2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I generally lower it cause i don't want to run around with 100 aruosal myself all the time.

You might look at using the Puppet Master tab in the Aroused MCM to greatly reduce your own exposure rate (you can even set it to zero).  Then you could increase the default quite a bit, so NPCs will be aroused easily.  Whatever works for you.  For me, it's the Time Rate that tends to get out of hand, so I manually reduce it on my character from time to time.  For NPC arousal, I set my character's clothing as "naked", though NPC arousal can increase a bit too quickly like that.

55 minutes ago, Kenway21 said:

I need a little help on the "nipple piercing" not showing up correctly.

Bodyslide.  When you generate the meshes for the piercings, it should be using the exact body of your character.  If you adjust the character's breast size in showracemenu to deviate from the base body, you've changed the body shape and the alignment will be off.  Either don't change breast size and shape in showracemenu, or adjust the piercing position in Bodyslide through trial & error. 

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
5 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

I need a little help on the "nipple piercing" not showing up correctly. I can see it inside the breast at a certain angle(barely). Is this a CBBE issue? bodyslide?  I also have hdt smp mod installed, is it conflicting with the piercing?

Bodyslide.  When you generate the meshes for the piercings, it should be using the exact body of your character.

Yes. Be sure to tick "build morphs"

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you adjust the character's breast size in showracemenu to deviate from the base body, you've changed the body shape and the alignment will be off.

No - at least not for UUNP. If you've built the morphs, the piercings stay where they should be. I've set the breast size for this char to 1.2 and the piercings show where they should. Even when she's infected with a Chaurus parasite, which lets the breasts grow to a ridiculous size, the piercings stay on.

Spoiler

ScreenShot_jane23619.jpg.f65cab65a8b2539e5dd8657bda0a8ed9.jpg

Hi, I ran into a little snag using the EsturkBooze mod, the nord mead drink at low levels makes it impossible to kill both the player and any enemy who drinks it, I guess it's due to the armor increase. It's not a very serious in most cases, I just wait for the effect to pass, but it does a certain brawl with a xenophobic drunk npc in Windhelm impossible.

I've encountered a problem with the dismissal of a follower, with no follower framework installed. I have no idea if its a problem in my install, an incompatibility between Simple Slavery, Submissive Lola, Devious Follower and other mods, but here's the problem I have and the solution I found that worked for me:

First I set up at the start of the game to be bought in case of SS by Marcurio and turned into Lola, and ignored by DF. After SS everything worked fine, Marcurio became Master, and after 5 days I ended the contract. But when I told him to leave, to be dismissed as follower, he just continued following like nothing was different. And then I searched online for a solution and this one was the one that worked for me: 

Halithorn: I can probably help solve and explain all of this. For those of you who indicate the problem with Frea, it starts with her and then becomes a problem with all followers. Basically with some mod, etiher UFO, my home is your home, etc, the stopquest dialoguefollower line is not properly ran. So here is the solution to getting everything working with your original followers again. Unfortunately Frea is glitched for now, so whenever you try to use her with UFO or some mods, this inability to dismiss her will occur again.

1) Talk to frea, or followers you have and dismiss them (at this point they will still be following you)

2) open console, type "stopquest dialoguefollower"

3) close console, and your follower will start walking away.

4) NOW, go to a room where you are not near a follower, type "set playerfolowercount to 0" and then type "startquest dialoguefollower"

5) save the game, exit to the main menu, and reload that game

SO now your followers should be working, but as soon as your use Frea again you will have to repeat the same thing. This has been my experience at least. I hope this helps.

And indeed after following the instruction I could dismiss Marcurio and the rest of the followers work normally, I can hire and dismiss them just fine, but when I recruit Marcurio again the problem shows up again. At least I know a solution but thought I should report it here in case someone else has the problem like me. 

56 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I've encountered a problem with the dismissal of a follower, with no follower framework installed. I have no idea if its a problem in my install, an incompatibility between Simple Slavery, Submissive Lola, Devious Follower and other mods...

Do you have the latest version of DF installed? It had been a problem last year, that you couldn't dismiss any DF follower, but that has been fixed in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Do you have the latest version of DF installed? It had been a problem last year, that you couldn't dismiss any DF follower, but that has been fixed in the meantime.

