1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I keep getting more excited to try all the stuff you've got in store for us!

Some things I can't announce.  I've had discussions with the author of another mod about a small but fun little integration.  That author is pretty busy and can't commit to a time frame now.  There are things going on in the background that I can't talk about without putting someone in a potentially awkward position.

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Vibrating Nipple Studs" that are intentionally invisible.

What's the point of wearing such items then?

I used this mod and modified it to be in line with DD. Functionally they are treated the same as DD but look infinitely better (and can be freely taken off if necessary, I omitted "no strip" keyword) and all I really wanted was the vibration on dragon soul absorption, which as far as I'm aware, only your mod provides.

Thank you for the keyword explanation, it really helped. 

Edited by belegost
10 hours ago, belegost said:

What's the point of wearing such items then?

Good vibrations.  ?  If you want a vibrating item but don't want to have to look at it, or if you have a problem where they clip through clothing on NPCs, it gets the job done.

1. I found a typo: "Since you're you've learned to be properly submissive to me, I expect more from you.  We'll have so much fun with the things I'm going to do to you!"

2. I've been working on a patch for SLTR to recognise Darkwood Manufacturing plugs as we discussed a couple pages back.  Here's what I have so far:

Darkwood SLTR Patch.esp

Is this one idle dialogue the only thing Mistress says about butt plugs?  It's the only one I've encountered, since SLTR hasn't recognised the plugs Antiope wears, but is there anything for when the PC does have a plug?  I don't really know what to look for.  

3 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I found a typo

Thanks!  Fixed for the next update.

3 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Is this one idle dialogue the only thing Mistress says about butt plugs?

Only the one is specifically for butt plugs (it starts with "You know, a proper slave wears a butt plug...").  xx050E49 is general comment about plugs that checks for worn vaginal or anal plugs that are also Lively or Very Lively.  I'm guessing that the plug mod that you're using doesn't have the DD keywords, so it doesn't apply (you'll never see it when you should not).

7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Only the one is specifically for butt plugs (it starts with "You know, a proper slave wears a butt plug...").  xx050E49 is general comment about plugs that checks for worn vaginal or anal plugs that are also Lively or Very Lively.  I'm guessing that the plug mod that you're using doesn't have the DD keywords, so it doesn't apply (you'll never see it when you should not).

The patch I posted above fixes the "You know, a proper slave..."  Can you tell me where to find xx050e49?  That formID isn't in the idle comments topic, and I don't know an economical way to track it down.  You're correct that Darkwood plugs lack those keywords, but still, I might be able to figure out something to do with it.  It'd be nice to have a positive comment that's sort of the reverse of the first one—a little praise for wearing a plug like a proper slave should.  I might try to figure out how to add that, but that's a scarier challenge for my newb self than just editing keywords on existing dialogues, lol.  

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I accidentally copied the ID for the idles topic rather than the record, which is xx0529A9 (Being a sex toy is natural for you...).

Found it.  So why does this comment even reference the "lively"/"very lively" keywords?  The language doesn't seem to have anything to do with them.  It seems like I could easily just remove those keywords and have three "or" conditions: DD anal plug OR DD vaginal plug OR Darkwood plug, yeah?  

Also, just out of curiosity, I noticed a couple of learning opportunities for this newb to get better at SSEEdit... First, can you clarify why these references are using "Run on: Reference" / "Reference: PlayerRef" instead of just the default "Reference: Subject"?  Would the latter mean that Mistress would make these comments if anyone around is wearing a plug rather than just the player?  Also, what's with the "PNAM" field that quotes the dialogue from the previous formID?  Is that just an automatic organisation thing, or is that something you've set up for some reason?

45 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So why does this comment even reference the "lively"/"very lively" keywords?

This mod uses them for its vibration troll event.  Although the comment doesn't specifically mention vibrations, that was the idea behind it, that a powered plug would be large and the ability to vibrate you makes you a sex toy that can be switched on & off.

Reference: PlayerRef

Subject refers to the speaker (your owner).  I could have used Target to reference the PC, but I'm just in the habit of doing a reference.

Would the latter mean that Mistress would make these comments if anyone around is wearing a plug rather than just the player?

No.  Skyrim is all about you (the player character).  NPCs won't make idle comments about other NPCs, only you.

