldown when talking to the master with the "About my being your slave?" option?

No cooldown.  However, "I want to tell you something" has a 24 hour cooldown.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:30 AM, teerraxrax said:

The issue was in a conflict between DD 5.1 and the Mod No enchantment Restriction.

Thank you for reporting this.  Others have had the problem, but I couldn't reproduce it or find anything wrong.

It's risky to use anything that modifies Devious Devices (additions are okay, but changes are problematic).  As another example, Devious Lore's lore patch, which renames many devices, has caused confusion.  One player was certain that DD 5 removed chastity keys, and "proved" it by presenting the result of a search by item name.  Of course the key still existed, but it was called something else.  Renaming devices can also cause trouble for mods that has lists of device names that they use in a json file.  I'm not trying to be negative toward Devious Lore, just noting that there's more than one way that modifying DD can have unexpected problems.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:26 AM, teerraxrax said:

How can I change the whipping animation? My player gets only one beat and than the animation stops and nothing happens.

You can't change the animation because it isn't one, it's a scripted attack.  Ultimate Combat is known to conflict with it.  Other mods that affect follower or NPC combat behavior might also conflict.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:57 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Every script that came with this mod, be it the current or from the 1.1 version (I'm not sure about earlier) has the vkj_ prefix.

Close.  They all have "vkj" somewhere in the script name, so a search for "*vkj*" will find them all.

1 hour ago, handsandarrows said:

If you have time, could you look at a post i made by mistake on devious follower thread?

From the discussion, it looks you were having other serious problems with your game.  There's really no reason for Lola dialog to just stop working.  I looked at the log file that you posted over there.  I noticed two error messages related to Sub Lola, but neither is terrible (certainly not game breaking).  I will still look at those errors, but they aren't causing your problem.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

In addition to what CaptainJ03 said, it must be between 8 AM and 7 PM, and outdoors within the city walls.  Mods like Open Cities which replace walled city interiors will cause the quest to never start.

Thanks, I'll give it another try.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

No cooldown.  However, "I want to tell you something" has a 24 hour cooldown.

Thanks. And that's what I had in mind, but didn't remember the dialogue option after "About me being your slave?"

I really like this mod, but unfortunately it's style is the opposite of what I want: I'm more for the involuntary, digging-my-own-grave slide into slavery rather than all this voluntary stuff and I'm finding it actually hard to get submissive points.

Matter of fact, it's MUCH too easy to get negative sub. points and a shitload of them for simple things than to get sub points. With just two light examples of rebellion that I felt should've rightfully ended with my PC being punished and control tightened I instead lost all my sub points and was instantly down to -30 PLUS there was no repercussion at all to my resistance. Was kind of a letdown, honestly. what kind of a slave master is gonna let their slave talk back to them and do nothing except "you're being naughty and if you continue to be like this then I'm maybe gonna be upset next time". Thus, I think it should be too easy to go into sub points and actually hard to regain freedom.

53 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

I really like this mod, but unfortunately it's style is the opposite of what I want: I'm more for the involuntary, digging-my-own-grave slide into slavery rather than all this voluntary stuff and I'm finding it actually hard to get submissive points.

You're right, it's not that kind of mod.  SD+ or Devious Followers would be more to your liking, I think.

Although it has nonconsensual elements, this is fundamentally a consensual slavery mod.  There's not much done with outright rebellion because the basic assumption is that you won't want to.  If you asked to be a slave, this is what you wanted.  Maybe not every order is to your liking, so you might require "encouragement" now & then, but overall this is what you asked for.  If you were bought (a nonconsensual entry), you're actually being treated better than most slaves, and you even get a share of the loot.  What slave gets paid?  And your owner didn't enslave you, just bought you.  Someone was going to buy you, so you actually came out pretty well (unless you like working in a mine and being raped by the guards) and you reasonably might, as the owner often suggests, show some gratitude.

For players who just need a reason for their characters to do as they're told, I suggest linking their submission score with rewards and privileges.  The mod even supports calculating the player's share of the gold as a function of score.  Want more gold?  Be a good slave.  Players can also add their own rules.  Naughty slaves wear skimpy outfits (or nothing at all).  Good slaves get better clothing.  This can motivate a reluctant slave, and the mod offers player responses choices for reluctant compliance, but as I said at the beginning, the mod doesn't fit a slave who is intent on resisting and being rebellious.  Most likely, the slave would get sold and end up with a SD+ master or working in a Slaves of Tamriel style mine.

