4 hours ago, Nymra said:

...somehow tell the LOLA masters/devious masters whatever to release the slave.

No mod should ever release the player from SLTR enslavement (or enslavement by DF, SD+, etc.).  These mods are not designed to be terminated by outside mods, and that sort of thing could be exploited for an easy escape from enslavement.  One mod shouldn't presume to just end another mod.

I think you could handle your dilemma with an MCM toggle for Naked Defeat enslavement, defaulted off.  Players who choose to enable it accept responsibility for double enslavement, which might not be a problem.  SLTR enslavement works okay with DF, and presumably also with DCL's Leah/Leon.  I'm not familiar with what Naked Defeat does, but possibly it might work alongside it as well.  Just let the player decide if Naked Defeat should attempt its own enslavement, and the problem is solved.

If you simply want to test for SLTR enslavement (such as to avoid doing an enslavement if it's active), that's easy (this also works for the original version: 

Quest subLola = Quest.GetQuest("vkjMQ")

bool isSubLolaEnslaved = (subLola != none) && subLola.IsRunning()

Edited by HexBolt8
The system decided that my use of a colon was an emoji
6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No mod should ever release the player from SLTR enslavement (or enslavement by DF, SD+, etc.).  These mods are not designed to be terminated by outside mods, and that sort of thing could be exploited for an easy escape from enslavement.  One mod shouldn't presume to just end another mod.

I think you could handle your dilemma with an MCM toggle for Naked Defeat enslavement, defaulted off.  Players who choose to enable it accept responsibility for double enslavement, which might not be a problem.  SLTR enslavement works okay with DF, and presumably also with DCL's Leah/Leon.  I'm not familiar with what Naked Defeat does, but possibly it might work alongside it as well.  Just let the player decide if Naked Defeat should attempt its own enslavement, and the problem is solved.

If you simply want to test for SLTR enslavement (such as to avoid doing an enslavement if it's active), that's easy (this also works for the original version: 

Quest subLola = Quest.GetQuest("vkjMQ")

bool isSubLolaEnslaved = (subLola != none) && subLola.IsRunning()

yeah, its basically to prevent double enslavement.

naked defeat basically does what Defeat/Daymol does: after a combat defeat and rape it can send to SS++ or locally to SD+. 

Submissive Lola is the last mod that I use that works via SS++ so I have a bit of a personal interest in compatibility, hehe.
For me the slave faction toggle would suffice, I just try to prevent getting more support questions asked in the future (somehow a stupid thought on ... second thought)

But I still learn script magic, so this is still a win ^^

thx for the code, will integrate and test.  

Edited by Nymra
14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

oh, forgot that part. and just for future reference: 

I basically plan for my own local enslavement scenario from which the player has to escape. something in between SD+ and Peril, but in general designed for a quicker resolve and a gigaton less dialogue and stats.

I guess the "suspend Lola" mod event will suffice for that matter and as far as I remember the Lola Master is also a follower? 
in any way I am quite sure that I will be able to make this work without the need of any work from your side, basically pausing Lola until the PC can escape and resume lolafication. :D

The written thoughts here somehow pre-date my findings about the Suspend event, sooo, all is settled already, sorry. No need to think about problems that are not even there (yet?! xD) 

Edited by Nymra
8 minutes ago, Nymra said:

naked defeat basically does what Defeat/Daymol does: after a combat defeat and rape it can send to SS++ or locally to SD+. 

This mod does handle the SS++ slave auction (even if no auction buyer is set), so sending to SS++ should always be safe as far as this mod is concerned.

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I guess the "suspend Lola" mod event will suffice for that matter and as far as I remember the Lola Master is also a follower? 

Yes, the SLTR-Suspend event is there for mods that need to use it.  The master is always a follower.

Dear hex

could you please

PLEASE

make an option to

talk normal with gag ? !

mmppfff  is like black scrren with blindfold. just an option.

and a cooldown for sweaping or someting to avoid it, because it comes allways when entering home or taking room in tavern. too much always.

your mod is so good now,, just a little bit.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

make an option to talk normal with gag

Devious Devices already has a "gag talk" feature.  In the console:  set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1

a cooldown for sweaping

Sweeping has a cooldown, though inn sweeping and house sweeping are separate events, so the cooldown of one doesn't affect the other.

it comes allways when entering home or taking room in tavern

It does not.  There's a 50% chance.  For homes, the chance occurs every time that you enter, so if you make many trips in and out of the house, you're very likely to trigger it.  For inns, the chance only occurs when you rent a room.