Yes, its the latest version. But like I said, I disabled Marcurio as a DF before the SS event. 

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might look at using the Puppet Master tab in the Aroused MCM to greatly reduce your own exposure rate (you can even set it to zero).  Then you could increase the default quite a bit, so NPCs will be aroused easily.  Whatever works for you.  For me, it's the Time Rate that tends to get out of hand, so I manually reduce it on my character from time to time.  For NPC arousal, I set my character's clothing as "naked", though NPC arousal can increase a bit too quickly like that.

Same, i reduced general the time rate though and appearently that was a bit much... I guess there's no way around adjusting it from time to time. Will try with generally increased exposure rate, though, thanks. 

Another thing that bothers me a bit, not that were isn't a solution already but i'm forgetful... If you think an option to have followers not wait by default for the "Run, Lola, run" quests and similar... I don't really see the point, except making me to tell them to follow again. I get that it increases difficulty to have them wait there but for now i just want to see the events with higher submission and failing these quests every time i don't have what they want already is... too much.^^ An MCM toggle would be great imho, might turn it on later again.

Also... curious. Appearently there is a 100% chance to trigger the quest with a sweetroll when you reach the bridge near honeybrew tavern, at least i got it every time coming from whiterun. Is that intentional?

8 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I've encountered a problem with the dismissal of a follower, with no follower framework installed.

This mod makes no change to follower dismissal.  Any problems that exist in vanilla in that area would of course still be present.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Be sure to tick "build morphs"

I was doing it the hard way.  Thanks for the tip!

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I get that it increases difficulty to have them wait there....

It's also rather pointless to be sent on a fetch quest and have the quest giver sprint alongside you.

I don't really see the point, except making me to tell them to follow again.

Hmm, I wasn't aware of that exploit.  I'll have to look at fixing that one.  Thank you for reporting this.

...failing these quests every time i don't have what they want already is... too much.

In my own experience, if I don't have the item, I can usually still succeed.  I also try to carry the items that the owner will want, to provide instant service.  All that said, if you're trying to never fail a task, you're not playing the mod as it was intended.  I won't tell you how you must play (that's up to you), just explaining that if you try to swim against the river's current, you can do it but you'll get frustrated.

Appearently there is a 100% chance to trigger the quest with a sweetroll when you reach the bridge near honeybrew tavern, at least i got it every time coming from whiterun.

I've triggered that one often (had a house nearby) and only got the sweetroll request once.  Apparently you've been unlucky.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod makes no change to follower dismissal.  Any problems that exist in vanilla in that area would of course still be present.

Yes, but it still seems somewhat related to SS and (not) Lola or Devious Followers. Oh well, at least its not serious, and I know how to fix it. 

10 minutes ago, bovineserum said:

can you let us toggle the 'sweep' thing please..?

Toggles exist for the major, time-consuming events, but as a practical matter they will not be introduced for the mod's many short tasks like sweeping.  Sweeping (along with the beating event), was added in response to the many requests for more events in player homes, though it can also occur in inns.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Toggles exist for the major, time-consuming events, but as a practical matter they will not be introduced for the mod's many short tasks like sweeping.  Sweeping (along with the beating event), was added in response to the many requests for more events in player homes, though it can also occur in inns.

Hey,

I love your mod, but I have to report that lately I had to sweep a lot the house (I swear, it was already cleaned ? ).  Sadly my owner has stopped beating me when stuff seems out of place.  So I have no reason to go in the toy box.  Just wanted to report that part seems to be missing.  Unless my owner is just going easy on me, my score is near 100 all the time ( I'm a good slave ?)

Thanks, and keep up that amazing work ?

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

I have to report that lately I had to sweep a lot the house (I swear, it was already cleaned ? ).  Sadly my owner has stopped beating me when stuff seems out of place.

Hmm, both events have separate 24 hour cooldowns, after which there's a chance that they might occur.  The beating is intentionally somewhat harder to trigger, so that it doesn't become a daily beating, but it shouldn't be extremely rare.  Unlike sweeping, which triggers on location change, the beating will happen when you offer service or when the owner randomly does something to you (like the zaps), so if you don't spend much time in your home, you won't see this one often.  That might explain it.  Or, you might be getting unlucky with the random rolls. 