Umm, can anyone help? I suddenly can't make any damage - even if I hit someone. The problem only occured after In installed this mod, but I can't be sure it's the source of course. Even when I sneak-archer someone and it says I made double damage, I don't make any. I have a follower, but it's not a dom-follower. Anyone had this bug before? I don't know how to go about this. This never happened to me with all the mods I have.

Edit: I removed this mod (with aching heart ? ) and reloaded a save before I installed it. I was able to deal damage again. So it could be that this mod caused the issue. Just letting you know. The reason could be a mix between all my mods or my technical issues with changing the name Lola. So not saying it's all the mods fault or something. Just happy I could fix it with the reload.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're right, it's not that kind of mod.  SD+ or Devious Followers would be more to your liking, I think.

Although it has nonconsensual elements, this is fundamentally a consensual slavery mod.  There's not much done with outright rebellion because the basic assumption is that you won't want to.  If you asked to be a slave, this is what you wanted.  Maybe not every order is to your liking, so you might require "encouragement" now & then, but overall this is what you asked for.  If you were bought (a nonconsensual entry), you're actually being treated better than most slaves, and you even get a share of the loot.  What slave gets paid?  And your owner didn't enslave you, just bought you.  Someone was going to buy you, so you actually came out pretty well (unless you like working in a mine and being raped by the guards) and you reasonably might, as the owner often suggests, show some gratitude.

For players who just need a reason for their characters to do as they're told, I suggest linking their submission score with rewards and privileges.  The mod even supports calculating the player's share of the gold as a function of score.  Want more gold?  Be a good slave.  Players can also add their own rules.  Naughty slaves wear skimpy outfits (or nothing at all).  Good slaves get better clothing.  This can motivate a reluctant slave, and the mod offers player responses choices for reluctant compliance, but as I said at the beginning, the mod doesn't fit a slave who is intent on resisting and being rebellious.  Most likely, the slave would get sold and end up with a SD+ master or working in a Slaves of Tamriel style mine.

I honestly believe that this mod fits a non-consensual playthrough pretty well. Get enslaved through SS++ with contract time and you're basically forced into slavery. Want to say no to your master? You can, just don't expect to stay alive for long. Those disobedience shocks can kill you. Eventually, you're forced to submit, and even though you don't really want to do what your master says, you will end up doing so anyway because there are consequences for disobedience. Being sold to somebody worse is by itself an incentive to do well, and at the end of the day you're forced to become someone's slave anyway. It doesn't have to be consensual, the dialogue up to ~Submission 80 even suggests that your master thinks you're only being compliant in order to avoid consequences, not because you really enjoy it. The only thing that breaks this immersion is the Trophy Slave quest, the rest is pretty solid.

I honestly find this mod the best non-con slavery mod so far. SD+ is far too intrusive in my opinion (enslavement instantly ends up with your inventory empty and a collar that drains magicka, you cannot actually play the game and the content itself is extremely repetitive and uneventful), Devious Followers to me is just a gold sink which plugs in devious devices every now and then. I find that this mod is best when one actually intends to play Skyrim alongside their slavery experience.

54 minutes ago, Network said:

I honestly believe that this mod fits a non-consensual playthrough pretty well. Get enslaved through SS++ with contract time and you're basically forced into slavery. Want to say no to your master? You can, just don't expect to stay alive for long. Those disobedience shocks can kill you. Eventually, you're forced to submit, and even though you don't really want to do what your master says, you will end up doing so anyway because there are consequences for disobedience. Being sold to somebody worse is by itself an incentive to do well, and at the end of the day you're forced to become someone's slave anyway. It doesn't have to be consensual, the dialogue up to ~Submission 80 even suggests that your master thinks you're only being compliant in order to avoid consequences, not because you really enjoy it. The only thing that breaks this immersion is the Trophy Slave quest, the rest is pretty solid.

I honestly find this mod the best non-con slavery mod so far. SD+ is far too intrusive in my opinion (enslavement instantly ends up with your inventory empty and a collar that drains magicka, you cannot actually play the game and the content itself is extremely repetitive and uneventful), Devious Followers to me is just a gold sink which plugs in devious devices every now and then. I find that this mod is best when one actually intends to play Skyrim alongside their slavery experience.