Also, what's with the "PNAM" field that quotes the dialogue from the previous formID?

It's for specifying the sequence of the records.  It doesn't have real meaning here where all the records are random, but it's crucial if they must be checked in order.  Even where order doesn't matter, the game gets unhappy if the records aren't linked properly (e.g., more than one record having the same PNAM), so it still has to be done right.  The Creation Kit does it for you.  TES5Edit/SSEEdit make you do it.  However, TES5Edit/SSEEdit let you leave the field empty (not null, but empty), which is actually my preferred approach for all-random topics, but this one started out using PNAM I just continued doing it, since using an empty PNAM is all or nothing within a topic.

Edited by HexBolt8
57 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod uses them for its vibration troll event.  Although the comment doesn't specifically mention vibrations, that was the idea behind it, that a powered plug would be large and the ability to vibrate you makes you a sex toy that can be switched on & off.

So I'm just going to remove those keywords, because the actual dialogue has nothing to do with vibrations.  I'd think you might should remove it generally, though; if I'm not mistaken, that'd mean that SLTR also ignores things like DD inflatable plugs, which would certainly fit with the dialogue—neither of the current dialogues say anything about vibration.  Maybe you'd want to add some comments more specifically about vibrating plugs, although I don't personally see much need for it.  

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Subject refers to the speaker (your owner).  I could have used Target to reference the PC, but I'm just in the habit of doing a reference.

Interesting.  Thanks!

No.  Skyrim is all about you (the player character).  NPCs won't make idle comments about other NPCs, only you.

That's too bad.  I had a notion that it'd be cool if Mistress could be aware of another slave (e.g., from AYGAS or any of the many ambient slavery mods) with a plug and make a comment comparing the PC to the other slave.  But I guess that wouldn't be possible, then, yeah?

It's for specifying the sequence of the records.  It doesn't have real meaning here where all the records are random, but it's crucial if they must be checked in order.  Even where order doesn't matter, the game gets unhappy if the records aren't linked properly (e.g., more than one record having the same PNAM), so it still has to be done right.  The Creation Kit does it for you.  TES5Edit/SSEEdit make you do it.  However, TES5Edit/SSEEdit let you leave the field empty (not null, but empty), which is actually my preferred approach for all-random topics, but this one started out using PNAM I just continued doing it, since using an empty PNAM is all or nothing within a topic.

Also interesting.  Thanks for the information.

---

While I'm here and I'm thinking about it—and I guess it's semi-related....

There's no enthusiastic response to being ordered to masturbate, even at 95+ submission score—just a refusal or a begrudging acceptance.  Since I'm not allowed to masturbate without permission, and being at high arousal seems to be a prerequisite for the command, I'd want to thank Mistress for this.  We could use something like, "With pleasure, Mistress.  Thank you!" or, "Oh, thank you, Mistress!  With pleasure!" as an option.

Also, being ordered to masturbate seems to be incredibly rare for me.  According to my statistics, it's only been twice in this whole very long (probably a few hundred hours) playthrough.  So I'm not sure if something is wrong—the only hypothesis I have is that maybe it's only checking for the "Needs Sex" arousal state, and since for most of the playthrough, I've been stuck immediately falling from "Aroused" to "Addicted"¹, I've missed my opportunities? 

At any rate, could we maybe get more conditions for this, like as a reward for mid-tier quests (dunno, maybe things like "Stewing Mistress"?) when you're aroused at completion?  e.g., Appended to her current response, Mistress says something like, "Very well, if you'd like to pleasure yourself now, you may."  And the PC can respond similarly to the sex offer from "Adventuring Slave".  

---

¹Following y'all's advice, I reset Time Rate back to its default 10 in the SLAX MCM "Puppet Master" tab, and then in the "Settings" tab, I went ahead and set "Time Rate Change" and "Time Rate Decay Rate" to zero, so the Puppet Master Time Rate is staying at 10 now.  The arousal behaviour has been much improved, but it's still acting a little weird—I still skip levels sometimes as arousal increases, and it doesn't seem to progress at anything like a smooth rate.  I suspect the remaining oddities might be due to the "exposure" settings—I spend a lot of time in the presence of multiple naked NPCs—but I don't really understand how those settings work, so I'm not sure.  

