**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

19 hours ago, jrhambl said:

the conversion listed in the first page for doesn't actually work. anyone able to do a working conversion for this one or have any info on how to get high heels to work?

I will do a conversion. BUT you will have to wait a while.

Anyway, I've already started, the suits are all finished and a few armor parts. About 60% of the bodyslides are finished.

Edited by N.Gamma

Can anyone convert this outfit please to the Fusion Girl 1.8.9 please and thanks?
Its a great version of Overwatch's Widowmaker outfit, I like it a lot more then Vtaw's cause I feel its more true to how the outfit looks in the game. See for yourself, also it has the correct shoulder pads and gloves. It also includes the two tattoos but they also don't fit right for the Fusion Girl body.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44147/?tab=description

Edited by Tanyl_Pureheart
typo in the spelling and a word left out.
1 hour ago, Cisko Gamer BR said:

Are there no functioning complete skimpy vanilla replacers converted to Fusion girl??? tried 2, lost all my night trying to bugfix shit and in the end just said "fuck it" and uninstalled everything

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562  Lazmans (also linked in the main list on page 1)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37620  Ghaans Replacer, which also is on page 1

I have been using both of these for a couple years and have had no issues. 

On 11/24/2023 at 11:42 AM, Cisko Gamer BR said:

Are there no functioning complete skimpy vanilla replacers converted to Fusion girl??? tried 2, lost all my night trying to bugfix shit and in the end just said "fuck it" and uninstalled everything

I use the CCO replacer collections, plus some select items from Lazman's and Ghaan's replacers where I prefer them.

Edited by vaultbait
Oops, wrong post was originally quoted!

I've been trying to convert NAVI - Brand New Power Armor, and I'm running into some issues, and following Graf's guide was not the way to go. The pilot suit is just an outfit, but I don't know how to make the power armor frame itself work with FG. Trying to just convert with the reference treats the entire frame as an outfit, with hilarious (and terrifying?) results.

I can't really tell a difference between whatever default body is inside the frame and my FG preset, as I don't actually have CBBE installed anymore, nor have I generated any meshes for the mod anyway, but my preset isn't too far off of zeroed, anyway.

Some screenshots illustrating what I'm talking about:

Spoiler

In Outfit Studio

Screenshot(29).png.899f1c8e3790237c25b6da921ecd17f0.pngScreenshot(30).png.49c4a630bb00335af29f22fe33704eac.png

and in game

20231127131556_1.jpg.71bdc8c54394c1e1ca340f69f8280a4f.jpg

(no PA parts)

20231127131810_1.jpg.abd616947d3f3cbc8e6fc6b977b1ac46.jpg

(with PA parts)

Edited by dairy pirate
1 hour ago, dairy pirate said:

I don't know how to make the power armor frame itself work

Game uses dedicated skeleton for PA. It is far from "normal" human skeleton, something like this or  that %)

To get more ideas how PA works in game, please take a look to SystemPowerArmorScript.psc

The race is changed when player enters to PA

Script is used by SystemPowerArmorQuest [QUST:0001FA20]

Race - PowerArmorRace [RACE:0001D31E]

Skeleton file - actors\PowerArmor\CharacterAssets\skeleton.nif

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
2 hours ago, dairy pirate said:

I've been trying to convert NAVI - Brand New Power Armor, and I'm running into some issues, and following Graf's guide was not the way to go. The pilot suit is just an outfit, but I don't know how to make the power armor frame itself work with FG. Trying to just convert with the reference treats the entire frame as an outfit, with hilarious (and terrifying?) results.

I can't really tell a difference between whatever default body is inside the frame and my FG preset, as I don't actually have CBBE installed anymore, nor have I generated any meshes for the mod anyway, but my preset isn't too far off of zeroed, anyway.

Some screenshots illustrating what I'm talking about:

Reveal hidden contents

In Outfit Studio

Screenshot(29).png.899f1c8e3790237c25b6da921ecd17f0.pngScreenshot(30).png.49c4a630bb00335af29f22fe33704eac.png

and in game

20231127131556_1.jpg.71bdc8c54394c1e1ca340f69f8280a4f.jpg

(no PA parts)

20231127131810_1.jpg.abd616947d3f3cbc8e6fc6b977b1ac46.jpg

(with PA parts)

Yeah, I had a go at it for Angeli's Explorer Power Armor a few years ago and experienced the same challenges. Another kind soul came along and uploaded a conversion for it, which I've been using ever since. If they're still reachable, maybe you can get them to explain what's entailed?

15 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Once there is a bodyslide available to work off of, this would be another good suit to convert:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/76457?tab=description

Yes, that's true, but since dantemk2 never uses a common body model like cbbe, it's hard manual work that takes time and very few people have the desire to do it. I had a look at the meshes earlier, but at the moment I don't feel like doing anything like that.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:04 AM, vaultbait said:

I use the CCO replacer collections, plus some select items from Lazman's and Ghaan's replacers where I prefer them.

Huh, I don't understand. I don't know how to do any of this, that is why I asked if someone can convert it to Fusion Girl. Is that a no then? Why are you telling me about something that is not the outfit I kindly asked a conversion for. Did I do something wrong? :(

5 hours ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

Huh, I don't understand. I don't know how to do any of this, that is why I asked if someone can convert it to Fusion Girl. Is that a no then? Why are you telling me about something that is not the outfit I kindly asked a conversion for. Did I do something wrong? :(

I believe Vaultbait mistakenly quoted the wrong post. Her reply is actually directed at the comment after your initial post about the Widowmaker outfit.

As far as the conversion goes, give it time. If someone chooses to convert it, they will.

7 hours ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

Sorry about that! Not sure if I clicked quote on the wrong post or the forum got its wires crossed, but I've gone back now and corrected my reply. For the record, the post I tried to respond to was:

On 11/24/2023 at 11:42 AM, Cisko Gamer BR said: