1 hour ago, gargamel9 said:

I am entirely enthralled by this mod

I know how you feel, I've long had a passion for this mod.  When I got involved with The Resubmission, a lot of my early work was just moving over all the custom modifications that I'd made to my personal copy (the ones that fit and made sense to, anyway). 

A lot of credit goes to alexvkj for creating the mod and to MrEsturk for reviving it.

if your owner had an overarching goal or ambition, an ongoing long-term quest in which they would use you to achieve it

That would be grand.  It was proposed before, in terms of owner political ambitions and using you to achieve them.  The problem of course is that it's an entire mod in itself.  Story-based quests are difficult and time-consuming to write (look at the rate of progress on the excellent Laura's Bondage Shop).  And then a lot players might want some completely different goal.

I usually establish one or more goals for an owner before stating, then play as if the owner is working toward that.  Things like wanting to become the thane of Solitude (despite what people say that's not you of course), or tipping the balance in the civil war, or buying an expensive house are goals that I've used.  I just haven't figured out how to work it into a mod like this without it being a vast amount of work and potentially messing up vanilla quests.

The best idea I've had is for an unseen vaguely-described rival, and you must do things to further the owner's success.  Even that seems like it should go in a separate mod, though.

I'd be happy to write tons of generic owner comments, in-line with the current tone, for your consideration. I do have some writing experience... (after some time, the current comments (haven't explored v2 yet) get a little repetitive)

It's best to set the comment frequency low to reduce repetitiveness.  I typically go no higher than 10%.  What's v2? 

If you have some lines, feel free to PM me with them.  Don't be disappointed if only a few get used, though.  I don't know if there's a practical limit, but there are currently 90 idle comments, each usually with one or more conditions.  I don't want it to collapse under its own weight, but a few more could fit.  I might find a place for others in owner dialog, or some might inspire an idea for a new event.

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, what's that?  The feature to switch owners?

Yes. If it works as I think it works (having too much fun in the ancient version game to switch to the other savegame in VR right now). Thanks again!
One more thing, if you'll suffer me. I thought it would be truly delightful, if you actually could compliment the Mistress about her beauty, since she's having those remarks, about my lack thereof... wouldn't it? I mean, she deserves it :)

40 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's best to set the comment frequency low to reduce repetitiveness.  I typically go no higher than 10%.  What's v2? 

If you have some lines, feel free to PM me with them.  Don't be disappointed if only a few get used, though.  I don't know if there's a practical limit, but there are currently 90 idle comments, each usually with one or more conditions.  I don't want it to collapse under its own weight, but a few more could fit.  I might find a place for others in owner dialog, or some might inspire an idea for a new event.

Sorry, missed this one earlier, I actually like the frequency :) Constantly pestering me... By V2 I meant version 2 of your mod.
I won't be disappointed even when no lines get used. You be the judge, if they are any good. I understand there's limits, but have just a very vague understanding of how the code works. The last language I kind of mastered was Besic V2.0 on the C64 :D
So, I'll put my mind. I'll take my time to polish it. Now back to the game :)

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I know how you feel, I've long had a passion for this mod.  When I got involved with The Resubmission, a lot of my early work was just moving over all the custom modifications that I'd made to my personal copy (the ones that fit and made sense to, anyway). 

A lot of credit goes to alexvkj for creating the mod and to MrEsturk for reviving it.

you wrote even more, sorry for missing this, too, just cant stop playing for more then a minute or more... Seems like we have a similar taste.

Anyway, as for the overarching, the main motivation behind that is to have a reason to be dragged by the Mistress cross-country, from town to town, possibly to be pimped out or worse, rather than be able to determine where to go next. Could be totally random. With the kal-addon, it could be just that the mistress, most times, would tie you up at the gate, take care of business and pick you up again a couple of hours/days/... later, or leave you in a pillory, or bribe a guard to put you in a prison cell, for the time being... any or all (sliders?) and maybe have three or four small events having the PC poison someone, or seduce/NPC, could be a generic NPC. It's not like the mistress will tell her slave everything about her dealings, but maybe let on a couple of lines here and there

, just to keep the story going. And the time interval between these, i.e. the length of the quest could be determined by a slider up to years maybe? And new events could be plugged in later on, one by one, from time to time...? All non-interconnected with any of the other NPCs in the game... just make a generic one for one scene, then dispose of it... That could be fairly light-weight, right?

