Thank you @HexBolt8 for constantly updating and improving this mod. Just had a new line from a merchant in the Pony Express.

Hadn't had the Faster, Loa, Faster event happening yet, looking very much forward to. And am curious what happens when I get into a fight during this.

Unfortunately, I found an inconvenience and a bug.

1. At the start of Pony Express, Mistress said something along the lines of "I had a nice butt plug for you, but it's not going to work" although I was wearing no plug (had some in my inventory, but not in my arse). Nonetheless the tail was equipped as it should.

2. One of the default actions after asking if I could be of service is to get zapped and being told that slaves have to feel pain once in a while. Until yesterday there were four options to reply, updating to 2.0.4 there is none, the scene just ends. Fortunately no extra-punishment for exiting from a not happening dialogue.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm guessing that the MCM works differently in VR, and doesn't support a crosshair target.  If that's the case, there is no workaround.  The buyer can't be set from the console.  To be clear on where you're supposed to set the buyer, it's on the MCM Mod Integration page.  In this example, Fastred is targeted and the player would click "Select" on that line to make her the buyer.  If no one is showing up on the Select line, then unfortunately you're out of luck.

Buyer.png.90f83eaeddcc476125bbdfadd9ac1bea.png

That's the only one.  I added it as a joke.  Congratulations on finding it.  Instead of achievements, I decided to add the Statistics page.

No.

A lot of editing of the mod's configuration script, which would get lost the next time I update the script.  Not worthwhile.

Thank you Hex, for the reply. That's too bad. That line never appears. Maybe, if you're so kind, could you remember me in one of the future builds and maybe add a list of the standard followers? In any case, I had been playing your mod for a few hours yesterday and it's really fun, thanks!

11 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Thank you Hex, for the reply. That's too bad. That line never appears. Maybe, if you're so kind, could you remember me in one of the future builds and maybe add a list of the standard followers?

I'll keep it in mind, no promises though.  You could ask on a Skyrim VR forum about the MCM not supporting crosshair selection.  Specifically, the OnCrossHairRefChange event is not working in your game.  If there's a fix for that, it would work for you.

11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Hadn't had the Faster, Loa, Faster event happening yet, looking very much forward to.

It competes with the other tricks (stripping, dancing, etc.) so its appearance is random, though limited to wilderness areas.

And am curious what happens when I get into a fight during this.

Running is not enforced during combat, though an extra submissive slave might choose to keep going and not make the owner wait.  Enforcement resumes the instant that combat ends, so you'll have to figure out how to loot while running (or reach a landmark, end the quest, and return).

At the start of Pony Express, Mistress said something along the lines of "I had a nice butt plug for you, but it's not going to work" although I was wearing no plug (had some in my inventory, but not in my arse). Nonetheless the tail was equipped as it should.

You clicked too fast.  All that talk during the equipping stage is only partly for atmosphere.  The other purpose is speed bumps, to slow you down and give DD time to equip the pony items.  Get in the habit of counting to 3 or 4 before clicking to speed through dialog with items are equipped or removed.

One of the default actions after asking if I could be of service is to get zapped and being told that slaves have to feel pain once in a while. Until yesterday there were four options to reply, updating to 2.0.4 there is none, the scene just ends.

I will look.  In 2.0.4 I ended the force greeting scene for those events as soon as the conversation started.  It's possible that I broke the chain of events there.  At least nothing bad happened.

Edit:  Yes, one category of these quick events is broken.  Naturally, it's the one I didn't test because the rest was working okay.  Fix coming soon today.  Thank you for reporting this.

Thank you @HexBolt8 for constantly updating and improving this mod.

:)

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I will look.  In 2.0.4 I ended the force greeting scene for those events as soon as the conversation started.  It's possible that I broke the chain of events there.  At least nothing bad happened.

Edit:  Yes, one category of these quick events is broken.  Naturally, it's the one I didn't test because the rest was working okay.  Fix coming soon today.  Thank you for reporting this.

