**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

12 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

It is hard to take your words as a truth.

Unfortunately, your messages in the past doesn't make me think that you are pedantic enough in facts checking.

Well said. It is nice to see, that more people are realizing that you should judge people by their actions in the past and to not forget.

54 minutes ago, Stormer said:

you should judge people by their actions in the past and to not forget.

I would agree partially. Memoising - yes, totally agree! 

Judgement - I don't think we have rights to judge other people just because it we feel it right. Estimate people - is more suitable action here.

20 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

It is hard to take your words as a truth.

Unfortunately, your messages in the past doesn't make me think that you are pedantic enough in facts checking.

I don't need to be pedantic when it's public record. so your little attempt at dunking on me just made you and anyone who cosigned it look like an absolute and total idiot

Nexus Mods Formal warning 

image.png.8fe22c4f8ab27c57e032496f24d7efd4.png

Announcement in Warfighter's discord

image.png.72d438b3831606e778a2f84819ac0581.png

Maybe y'all should check your facts before talkin out your own asses. 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel
7 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I don't need to be pedantic when it's public record. so your little attempt at dunking on me just made you and anyone who cosigned it look like an absolute and total idiot

Nexus Mods Formal warning 

image.png.8fe22c4f8ab27c57e032496f24d7efd4.png

Announcement in Warfighter's discord

image.png.72d438b3831606e778a2f84819ac0581.png

Maybe y'all should check your facts before talkin out your own asses. 

Respecting facts... that's rich coming from a guy who recently defended dagoba in AAF vs NAF dispute (and other incidents involving your "friends"), in which no facts nor proof were given.

Just get over yourself dude, you have no right telling other people what to do (or being rude to them for no reason). I have been on LL for a VERY long time and I watched you become the very thing you hated and criticized other people for. It is very sad.

2 hours ago, Stormer said:

Respecting facts... that's rich coming from a guy who recently defended dagoba in AAF vs NAF dispute (and other incidents involving your "friends"), in which no facts nor proof were given.

Just get over yourself dude, you have no right telling other people what to do (or being rude to them for no reason). I have been on LL for a VERY long time and I watched you become the very thing you hated and criticized other people for. It is very sad.

I defended dago because I don't like the entitled behavior this community pushes towards authors who have given nothing but work on work on work with nothing expected in return get treated like shit for asserting ownership over their own work and I found snapdragon's attitude and attempts to weaponize community entitlement to mods against Dago disgusting and low. 

You want to try to conflate one situation where I defended someone into "I've become someone I hated" or "I have no respect for facts" then cool, but don't come here tryin to play in my face when you're talkin out of your ass and most of the time my points are well thought out and based on things I have seen and observed. 

4 hours ago, Stormer said:

AAF vs NAF

Feel free to file me in your sad little shitbox as well. I'm happy to go on record defending less drama, and let's just all get along and go back to making mods now rather than uselessly putting each other down to make ourselves feel superior.

3 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

get treated like shit for asserting ownership over their own work

Are you intentionally ignore that such treatment was performed not because Dago's tried to defend himself against his rights violation, but for Dago's behaviour of blocking other modder's right to publish their own work? 

Ultimately, there were no proofs found, but opinion of administration

image.png

Edited by Dlinny_Lag

Every now and then, shadows remain on the body after changing clothes. After a restart they are gone. Here, for example, where vtaw 8 top was dressed. You can still see it.
What could be causing this and how can I correct it?

image.png.c4839df4495a2aa0abf60f09b980318d.png

2024-02-1900_21_57-Fallout4.png.38f0bb9bf6f0ea6a1d3d8aacbdec27e0.png2024-02-1900_27_39-Fallout4.png.fcdde050c5585ec6f49dd3761cd0d908.png

Edited by deathmorph
1 hour ago, Nindran said:

Any one knows were get fusion girl character replacement for curie cait and other females character 

Fusion Girl replaces them already. Or do you mean for their default clothing? I use GrafPanzer's CCO replacement for Cait's corset (it's a separate mod from the rest of the CCO collections), and Curie's default outfit is covered in the CCO Saucy Settlers collection I think (as well as by the vanilla game conversions that come with FG itself). I tend to use a mix of Graf's, Ghaan's, and Lazman's replacers, all linked in the first post in this topic.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

maybe something like that?

Also there's now Assaultrons are Servitrons - Assaultron Robot Replacer which seems to work well with your FG version of Servitron.

Edit: Though the author specifically stated they didn't replace Ada because the player can do it with the robot workbench anyway.

Edited by vaultbait
On 2/19/2024 at 12:13 AM, deathmorph said:

Every now and then, shadows remain on the body after changing clothes. After a restart they are gone. Here, for example, where vtaw 8 top was dressed. You can still see it.
What could be causing this and how can I correct it?

image.png.c4839df4495a2aa0abf60f09b980318d.png

2024-02-1900_21_57-Fallout4.png.38f0bb9bf6f0ea6a1d3d8aacbdec27e0.png2024-02-1900_27_39-Fallout4.png.fcdde050c5585ec6f49dd3761cd0d908.png

Have you installed any mod that puts dirt, blood or something like that on the body after time or in combat? It looks to me like it's a body overlay mod that's responsible for this.

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Have you installed any mod that puts dirt, blood or something like that on the body after time or in combat? It looks to me like it's a body overlay mod that's responsible for this.

I have "Get Dirty" and "AAF Dirty Sex" installed. Then my actress gets black spots when she is hit by energy weapons, which are supposed to simulate charring. And bleeding is also simulated after hits from projectile weapons. But I don't know which of my installed mods does this.
These shadows don't appear regularly, so I can't determine the cause. 

Except that it occasionally occurs after a BYOP shower or when changing clothes.
Overall, I didn't notice it until relatively late in the game.

Edited by deathmorph
3 hours ago, Nindran said:

Servtron are inferior to ikaros android and need updates sadly

Servitron and IKAROS Androids are two totally different mods.

Servitron are new models of Automatron robot based on Assaultron.

IKAROS Androids is a player race.

So you can't really compare them.

Android are just another version of synth. Android would be seen a next step in robot development a more human form of robot. Take star wars Ada would seen as lessor version of c3po the human like the more relatable the are

1 hour ago, Nindran said:

Android are just another version of synth. Android would be seen a next step in robot development a more human form of robot. Take star wars Ada would seen as lessor version of c3po the human like the more relatable the are

Yes, if you look at it from the point of view of the development of robots, you are absolutely right. But the mods you were talking about do two totally different things.

Besides, this is still a Fusion Girl post. If you want to talk about general Fallout 4 stuff or have a suggestion for a new mod, please do so here.

Edited by N.Gamma

I suggest straight replacement of ada characters with android models through there few challenges for there for example quests she involves in. So what I suggest basic use the fusion girl body but also something you think about doing