This mod has been endlessly entertaining - it's great!

With that said, I have 1 small cosmetic problem, and one big problem:

1: My character's hair color was changed and it worked with no issues, however on reloading the save the new hair color is present at first, but is then overwritten by my original hair color. Changing to a different wig, or even unequipping back to no wig, shows original color.  The game still thinks I have a new hair color, however.

Is this a load order, and perhaps I have to prevent racemenu (I assume) from overwriting this mod? I'm afraid I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

2: When prostituting using Radiant, and the quest takes me out of town, I get electrocuted for leaving the town - it's against the rules. If I turn off all events under Lola's Mod Configuration page, I still get shocks inbetween sex lab events.

2 hours ago, Kanutten said:

Radiant Prostitution only sends you out of town if u choose so, so dont take any mission out of town. There is a button in the MCM to get  your new hair colour back.

Oh thanks - I'll look for that option in the MCM.

As for the Radiant and not choosing an out of town job, I suppose that's a workaround to the problem - but I guess that's it.

7 hours ago, Corsec said:

This is problematic, because when it gives me nagative magicka then I can't seem to use the 'Sweep' power to complete the quest to clean my Owner's tavern room.

I verified the problem.  I'll look into making a fix.  It's not intended to use any magicka.  The lesser power is just a convenient way of initiating the action.  For now, as you noted, a temporary boost to magicka in the console will get around the problem.

7 hours ago, Corsec said:

Renting a tavern room will always generate the room cleaning quest

It's actually just a chance, not always.  It's more interesting when events aren't 100% predictable.

6 hours ago, mattardo said:

When prostituting using Radiant, and the quest takes me out of town, I get electrocuted for leaving the town - it's against the rules.

Technically, "electrocution" means to be killed by electricity (your owner isn't that mean), but I'm sure that you got shocked until you returned.  Rather than avoiding the special jobs, you can ask for one, then decline it if it's one that takes you out of town.  This lets you still do home delivery jobs.

3 hours ago, mattardo said:

Oh thanks - I'll look for that option in the MCM.

It's on the mod's System page.  I've never figured out why it's a problem for some players, but not others.  Maybe SE versus LE?  In my game, the color stays changed for the duration of the quest.  Anyway, the button is there if you need it.

16 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I was just exposed with the chain hanging from the ceiling, not from the pole as it is setup in SS. 

This mod is just using the slave market as a stage, not reading Simple Slavery's configuration settings.  That lets it be compatible with any version of SS.  I might change the pose to a different one that's anchored on the floor, though personally I never had a problem with the chains ending high up in the air.

11 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I verified the problem.  I'll look into making a fix.  It's not intended to use any magicka.  The lesser power is just a convenient way of initiating the action.  For now, as you noted, a temporary boost to magicka in the console will get around the problem.

Thanks for the response. I looked at the power and magic effect in TES5Edit and saw that it used no magicka, so it must be an engine limitation that powers can't work when magicka is negative.

I also can't use the Kneel power when I have negative magicka. Is the kneel power used for anything by sLOLA quests, or is it just for roleplaying? My owner said something about not being pleased that my character wasn't kneeling to her enough recently.

15 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Is the kneel power used for anything by sLOLA quests, or is it just for roleplaying?

Only roleplaying, completely optional.

15 minutes ago, Corsec said:

My owner said something about not being pleased that my character wasn't kneeling to her enough recently.

Unless I slipped in some random flavor text and forgot about it, that means that you haven't been meeting your daily service quota (where you kneel to offer service).

39 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I looked at the power and magic effect in TES5Edit and saw that it used no magicka, so it must be an engine limitation that powers can't work when magicka is negative.

Embarrassingly, it turns out that I was a bit careless.  The cost of the spell effect was set to 0.0001, and the manual spell cost flag wasn't set, so apparently the game wanted at least 0.0001 magicka.  I probably got that from copying it from somewhere.  Anyway, I set the effect cost to zero and enabled the manual cost flag, and now the sweeping and kneeling work as intended, without any magicka.  As an added benefit, the magicka bar no longer briefly appears when these abilities are used.