Edited by HexBolt8
11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Devious Devices already has a "gag talk" feature.  In the console:  set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1

Sweeping has a cooldown, though inn sweeping and house sweeping are separate events, so the cooldown of one doesn't affect the other.

It does not.  There's a 50% chance.  For homes, the chance occurs every time that you enter, so if you make many trips in and out of the house, you're very likely to trigger it.  For inns, the chance only occurs when you rent a room.

The dd gag console command only works until you zone. you must refresh it every time. sweaping a slider how much likely it is would be nice.

I have another round of notes.

• When "Run, Lola, run!" requests a sweet roll, I was thinking it might be nice to have a lesser failure option along the lines of, "I'm sorry, Mistress.  I couldn't find a sweet roll, but I did find a [honey nut treat / boiled creme treat]."  This one is often impossible to succeed—which I guess is partly the point—but still, having a way to mitigate the failure would be nice.  

• I frequently get the "maybe you should wear a butt plug" comment while wearing a butt plug.  Is SLTR supposed to check for plugs before playing this dialogue, and play a different one if you're plugged?  If so, how is it looking?  I've quit using Devious Devices plugs for a variety of reasons—they block a lot of animations they shouldn't, they look really unsafe as well as unappealing, and they can be pretty heavy on the script load—and moved to the beautiful Darkwood Manufacturing plugs for Antiope and all her fellow slaves, and I'm really pleased with them overall, but maybe that's why I'm getting this incongruity?  

• Also, a small comment on the last part of the dialogue itself: "Maybe you should think about that." Good slaves don't think about themselves, though, right?  Perhaps better would be something like, "Maybe we should get you one."

• When you fast travel to Hearthfire homes, if you're above the weight limit for "Time to Relax", then it will trigger and Mistress will bind you... to walk two metres to the door of your house.  The exterior needs to count as being home.  

• Something is wrong with SexLab tracking sex with Mistress.  Not sure what's going on, but on my SexLab diary, after dozens of hours of play and having sex with Mistress countless times, SexLab only records four in my diary.  

• Mistress told me to fuck her, then wandered off to do Nether's Follower Framework fletching before starting the SexLab animation, leaving me stuck in animation startup.  Not sure where this problem originates—with NFF, SexLab, or SLTR.  

• "A Slave to Fashion" and "The Naughty Nymph" don't play nicely together.  Need to suspend the former during the latter.

• "You think if we captured one of these bandits, we could train her to become another sex slave, Lola?"

• I do this all the time, actually, with PAHE!  It's basically the core of how I play.  (You can see the blog post in my signature for additional context; a second post is coming soon.)  I don't know how many people like to do both sorts of content at once—I suspect my RP perspective is fairly uncommon—but some integration here would be really cool.

• I second the recent poster asking for MCM configurability on the "Sweeping up" quest.  I like the quest, but the frequency can get a bit tedious.  Not a very big deal, but SLTR is so incredibly configurable, this seems like a surprising omission.  

• If you set "Fix player angle when kneeling" on, it also affects kneeling with the lesser power—not just kneeling in dialogue interactions—regardless of where your mistress is.  It makes the power sort of a "praying toward Mecca" kind of thing.  Not sure if that's intended, but I find it weird.  I like this on for kneeling before Mistress, but I also like to have the power for kneeling before Mistress's friends on errands and such, and currently I have to choose one or the other.  Maybe you need two copies of the same animation with different IDs so that the dialogue can call one and the power can call the other?

• I've been thinking about a feature I'd quite like, which I think would be relatively easy to do... Past an MCM-configurable submission score, you always immediately kneel whenever entering dialogue with Mistress for any reason.  Further, if "May I be of service?" is available, it's no longer an option—you must offer before you may access the main dialogue tree to talk to Mistress about anything else.

• (And while we're talking about kneeling, I'll just quickly reiterate that I think it'd be awesome if you were able to use the kneeling animation that PAHE uses instead of the current repurposed bondage animation—it puts Lola's assets on such better display!)

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Thank you!  I'm surprised that a few of these weren't mentioned by anyone else before.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

"I'm sorry, Mistress.  I couldn't find a sweet roll, but I did find a [honey nut treat / boiled creme treat]."  This one is often impossible to succeed—which I guess is partly the point—but still, having a way to mitigate the failure would be nice.  

A little tricky, because I'd have to check what you had in inventory before you started (or you could always whip out a not-so-fresh treat to mitigate failure), but I like the idea that you tried.  Of course you'd still be punished, just with less score loss.  As you suspected, Mistress knew it was unfair all along, which was part of the fun (for her).