Since I'm not allowed to masturbate without permission, and being at high arousal seems to be a prerequisite for the command, I'd want to thank Mistress for this.

Seems reasonable.  I made a note to look at this.

46 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Also, being ordered to masturbate seems to be incredibly rare for me.

Pretty much as intended.  Your sexual outlets should be sex with Mistress or prostitution.  That's sort of a justification for prostitution (if you need one), that Mistress has you so pent up for sex that even selling yourself is a relief.

55 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

"Time Rate Decay Rate" to zero

Don't set that to zero unless your character is a real nymphomaniac.  The decay rate helps you.  If time rate is your sex addiction, the decay rate is your recovery.

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Pretty much as intended.  Your sexual outlets should be sex with Mistress or prostitution.  That's sort of a justification for prostitution (if you need one), that Mistress has you so pent up for sex that even selling yourself is a relief.

Well twice in several hundred hours is so rare as to basically might as well not be implemented at all.  I have all these nice SLAL masturbation animations from Billyy and Leito and such—it'd be nice to get to use them once in a while.  Having the random spontaneous order being extremely rare seems fine—a nice little surprise once in a great while—but that's why I like the idea of having it as a reward.  "Stewing Mistress" is the one that makes the most sense off the top of my head, since Mistress is too busy eating to fuck you, and it gives you something to do while she's eating.  You could even write it more specifically to that quest than I had in mind in my previous post, something like: "Hmm, I suppose this will do.  You're a good pet, and it's not like I value you for your cooking skills.  Now go play with yourself while I eat—I want to hear some nice moans."

But there might be other logical choices, too.   

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Don't set that to zero unless your character is a real nymphomaniac.  The decay rate helps you.  If time rate is your sex addiction, the decay rate is your recovery.

I don't think that's right, but maybe I'm not understanding the MCM.  Since right now, I have the Time Rate set equal to its minimum value (10), I don't think it actually matters what the Decay Rate is set to.  But I went ahead and set it to zero in case I decide in the future that the minimum Time Rate value is too low and want to turn it up manually.  The important thing is that I also have the Time Rate Change set to zero, so it doesn't increase at all on its own.  

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It does check for lively keywords? I get that comment even when Lola's only wearing simple plugs w/o soulgems (but she was wearing pierings, if that matters).

Never understood that comment in the way you intended it.

And I second the idea to have more enthusiastic responses with high submission score.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

It does check for lively keywords? I get that comment even when Lola's only wearing simple plugs w/o soulgems (but she was wearing pierings, if that matters).

Never understood that comment in the way you intended it.

As far as I know, there's no way to make the mod aware of what slot the keyword is coming from.  So the comment basically checks for two things: 1) Do you have an item with a DD plug keyword? and 2) Do you have an item with a "Lively" keyword?  If both are true, you'll get the comment, regardless of whether they're coming from the same item or not.  Your piercings are satisfying the latter, and your plugs are satisfying the former.  

8 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

As far as I know, there's no way to make the mod aware of what slot the keyword is coming from.

It can be done in a script, but not dialog conditions.  Possibly this is why the remark doesn't specifically mention vibrating plugs (enough time has passed that I don't recall the details).

It occurred to me that if you simply dislike the appearance of the DD butt plugs but not their function, you could edit DD to change the models, modifying zad_plugIronAA, zad_plugSoulgem02AnAA, etc. to use the Darkwood plug models.  The advantage for you is that this replaces their appearance throughout the game, while retaining their keywords.

32 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It can be done in a script, but not dialog conditions. 

Ah, yeah, well I didn't think about that, but I guess you can do practically anything with sufficiently robust scripting.  Still, that seems like overkill for a single idle dialogue. :D

32 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It occurred to me that if you simply dislike the appearance of the DD butt plugs but not their function, you could edit DD to change the models, modifying zad_plugIronAA, zad_plugSoulgem02AnAA, etc. to use the Darkwood plug models.  The advantage for you is that this replaces their appearance throughout the game, while retaining their keywords.

