**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

Are there much Jmenaru conversions out there that people might have tucked away?

Ive scoured every website/Discord i have access to but have so far only came up with 16~ conversions for Fusion girl mostly for older stuff (Ive collected Plenty of CBBE/TWB although not everything)

Theres a lot of nice more recent stuff but i know the problem is the originals are created for his specific preset with no bodyslide support, so bodysliding it requires reverse engineering it back to standard (And also that its behind a Patreon unless you find it elsewhere)

There are Conversion Ref's avaliable in his Discord posted by someone for aiding in getting it back close to CBBE Zeroed. I dont have the greatest knowledge on conversions but i'd imagine I'd have to learn to convert them back to CBBE and then learn to convert that into Fusion Girl? Probably why not much of it exists i'd imagine.

Edited by DerpyShadowz
39 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

should work just fine, as it uses Vanilla assets for the clothing items. If you already use a FG conversion for the vanilla clothing (like CCO, or just what's included in the FG installer) then it should work

I think the mod is shipped with its own sleeping outfits (according to the screenshots) and look easy to convert.

59 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I think the mod is shipped with its own sleeping outfits (according to the screenshots) and look easy to convert.

The outfits are just re-textures of vanilla clothing - no new meshes

On 4/19/2024 at 9:23 AM, DerpyShadowz said:

Are there much Jmenaru conversions out there that people might have tucked away?

Ive scoured every website/Discord i have access to but have so far only came up with 16~ conversions for Fusion girl mostly for older stuff (Ive collected Plenty of CBBE/TWB although not everything)

Theres a lot of nice more recent stuff but i know the problem is the originals are created for his specific preset with no bodyslide support, so bodysliding it requires reverse engineering it back to standard (And also that its behind a Patreon unless you find it elsewhere)

There are Conversion Ref's avaliable in his Discord posted by someone for aiding in getting it back close to CBBE Zeroed. I dont have the greatest knowledge on conversions but i'd imagine I'd have to learn to convert them back to CBBE and then learn to convert that into Fusion Girl? Probably why not much of it exists i'd imagine.

Here you go: 

I am currently desperate to give NPCs a Seamless HiPoly Face.
I have replaced the FemaleHeadHuman with FemaleHeadHuman_Seamless_HiPoly in the ESP for the non-player characters under Head Parts. But I can't see any difference. The skin texture in the neck area of the corresponding NPCs looks blurred before and after but not seamless. (see picture)
I have installed HiPoly Faces REDUX - Seamless Kit (CBBE-TWB), HiPoly Faces REDUX (Fusion Girl Seamless) and HiPoly Faces REDUX - 2K Face texture compatibility pack together with Fusion Firl and Cridowskin - 4K Near Seamless Skinset for CBBE, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.
Does anyone have experience with this and can help me?

And if it works, should FemaleHeadHumanRearTEMP also be replaced by FemaleHeadHumanRearTEMP-Seamless?

picture

Photo7621.jpg

I have seen pictures of the author of A Bit Prettier Raider Faces doing the same thing with the same skin texture together with CBBE and the neck part looks clean with no seam or distorted texture, but why not with Fusion Girl?
6 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Is there an NPC HeadRear fix for Fusion Girl that will make the unattractive Head Rear the same skin as the installed skin?
For CBBE there are several like CBBE NPC HeadRear Fix Remak or CBBE NPC HeadRear Fix Redux Incl. Ghoul Fix, but for FusionGirl I couldn't find one yet.

The current version of FG is supposed to incorporate a similar headrear fix already.

20 hours ago, djimac74 said:

Here you go: 

Thanks, I appreciate the effort, but i think there is something not quite right with these? The project files dont appear to match a zeroed FusionGirl reference, So they dont match a preset when being built, They end up quite a bit larger than the preset. Did you convert these back to zeroed first from Jmenaru's original nif files since his are already built with a preset?

I've been learning to convert some of these over the weekend following a guide fixing slider jankyness etc since i couldnt find any files, Mine is probably far from perfect but i attached it as an example against the files from this download after using bodyslide to build with preset. (Both pictures are against the same body preset

Spoiler

MyConversion.thumb.png.3338a2bdc65fe819cdb5e1c93ea0d809.pngDownloadedConversion.thumb.png.236e1f22a18676bd031d0d71670f5b8f.png

Edited by DerpyShadowz
20 minutes ago, DerpyShadowz said:

Thanks, I appreciate the effort, but i think there is something not quite right with these? The project files dont appear to match a zeroed FusionGirl reference, So they dont match a preset when being built, They end up quite a bit larger than the preset. Did you convert these back to zeroed first from Jmenaru's original nif files since his are already built with a preset?

I've been learning to convert some of these over the weekend following a guide fixing slider jankyness etc since i couldnt find any files, Mine is probably far from perfect but i attached it as an example against the files from this download after using bodyslide to build with preset. (Both pictures are against the same body preset)

MyConversion.thumb.png.3338a2bdc65fe819cdb5e1c93ea0d809.png
DownloadedConversion.thumb.png.236e1f22a18676bd031d0d71670f5b8f.png

They are built to Fusion-sevenbase, but I also edited the meshes so that underwear can be worn underneath most of them. Maybe thats why.

10 minutes ago, ianinuk said:

any chance of a conversion of to fusion if anyone has it

Indarello has converted some of it.

I started trying to convert the parts of the collection used in Barbarous Continent, but it was a bit above my skill level: transparency, cloth bones, gloves, headwear... needs someone more adept at such outfits (and lots of available time).

On 4/21/2024 at 9:46 AM, vova_v1st said:

If anyone is interested, you can find here the body slides for IceStorms Shoes 2.5.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BbK51AjDlRR9smsWRiFG7amI5NRE-cOz/view?usp=drive_link

Thank you! I've been waiting for an updated shoe pack. I have a question with the pantyhose/stockings settings. Before this, I've used egoviator bodyslide with NGamma's 2.3.0 Update. On my player, the pantyhose/stockings from their files kind of stopped at the upper thigh. With the 2.5.0 FG file, since I had to download IceStorm's Pantyhose file, it shows either something that wraps around the hips/butt or something like complete leggings... I'm not explaining it too well but here are some pictures. With NGamma's file stockings/pantyhose looked like slightly taller thigh socks. What could be causing this?

Added and Imgur Link https://imgur.com/a/8spN4zu

Photo3.png

Photo0.png

Photo1.png

Photo2.png

Edited by jakebeef69
6 minutes ago, jakebeef69 said:

Thank you! I've been waiting for an updated shoe pack. I have a question with the pantyhose/stockings settings. Before this, I've used egoviator bodyslide with NGamma's 2.3.0 Update. On my player, the pantyhose/stockings from their files kind of stopped at the upper thigh. With the 2.5.0 FG file, since I had to download IceStorm's Pantyhose file, it shows either something that wraps around the hips/butt or something like complete leggings... I'm not explaining it too well but here are some pictures. With NGamma's file stockings/pantyhose looked like slightly taller thigh socks. What could be causing this?

Photo1.png

Photo2.png

Photo3.png

Photo0.png

Uhhh... Photo broke. 404 not found