**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

Are fusion girl replacement for companion such Europa, lady Veronica, Mary Jane already has one that lover of devil lettuce hehe does Heather I think has one. Kate and trinity  is two other I not sure about

Edited by Nindran
On 2/24/2024 at 11:11 AM, deathmorph said:

I have "Get Dirty" and "AAF Dirty Sex" installed. Then my actress gets black spots when she is hit by energy weapons, which are supposed to simulate charring. And bleeding is also simulated after hits from projectile weapons. But I don't know which of my installed mods does this.
These shadows don't appear regularly, so I can't determine the cause. 

Except that it occasionally occurs after a BYOP shower or when changing clothes.
Overall, I didn't notice it until relatively late in the game.

I think it may be an unfortunate interaction with the dirt shaders used by Get Dirty. There is an add-on called Get Filthy which switches out the shader texture files, resulting in more opaque dirt (maybe not as realistic, could depend on your eye) but might also avoid the strange rendering artifacts with blood spatter shaders. I've been using it for a while, and can't remember if I've seen that problem recently.

Hell ill try again... any chance on a conversion for some of these?
Lollipop Flamer Outfit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31759?tab=description 
Asuka officer Uniform - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14945?tab=description
Colonial Attire - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30180

Aristocrat Attire - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37512
School Uniform - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15612

Just to list a few xD thanks in advance!

PS Could some1 help teach me how to make them? i made a 3bbb bodyslide for fo4 but forgot everything i knew then ><

On 3/2/2024 at 3:50 PM, Whatevs120 said:

A bunch of Kharneth's Vtaw conversion links are down:

vtaw

boho
claire
claire2
cowgirl
katana
loba
lullaby
rebel
tifa

If anyone's got archives, could you kindly reupload them, please?

I have conversions for a couple of those, they're probably from Kharneth but not sure.

VtawLoba FG.7z Vtaw CowGirl FG.7z

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Anybody know if this ever happened?

Also, for anyone still looking for the mod itself, a backup is mirrored here since the author took their mods off Nexus during The Great Nexodus.

I've never seen a conversion.  I even tried to commission it at one point but they were unsuccessful.  😞

Sadly, the involvement of the power armor weighting turns it into a fairly challenging task.

13 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I've never seen a conversion.  I even tried to commission it at one point but they were unsuccessful.  😞

Sadly, the involvement of the power armor weighting turns it into a fairly challenging task.

Makes sense. I have a rudimentary understanding of making conversions in Outfit Studio, but fiddling with power armor everything's just exploded and nonsensical. This stuff needs a pro.

1 hour ago, Nea_Bessy said:

How to perform tasks for forced prostitution.?... The mistress gave me an order for four sex. sessions
No new dialogues appeared,
I took an order for Radiant Prostitution from the innkeeper. I did a lot of sex, but it did not affect the execution of the Mistress's order in any way, and she did not have new dialogues,,,
Then, through the MSM menu, I made the Mistress a  pimp. But again, no effect. How to execute the order?

I think you have the wrong forum topic for this question.

On 3/4/2024 at 12:39 AM, Cloud_1 said:

Has anybody looked at this one, its part of the Look At Me Brotherhood Redux requirements?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/61346?tab=description

V/r

Read 'Credits'

'The base bodies are from Fusion Girl (NSFW) and BodyTalk3. The Fusion Girl model is based on Graf's Fusion Girl Reduced. All other meshes/textures that aren't from the base game were created by myself. Inspired by BoS Alternative Uniforms by Bennzoor. Huge thanks to my followers on tumblr for encouraging my slow descent into mod hell.'

You should be fine.

On 2/26/2024 at 10:05 AM, Nindran said:

Are fusion girl replacement for companion such Europa, lady Veronica, Mary Jane already has one that lover of devil lettuce hehe does Heather I think has one. Kate and trinity  is two other I not sure about

I might be completely wrong in this but Heather uses CBBE body. You need to delete some files in Heather's folder and place FG's files in it or smth. For more info, here.

Darlene... Not sure. Hard to tell difference, probs using CBBE as well?

Ellen, Lily (FSD) and Ivy definitely use FG bodies. Never tried any other custom companions.

With 8k texture skin mod, it's fairly easy to tell if the body in question uses FG or CBBE.

2 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

I might be completely wrong in this but Heather uses CBBE body. You need to delete some files in Heather's folder and place FG's files in it or smth. For more info, here.

Ellen, Lily (FSD) and Ivy definitely use FG bodies. Never tried any other custom companions.

With 8k texture skin mod, it's fairly easy to tell if the body in question uses FG or CBBE.

Yes, there is an FG conversion for Heather's outfit, also a skimpy FG version.

Ellen uses whatever body you have installed - her outfit is Vanilla (thus the lack of any requirements outside of the base game)

Companion Ivy uses whatever body you have installed (even Vanilla) (again, lack of any specific body mentioned in Requirements)

Companions use whatever skeleton/body you have installed in your game - it's the outfits that they come with that need converting. 

You can run any companion you want in your game, regardless of what body replacer (if any) you choose to use. Unless the clothing that they come with has been converted to the body you choose, expect some clipping or other strange results, which are solved by giving them different clothes to wear that are made for your body.

5 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

Have a look here which also contains a Fusion Girl body bodyslide for Heather.