47 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

I thought it would be truly delightful, if you actually could compliment the Mistress about her beauty, since she's having those remarks, about my lack thereof... wouldn't it?

I want to do something like that, but I'm stalled out because I'd like it to be more.  If you want to compliment a girl, get a girlfriend.  What you have is a Mistress.  She's not only demanding, she also loves messing with you.  It would go something like this:

You're very lovely.

Oh?  What do you think is my best feature?

Well, ah, [choose from list].

Really?  Not [some other thing]?  Is that all that you think of me?

No, really, that other thing is great too!  In fact, I like everything about you.

"Everything"?  Don't you have an original thought in your head?  What kind of praise is that?

Oh, hell.

Are you messing with me?  You worthless thing!  Bend over for punishment.

The challenge is to keep that fun and interesting.  I'd like some kind of mini game, where there is a preferred answer that you can figure out over time.  Of course it won't always be the right answer, just more likely than not.  At about that point my head starts to hurt and I go build something else.  I have notes for such a thing, but the concept is not right yet.

Now what the mod does have is the Picky Owner chance.  For many of the the right "I did as you said" lines, there's a chance for Mistress to take that the wrong way.  Even "Thank you, Mistress" can earn you a scolding.  The owner seems more real if sometimes she's in a bad mood.  Or worse, she might be deliberately misunderstanding you to keep you from becoming complacent with "do quest, turn in quest, receive reward".  Sometimes I'm left feeling like dirt.  I burned two -- TWO -- stamina potions fetching your damned ale in time, and that's the last time I bust my butt for you!  If an imaginary character can get me upset, that's good.

There is a way to reset the clothing restriction?  The clothing restrictions don't work probably a bug with the Candy Eyes and the actual Submissive 50 rules. I won't work for now because my mistress agrea to stop it but it didn't reset the other one.20210106195940_1.thumb.jpg.93ee571df15d27bc9d8fe7c94047d71b.jpg

39 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you want to compliment a girl, get a girlfriend.

Not looking for another GF, rather the mother of my future children, but that's much easier said than done, especially these times. Here I'm more interested in the story-telling perspective...
But the proposed dialog would be perfect, it's your typical disarming a ticking bomb scenario you get in real life :D
Just throwing ideas around. It's inspiring. I'm really into creating things and here I feel for the first time, like a game can actually write a good narrative (as is, already, in combination with all those other mods). It creates wonderfully weird narratives, sort of reminiscent of Dwarf Fortress and the like...

13 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

There is a way to reset the clothing restriction?

Yes.  On the Rules page, in the Nudity section, it's the "Required nudity" setting.  

24 minutes ago, Lcklsmth said:

I love this mod so much and you are a machine in developing it (that's a compliment... :P) - thank you so much for your hard work!!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That would be grand.  It was proposed before, in terms of owner political ambitions and using you to achieve them.  The problem of course is that it's an entire mod in itself.  Story-based quests are difficult and time-consuming to write (look at the rate of progress on the excellent Laura's Bondage Shop).  And then a lot players might want some completely different goal.

I usually establish one or more goals for an owner before stating, then play as if the owner is working toward that.  Things like wanting to become the thane of Solitude (despite what people say that's not you of course), or tipping the balance in the civil war, or buying an expensive house are goals that I've used.  I just haven't figured out how to work it into a mod like this without it being a vast amount of work and potentially messing up vanilla quests.

While it's not quite the same thing, Kalmah is working on adding a radiant quest system in the Submissive Lola Extension. The idea so far is to have the owner accept bounties, and other radiant quests for you, and expect you to complete them. (Obviously, ideally the owner is so overpowered that the player, as the slave, just has to let them do the fighting.) I have noticed it's taking him a bit though. Maybe he would appreciate some help on adding that feature, and expanding on it?

I think I've found a minor bug. When I complete the Move your ass quest, the plug is automatically removed from my inventory (quest completion confirmed on screen), but the condition to wear it remains and I am getting punished for not wearing it, but as it no longer exists, I can't equip it... Same thing happened to me with the collar after an animation, but back then, I luckily had a spare one...

