2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Sure, you can have half the money I make with this mod.  Hell, you can have all of it!

That's a DF question.  I can only talk about the part that this mod does.  However, considering all the training, sex, and interesting experiences you get as a Sub Lola slave (and for free), maybe it should be called the Paradise tab.

?I agree, Paradise tab :).

11 hours ago, Snook001 said:

?I agree, Paradise tab :).

To guarantee Lola enslavement, just make sure that that weighted chance is set to 100 while the rest are set to 0. Then just wait for enough debt or deals (if you've enabled alternative punishments) to accumulate.

Anyone here know how to adjust slavetats in the submissive Lola -extension? I have asked there as well, but no one has answered yet. I can't get the Marked Property Quest to start. I once found the needed setting by accident, but then I had to start a new  game and couldn't find it again.

I'm playing with this mod since 3 days now and I'm very impressed how flawless it works. And thanks for keeping it gender neutral, so that it works for male PC too. Of all slavery mods this one is by far my favorite, because you always get new tasks and don't have to wait until something happenes. Hope there will be a bunch of more tasks and dialogues coming in the future.  Especially Sex and kinky stuff. ? Thanks for making this awesome mod!

2 hours ago, Fatale123 said:

I'm playing with this mod since 3 days now and I'm very impressed how flawless it works.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Fatale123 said:

Hope there will be a bunch of more tasks and dialogues coming in the future.  Especially Sex and kinky stuff.

I have a long to-do list.

1 hour ago, Sydney said:

Are you able to "pause" the mod so that nothing happens until a safe time?

You can suspend enforcement of existing rules and events, and new events will not start.  However, you can still fail an ongoing timed event and be punished for that.  Suspending events is mainly intended for situations like being jailed or doing a quest where the follower can't be present.

7 hours ago, rsxmk4 said:

i cant seem to get the animations to work. 

This mod doesn't provide animations of is own.  The key steps to installing SexLab animations are to run FNIS, enable & register them in SexLab Animation Loader, and check that they're enabled in SexLab.

im new to this. i ran fnis checked the box and updated went to SL animation loader and nothing and now everyone is kinda T poseing.

also i didnt see it in fnis if that helps.

also in fnis i get 

FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

FNIS_ZazResources_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible 

26 minutes ago, rsxmk4 said:

i didnt see it in fnis if that helps.

If you didn't see the animations you want in FNIS, that's a big problem, probably with installation.  Take it a step at a time.

This mod does not provide any animations of its own.  If you're having trouble installing animations, the site's tech support forum can help you.

Boomer-tier question...how do I force enough is enough to play again? I missed half of it once it started, and I can't get it to fire again.

I've used resetquest 10004922, setstage to 0, 10, 20, but nothing forces the initial conversation to fire.

I've also used npcid.say 1000492a and 10004924.

On 5/9/2021 at 4:33 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I don't think Sophia works.  Followers that are more than just a pretty face, the ones with their own AI, generally will be incompatible.  It's been reported that Recorder works with this mod, though her personality isn't really suited for the job.

Yep, I've tried a variety of ways to get SLTR to work with Vilja with no success. Too bad, because Vilja is one of the best NPC mods out there. Devious Followers Continued will work, eventually, but no luck with this mod. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you for continuing this mod.  I installed it recently, and am now playing with it and LOVE it.

TLDR: funny story

NOT a bug report: because I'm sure it's some combo of Nether's Follower Framework, Marriage Mod SE To Have And To Hold, and Mingxia (all from Nexus), none of which are your problem, but...

I'm on my first full playthrough (6th iteration thereof as I didn't understand the first rule of modding Skyrim: thou shalt not uninstall mods from existing saves if thee wish to keep playing that save with the N hours of play since you installed that mod in the first place, why don't you test things properly you moron), so I'm doing a lot of running around shouting "Oh WOW! Shiny!"  I'm also apparently a trisexual when it comes to modding. 

So I got Submissive Lola, activated it, got tired of being asked seemingly every hour by EACH follower (and with Nether's, there's a lot of followers) and shut off the prompt, and kept looking for a lovely strong master/mistress and/or spouse to belong to, as I run around finding things and places and killing and looting and all the usual noob stuff.  I sort of wanted Serana but either she didn't ask or I wasn't ready or she wouldn't marry me or something, I don't recall.  I also had installed but hadn't actually done anything with Marriage yet.  So I end up in the dock-level alchemy shop in Riften wherein one can find Mingxia.

And yadda yadda and I talk to her and there's two dialog choices at the bottom I've never seen on another NPC: one to just give her something, and another that says "I love you".

???

So I click on the latter, and she informs me that she's glad she married me.

Uh what now?  When did this happen?  Have we been introduced, miss? (in this iteration anyway) 

But then I thought about it, and... well, that's just exactly what you'd expect from a REALLY dominant personality, isn't it? 

So one mod to add Lady Dimitrescu's outfit and a setscale 1.4 later, I am now happily enjoying my new submissive married life...

2 hours ago, qalavix said:

Thank you for continuing this mod.  I installed it recently, and am now playing with it and LOVE it.

Thanks!  I'm lad that you're enjoying it.

2 hours ago, qalavix said:

So I got Submissive Lola, activated it, got tired of being asked seemingly every hour by EACH follower....

Next time, toggle off the "follower asks" option, or you can just wait to install the mod until you're ready to use it.

1 hour ago, Deadly Kitten said:

Whenever a whipping-type punishment is enabled, my follower goes into some kind of hogtie or other bound pose, and doesn't actually do any whipping.

Whipping is actually handled by Zaz; this mod just sets that event up.  The whipping is technically an attack.  Some combats mods, notably Ultimate Combat, prevent it from working.  You might have to work backwards in a new game, starting with a minimal mod set and adding mods back until you find the conflict.

On 4/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Okay, the guardian stones should be well outside any town.

I am using NFF recently, which I can only recommend. I had been using EFF before, which was okay-ish, but impractical to use with SLtR. It feels like a different game now ?

Just learned the hard way, that it really needs to be at the end of my load order.

Could you please elaborate on why was EFF impractical to use with SLtR, and why you find NFF better and in what way?
I am using EFF since it was made, but seeing there is a new mod around (NFF), i am tempted to switch to it, but not sure if i should.

The only thing that annoyed me with EFF, was that everytime i wanted to talk to the follower, it would first open the radial menu, and only from there i could select "Talk" to talk to the follower.
But i fixed that by editing eff_prkf_commandfollower_0100baa0.psc, making it so the menu opens only if i am pressing Shift while activating the follower, otherwise it will let me talk right away (as if EFF wasn't even installed, or it wasn't a follower but any other NPC).
Apart from that, i don't have any problems with it, but maybe i am just used to it and can't see how some things could be better?

@HexBolt8 I am thinking about using the xVASynth to make voices for this mod.

Spoiler

But unless i am mistaken (and i very well could be, because i have no experience working with dialogues), it would require changing quest dialogue conditions on some of the quests so CK can populate the list of voice types available for every response in that given quest (which also needs you to open the response, then click "save" button next to the voicetypes list so it create dummy sound files in appropriate paths).
The current state is that some quests have dialogue conditions set in a way that results in no voice types available - for example, vkjArmorRestriction quest has condition (subject.GetIsAliasRef == Alias:Owner) which obviously can evaluate true only at runtime, and to just one specific npc who happens to be the owner... so when CK uses this condition to limit available voice types, it ends up with 0.
So, these conditions would have to be changed to something like (subject.GetIsVoiceType(formlist:VoicesFollowersAll) == 1).
I don't know if after populating the voices in the response, if the condition can be put back and the voice types would remain even if you happen to open the response again.

anyway, this is quite a bit of work to do, just to redo everything again from scratch when the next update comes, so these changes need to be made by you in the original plugin.
I hope the process of adding the voice types and linking the files to them could be automated in xEdit, but i am not sure yet.

What are your thoughts about this?

EDIT: hmm, looking at the topic infos in xEdit, it seems the actual sound files are not specifically linked in the plugin data - what i thought i need to do in CK was just for the CK so it shows the stuff in the GUI, but at runtime, the sound files are just found based on the mod, quest, voice type, topic id, response number, and if the file exists it will be used.
Is that right? i really have no clue about dialogues ?

EDIT 2: Yes indeed, all that is needed is to add the voice files, and it will work.
So, i guess i am going to try.

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Could you please elaborate on why was EFF impractical to use with SLtR, and why you find NFF better and in what way?
I am using EFF since it was made, but seeing there is a new mod around (NFF), i am tempted to switch to it, but not sure if i should.

The only thing that annoyed me with EFF, was that everytime i wanted to talk to the follower, it would first open the radial menu, and only from there i could select "Talk" to talk to the follower.

Yes, that wheel thingy (radial menu as you call it) was what annoyed me most, and I am not familiar enough with CK and script editing that I could just disable that myself.

The main difference for me with NFF is the sandboxing, but honestly, I cannot say if that was working or not with EFF, because I used a workaround most of the time, so that Mistress was a vanilla follower.

Now with NFF she gets a beer or two in the tavern, even having voiced dialogue with the waitress or innkeeper. Yesterday I was standing on front of Riften gates, wondering where I want to go next, and the ladies just went inside, leaving me pondering my decision. At nighttime they go to sleep etc - it just feels much more immersive.

I like the option that my followers equip weapons only in battle (which has a slight problem with SLtR but is promised to get fixed) and these days I am using different outfits for different locations. I didn't miss EFF for a second.

