**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

The only difference between Beta 0.91/0.93/0.94 and Version 1.0 is textures. All of the outfits are still there. You can use the 0.91 FG conversion with the 1.0 release, and all the outfits will be converted. No new outfits were added to VTAW 9 after Beta 0.91, except for a couple of full outfit mashups made up from individual pieces already in the pack.

Thank you that's good to know. I'll give it a try today. 😀

Has anyone managed to make a synth swap conversion? I saw that someone asked for it already, but I couldn't find any responses. Or did I miss it?

If there was none, could someone please check this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41003?tab=description . I would really appreciate it.

There is a file for Fusion Girl in the files section, but something is wrong with it, since bodyslide does not allow to select Fusion Girl presets for building.

14 hours ago, lt5ive said:

Has anyone managed to make a synth swap conversion? I saw that someone asked for it already, but I couldn't find any responses. Or did I miss it?

If there was none, could someone please check this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41003?tab=description . I would really appreciate it.

There is a file for Fusion Girl in the files section, but something is wrong with it, since bodyslide does not allow to select Fusion Girl presets for building.

The reason why you can't use a Fusion Girl preset in Bodyslide is that CBBE is specified in the group file instead of Fusion Girl. But even if you change this in Fusion Girl, you won't get the parts with the Bodyslides in your preset, because as the author already stated, these are not real FG Bodyslides.

53 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Did Vtaw hide all their mods on nexus?

Yes, Nexus drama. Envious lazy "modmaker" with his army of trolls mass reported vtaws mods, because vtaw got MOTM once again (mod of the month). All his mods are free on his patreon.

On 2/13/2024 at 12:37 PM, Stormer said:

Yes, Nexus drama. Envious lazy "modmaker" with his army of trolls mass reported vtaws mods, because vtaw got MOTM once again (mod of the month). All his mods are free on his patreon.

Free? I'm confused, it says it requires a membership on his patreon..?

44 minutes ago, mrgazada said:

Free? I'm confused, it says it requires a membership on his patreon..?

Yes, but that should only be the free membership! There are also 2 versions of Vtaw Wardrobe 9 a 2k and a 4k version. The 2k is the same as was released on Nexus Mods and that should be free the 4k requires a paid membership. But not all mods are free.

On 2/13/2024 at 7:37 PM, Stormer said:

Nexus is totally goin' insane...There is a ton of nsfw mods starting from presets and ending with clothing..

7 hours ago, deff_lv said:

Nexus is totally goin' insane...There is a ton of nsfw mods starting from presets and ending with clothing..

Like in real Life, its all about the elite believing they know what's best for us. Nexus should figure out quick which side of the fence they are on, because they survive from paid subscriptions. 

1 hour ago, Cloud_1 said:

Like in real Life, its all about the elite believing they know what's best for us. Nexus should figure out quick which side of the fence they are on, because they survive from paid subscriptions. 

Well at least now you can rip off actual mods, make a "collection" and then ask for  "donations" while never having to share a penny with the actual mod authors. And Nexus will gladly sing your praises.

Not sorry.... that shit just really grinds my gears.

On 2/13/2024 at 12:37 PM, Stormer said:

From what I know of it:

Vtaw had been warned because he intentionally switched off the adult filter on all his mods to get more downloads, despite having adult content in his mods (Says it's an accident, but that's an awfully convenient accident for him). Warfighter took notice of that and got angry about it (Because it means vtaw gets more traffic from those who otherwise wouldn't be seeing his content, that and he's falsely marking his stuff as non-adult to get more views/downloads/etc than he would) and started a mass reporting thing. 

Warfighter is an asshole, but vtaw removed the filtering on his mods to get more votes/downloads/endorsements and traffic to his pages. It's scummy behavior in response to similarly scummy behavior and I dont' feel sorry for either of them tbh. 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel