9 minutes ago, wayandean said:

Does it really need 'simply knock'?

For some reason simply knock causes my game to not even load or immediately CTD

You might can get away without it. Only thing I think would happen would be, you just wouldn't be able to try and enter people's homes at night during curfew

8 hours ago, wayandean said:

Pretty sure that Simply Knock is a hard requirement.

For some stupid reason the author of Simply Knock included an old version of PapyrusUtil. If you place your latest version of PapyrusUtil below Simply Knock in your mod order, then it will overwrite Simply Knock's old version and stop the CTD.

Edited by dePog

So I decided to try this mod but I have few issues. I can't access "Build bikini list" or "bikini drop" at all (it's grey ,even tho I have Tawoba remastered and tawoba extended + keywords stuff). Another issue is that when I get bikini curse ,those bikini armors are not seen correctly (I stil lget debuff like for wearing armor).
One more thing "One for all menu" is not working- when i press it I hear "running sound on the floor" and that all.

2 hours ago, Brittany11101 said:

So I decided to try this mod but I have few issues. I can't access "Build bikini list" or "bikini drop" at all (it's grey ,even tho I have Tawoba remastered and tawoba extended + keywords stuff). Another issue is that when I get bikini curse ,those bikini armors are not seen correctly (I stil lget debuff like for wearing armor).
One more thing "One for all menu" is not working- when i press it I hear "running sound on the floor" and that all.

You likely have obsolete version and missing requirements.   Unofficial SE latest beta.

You get more info about the mod in the blog.

Official support for SLS in the SkyrimLE version forum, you will not get proper answers and in a timely manner in this forum. Because is not the original mod forum, and not created by original author.

Updated requirement instruction by me.

Spoiler

Requirements for 0.685

Bikini distribution needs updated JSON files that containst formId references for the assets. Included with SLS are for original TAWOBA not the replacements that also have fixes, because some stuff got new formID.

Corsair made one for TAWOBA Remastered 6.1:

Go to first page and download "BikiniArmors.7z" at the bottom of the mod description page.  Extract\copy manually into "Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival" folder in Mod manager or in game folders.

Issues with "Bikini Curse" when Bikini License in inventory, happens if equipped armor do not have the "_SLS_BikiniArmor" Keyword.  There are some patches for that in the first page, patches created by Corsair for some bikini mods.

Edited by safado

Hey, i used this mod before together with wartimes and it worked really nice. 

Now i am on 0.685 version and guards keep telling me i'm not allowed to carry a weapon, they confiscate it and 5-10 second later they come back and say the same thing. They do this even when my inventory is completely empty. Am i missing something? 

p.s. I also teleported to quartermaster to buy a weapon license, and the issue still persists. 

Edited by madonnabanana
43 minutes ago, madonnabanana said:

Hey, i used this mod before together with wartimes and it worked really nice. 

Now i am on 0.685 version and guards keep telling me i'm not allowed to carry a weapon, they confiscate it and 5-10 second later they come back and say the same thing. They do this even when my inventory is completely empty. Am i missing something? 

p.s. I also teleported to quartermaster to buy a weapon license, and the issue still persists. 

I have seen this problem occur if you have a magic spell equipped and then brawl with an NPC. The brawl will unequip the spell, but SLS will still think you have a weapon equipped.

The solution is to equip and then unequip a spell or weapon or something. That will reset SLS.

Hi.

My character never gets any update on cum hunger after even oral sex. i do have slso, i was reading something about "asking whether to swallow cum" but i never found any such option.

the cum hunger does update after drinking from a cumtainer (i also had to add empty cumtainers through console because no vendor sells them..)

skyrim special edition

Okay, so i managed to add TAWOBA and other's with Keywords and its all working but when i breakdown Iron Armor into Iron Bikini Armor i get one's without keywords? is it meant to be that way? how do i fix that

ALSO is there an option to make all Clothing(not armor) ignored by curse?

Edited by Huddee4
1 hour ago, Huddee4 said:

Okay, so i managed to add TAWOBA and other's with Keywords and its all working but when i breakdown Iron Armor into Iron Bikini Armor i get one's without keywords? is it meant to be that way? how do i fix that

ALSO is there an option to make all Clothing(not armor) ignored by curse?

You need to track down the formid of the item without the keyword "_SLS_BikiniArmor" and looks for ways to add it. May have been left out by your patches adding keywords.  Or it got overwritten by a mod that adds bakakeywords without the SLS keywords.  Maybe a "merge patch", bash or smash could help with conflicting keyword patches, by merging the patches without creating duplicate entries.

