**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

2 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Well... whenever i am not wearing shoes from this mod everything clips, so maybe there is other better working conversion?

On that page there are two conversions for that outfit, it is the later one that worked for me. Did you scroll down the page?

On 2/12/2022 at 9:06 AM, Aiko001 said:

Well this is awkward, still it looks like the version on tullius is incomplete so maybe it wasn't entirely redundant.

1950's Feminine Outfits by crimsonrider

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20105

Note: Make sure you select the version with stockings when asked during the installation process. The conversion has a toggle to allow you to switch between stockings and bare legs for each outfit individually. 

Hide contents

20105-2-1479702668.jpg

1950s Feminine Outfits FG.rar 37.16 MB · 476 downloads

I just wanted to thank you all for this conversion information. I'm new to modding, and it took me ages to find a body type I loved to use. I tried CBBE, and Atomic Girl I think it was, but Fusion Girl has in my opinion is the best. I really loved this 1950's outfit mod but couldn't use it. I ran across a reference to this forum in the 1950's Feminine Outfits posts on nexus by luck. Such a game changer. You all seriously rock!

So I'm a bit lost at the moment with these conversions. I see there is a Fusion Girl version of Icestorms Oxford Heels. However I don't see any conversions for Icestorms Clothes to wear them with. I'm sure I'm just missing something or just too naive to figure this out. Any help would be fantastic. Or at least letting me know if there is any outfits that the Oxford Heels can be worn with or not. Sorry in advanced if this is an easy solution that I'm just not figuring out.

7 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

So I'm a bit lost at the moment with these conversions. I see there is a Fusion Girl version of Icestorms Oxford Heels. However I don't see any conversions for Icestorms Clothes to wear them with. I'm sure I'm just missing something or just too naive to figure this out. Any help would be fantastic. Or at least letting me know if there is any outfits that the Oxford Heels can be worn with or not. Sorry in advanced if this is an easy solution that I'm just not figuring out.

Any other modular clothing mods, like DonEb14n's clothing packs, or especially VTAW's clothing packs.

5 hours ago, Avatarofjeff said:

@N.Gamma

First, thank you and everyone else for the incredible work you've done.

Vtaw's Wardrobe 9 public was released. Is the .91 beta you did the most recent conversion available. I haven't seen anything else but I could have missed it.

Thanks

Since 0.91 not much new has been added to vtaw Wardrobe 9, mainly new materials.
Here on loverslab I will not publish any more updates - as soon as Vtaw Wardrobe 9 is released on Nexus Mods I will publish the full version there. This will probably be my last release for a long time as I don't play Fallout 4 anymore.

7 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Since 0.91 not much new has been added to vtaw Wardrobe 9, mainly new materials.
Here on loverslab I will not publish any more updates - as soon as Vtaw Wardrobe 9 is released on Nexus Mods I will publish the full version there. This will probably be my last release for a long time as I don't play Fallout 4 anymore.

Thanks. It's apprecaited. I haven't found any issues with the .91 version.  I hope you have fun with whatever new entertainment you choose. image.png.f5a2306d94bef83b5480ad5dcc732ad5.png

On 1/26/2024 at 8:26 PM, N.Gamma said:

we will miss you, thank you very much for the time and effort to make these conversions, i was mainly following you in the nexus

11 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

umm. been done for awhile, ever since version 0.91.

Check NGamma's signature for the links to his FG conversions.

That's for the Beta, Vtaw released a full version on Feb 1 on Nexus. NGamma already said they would release a full version conversion on Nexus as their last conversion since they don't play FO4 anymore.

56 minutes ago, Nightlistic said:

That's for the Beta, Vtaw released a full version on Feb 1 on Nexus. NGamma already said they would release a full version conversion on Nexus as their last conversion since they don't play FO4 anymore.

The only difference between Beta 0.91/0.93/0.94 and Version 1.0 is textures. All of the outfits are still there. You can use the 0.91 FG conversion with the 1.0 release, and all the outfits will be converted. No new outfits were added to VTAW 9 after Beta 0.91, except for a couple of full outfit mashups made up from individual pieces already in the pack.