On 12/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, HexBolt8 said:

YPS was suggested a few pages back.  Suggestions are always welcome, but YPS is not my thing, and I don't use it.  I've only read the mod description page.  As I said then, if someone would like to research how to do an integration and come up with an implementation plan, then it would be a bit more likely to happen.  I'm not trying to be jerk about it, but understand that it's content I'd have to work on but never use, and I lack the familiarity with what it does to test it properly even if I had it set up.

Emily provided events for other modders to use. In theory it would be as simple as calling those events. In actuality, 'though, you'd need to do a little more work (like having  aworkaround and making it an option so YPS wouldn't become ahard requirement). DeepBlueFrog did something similar with YPS in his Hormones mod where there was  a button in the Hormones MCM to enable YPS functionality.

From the YPS thread post on mod integration:

MODDER RESOURCES FOR YPS FASHION MOD

(this post will be updated continuously)

Several functions of this mod can be called by a initiating a ModEvent. A few StorageUtil variables are available as well. See the code examples below. Feel free to contact me if you need further functions.

Spoiler

SendModEvent("yps-LipstickEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode)  
SendModEvent("yps-EyeshadowEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode)    
; apply makeup: send name of color as string (e.g. "red", for in-game text messages), and ColorRGBCode as a 0xRRGGBB value.
; send an empty colorname string ("") to remove lipstick or eyeshadow
; see spoilers below for color code examples

SendModEvent("yps-FingerNailsEvent", "", int ColorCode) 
SendModEvent("yps-ToeNailsEvent",  "", int ColorCode)
; choose a ColorCode between 1 and 58 to apply nail polish, for codes see spoiler below
; send ColorCode 0 to remove nail polish, the string value does not matter but must be there

SendModEvent("yps-LockMakeupEvent")
; prevents the player from manually removing/applying makeup
; default = unlocked
SendModEvent("yps-UnlockMakeupEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-LockPiercingsEvent")
; prevents the player from removing any piercings, including 3rd party piercings
; default = unlocked
SendModEvent("yps-UnlockPiercingsEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-DisableSmudgingEvent")
SendModEvent("yps-EnableSmudgingEvent")
; enable/disable makeup smudging (nail polish, lipstick, eyeshadow)
; default = enabled
; disabling it will override the MCM smudge setting (no smudging at all)
; enabling it will not override the MCM setting (will smudge according to MCM)

SendModEvent("yps-PermanentMakeupEvent")
; if permanent, makeup will no longer wear off over time
; default = NoPermanent
SendModEvent("yps-NoPermanentMakeupEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-PiercingEvent", string ActorName, int PiercingSlot)
; will play a piercing sequence
; chose a PiercingSlot between 1 and 11
; standard gold ball studs will be used
; if the slot is already pierced there will be no effect

SendModEvent("yps-ArchedFeetEvent") ; will give player "arched feet" immediately
SendModEvent("yps-BondageFeetEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-HaircutEvent", string HairstyleID, int HairLengthStage)
; will set a new hair length stage (see spoiler below for a list)
; will only apply styles not longer than current hair
; also will apply the hairstyle <HairstyleID> to the player
; if HairstyleID is an empty string, the default hairstyle of the corresponding length will be applied

SendModEvent("yps-SetHaircutEvent", string HairstyleID, int HairLengthStage)
; same as above, but will set new hairlength, even if it is longer than current

SendModEvent("yps-ForcePermEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-ForceBuzzedNapeEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-ForceBroadMohawkEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-ForceNarrowMohawkEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
; same as above, but the new haircut will count as perm, buzzed nape or mohawk (with all consequences)
; HairstyleID may not be empty, and should of course match

SendModEvent("yps-HairColorBaseEvent", string HairColorName, int HairColorRGBValue)
; will permanently change the natural hair color; for HairColorRGBValue see predefined samples below

SendModEvent("yps-HairColorDyeEvent", string HairColorName, int HairColorRGBValue)
; will dye the players hair to a given color, which will fade or grow out as set in MCM

SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairgrowthEvent") ; default: enabled
SendModEvent("yps-EnableHairgrowthEvent")
SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairmakeoverEvent"); 
; will prevent hair makeovers and the usage of hair styling items; default: enabled
SendModEvent("yps-EnableHairmakeoverEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-SetPlayerGenderEvent", string NewGender, int Permanence = 0)
; will set the player gender (and force player to change it when necessary)
; values for NewGender: "male", "female"
; if the value of Permanence != 0, the change will be permanent (and never again be changed by future mod events or potions)

