**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 11/17/2023 at 4:30 PM, pling94 said:

Well here guys.

Note that there is small things and clippings. You guys are welcome to edit and post the edits here if you desire.

This fixes Lazman555's fusiongirl conversion roughly. You need to download that as well. Only thing I didn't do is the alt versions of field scribe and the outfits that already covers the chest area. Search for "Fix" in bodyslide to find them.

Lazmans Fg Fixes.zip 931.85 MB · 103 downloads

Much appreciated.

I did install it, but it throws up an error message when trying to build the DC Armor and Military Fatigues, and there is nothing in the preview window either.

22 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Have a look here which also contains a Fusion Girl body bodyslide for Heather.

My friend, would you consider doing a FG conversion for this:

The heels in particular are rather difficult for an amateur like me. Although there is a (very) outdated FG conversion somewhere in this thread, I think.

2 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

My friend, would you consider doing a FG conversion for this:

The heels in particular are rather difficult for an amateur like me. Although there is a (very) outdated FG conversion somewhere in this thread, I think.

I plan to convert IceStorm's Clothes, but I just started a full conversion of IceStorm's Shoes today in preparation for IceStorm's Clothes.
Since both projects are very very huge and I do the conversions in my free time, it will take a very very long time until the conversions are done.

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I plan to convert IceStorm's Clothes, but I just started a full conversion of IceStorm's Shoes today in preparation for IceStorm's Clothes.
Since both projects are very very huge and I do the conversions in my free time, it will take a very very long time until the conversions are done.

Cheers to that!

22 hours ago, dairy pirate said:

Much appreciated.

I did install it, but it throws up an error message when trying to build the DC Armor and Military Fatigues, and there is nothing in the preview window either.

I checked on my end, and it seems there is 2 military fatigues. The 01 version is the true one. The 91 version is fake. Delete it. Will post my DC guard one separately here. Try it and see.

Tools.7z

Edited by pling94
2 hours ago, pling94 said:

I checked on my end, and it seems there is 2 military fatigues. The 01 version is the true one. The 91 version is fake. Delete it. Will post my DC guard one separately here. Try it and see.

Tools.7z 10.28 MB · 6 downloads

DC Guard fix is working now, but the 01 version of the military army fatigues is the one I'm having issues with, I didn't even see the 91 version at first.

with the continuing updates to look at me series , the latest https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/79259 has the available patch for this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17247. Does anyone have or have the time to do FG conversion for the armor? That said, like PA do the hard armors even need to be converted? I remember a discussion thread at one time that suggested the hardened armors didn't require the "treatment"

TYSVM for being such a dedicated community and keeping this thread going.

V/r

I am just wondering if there is a custom race besides that Anime mod.

I am playing with unique player but it seems it would be better to have an actual custom race for it.

The ones i seen on Nexus are made CBBE.

If i missed something, please point me to the source. I would appreciate it.

Thank you

On 3/10/2024 at 12:52 AM, vaultbait said:

@splashzone:

Note for anyone using GrafPanzer's Eli's Armour Replacer (via NGamma's FG conversion), that hasn't been updated to work with EAC v2 yet, so you have to stick with v1.5 for now.

I have fixed the material paths in my FG conversion of GrafPanzer's Eli's Armor Replacer so that they now work with 2.x as well.

2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I have fixed the material paths in my FG conversion of GrafPanzer's Eli's Armor Replacer so that they now work with 2.x as well.

Thanks! Looking forward to upgrading my installation straight away, I love your work as always.

51 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

I'll still do it myself when I have the time, because I also want to make an IKAROS Android patch and I don't like to use the work of others. Then I don't know which adjustments have been made and which weights have been adopted. To find that out, I can also redo it, it doesn't take that long. This is also the reason why I have not made any IKAROS patches for existing FG conversions on nexus.

Edited by N.Gamma
17 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I'll still do it myself when I have the time, because I also want to make an IKAROS Android patch and I don't like to use the work of others. Then I don't know which adjustments have been made and which weights have been adopted. To find that out, I can also redo it, it doesn't take that long. This is also the reason why I have not made any IKAROS patches for existing FG conversions on nexus.

I see. Appreciate your work! 👍

On 11/23/2023 at 4:50 AM, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

Can anyone convert this outfit please to the Fusion Girl 1.8.9 please and thanks?
Its a great version of Overwatch's Widowmaker outfit, I like it a lot more then Vtaw's cause I feel its more true to how the outfit looks in the game. See for yourself, also it has the correct shoulder pads and gloves. It also includes the two tattoos but they also don't fit right for the Fusion Girl body.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44147/?tab=description

Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone has considered converting this outfit to FG v1.89 please? Its been a while since I originally asked. I hope I did not offend anyone when I said I liked this one better then the Vtaw one. I have every Vtaw Wardrobe, including the Cammy outfit, Summer Dress, and Vtaw Widowmaker outfit.

I only prefer this Widowmaker outfit a bit more cause its the original vanilla outfit we all saw Widowmaker wear when Overwatch first released. As I said I also love that it has the shoulder pads she wears as well as the gloves and it even includes the Tatoos which I love and her Rifle!

Anyway, as you can see I am kind of a fan of Widowmaker. I feel bad asking one of you Mod Authors to please take time out of your schedule to convert it please, but unfortunately my learning level when it comes to using Bodyslide and Outfit studio is real bad. Batch build is about all I know how to do. Individual outfit clipping correction is beyond me and I have watched videos how to do it. *hides face* Very sorry to have to ask. :(

Edited by Tanyl_Pureheart

FG conversion for We Are The Minutemen.

We Are The Minutemen FG.zip

Honestly surprised no one already did this. The vast majority of armours in the mod either point to vanilla meshes or are hats and gloves, and need absolutely zero work. The few remaining armours are very simple edits of vanilla meshes (Minutemen general's uniform without the bandolier, farmhand clothes without the gloves, the backpack from the traveling leather coat, and the bag from the postman uniform)

I've been wanting to ask this for a long time.
The order of installing for "Fusion Girl" on the first page is contrary to the order in "The Fucking Manual". Which is correct?

AAF - Skeleton - FG.    vs   Skeleton - FG - AAF.

7 hours ago, Chibis61 said:

I've been wanting to ask this for a long time.
The order of installing for "Fusion Girl" on the first page is contrary to the order in "The Fucking Manual". Which is correct?

AAF - Skeleton - FG.    vs   Skeleton - FG - AAF.

Personally, I install any body mods and make sure they are working before getting into the animation framework.

No issues in either FO4 or Skyrim