46 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

When the owner want to pimp the PC it often refer to breed the PC.

That's the alternate dialog, only available if you've enabled the MCM option for "nympho, not a whore".  If you turn that off, the wording will focus on whoring and money making, both of which would be beneficial to a succubus, and gold is always useful for a vampire.

Edit:  Actually, "breeding" fits perfectly for a succubus if you take it in the way it was intended, and not quite so literally.  It's not referring to reproduction.  It's a euphemism for insemination:  sex with men.  I avoided that term because it sounds much too clinical for this sort of conversation, and "breeding" has the added advantage of sounding like satisfying an animal or basic need.  Feeding is a basic need, too.  Whether you're a nymphomaniac or a succubus, breeding (insemination) is getting what you need.

11 hours ago, rothaecin said:

However, there is a point where the mod feels a bit odd. You're supposed to be the sub in the relationship between the PC and the owner. However, nothing stops you from applying any and all devices to the owner. There is no punishment for that, no need to unlock him/her. Furthermore, whenever devices are applied through means like cursed loot follower application, there is no rush to remove devices from the owner. It just feels weird that the owner takes all the device keys, but when they are locked in devices themselves they just don't seem to care, going even so far that the owner might be tied throughout an entire playthrough while the sub never gets tied once.

I've always disabled any feature from DD mods to tie up followers. One reason is, that it rarely works as intended, using weapons in a straightjacket, hammering away at the smithy w/o hands, etc. Just the other day I peeled her out of a strict hobble dress, but she kept that silly, girlish animation wearing heavy armour. Exit-reload-disablethatfeature.

There is some lore attached to the devious devices, meaning that they only bind women who are into that kind of kink. Mistress definitely isn't, at least not on the receiving end.

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Does the quest 'Slave Tag' have a console code? For replay propose

It's not meant to be replayed, except possibly with a new owner.  Other answers below (possible SPOILERS):

Spoiler

I assume that you're looking at the "Load collar tag inscription" option on the MCM System page.  Sometimes when new controls are added to the MCM, the info text can get confused.  Clicking on each page and moving the mouse over each item should fix that.  The info text should say, "Load the collar tag inscription text from CollarTag.json in Data\\Interface\\Lola.  You can edit this file to change the inscription."  Edit that file (it has already been created for you), then click the button on the MCM to update the inscription.

Over on the Public Whore discussion, it was stated that the Ultimate Combat mod causes whipping to not occur (the whipper will just stand there until the time run out).  If you've been having problems, this would explain it.  In general, the fewer mods you have, particularly "overhaul" mods that get their fingers into everything, the better off you'll be.

Lupine has informed me that Zaz slave control will affect Devious Followers by pausing and unpausing DFC when you enter and exit Sub Lola enslavement.  Unless you want that, do not change the default setting (enabled) for "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" on this mod's MCM.  If you're already enslaved by this mod, you won't be able to change that setting (it's hidden because when you leave enslavement, this mod has to undo what it did at the start).  For the next update, I've changed the wording to encourage players not to change the default.  In short, don't turn off "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" unless you know what you're doing.

4 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

The "clean sweep' quest is bug for me, the quest journal didn't check the "tell your mistress you're done" even though the quest was already completed. The option to tell is no longer available. Is there a command to just finish or restart it?

How often did you sweep? My normal schedule is 4+2+1 and I need to tell her three times that I'm done.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Over on the Public Whore discussion, it was stated that the Ultimate Combat mod causes whipping to not occur (the whipper will just stand there until the time run out).  If you've been having problems, this would explain it.  In general, the fewer mods you have, particularly "overhaul" mods that get their fingers into everything, the better off you'll be.

Removing Ultimate Combat finally fixed all the not-whipping issues that I'd been having. Why that is... who knows?

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not meant to be replayed, except possibly with a new owner.  Other answers below (possible SPOILERS):

Thanks! Yeah I know, it's a personal request, cuz there were multiple dialogue options in that quest and I want to see what do the other options do.