I rechecked the events, and I don't see anything wrong.  Let me know if this continues to be a problem.

22 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Hmm, both events have separate 24 hour cooldowns, after which there's a chance that they might occur.  The beating is intentionally somewhat harder to trigger, so that it doesn't become a daily beating, but it shouldn't be extremely rare.  Unlike sweeping, which triggers on location change, the beating will happen when you offer service or when the owner randomly does something to you (like the zaps), so if you don't spend much time in your home, you won't see this one often.  That might explain it.  Or, you might be getting unlucky with the random rolls. 

I rechecked the events, and I don't see anything wrong.  Let me know if this continues to be a problem.

"so if you don't spend much time in your home, you won't see this one often"  whaat!!! ?,  I have to become a house wife... ?life is hard!!!  LOL ?.   I was hopping more like it would be something split evenly between the house sweeping and moving things that should not have been moved.  Hey that's an idea, how about the owner is pissed off after the we swiped the floor and move something we should not?  It would be a nice random trigger :) .

I was also thinking... we have those nice, handsome Werewolf in Whiterun. If they are not master or mistress (actually I never tried them in that roll yet).  But I was thinking that maybe the owner would want to see, have or participate in some action with Vilkas and Farkas in werewolf form of course.  You know... we invite them (somewhere, could be the Under Forge or another place) and ask them to show us their magnificent wolf form and have some fun with them.  The owner could either watch or participate.  Or if she (she need to be female)  tie the slave to a  post and have all the fun (especially if she is Aela or other).  Not sure about having a werewolf female ?.   I know there is female none human animation but...

Well those are idea I hope you'll like.  I think you did an awesome mod so far and if I have more idea hope it's ok if I send them your way.

Thanks for reading, and mostly for the great mod :)

On 3/15/2021 at 7:49 PM, HexBolt8 said:

In regard to ETAC, I've not used it, but it does extend the boundaries of what is considered "town" for Riverwood.  From the guardian stones, the unmodified boundary begins just before the sharp turn in the road, after which you see the town, across from the nirnroot on the far bank.  "coc RiverwoodEdge01" takes you there.

But there are three things that don't sound right with what you described.

The "I Am Famous" (slut) quest can start in Riverwood.  It has a time limit, but there's no punishment for leaving the area.  But the prostitution quest won't start in a small town like Riverwood.  Perhaps something else is mislabeling locations in your game, or perhaps fast traveling after the quest had just triggered in a city confused matters, I can only guess.  But that shouldn't happen.

Even if it did, if you stay on the road and move toward Riverwood, you'd never leave the town area so you'd never get zapped for leaving civilization.  The situation you described is not right, suggesting something amiss with your game or unusual with installed mods.

You said that sort of thing happens "often".  It really shouldn't.  I don't think there's anything I can change in the mod, because it should work correctly with vanilla Skyrim.  Since the problem in your game is elusive, I can only suggest using fast travel to zip to a city if the prostitution quest starts in a remote area.

Sorry, late respons. Im quite sure that Expanded Towns and Cities is the culprit. I think that mod expand the area around towns and cities. I just have to do as you suggested. As I close in on a town, I fasttravel the last bit. No biggie. Thanks for the suggestion.

15 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I was also thinking... we have those nice, handsome Werewolf in Whiterun. If they are not master or mistress (actually I never tried them in that roll yet).  But I was thinking that maybe the owner would want to see, have or participate in some action with Vilkas and Farkas in werewolf form of course.  You know... we invite them (somewhere, could be the Under Forge or another place) and ask them to show us their magnificent wolf form and have some fun with them.  The owner could either watch or participate.  Or if she (she need to be female)  tie the slave to a  post and have all the fun (especially if she is Aela or other).  Not sure about having a werewolf female ?.   I know there is female none human animation but...