5 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I frequently get the "maybe you should wear a butt plug" comment while wearing a butt plug.  Is SLTR supposed to check for plugs before playing this dialogue, and play a different one if you're plugged?  If so, how is it looking?

It's checking for the Devious Devices anal plug keyword.  I can't easily have those topics check for other keywords from other mods without making those mods hard requirements.  I guess you could roleplay it as Mistress wanting you to experience a real butt plug.

Also, a small comment on the last part of the dialogue itself: "Maybe you should think about that." Good slaves don't think about themselves, though, right?  Perhaps better would be something like, "Maybe we should get you one."

I like that.  This would also fit the roleplay suggestion.

When you fast travel to Hearthfire homes, if you're above the weight limit for "Time to Relax", then it will trigger and Mistress will bind you... to walk two metres to the door of your house.  The exterior needs to count as being home.  

Can't do it.  Not without hard-coding specific locations.  Mod-added homes that are outside of towns have the same problem.  It's keyword based, and the yard outside your home rightly lacks the "home" keyword because it's not inside your house.  I get what you're saying; it makes the owner look really clueless.  I just don't have a solution.

Something is wrong with SexLab tracking sex with Mistress.

It would be a SexLab thing, possibly related to animation keywords.

Mistress told me to fuck her, then wandered off to do Nether's Follower Framework fletching before starting the SexLab animation, leaving me stuck in animation startup.  Not sure where this problem originates—with NFF, SexLab, or SLTR. 

Unfortunately, nothing I can do there.  It's actually kind of impressive that SexLab recognized that your follower was busy fletching and waited for that to end.

I second the recent poster asking for MCM configurability on the "Sweeping up" quest.  I like the quest, but the frequency can get a bit tedious.

I've reduced the chance for it to occur in inns for the next update, and I recently halved the amount of sweeping so it can be completed more quickly.  Players specifically asked for at-home events, and there's only so many things that fit being at home, other than locking the player in a cage or furniture (which I think is disruptive and I'd rather not do).  Sweeping is a subservient act, so it has its place.  Rather than turn off events, I'd rather make them more interesting.  Any suggestions?  If it's just the frequency, I can increase the cooldown.  It's currently once per day for homes.

"A Slave to Fashion" and "The Naughty Nymph" don't play nicely together.  Need to suspend the former during the latter.

Oops.  I think I can suspend enforcement of Fashion Slave during the other event.

If you set "Fix player angle when kneeling" on, it also affects kneeling with the lesser power—not just kneeling in dialogue interactions—regardless of where your mistress is.  It makes the power sort of a "praying toward Mecca" kind of thing.

Mistress would probably be delighted by being treated as the divine focus of your existence.  ?  As you guessed, there's one kneeling function.  I can make a separate version for the lesser power.  The kneeling pose option is already on my to-do list.  It would apply to both.

Past an MCM-configurable submission score, you always immediately kneel whenever entering dialogue with Mistress for any reason.

I can't do that, but I can add it to the main "Master/Mistress?" topic, as a toggled option.

Further, if "May I be of service?" is available, it's no longer an option—you must offer before you may access the main dialogue tree to talk to Mistress about anything else.

Likewise, it would only apply to the "Master/Mistress?" topic.  That's a nice one.  Mistress won't hear anything else until you've offered service.

8 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

• If you set "Fix player angle when kneeling" on, it also affects kneeling with the lesser power—not just kneeling in dialogue interactions—regardless of where your mistress is.  It makes the power sort of a "praying toward Mecca" kind of thing.  Not sure if that's intended, but I find it weird.  I like this on for kneeling before Mistress, but I also like to have the power for kneeling before Mistress's friends on errands and such, and currently I have to choose one or the other.  Maybe you need two copies of the same animation with different IDs so that the dialogue can call one and the power can call the other?

For me, this changed only recently. I hadn't used the lesser power for a while and was quite surprised, when I wanted to kneel before Laura, I turned on the spot to find Mistress who was in some other corner of the shop. Quite annoying.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I hadn't used the lesser power for a while and was quite surprised, when I wanted to kneel before Laura, I turned on the spot to find Mistress who was in some other corner of the shop.

It was an unforeseen consequence of consolidating the kneeling scripting into one place.  I'll change it for the next update.

4 hours ago, Krynn said:

i have made my playmate as master, how do i take off her piercing, which she got before?

You should only need a piercing removal tool to unlock it, then you can remove it from her.