I imagine I could also achieve a similar effect by just adding the DD keywords to the Darkwood plugs.  I've considered doing so, but I decided to leave well enough alone.  Part of the reason I switched to Darkwood in the first place was that their compatibility with lesbian animations is a lot better—DD plugs mess with certain lesbian animations.  Adding DD keywords would probably introduce DD behaviour, so I've avoided messing with that.  Some of the vibrating effects were fun, but not anything I cared too much about—I miss those effects a lot less than I'm glad of the ease of use of the Darkwood plugs.  Although I suppose I could probably add a Lively/VeryLively keyword without adding the actual DD plug keywords to maybe get the best of both worlds?  Dunno, haven't thought much about it, but it might be something to experiment with if I have some extra time around the holidays...

So yeah, I started using Darkwood to resolve animation conflicts with DD plugs.  I stayed with Darkwood because they're beautiful.  If y'all have never tried them, I heartily endorse Darkwood Manufacturing Toys@darkconsole only makes high quality stuff; he's the same as brought you I'll Take the Display Model, which is like what you'd have if ZAP furniture were more aesthetic, more functional, and never glitched.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

Darkwood Manufacturing Toys patch for Submissive Lola (SLTR)

I've made a tiny little patch to make SLTR recognise Darkwood plugs for the purpose of Mistress's idle comments.  It's ESL-flagged and edits only three records: xx0529A9, xx0529A1, and xx055FC2—these three idle dialogues are now properly flagged for Mistress to recognise when the player is wearing Darkwood plugs.  Devious Devices plugs will also still function normally with this patch—perhaps even slightly better (see the preceding discussion for details).

Darkwood SLTR Patch.esp

(I've tried to make this as searchable as possible.  If you have any questions or issues, please let me know and I'll try to fix them.  If Hex wants to offer this on the download page, you're welcome to do so, and I'll take it down here.)

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

How does this Mod's Integration with Simple Slavery work? If theres no potential buyer set in the MCM, does that mean its impossible to trigger this mod through an SS++ auction? Or will it just be a random npc whos eligible as a follower? And similiary, can you put more than one possible buyer?

6 minutes ago, Kryona said:

If theres no potential buyer set in the MCM, does that mean its impossible to trigger this mod through an SS++ auction?

No, it will still work though in a limited manner.  After the slave auction, this mod's Strong Hand quest will start so that you can submit yourself to a suitable follower.

8 minutes ago, Kryona said:

And similiary, can you put more than one possible buyer?

Just one buyer.

I just started playing with SubLola again and its already great fun, especailly with the voice packs!

Small suggestions/problems i had:

1. (see pic) 
whenever I kneel during dialogue my PC gets... well, down at the right spot I suppose :D
it happens all the time, so maybe we can have a bigger distance here? Or is the problem specific to my game?

when kneeling, my PC can be moved/pushed around by NPC
would it be possible to add a xmarker and setvehicle for the kneeling scene to prevent his?

just minor stuff tho :) 
thx for the great work! cant wait to explore all the events

20211209073222_1.jpg

1 hour ago, proppy said:

I so want to play with this mod but I can't even start it! player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar is always 0, even when I've used player.removeallitems.

I don't know what would cause that.  If you've ever had an older version of the mod installed (including the original), check that it's been completely removed, especially loose script files, since most of them have changed over time.  Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling can clear up any strange problems.  The mod will recognize a collar that is already equipped, so you might try equipping a collar before talking to the follower.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

whenever I kneel during dialogue...

It's probably related to a follower's follow distance, or possibly follower AI (some mods change following behavior).  Normally one wouldn't see that.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

when kneeling, my PC can be moved/pushed around by NPC...

The current lightweight implementation allows the player to use the arrows keys to reposition the PC, if needed.  That might be a help to you with the first issue (assuming that you don't find a solution for follow distance).

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't know what would cause that.  If you've ever had an older version of the mod installed (including the original), check that it's been completely removed, especially loose script files, since most of them have changed over time.  Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling can clear up any strange problems.  The mod will recognize a collar that is already equipped, so you might try equipping a collar before talking to the follower.

Looks like using another collar looking through console commands did work. Thank you!

some more stuff:

1. I suspended all events in the MCM, but still get the "you must wear your collar" thingy and the collar is auto equiped again.

2. how can I disable the mod or force the quest to stop completly, releasing the player? would be nice to know for debugging in my case.

3. since i m just lazy to read everything again at this point: can I somehow make the mod use Zap collars instead of DD ones?

I mean I figur I can just kill the keywords in the ESP via TES5edit, but I dunno if that might break the collar quests from SubLola?