:)

Beat me to it with the report but was going to say same thing about the shock event no longer having  the options after but happy to report had no other issues with the punishments proccing early as i reported yesterday.

Thank you

Hi, so I currently have Devious Followers Continued and Submissive Lola running. When I get my follower it enables Devious Followers as normal, I can set up a deal and get debt no problem. However when I activate Submissive Lola, it completely disables Devious Followers, can no longer get debt and deals no longer matter

16 minutes ago, Idynian said:

when I activate Submissive Lola, it completely disables Devious Followers, can no longer get debt and deals no longer matter

There's nothing here that should cause that.  The only way that this mod interacts with DFC is to send the resistance loss mod event to DFC at various times.  There is one known incompatibility, but that's when DFC's dialog sometimes blocks the dialog from this mod, so you have to click "..." to see your follower's dialog from this mod.  The incompatibility doesn't go the other direction.

Have you checked the DFC MCM to be sure that you have not paused that mod or something like that?

26 minutes ago, Idynian said:

I could try dismissing the follower. Pause DFC and apply Lola, then reactivate it

You shouldn't have to do that, and DFC won't let you dismiss your devious follower unless you have zero debt.  If DFC stops working, you can talk to your owner and ask to end enslavement if you have no contract and your score is at least 0.  That effectively ends this mod, other that its MCM is still available.  However, no one else has reported this kind of problem, so you might be having some sort of script instability.  You could look at your papyrus log for script errors.

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'll keep it in mind, no promises though.  You could ask on a Skyrim VR forum about the MCM not supporting crosshair selection.  Specifically, the OnCrossHairRefChange event is not working in your game.  If there's a fix for that, it would work for you.

Thanks again, I'm sure you get tons of requests from all sides.

I switched to LE (bought on the day of release) for now, as it turns out that Radiant Prostitution  doesn't work properly either, due to PapyrusUtil.dll (specifically j.container, still not entirely sure I understand how this works). The only version that does not cause a crash seems unable to hold quests from RS... But as more and more people get their VR sets and those are getting progressively cheaper, I'm sure support for this will only grow, as experiences like this in VR are on a whole different level...
Just wanted to add, if you ever need some 3D models (devices, not humans or creatures), I'd be happy to help out, I'm getting quite good at that. PM me and I'll send you a vanilla sample.
Also, are those people in the auction hall all German? I can distinctly hear at least one female voice that definitely is :), saying something about "people".
Love your work.

13 hours ago, Idynian said:

Yeah, definitely seems something on my end is messing up. Gonna keep looking

Yeah, I have had this same problem with DFC. I've found that it has been really unstable for the past few months. It used to run really smoothly, but now it drops the follower dialogue prompts altogether, or doesn't actually release the followers, even though they are. I haven't been able to fix my games when it has done that. I have just started over. It is clashing with something, or it is just messed up internally. I hope it gets fixed. I really like using it. 

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

Yeah, I have had this same problem with DFC. I've found that it has been really unstable for the past few months.

Maybe problems with DFC should be discussed over in their own thread?

As far as I understood, @Lupine00 had a major computer crash and just couldn't mend any of the known/ reported problems. Things are looking better now, but it's not some tiny little mod that you fix with a snap of your fingers.

7 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

if you ever need some 3D models (devices, not humans or creatures), I'd be happy to help out, I'm getting quite good at that.

Great!  That talent will make you a very popular person around here.  If there are other mods that you enjoy too (have you tried Laura's Bondage Shop?), those authors might appreciate some help.  Regarding VR, it's my hope that frameworks and utilities like MCM will catch up with it so that all of their features (such as crosshair targeting) will be supported.

Also, are those people in the auction hall all German?

I could never make out anything in the background noise sound loop.  It's existed since the original Simple Slavery.

Love your work.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Is there a patch for LE for the "Oh, so cute. Tied up and on her knees." problem?