It's ok if it's technically impossible, I will just restart the enslavement. 

5 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Yeah I know, it's a personal request, cuz there were multiple dialogue options in that quest and I want to see what do the other options do.

That quest isn't designed to be restarted.  It has a quest item, and I'm not sure what might go wrong.  If you want to explore dialog options next time, you'll want to save before you get to that part.

11 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

The "clean sweep' quest is bug for me, the quest journal didn't check the "tell your mistress you're done" even though the quest was already completed.

Why do you think you're finished if the quest hasn't updated?  You probably just have to sweep a few more times.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Why do you think you're finished if the quest hasn't updated?  You probably just have to sweep a few more times.

I noticed in Breeze-home by example that you need to sweep at least once on each floor.  Same for the manor and she only ask you to seep 4 time.  Make sure you don't leave the cell or you get penalized.  Going in the basement in the manor is a different cell and you lose points.  Not sure it work that way, but so far the owner seems happy. 

On 4/11/2021 at 9:48 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Then don't do that.  ?  I understand what you're saying, but it's impractical for a mod to attempt to prevent every unreasonable thing that a player might think to do (I'm referring more to the human, than the character).  That sort of thing can be a lot of work, it might have bugs or side effects, and it could prevent the player from doing something reasonable.

Say that you're captured by bandits, and you think your owner should have been bound too.  Well, you can do that yourself, and try to forget that it was you who had to tie up the owner.  If a mod blocked you from doing that, it would be getting in your way.  But that could have a toggle.  More work, and the result of the mod maker's efforts is a feature that many players might not use.

So in the end it comes down to using your judgment.  Would your character really try to tie up the owner?  As a submissive slave?  If you just focus on what your character would do, and make decisions that are in character, these sorts of quandaries cease to be a problem.

Yeah I get your point. Honestly, it's probably very unfeasable to prevent devices from being applied by the player. There is no way to account for all possibilities. But I wasn't necessarily refering to preventing devices from being applied in the first place. Like I said, for me it feels weird that this mod does so many things right and takes many things into account when selecting events, just not this.

Might I make a suggestion then, I don't know how difficult this is. If the owner is in heavy bondage:

1. Ambient Dialogue along the lines of "Lola, you got me into this mess, now get me out!"
  2. (maybe) allow the player to gather keys until the owner is free
  3. (maybe) disable events until the owner is free

Like I said, preventing items from being applied is impossible. However, I just find it weird that the owner completely ignores the fact that he/she is tied helplessly while the player is free and the proceeds to punish the player. Like you said, I can just remove the items manually and pretend things happen, but I feel like it just kills the flow and feel of the scene when you get a scene after a failed adventure and the owner is still tied up.

2 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I noticed in Breeze-home by example that you need to sweep at least once on each floor.

The quest doesn't care where you sweep.  You can stand in the same place and sweep 4 times.  However, it feels right to move around, so personally I sweep different places.

2 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Going in the basement in the manor is a different cell and you lose points.

That should only be a problem if the other cell doesn't have the keyword for as player home.  Perhaps some mods neglect to do that.

53 minutes ago, rothaecin said:

Ambient Dialogue along the lines of "Lola, you got me into this mess, now get me out!"

Sexist Guards might have some follower remarks like this.

56 minutes ago, rothaecin said:

I just find it weird that the owner completely ignores the fact that he/she is tied helplessly....

This ties into the question that keeps getting asked in LL general discussion as to why are there so many mods to tie up the PC, but so few to tie up NPCs.  It's because NPCs don't react to being bound.  It's unrealistic and not fun.  I'm not going to be able to solve that problem here, but I'll make a note to look at unlocking the owner if I get around to adding support for unlocking devices on the PC.  You've probably thought of this, but in meantime you might want to use any configuration options in other mods to exclude the follower from bondage if the PC gets bound (assume that the owner cleverly avoided that, or got free in the blink of an eye).