On 5/23/2021 at 6:50 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

I like the option that my followers equip weapons only in battle (which has a slight problem with SLtR but is promised to get fixed)

This was fixed a few versions back ("Whipping won't be interrupted if Nether's Follower Framework's "Weapons only in combat" option is enabled.").

I've liked NFF because it does what I want it to without getting in my way.

On 5/23/2021 at 5:44 AM, Roggvir said:

I am thinking about using the xVASynth to make voices for this mod.

Edit:  I've changed my position on this.  People are free to release voice files if they like, with the understanding that they will become outdated as this mod changes, and I won't be responsible for any problems with voice files.  My original reply is available below.

Spoiler

I've been discouraging people from doing that.  As I add or adjust dialog, the sound files are unlikely to keep up, so the player will have an uneven experience, and as author I don't want to be locked in on the current dialog.  That places me in an awkward position.  Also, those who've run the script to change "Lola" to another pet name won't be able to use those files without being called Lola again.

Edited by HexBolt8
3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've been discouraging people from doing that.  As I add or adjust dialog, the sound files are unlikely to keep up, so the player will have an uneven experience, and as author I don't want to be locked in on the current dialog.  That places me in an awkward position.  Also, those who've run the script to change "Lola" to another pet name won't be able to use those files without being called Lola again.

I don't think adding or adjusting dialog would be too much of a problem - how many lines do you think you would be updating/changing in one update?
While it does takes a long time to make the voice lines (i already spent about 6 hours on just one voice type, and i have only 124 voice lines done, and 2045 to go - it sounds horrible, but many lines are actually good enough as they got auto-generated and don't require any tweaking, and i waste time by experimenting anyway), but once that is done, any future updates should be done in matter of minutes (unless you happen to add/change 100+ lines, then it will take longer).

People who change "Lola" to something else could use a version with the name completely omitted from the audio, or they could generate the voice files themselves.
Or i could make dozens of versions with different names - once you have the JSON files for the intonation and punctuation ready (if they are even needed for the line to sound good), replacing "Lola" in them with anything else is just a matter of running simple script, and then it takes a minute to batch-generate.
Or they can just decide NOT to use any voice files and keep the mod as it is now - nobody would be forced to use the voices if they do not want to.

On 5/23/2021 at 2:55 PM, Roggvir said:

I don't think adding or adjusting dialog would be too much of a problem - how many lines do you think you would be updating/changing in one update?

Edit:  I've changed my position on this.  People are free to release voice files if they like, with the understanding that they will become outdated as this mod changes, and I won't be responsible for any problems with voice files.  My original reply is available below.

Spoiler

It's not so much the amount of change per update (and since I've been distracted by other things, I haven't added much to the mod recently), but the change over time.  Is this something that you'll still be doing a year from now?  If not, the voice files will become more & more outdated.  That's a concern.

Edited by HexBolt8
49 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not so much the amount of change per update (and since I've been distracted by other things, I haven't added much to the mod recently), but the change over time.  Is this something that you'll still be doing a year from now?  If not, the voice files will become more & more outdated.  That's a concern.

Why would that be a concern? it never is with any other mods as far as i know.
It is like being concerned about BodySlides i made for DD or some outfits, that they are going to get outdated when DD or some outfit gets updated - so i shouldn't make them in the first place?
Or when somebody makes a retexture for some mod, and the mod gets updated - should nobody make retextures because they may get out of date at some point?
Nobody should make translations for any mods, because it could get out of date?
Maybe Kalmah shouldn't make that extension, because it could get out of date?
I think there must be some misunderstanding on your side what this actually entails, because your concern doesn't make any sense to me.

The voices are just bunch of files that ppl can decide to use, or not to use, at any point and can (un)install them at any point without ANY consequences whatsoever.
The worst that can happen if the sound files get "out of date" is that some lines won't have voice, or some lines would have voice saying something slightly different.
If that would happen, users can just simply decide "hey, you know what, lets not use the voice pack anymore", or they could decide to make an update themselves.

On 5/23/2021 at 5:23 PM, Roggvir said:

Maybe Kalmah shouldn't make that extension, because it could get out of date?
I think there must be some misunderstanding on your side what this actually entails, because your concern doesn't make any sense to me.

Spoiler

I understand how voice files work, but the misunderstanding might possibly be that perhaps you don't fully appreciate what goes into supporting a mod.  You used Kalmah's extension as an example.  Even though I've been pretty clear that I don't support it and barely even know what's in it, I get people coming here asking for help with it, or reporting bugs with one of its features as if I'm somehow going to fix it.  I have to respond to each of these things.  And with Kalmah's being less active lately (which is understandable -- real life takes precedence over a game) some requests are taking the form of "well I asked over there and didn't get help, so I'll ask here".

An add-on that's no longer maintained can be like an abandoned puppy dropped off at the base mod author's doorstep.

I'm not saying that you can't make the voice files if that's what you really want to do, but this is why I've been discouraging the idea when it comes up.

Edited by HexBolt8