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You should only need a piercing removal tool to unlock it, then you can remove it from her.

This was my first attempt, but it did not work, hence the question..
I have overlooked that in the menu that was at the keys a setting :classic_smile:
Thank you!

PS: I play the mod together with https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4352-petproject/ it works quite well.
Also the collar accepts my Mistress.

Too bad that Kalmah apparently makes nothing more, I like his little changes.

Best regards!

24 minutes ago, Kenway21 said:

How do you trigger the 'Sluts' event? I've set it to 3 days cool down and still nothing happens.

Do you have the S.L.U.T.S. mod installed?

25 minutes ago, Kenway21 said:

Also the 'pony express' event has a dialogue to have sex with a horse? Tried it but nothing happened and the quest progress. I guess I need an animation installed

You do.  I don't use creature animations myself, but @Billyy is pretty much the master of all things animation-related, and there are animations that will meet your needs in the SLAL pack.

Two complaints today. Wouldn't call them bugs, but awkwardness.

1. when Mistress teases me by having sex with her Pet, I'm not constrained in any way, and I need to roleplay that she wants me to watch. Haven't tried yet what happens if I leave the cell, but I did have sex myself with my 3rd follower - and was at times very glad to have her, because she could handle the fight while I was bound and the other two happily sexing away.

which leads me to my 2nd complaint:

2. Mistress doesn't seem to be aware of her surroundings. Yes, I was a bit lazy with serving her, but forcegreeting me while a draugr was trying to rip my arm off actually annoyed me more than the draugr itself, who was just doing his job.

I am adding keywords to other pieces of jewellery to have them vibrate on dragon soul absorption, so I can have this option available while not wearing specifically the piercings provided by DD (which I don't like in terms of looks). As per MCM tooltip those would be zad_EffectLively [KYWD:xx01EDFA] and zad_EffectVeryLively [KYWD:xx01EDFB]

I have asked this question over at DD thread but since I never got a reply, I figured I ask here, maybe you will know the answer: what is the actual difference between those two keywords? They are surely not tied to the strength of the vibration as this is done via other keywords, so if not this, then what do they actually do?

Also, do you by any chance know what does the zad_EffectVibrateOnSpellCast [KYWD:xx01E897] do? I've been wearing some of modified piercings for a bit but I have not noticed it actually doing anything in regards to spell casting. Other keywords seem to work properly as I do get an occasional vibration once in while for my modified piercings.

Edited by belegost
9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I was a bit lazy with serving her, but forcegreeting me while a draugr was trying to rip my arm off actually annoyed me more than the draugr itself, who was just doing his job.

Do remember the details of that?  An event won't trigger if you're fighting, but of course there are timing problems if the event triggers and then you're attacked before your owner can complete the force greeting.  However, the scripting tries to handle that too.  During the owner's approach, when she is getting increasingly unhappy because you haven't talked to her yet, the script checks many conditions and puts the force greeting on hold if it's inappropriate.  If you're in combat, swimming, talking to someone else, or various other things, the force greeting pauses.  However, for efficiency it's only checking if you're busy every 10-12 seconds, so it's certainly possible for the force greeting to complete between checks, so that you're in combat when a conversation starts.

Is that what you saw, that the event triggered right before you were attacked and Mistress reached you in just a few seconds?  I'd like to understand what happened, to see if there's more that I can do to improve the force greetings.  Unfortunately, if it's a timing problem like this then there's not much else that I can do, since there's a tradeoff between more frequent checks and performance, and we don't want the game to lag whenever a force greeting starts.

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

when Mistress teases me by having sex with her Pet, I'm not constrained in any way, and I need to roleplay that she wants me to watch.

I'm open to suggestions, but constraining the player too much could cause problems.  SexLab often places the actors in an awkward location.  If you want to watch, you either have to activate the free camera (which I dislike doing because that glitches things for me when the scene ends), or move your character around so that the third-person viewpoint isn't in a wall.  Locking the PC in place really wouldn't work.  I could enforce a distance between the PC and the owner during the sex scene, so you could move around but not walk away.  Is that what you had in mind?  Even so, particularly in player homes you could find plenty of things to do without wandering very far.

Actually, that gave me an idea.  Perhaps your owner could quiz you about the sex sometime later, to be sure that you were watching and paying attention.  This would just be an illusion.  The mod probably can't remember specific details (and even if it could, the animations are so imprecise that you can't really distinguish vaginal from anal sex), so the correct answer would have to be obvious, but it would have the appearance that Mistress is checking that you were watching.