Thank you for reporting this problem.  It's nice when the fix is quick & easy.

Version 2.0.33

A minor update.

Sorry for the notification spam.  I was updating the compatibility info on the mod page.  Unfortunately, editing the mod page is a separate action from uploading a new version, and that sends a new notification.

Fixed:  The Sweep and Kneel powers unintentionally required the player to have at least 1 point of magicka.

Changed:  For "Run, Lola, Run", clarified that the owner is expected to remain waiting while you fetch the item.
- The quest will fail if you make the owner follow you.

Changed:  Trophy Slave uses a different platform pose, one that doesn't have the chains suspended in the air.
- For compatibility with older versions of Simple Slavery, the pose setting in SS++ is not used.

Changed:  When enslaved to this mod from Devious Followers Continued, this mod will not use Zaz slave control, even if the MCM setting would allow it.  Zaz slave control was having an unintended and undesirable effect on DFC.

12 hours ago, blahity said:

Any chance we may get some unique dialogue if our follower is our spouse?

Like what, random comments, or something else maybe?  I've stayed away from marriage dialog so far because it's not possible to know how that aspect affects the master-slave relationship for each player, and an inappropriate guess could spoil the experience.  It could be a loveless arranged marriage, a marriage for a political alliance, a marriage for love, a marriage for financial benefit, or a rash marriage that both parties regret.  It could have occurred before or after the enslavement.   Also, my understanding is that master-slave roleplay between married couples tends to focus on the fantasy and set aside references to "husband" or "wife" during that time.  I'm open to suggestions, but with so many ways to get it wrong, I'm reluctant to touch on marriage.

Hi,

Following with the idea of the butt plug.  There is this mode for LE: Jeweled Butt Pug you could use to force the slave to have one.

There is also one for SE: Darkwood Manufacturing Toys.  It is a little more complete.

The idea is you could ask your Owner to change the butt plug when you want some variant (same as changing the collar), and a random one would be inserted in its place.  You could also reuse the animation when the Owner check the slave for any hidden things in her holes. 

We could use the pony plug, but I have some weird HDT where the tails goes out of screen and elongate to infinity. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with animated pussy, but I could not find a fix so far.

So here another idea, hope you like it. 

Thanks for the great mod :)

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Like what, random comments, or something else maybe?  I've stayed away from marriage dialog so far because it's not possible to know how that aspect affects the master-slave relationship for each player, and an inappropriate guess could spoil the experience.  It could be a loveless arranged marriage, a marriage for a political alliance, a marriage for love, a marriage for financial benefit, or a rash marriage that both parties regret.  It could have occurred before or after the enslavement.   Also, my understanding is that master-slave roleplay between married couples tends to focus on the fantasy and set aside references to "husband" or "wife" during that time.  I'm open to suggestions, but with so many ways to get it wrong, I'm reluctant to touch on marriage.

I hadn't considered that. I was more referring to having random lines that your Mistress said while wandering be "Spouse Aware" but it would be a difficult balancing act that probably some wouldn't like or some would think it weren't used enough.

Hello,

Thank you for mod update

I can not get 'Time to relax' event

I'm walking almost 100% loaded in fields around Whiterun, but this event does not happen.

File SubmissiveLolaResubmission 2.0.33.7z weight limit setting 50%

Sofia follower and FLP. Should i try another follower mod or need some more time for this event?

14 minutes ago, dreiph said:

I can not get 'Time to relax' event

I'm walking almost 100% loaded in fields around Whiterun, but this event does not happen.

This really should trigger, but... "the fields around Whiterun" is a bit vague, unfortunately what The Game thinks of as inside the city bounds is ridiculously large. It extends far beyond Honningbrew Meadery - I remember that I got my first prostitution event when Whiterun was barely visible on the horizon...

Aaand by special request from some bloke called CaptainJ03, the event won't start when you're wearing a hobble skirt or anything that reduces your carrying capability to a negative value.

Just tested it by console-adding some heavy stuff, in less than a minute Mistress binds my hands and asks me to return to a city (or home)

45 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

This really should trigger, but... "the fields around Whiterun" is a bit vague, unfortunately what The Game thinks of as inside the city bounds is ridiculously large. It extends far beyond Honningbrew Meadery - I remember that I got my first prostitution event when Whiterun was barely visible on the horizon...