Sexlab Confabulation covers sex with the Companions, in and out of Werewolf form.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:52 PM, HexBolt8 said:

The Trophy Slave event lets Lola experience being displayed as a slave in front of bidders, without her owner having to pay the considerable expense to buy her (and risk being outbid).  She might finding that exciting and end up very aroused, or it might frighten her and perhaps make her more obedient to not risk the chance that she might be sold for real.  Either way, it's good for the owner.

I'd like more variety for wilderness events, but I probably won't repeat the palace shoe scene because players probably see it enough in towns.  I might follow through on the owner's complaint about itchy feet, though the owner should ideally be sitting for that, and I don't recall see a good pose that doesn't require magically appearing furniture.

Hey,

How does the trophy slave trigger?  I went a few time in Riften and never did it happen to me so far. 

As for when the owner complain about itchy feet, how about use the "Anubs lesbian foot fetish" animation, well for a Mistress.  I'm not sure how to make it work for a male, I have not been able to make the other foot job work.  Sadly foot fetish is not really my things...?

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

How does the trophy slave trigger?

Score 20+, between 8 AM and 7 PM, outside within Riften's city walls.  The location check is for for the Riften worldspace, so mods that replace it (such as Open Cities) will prevent the quest from starting.  Simple Slavery is required.  Any version (including the original mod) will suffice, though a few extra dialog lines exist if SS++ is detected.

On 4/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Score 20+, between 8 AM and 7 PM, outside within Riften's city walls.  The location check is for for the Riften worldspace, so mods that replace it (such as Open Cities) will prevent the quest from starting.  Simple Slavery is required.  Any version (including the original mod) will suffice, though a few extra dialog lines exist if SS++ is detected.

Thanks, it worked.  Guess I was never there at the right time.  I was just exposed with the chain hanging from the ceiling, not from the pole as it is setup in SS.  Don't know if it is a bug since I was not officially sold.  I'll let you know next time I'm on sell, but you can bet... I won't be cheap ?.

I had an idea, going along the same thing as telling the darkest secret, but more with comment to shoot back at our owner.  I was in some ruin Dwemer one I think when my owner told me I should where a butt plug when my ass is not in use.  And I could not help thinking (cause I have mods my owner cannot defeat) that having such a butt plug would be impracticable and would put the life of my owner in danger.  

And that brought me back to some stories I read where the slave was snarky but when she was right the master was letting it slide even giving her appreciation for her quick recognition of the danger a head.   This made me think this would be fun if we could have comment shot back to our owner, but if it is the wrong one we lose points, and if it is the right one we win point or just stay even.

Just an idea that I hope would please you and make the mod more interactive. 

Thanks for the great Mod, I really love it :).

So I'm using Sexlab Survival which gives my character a debuff for orgasm fatigue, potentially reducing my character's magicka to negative levels. This is problematic, because when it gives me nagative magicka then I can't seem to use the 'Sweep' power to complete the quest to clean my Owner's tavern room. I need to make my magicka positive again to be able to use the sweep power. I can't just continue playing the game without completing the quest, because it will keep reducing my submission and giving electric shocks. Eventually, the devious addon will kick-in and my character will be just strangled to death by the Owner lol.

I couldn't see an MCM setting to disable the 'sweep tavern room clean' quest. Any idea how to resolve this? I'd strongly prefer not to have to disable orgasm fatigue because it would make life so much easier for my character lol.

If I disable and then re-enable SLS orgasm fatigue debuff then it will not remember the previous magnitude of the debuff, it will reset back to zero. If I have to disable and re-enable the orgasm debuff every time I rent a tavern room, then that just trivializes the orgasm debuff by resetting it, so I'd rather not do it.

Renting a tavern room will always generate the room cleaning quest which I will need to disable the SLS orgasm fatigue to complete. Since I will have to disable orgasm fatigue every time I want to rent a tavern room, this means that the SLS orgasm debuff and renting taverns with sLOLA are functionally incompatible. My most prefered solution would be to allow me to clean the tavern room with negative magicka, otherwise to permanently disable the quest to sweep clean the tavern room.

EDIT: I addressed it by using the console to temporarily raise my magicka to a positive level.

EDIT2: I also can't use the Kneel power, do I actually need to use this for sLOLA quests?