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Do remember the details of that?  An event won't trigger if you're fighting, but of course there are timing problems if the event triggers and then you're attacked before your owner can complete the force greeting.

It was in High Gate Ruins, the first room after meeting Anska. It may be, that at the time when she wanted to talk to me, the first Draugr was already killed and I (knowing the place) was actively searching for the next two bastards to spring on me. So this might very well be a timing problem, thanks for the explanation.

19 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you're in combat, swimming, talking to someone else, or various other things, the force greeting pauses.

Swimming? Really? Did you tell Mistress? ? The last few times when I swam that Solitude fjord, as soon as we crossed the spot where the Katariah is not, she wants to put me into a rope harness. I don't remember though, if that was an actual forcegreet or just a notification in the upper left corner. But when talked to in water, she doesn't hesitate to do anything, although swimming.

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm open to suggestions, but constraining the player too much could cause problems.

Yes, I feared as much.

8 hours ago, belegost said:

...the piercings provided by DD (which I don't like in terms of looks).

If you just don't want to see piercings, this mod adds "Vibrating Nipple Studs" that are intentionally invisible.  They are Lively, so they'll vibrate on dragon soul absorption.  They're used for the playmate, but you can give yourself some with the console.

what is the actual difference between those two keywords?

Lively increases the chance of a DD vibration event by 50%.  Very Lively doubles it.  If an item has both keywords, the chance is tripled.  This is possibly moot for you, since you probably have set the DD vibration chance to zero to avoid getting vibrated too often between this mod's vibration trolling (if enabled) and DD's random vibrations.

Also, do you by any chance know what does the zad_EffectVibrateOnSpellCast [KYWD:xx01E897] do?

It's for vibration when you cast a spell, but I believe that the item must also have the zad_EnchPlugSoulgems enchantment to trigger it.

24 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

The last few times when I swam that Solitude fjord, as soon as we crossed the spot where the Katariah is not, she wants to put me into a rope harness.

The force greeting will check if you're swimming (or otherwise busy) between notifications, but not for the very first one (since the event just started).  The process works well if you're running and there's enough distance that your owner can't start a conversation, but (as you've seen) if the owner is close then the force greeting completes immediately.

I see that the Roped Up event doesn't check if you're swimming.  That's the problem.  I'll fix this right now for the next update.  Thanks for mentioning it.  Many events don't check for swimming because it's not relevant (you can't be swimming in a tavern), but this event definitely should have been checking for that.

I've been meaning to mention this for ages, and I keep forgetting to include it when I post my notes.  I just want to add my voice to the chorus of people asking for Serana to be supported as a possible Mistress.  I know I browsed through the thread when I first started using SLTR, and my initial idea I added the mod had been for her to be my Mistress, and I saw a number of people mention it, and you said you might consider adding support in a future version.  So, here's one more user hoping you'll do so. ?

Only two things in my notes this time, but I wanted to post while I was thinking about the Serana thing:

• If you choose to "seduce [the NPC] with a dance" during "I Am Famous," and the NPC in question has any kind of pathing, they'll say that they can't wait to see it... and then immediately walk away...

• "Adventuring Slave" can trigger the "travel naked" deal when you request to "pay Mistress now," even when you're already required to be permanently naked.  This probably shouldn't be possible.

Also, there have been a ton of things you've mentioned adding to the next version.  I don't wanna be pushy, but I was just curious if there's any estimate for when a new update might be released?  I keep getting more excited to try all the stuff you've got in store for us!

Oh, and talking of your plans for the next version, could you share your current plans for the hair change event?  I was thinking about this feature recently.  There was talk some pages back about implementing the ability to select several possible styles.  Is that on the table currently?  As I said during that discussion, I've never played with that event, because the current implementation simply isn't particularly appealing, but I was just looking at the MCM and thinking about the event, and it strikes me that this could be a really attractive feature if it were more highly configurable.  I recall that you were worried about how much MCM space would be required to configure multiple hair style "slots", but maybe it'd even be worth giving this its own MCM tab.  Beyond the additional style options, you could also configure how quickly (if at all) you revert to your original hair style instead of being locked at 3 days.  