SendModEvent("yps-SetPubicHairLengthEvent", "", int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-SetArmpitsHairLengthEvent", "", int HairLengthStage)
; sets length of player pubic or armpit hair
; HairLengthStage: 0 = shaved, 5 = full bush (or anything in between)

int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "ypsHairControlEnabled")
int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "ypsPubicHairEnabled")
int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "ypsArmpitHairEnabled")
; will return 1, if the corresponding variables in the MCM menu are set; otherwise 0

int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "YpsCurrentHairLengthStage")

Lists of piercing slots:

Spoiler

[1] = earlobes, [2] = left nostril, [3] = septum, [4] = snake bites, [5] = right labret, [6] = labret, [7] = right eyebrow, [8] = nose bridge, [9] = navel, [10] = nipples, [11] = clitoris

List of nail polish colors:

Spoiler

aqua 1; black 2; blue 3; brightred 4; darkred 5; gold 6; green 7; pink 8; purple 9; kaw silver 10; clear 11; grey tips 12; zebra red 13; blood red 14; dark blue 15; dark green 16; clear extension 17; black 18; blue 19; gold 20; green 21; red 22; gold glitter 23; shimmer-aqua 24; shimmer-black 25; shimmer-blackcherry 26; shimmer-blue 27; shimmer-brightcherry 28; shimmer-brightpink 29; shimmer-cherry 30; shimmer-clear 31; shimmer-clear1 32; shimmer-clear2 33; shimmer-darkblue 34; shimmer-darkgreen 35; shimmer-grass 36; shimmer-grey 37; shimmer-ivory 38; shimmer-lemon 39; shimmer-lightgreen 40; shimmer-magenta 41; shimmer-orange 42; shimmer-purple 43; shimmer-rosepink 44; shimmer-silver 45; shimmer-skyblue 46; shimmer-white 47; silver glitter 48; red glitter 49; shimmer-darkcherry 50;himmer-violet 51; glitter-apricot 52; glitter-copper 53; glitter-green 54; glitter-blue 55; smudged-cherry-swirl 56; red-white-dots 57; white-red-dots 58

Sample RGB color codes for eyeshadow:

Spoiler

Azure 007fff; Black 000000; Chocolate 7b3f00; Cinnabar e34234; Emerald Green 50c878; Grape 6f2da8; Honey a98307; Jade Green 00a86b; Lilac c8a2c8; Midnight Blue 191970; Pink ffc0cb; Plum dda0dd; Silver c0c0c0; Steel Blue 4682b4

Sample RGB color codes for lipstick:

Spoiler

Alizarin Crimson e32636; Amaranth e52b50; Crimson dc143c; American Rose ff033e; Auburn a52a2a; Burgundy 900020; Cardinal c41e3a; Carmine 960018; Carnelian b31b1b; Cerise de3163; Coquelicot ff3800; Red ff0000; Dark Red 8b0000; Electric Crimson ff003f; Fire Brick b22222; Flame e25822; Folly ff004f; French Red c41230; Fuchsia fa00a1; Indian Red cd5c5c; Lava cf1020; Lust e62020; Magenta ff00ff; Maroon 800000; Mahogany c04000; Oxblood 800020; Pink ffc0db; Raspberry e30b5c; Red-violet c71585; Redwood a45a52; Rose ff007f; Rosewood 65000b; Rosso Corsa cc0000; Ruby e0155f; Rust b7410e; Scarlet ff2400; Terra Cotta e2725b; Turkey Red a91101; Tuscan Red 7c3030; Tyrian Purple 66023c; Venetian Red c80815; Vermilion e34234; Wine 722f37