Ok, I've got to vent a little bit here.... not using a prostitution mod. My PC has to have 3 clients in Falkreath. Talked to everyone in town... only one person is interested. Slept 8 hours.... asked every motherfucker in town... NO ONE WANTS TO FUCK! Well, pay for it. So, what the hell are you supposed to do?

I would like a slider for client's minimum arousal.... like 10 seems to be the most any of these ice brains ever get!

Thanks for listening.

14 hours ago, bubba999 said:

So, what the hell are you supposed to do?

Remember that by default SL Aroused updates actor arousal every 2 minutes.  If you're moving around a lot, some actors might not ever see an arousal update.  In my game, I reduced the update interval to 30 seconds, and reduced the arousal update by a factor of 4.  Same overall rate, but updating 4 times as often.  Of course they won't become aroused without stimulus, so if you haven't already, you'll probably want to set your whoring outfit to be treated as naked.

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

So, what the hell are you supposed to do?

Here is how I configure SexLab Aroused's MCM in order to avoid frustration...

On the left side of the Settings page, uncheck Require naked actors to change arousal

On the right side of the Settings page under Arousal:

• set Default Exposure Rate = 10.0
  • set Decay Rate = 0.0

Hey Hex,

don't know if this was already stated somewhere here, but
it seems that the vampirefeeding of the owner doesn't work with "Better Vampires https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1925".

At least for me...
After I disabled "Better Vampires" it works fine, with it the feeding never occured.

Don't know of other overhauls, never used any...

Best regards and keep up your wonderful work ? 

11 hours ago, NotYou142 said:

it seems that the vampirefeeding of the owner doesn't work with "Better Vampires"

This mod simply checks for the Vampire keyword on the owner's race to enable the owner's vampiric feeding.  Better Vampires doesn't change that ("This mod only affects the player vampire; I don't make any changes to NPC vampires."), so there really shouldn't be a problem.

Found a minor bug: Mistress considered Beirand's smithy in Solitude to be aboard a ship, and put me into a rope harness:

Spoiler

ScreenShot23590_ship.jpg.eee1f455673c207c2cf19dc75d18d623.jpg

From nagging and bug-finding to something nice.

I had been complaining about EFF ever since I've used it together with SLtR, and as you've been saying that you're using NFF, I just installed that. Wow. What a completely different experience! I can move about Mistress' house without having her stepping on my toes whenever I move an inch - she just keeps sandboxing if I stay inside a customizeable radius. It feels like a completely different game now, much more immersive.

3 hours ago, blahity said:

I've never actually gotten the rope harness event to trigger. Is there a specific place to go trigger it and once you get it can you ask Mistress for a harness again?

It's only in locations that would have a lot of rope.  You can't ask for a harness, but you do have to wear the one you're given for 3 days, and by then you might be tired of it.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Found a minor bug: Mistress considered Beirand's smithy in Solitude to be aboard a ship

I don't see how that could happen, unless you have a mod that changes the location data for Solitude.  Conceivably it triggered in a valid area, then you fast traveled to Solitude before the force greeting could occur, but I don't think that you normally fast travel.  If you see a pattern of this problem, please let me know.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I can move about Mistress' house without having her stepping on my toes whenever I move an inch - she just keeps sandboxing if I stay inside a customizeable radius.

This works well in taverns, too.  It looks like the owner is relaxing and drinking while you're whoring.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:20 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Remember that by default SL Aroused updates actor arousal every 2 minutes.  If you're moving around a lot, some actors might not ever see an arousal update.  In my game, I reduced the update interval to 30 seconds, and reduced the arousal update by a factor of 4.  Same overall rate, but updating 4 times as often.  Of course they won't become aroused without stimulus, so if you haven't already, you'll probably want to set your whoring outfit to be treated as naked.

I generally lower it cause i don't want to run around with 100 aruosal myself all the time. After asking everyone i could find in Windhelm with finding a single person interested i checked forum for this issue... an option to set minimum arousal myself would really be great, for now i guess i'll just use SLA to cheat some up.