I don't think so.  The link on the mod page points to a discussion of how to patch it, but I don't recall a patch for LE being posted by anyone.  Perhaps someone would like to share.  I'm not using DFC right now, so I'm not set up to do that.

Regarding DFC, that dialog conflict (which has a workaround as far as I know if you don't mind clicking the ellipsis ("...")) is the only problem I'm aware of.  Both mods should otherwise coexist just fine, as long as you're careful not to activate conflicting features, such as having both mods remove gold from your inventory.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

10 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Also, are those people in the auction hall all German? I can distinctly hear at least one female voice that definitely is :), saying something about "people".

I could never make out anything in the background noise sound loop.  It's existed since the original Simple Slavery.

It definitely has some german vibe to it, although I couldn't make out any words.

Version 2.0.6

Added:  See what your character is thinking!  You can supply the text for your character's thoughts at each stage of his or her journey of submission.  The thoughts can be anything you want.  Imagine the possibilities.

Thoughts2.png.ed306a2afcc43c34c91332d162064009.png

These thoughts will be randomly displayed for a few seconds as a notification on your screen.  The setting "Thoughts display interval" on the MCM Roleplay page controls how often they appear (zero disables this feature).

After installing, look in your Data\Interface\Lola folder (or the equivalent in your mod manager) for instructions.

At this time, there are two categories of thoughts, General and Prostitution.  Each category has thoughts grouped according to score, so for example your General thoughts might range from "I'm in so much trouble" to "I can't imagine life without a collar".  You supply the text for what your character would be thinking at each stage.  The Prostitution comments are only used during the prostitution event.  Other categories might be added in the future, but prostitution is a long event so it made the most sense.

22 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.6

Added:  See what your character is thinking!  You can supply the text for your character's thoughts at each stage of his or her journey of submission.  The thoughts can be anything you want.  Imagine the possibilities.

Thoughts2.png.ed306a2afcc43c34c91332d162064009.png

These thoughts will be randomly displayed for a few seconds as a notification on your screen.  The setting "Thoughts display interval" on the MCM Roleplay page controls how often they appear (zero disables this feature).

After installing, look in your Data\Interface\Lola folder (or the equivalent in your mod manager) for instructions.

At this time, there are two categories of thoughts, General and Prostitution.  Each category has thoughts grouped according to score, so for example your General thoughts might range from "I'm in so much trouble" to "I can't imagine life without a collar".  You supply the text for what your character would be thinking at each stage.  The Prostitution comments are only used during the prostitution event.  Other categories might be added in the future, but prostitution is a long event so it made the most sense.

Does submission score in the mod mean how submissive your character is or how submissive master thinks you are? The MCM suggests the latter but this feature suggests the former.

21 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Does submission score in the mod mean how submissive your character is or how submissive master thinks you are? The MCM suggests the latter but this feature suggests the former.

Fair point.  It's how submissive the owner thinks you are, but often that also aligns well with the character's submission (which is not just attitude but also practiced obedience).  The examples assume that higher scores indicate higher character submissiveness.  If that's not true, you can edit your character's thoughts to reflect what's really going on in the character's mind ("I hate pretending to obey, but I don't want to be punished").

The speed with which you work is just amazing.
If you are willing to entertain this, here's an Idea that occurred to me, which may make the whole thing even more immersive (been playing for the past two days straight, and tweaking the settings to find the sweet spot :) )... I thought, it would add a lot of substance, if your owner had an overarching goal or ambition, an ongoing long-term quest in which they would use you to achieve it, once they are convinced that you are loyal enough. Like, some back-stabbing scheme, early Game-of-Thrones-like. Maybe take over the fortune of some rich slaver. I don't want to impose, just thought this may make the character feel much more alive.
And, sorry for being such a suck-up, it's just that I am entirely enthralled by this mod, If you'd like, I'd be happy to write tons of generic owner comments, in-line with the current tone, for your consideration. I do have some writing experience... (after some time, the current comments (haven't explored v2 yet) get a little repetitive)

Just please don't stop, this is too good.