List of predefined hair color rgb codes

Spoiler

[2]="Black", [3]="Off Black", [4]="Dark Gray", [5]="Medium Gray", [6]="Light Gray", [7]="Platinum Blonde", [8]="Bleached Blonde", [9]="White Blonde", [10]="Light Blonde", [11]="Golden Blonde", [12]="Ash Blonde", [13]="Honey Blonde", [14]="Strawberry Blonde", [15]="Light Red", [16]="Dark Red", [17]="Light Auburn (Red)", [18]="Dark Auburn (Red)", [19]="Dark Brown", [20]="Golden Brown", [21]="Medium Brown", [22]="Chestnut Brown", [23]="Brown", [24]="Light Brown", [25]="Ash Brown", [26]="Light Blue", [27]="Light Green", [28]="Pink (Red)", [29]="Magenta (Red)", [30]="Aubergine (Red)", [31]="Medium Blue", [32]="Medium Green", [33]="Dark Blue", [34]="Dark Green", [35]="Light Turquoise (Blue Green)", [36]="Medium Turquoise (Blue Green)", [37]="Dark Turquoise (Blue Green)", [38]="Burgundy Red"

[2]=0x00040403, [3]=0x00090909, [4]=0x00202326, [5]=0x002A2D31, [6]=0x00515B70, [7]=0x00CABFB1, [8]=0x00DCD0BA, [9]=0x0050585C, [10]=0x00726454, [11]=0x00736754, [12]=0x00DEBC99, [13]=0x005C4B3C, [14]=0x00523523, [15]=0x005A291C, [16]=0x00260A02, [17]=0x00482A1E, [18]=0x00291E19, [19]=0x001D1812, [20]=0x002A241C, [21]=0x0027211F, [22]=0x00282222, [23]=0x00352721, [24]=0x00534235, [25]=0x004B3C30, [26]=0x0000007F, [27]=0x00007F00, [28]=0x007F6065, [29]=0x007F007F, [30]=0x00301340, [31]=0x00000033, [32]=0x00002F00, [33]=0x00000022, [34]=0x00001600, [35]=0x00207067, [36]=0x00103733, [37]=0x000A2422, [38]=0x0020000A

List of hair length stages:

Spoiler

[1] = "bald", [2] = "short stubbles", [3] = "long stubbles", [4] = "cropped", [5] = "ear length", [6] = "chin length", [7] = "neck length", [8] = "shoulder length", [9] = "armpit length", [10] = "bra strap length", [11] = "mid back length", [12] = "waist length", [13] = "hip length", [14] = "tailbone length", [15] = "classic length", [16] = "mid-thigh length", [17] = "knee length", [18] = "calf length", [19] = "ankle length".

Minimum length in cm: [1] = 0.0, [2] = 0.3, [3] = 1.0, [4] = 3.0, [5] = 6.0, [6] = 12.0, [7] = 20.0, [8] = 30.0, [9] = 37.0, [10] = 45.0, [11] = 52.0, [12] = 60.0, [13] = 75.0, [14] = 90.0, [15] = 105.0, [16] = 120.0, [17] = 135.0, [18] = 145.0, [19] = 160.0

So in theory you'd just need to include this:

SendModEvent("yps-HaircutEvent", string "HairFemaleRedguard03", int [1])

... or this:

SendModEvent("yps-HaircutEvent", string HairstyleID "HairFemaleRedguard03", int HairLengthStage [1])

I'm not sure if you'd need the square brackets around the 1 'though.

You would need some kind of contingency for your mod in case the player wasn't using YPS 'though. And some way for your mod to detect if YPS is being used or not. That's probably where the more tricky side of things would come in.

56 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

When I complete the Move your ass quest, the plug is automatically removed from my inventory (quest completion confirmed on screen), but the condition to wear it remains and I am getting punished for not wearing it, but as it no longer exists, I can't equip it.

I don't see how that can happen.  The requirement to wear the plug is enforced by the quest when it's running.  When the quest ends and removes the plug, there's nothing left to make you wear it.

50 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

It's an endless loop, the quest keeps restarting and successfully completing. But maybe I've caused this somehow by omitting to reset the menu list on update.

I don't know what you're doing, but something's messed up in your game.  There's nothing that should keep restarting the quest.

I tested this several times, both ending the quest automatically by ending a town, and ending it through dialog at a landmark.  The quest completes, and that's it.

5 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Dosen't seem to work any more idea?

It works for the required nudity rule, the one you showed in your screenshot.  I tested it before answering you.  The least restrictive setting is Player Home Only.  If you're not home, you won't have to be naked unless you have eye candy effect from the stripping event, which is a separate thing.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Emily provided events for other modders to use.

I'd seen that, and that's good, but the events want various parameters and then it gets complicated.  Players probably don't want to be forced to wear a single hair style or color.  This mod already has a hair style/color change event, so there's some redundancy too.