Agreed. This mod does what I had wanted SD+ to do, in that you actually get to go around and play the game while also having slavery elements present. And while I found the premise of Slaverun sort of interesting, it gets a little too violent and creepy for my tastes, especially when you're spreading slavery to all of Skyrim. This mod does a great job of limiting the whole slavery experience to just your character, and it doesn't just involve sex; obviously there's a lot of that, but there's enough variety to the quests and features to keep things interesting. It's definitely a mainstay in my load order for LL playthroughs now. 

1 hour ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Umm, can anyone help? I suddenly can't make any damage - even if I hit someone. The problem only occured after In installed this mod, but I can't be sure it's the source of course. Even when I sneak-archer someone and it says I made double damage, I don't make any. I have a follower, but it's not a dom-follower. Anyone had this bug before? I don't know how to go about this. This never happened to me with all the mods I have.

Edit: I removed this mod (with aching heart ? ) and reloaded a save before I installed it. I was able to deal damage again. So it could be that this mod caused the issue. Just letting you know. The reason could be a mix between all my mods or my technical issues with changing the name Lola. So not saying it's all the mods fault or something. Just happy I could fix it with the reload.

Certain mods can interact in weird ways and produce that effect. Are you using a follower framework mod, or maybe Better Vampires? Some mods that eliminate friendly fire damage to your followers can cause that problem, and more than a couple of people have had similar issues with the feeding mechanic present in Better Vampires. It could be that this mod is changing your follower in a way one of the other mods doesn't like, so you might have to play around with things a bit. I can personally say that I've played with this mod for a few dozen hours and not encountered that problem, but when I played with a largely similar load order (no LL mods being used) and Better Vampires, I had the same problem - despite the fact that I'd played a game with BV for over a hundred hours in the past without that issue. 

1 hour ago, Network said:

Those disobedience shocks can kill you.

No. That might have been the case with older versions of this mod, but not anymore since HexBolt8 adopted it.

Yes, those shocks really hurt, and you might be down on your knees for good, but your Mistress won't kill you. Proper, well-trained slaves don't grow on trees. You might be lucky and find one tied to a tree, but it didn't grow there.

Hi all. I have a number of errors in my log along the lines of this:

[05/01/2021 - 04:43:26PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [vkjArmorRestriction (4D02AFD6)].vkjarmorrestriction.check() - "vkjarmorrestriction.psc" Line ?
    [vkjArmorRestriction (4D02AFD6)].vkjarmorrestriction.OnUpdate() - "vkjarmorrestriction.psc" Line ?

Anyone know what might be causing it?

Cheers! 

22 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

From the discussion, it looks you were having other serious problems with your game.  There's really no reason for Lola dialog to just stop working.  I looked at the log file that you posted over there.  I noticed two error messages related to Sub Lola, but neither is terrible (certainly not game breaking).  I will still look at those errors, but they aren't causing your problem.

Yes, as i also just say in DF thread, at least it seem my Devious Devices install is now also broken, so i have to really start new game or start revert some updates. But thank you too very much for your patience and time!

On 4/30/2021 at 8:00 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You can't change the animation because it isn't' one, it's a scripted attack.  Ultimate Combat is known to conflict with it.  Other mods that affect follower or NPC combat behavior might also conflict.

Thank you very much. I wasn't aware of this! Indeed I have 'Ultimate Combat', 'Ordinator - Combat Styles' and the Combat Overall 'Blade and Bunt' installed. For sure one of them is conflicting with the 'animation'. How does the mod call for a combat action? Does it repeatedly ask to hit? I ask because I once made the observation of a beating being fluid until for the whole period. Now I wonder what might have been different in this case; Whether it could be a timing issue. Does the slider 'whipping speed' maybe change the number of calls per time?

On 4/30/2021 at 6:57 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Uninstall the mod with your mod manager.

Then have a look in your Data/scripts folder.

Every script that came with this mod, be it the current or from the 1.1 version (I'm not sure about earlier) has the vkj_ prefix. Edit: has 'vkj' somewhere in the script name, so a search for "*vkj*" should find them all.

If there would be any of those left, after uninstalling, that's a sign for your mod manager not doing its work, so you'd have to do it yourself.

Find any script with that prefix and delete it.

The re-install the mod. Now you have only the scrips that should be there, and none that might be around from previous verions, doing their shenanigans with your installation.

Thank you, that was very helpful. I am sure I can use a generalized version of your instructions in future cases.