---

And while I'm here, can you talk me through how SLTR is supposed to interact with SLA?  I've been getting some weird, annoying behaviour, and I'm not sure if it's to do with SLTR, PAHE, or SLAX itself.  It was pretty much normal at the start of this playthrough, but as this long playthrough has progressed, I've gotten to a point where my PC is almost never anything less than "addicted" (80% penalty).  After sex, there'll be maybe a minute or two at most of "satisfied", and then maybe 30 seconds of "aroused" before falling straight through the rest of the tiers in really rapid succession (like a second or two apart most of the time) back to "addicted".  I don't think I ever even saw "addicted" before I started using SLTR—certainly very rarely if ever—but now I spend 95% of my gameplay in that state.  It makes it unbelievably punishing to level up my combat skills—I guess maybe that's intentional, since "Mistress's slave is for fucking while she does the fighting"?  

Or if it isn't SLTR doing this, my only other idea would be that it's being caused by having naked PAHE slaves around all the time.  I don't really understand the SLAX MCM settings for arousal, so as far as I recall, I'm just using defaults. 

At any rate, I'd appreciate any help anyone can give figuring this out.  If this is working as intended SLTR behaviour, then I'd say I'd really value some MCM control over it, because it's making progressing in level really punishing at this point.  

On a related note, does anyone know whether different experience modifiers (SLA, Lover's Stone, Spanked Bottom, etc.) stack additively or multiplicatively?  If they're additive, that makes the other bonuses much more important when you're constantly saddled with the 80% "addicted" penalty, but if they're multiplicative, then they'd be raindrops in the ocean.

@Antiope_Appolonia - in my observation the SLAX default settings (and they're fairly opaque to me) get you into the "horny all the time" hole really quick. As far as I understand it, your character's rate of arousal increase (time rate) shoots up every time you have an orgasm, so if your character (like mine) tends to have sex when she's very aroused she's ensuring she's going to get horny again even sooner.

I'm pretty sure there's a setting you can tweak to adjust it, but I haven't figured out what it is yet. I've resorted to opening SLAX, going to the Puppet Master tag and adjusting Time Rate and Arousal down every so often when it's getting out of hand and I think the RP justifies it. Not super immersive, but it's the best I can do at the moment.

... but I don't think it has anything to do with SubLola.

Edited by Anunya
1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Serana to be supported as a possible Mistress

I won't be touching that on this end.  Serana's implementation is just too different.  I think she might work okay after you've progressed enough through her story so that she becomes a full follower.  Before that, she just doesn't work.  She doesn't even have the normal keywords for a vampire.  She's basically a mess.

Also, there have been a ton of things you've mentioned adding to the next version.

None of it's all that significant, just fixes, tweaks, and wording adjustments.  That's all that I've committed to so far for the next update.  Beyond that, I've received some nice suggestions -- things I really want to do -- but not right now.  I'm pretty busy.  Simple changes like the today's fix for the Roped Up event get done immediately; I'll say something like "fixed now for the next update".  If I say I will fix it for the next update, that's a promise to do something but I haven't done it yet.  So I have a stack of IOUs for the next update that I still have to work on.

If you choose to "seduce [the NPC] with a dance" during "I Am Famous," and the NPC in question has any kind of pathing, they'll say that they can't wait to see it... and then immediately walk away

I think I can fix this one, but I'm not promising anything.  If I can readily fix it, it will probably go in the next update. 

"Adventuring Slave" can trigger the "travel naked" deal when you request to "pay Mistress now," even when you're already required to be permanently naked.  This probably shouldn't be possible.

Noted, but fairly low priority.

could you share your current plans for the hair change event?

That's a significant change, so I won't tackle it now.  There are players who prefer being surprised by a random selection (not so random really if you had to choose a list of 3), but I think the event is still fun and worthwhile with the one hair style.  The suggestion for a setting for the duration is fairly simple, and much more likely to happen soonish.

can you talk me through how SLTR is supposed to interact with SLA?

Don't say SLA.  ?  Between SL Aroused, Adventures, Approach, and probably a few others, it's a badly overworked acronym.  This mod only directly manipulates exposure, the part of arousal that's normally fueled by seeing nudity, and only through standard function calls of SL Aroused (including SLAX and other variants).  It's things that you'd probably expect.  If you receive a pleasurable spanking, you get a small bump to exposure.  After the forced orgasm event, exposure is set to zero because you're exhausted.  There's an MCM setting for your satisfaction with sex with your owner that adds or subtracts exposure after that sex.

As @Anunya said, your problem is very likely time rate.  That's a real measure of sex addiction, at least with the SL Aroused model.  It can get out of hand quickly if you frequently see nudity or "erotic" flagged clothing.  Just like Anunya, from time to time I have to use the puppet master MCM page in Aroused to yank my character's time rate back down to something sane.

Edited by HexBolt8