1 hour ago, keitsoru said:

Kalmah is working on adding a radiant quest system in the Submissive Lola Extension. The idea so far is to have the owner accept bounties, and other radiant quests for you, and expect you to complete them.

Unfortunately, that's exactly the kind of content I don't want to add.  For the most part, the mod gives you short tasks but otherwise lets you play Skyrim however you please.  When I added the Tomb Raider event, I made it as broad as possible -- looting any boss chest anywhere within a week.  And even that can be excluded by character level if the player is not the adventuring type.  I want to leave the player free to go anywhere and do anything.  But if Kalmah wants that in his add-on that's fine, it's optional content.

1 hour ago, keitsoru said:

Obviously, ideally the owner is so overpowered that the player, as the slave, just has to let them do the fighting.

Again, not the kind of thing I'm interested in.  I don't care for games that play themselves with me as a spectator or mule, especially with Skyrim's less-than-bright follower AI.  With Sub Lola, the owner wants obedience and often has fun with you, but doesn't necessarily want you helpless as an adventurer.  (It's probably more rewarding to the owner to have a powerful person wrapped around his or her finger.)  One can play it that way, but that's not the real intent.  That said, players are free to play as they like, and I hope they have a good time doing so, but it's not something that I really want to get involved in.

Hopefully that didn't come across as harsh.  Players should play as they want, and there's no wrong way to do it.  I just don't want to place many restrictions on the player in this mod, so it can be used in a wide variety of games.  

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It works for the required nudity rule, the one you showed in your screenshot.  I tested it before answering you.  The least restrictive setting is Player Home Only.  If you're not home, you won't have to be naked unless you have eye candy effect from the stripping event, which is a separate thing.

I suppose i could reinstall the mod as well. But my best guess it's probably a problem with LE_kal_LolaAddon_V111. It accur after i had to  wear a huge bag for few day and i am forced to be naked as well. I have both option when is occur for asking to wear clothing again. Probably pick the wrong one. If you have a console command to restart it or end it so I can have it again it would be appreciate because right now i can wear whatever i want without be punish.

47 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'd seen that, and that's good, but the events want various parameters and then it gets complicated.  Players probably don't want to be forced to wear a single hair style or color.  This mod already has a hair style/color change event, so there's some redundancy too.

Yep. That's all cool. I wasn't sure if you'd seen the events or not as your previous post was ambiguous.

25 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

If you have a console command to restart it or end it so I can have it again it would be appreciate because right now i can wear whatever i want without be punish.

"StopQuest vkjArmorRestriction" will stop the quest, though your owner will reset it eventually.  Or you can do that with "StartQuest vkjArmorRestriction".

28 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I wasn't sure if you'd seen the events or not as your previous post was ambiguous.

Ah, darn, my superhero identity used to be Captain Obvious.  The cape must've fallen off somewhere.  (Sorry, I'm in a silly mood now.)

Hello HexBolt8, 

I have a problem with the Whipping scenes. If a whipping scene starts my character kneels on the ground, the Mistress equips the Cane and then she just stands there and does nothing, after the scene ends my game just crashes. 

I tried few things to avoid this but nothing worked. I also tried the "sqv vkjmq" and "set vkjtest to 1" commands for testing. The "test whipping" seems to work fine. 

Is there a way to disable or fix the Whipping scenes? 

(the value of ::IdleDef_var is zbfiddleforcereset)

(I have Lydia as follower and the mod "EFF") 

All mods i need for Sub' Lola are up to date.

55 minutes ago, AhriIsMyWaifuu said:

If a whipping scene starts my character kneels on the ground, the Mistress equips the Cane and then she just stands there and does nothing, after the scene ends my game just crashes. 

I don't have a good answer for you.  You obviously searched for help on this problem (thank you for that).  The crash really should not happen (I assume that your game is otherwise stable).  The test whipping calls the same script function that other whipping scenes use, so it should be a very good test.  If the test works, then whipping should always work.  That's actually why I set up that test, to really test out whipping, spanking, etc.

There is no way to disable whipping scenes now.  Generally they're very reliable.  I'll see about adding some sort of bypass, even if it's just a console command.  I suppose I could have that do spanking instead, but it would sometimes not match the dialog.  If you can, make a note of what the owner says before the whipping scene, and also note if it ever works.