Aaand by special request from some bloke called CaptainJ03, the event won't start when you're wearing a hobble skirt or anything that reduces your carrying capability to a negative value.

Just tested it by console-adding some heavy stuff, in less than a minute Mistress binds my hands and asks me to return to a city (or home)

I walked to guardian stones, still nothing. What follower and maybe follower management mod are you using?

26 minutes ago, dreiph said:

I walked to guardian stones, still nothing. What follower and maybe follower management mod are you using?

Okay, the guardian stones should be well outside any town.

I am using NFF recently, which I can only recommend. I had been using EFF before, which was okay-ish, but impractical to use with SLtR. It feels like a different game now ?

Just learned the hard way, that it really needs to be at the end of my load order.

BTW, my Skyrim is LE, didnt menioned.

Male PC, female follower, started new game witrh simplier follower. Collected items until 100%+ carry weight, Now somewhere near Drelas cottage, follower still say nothing about my carry weight.

Okay, I will copy my post from the old thread here:

Spoiler

Hello, I followed the instructions step by step, to change the name Lola, but I don't understand what is meant by:

"Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPImportFilrered"**, click ok. Select the values that you want to restore*** "

I don't get asked about values to restore. I just said "okay" and saved it. Is that wrong? I feel a bit lost at that last step. I just used the search+replace feature looking for "Lola" and "LOLA" and replaced that. Shouldn't I have done that after all?

12 hours ago, dreiph said:

To add detail to what CaptainJ03 said, handling of items like hobble dresses, which slow the PC by making the character's carrying capacity a negative value, is done by not treating the PC as encumbered until carried weight is at least 150.  If you have a pretty low max carry weight (particularly if it's below 150), it can be hard to qualify as overburdened.

In addition to that, your character level must be greater than 5.  Below that is grace period, since starting characters often have to pick up a lot of heavy low-level loot.

9 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I don't get asked about values to restore. I just said "okay" and saved it. Is that wrong? I feel a bit lost at that last step. I just used the search+replace feature looking for "Lola" and "LOLA" and replaced that.

The first step is to Apply Script and run JPExport.  Then edit the generated json file and replace "Lola" with your preferred name.  Next, Apply Script and select JPImportFiltered.  When you press OK, you'll be prompted to select the fields to import.  To be clear, you do not use Save on the JPImportFiltered script, you choose OK.  It's the json file that you edit and save.  When specifying the json file name, it's best to include the full path so the script will find your file.  I use the TES5Edit installation folder for that.  Also:

Spoiler

Operand recommends that you filter for these values.  You'll get the best results this way.

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'DESC - Description';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'CNAM - Log Entry';
'DNAM - Magic Item Description';
'DESC - Book Text';
'CNAM - Description';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'Emotion Type';

However, for the impatient, this short list will suffice, if you don't mind things like the book and some of the quests with "Lola" in the name getting renamed.  This is what I do.

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'RNAM - Prompt';

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The first step is to Apply Script and run JPExport.  Then edit the generated json file and replace "Lola" with your preferred name.  Next, Apply Script and select JImportFiltered.  When you press OK, you'll be prompted to select the fields to import.  To be clear, you do not use Save on the JPImportFiltered script, you choose OK.  It's the json file that you edit and save.  When specifying the json file name, it's best to include the full path.  Also:

Hide contents

Operand recommends that you filter for these values.  You'll get the best results this way.

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'DESC - Description';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'CNAM - Log Entry';
'DNAM - Magic Item Description';
'DESC - Book Text';
'CNAM - Description';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'Emotion Type';

However, for the impatient, this short list will suffice, if you don't mind things like the book and some of the quests with "Lola" in the name getting renamed.  This is what I do.

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'RNAM - Prompt';

Thanks, I made sure I did it like that. Still, I get no prompt... It just starts importing. I did it 3 times by now. I'm supposed to apply the script to the "File Header", right? That's what I understood under "root folder". Or is the prompt the bold words on the left side?

Screenshot (75).png