For the clothing and bikini license issue:

I use a mod that allows hiding small thing in the female secret pocket. You can use it to hide the bikini license or any license "there" while using clothes.  Lockpicks is the other good choice, in case you get in a cage or jail.

Originally I used the old and trusty "Extra Pockets".  It is old and before SLIF, it uses NIO for inflation, but you can overwrite it with the script patch that adds SLIF with belly morphs.  It also works on SE.   Blog from it inception days.

Extra Pocket 1.0 SLIF Patch.7z

A modern version is "Body search", but it causes me issues with it guard messing around with the "bodysearch" feature.  I have to tune it down and make it male guard only action.

Patch in this page.

Edited by safado
16 hours ago, legitablelegend said:

is there a way i can make it so the cum alchemy and caco patch can refill the cum addiction. im guessing a sseedit?

Using xEdit create a patch that adds one of this effect to the "ingestible" you want to affect. Magnitud = 0, area = 0, duration = 0.

Spoiler

SLScumeffects1.jpg.d7397fc0946dd8438a1f166c92c68f8b.jpg

I did it long ago, but the author of Cum alchemy reshuffle the formids in newer versions and broke my patches.  Did not retry again.

I also like the way the Witcher games add a toxicity to minimize cheating with potions and make it more strategic (and book lore faithful).  I was trying adding RND's alcohol effects to all potions, but stop half way, there are so many.  I also added the alcohol effect to the cum potions, satisfying addiction with potion like effects get you some toxic effects.  It was nice effect combination while it worked.

Edited by safado
On 8/30/2023 at 6:02 AM, wayandean said:

Simply Knock was made for old version of SKSE and the dynamic library that ships with it is obsolete. There's an updated DLL on the Nexus that prevents this from happening. There are both SE and AE versions, pick the one appropriate to your game version.

Edited by belegost

thank u greatly for this mod . its a MUST in my modlist

Skyrim is truely boring without it

i made some adjustments to the trauma textures and wanted to share it here in case someone would like to grab it . and so i dont lose it " again "

my changes are mainly to break the symmetry but they are mostly dirty hands grab marks and such rather than bruises . but there are still some light bruises here and there

some image examples of my troubled heroine .. ( i'd love to put the images behind a spoiler click so it doesnt eat so much of your screen but i cant figure out how )

recommended texture opacity is . min 45% - max 75%

also note these were made for my character skin tone . im not sure how would they look on other skin tones

ScreenShot196.png

ScreenShot198.png

ScreenShot199.png

ScreenShot194.png

Sexlab Survival SSE trauma texture replacer.7z

On 9/20/2023 at 10:15 PM, gamerpk2 said:

i made some adjustments to the trauma textures and wanted to share it here in case someone would like to grab it . and so i dont lose it " again "

my changes are mainly to break the symmetry but they are mostly dirty hands grab marks and such rather than bruises . but there are still some light bruises here and there

some image examples of my troubled heroine .. ( i'd love to put the images behind a spoiler click so it doesnt eat so much of your screen but i cant figure out how )

also note these were made for my character skin tone . im not sure how would they look on other skin tones

ScreenShot196.png

ScreenShot198.png

ScreenShot199.png

ScreenShot194.png

Sexlab Survival SSE trauma texture replacer.7z 2.69 MB · 12 downloads

Which body preset are you using? 

On 9/20/2023 at 9:15 PM, gamerpk2 said:

ScreenShot196.png

ScreenShot198.png

ScreenShot199.png

ScreenShot194.png

Sexlab Survival SSE trauma texture replacer.7z 2.69 MB · 13 downloads

Oh... I like those eye bags/black eyes/whatever it's called in English. Any chance you could release just those replacers? You can actually make your own mod page, it's not that difficult, just pick "create new file download" from the top menu, and you can go from there.

7 minutes ago, belegost said:

Oh... I like those eye bags/black eyes/whatever it's called in English. Any chance you could release just those replacers? You can actually make your own mod page, it's not that difficult, just pick "create new file download" from the top menu, and you can go from there.

i did make a few ruined mascara textures .

but their kinda mixed up for a couple mods that do that same thing ( spank that ass & apropos ) of the top of my head

thank u for the tip btw ^^

i'll give it a try and make a mod page for all the texture replaces i made

just kinda lazy in terms of mod presentation and what not XD

49 minutes ago, gamerpk2 said:

i did make a few ruined mascara textures .

but their kinda mixed up for a couple mods that do that same thing ( spank that ass & apropos ) of the top of my head

thank u for the tip btw ^^

i'll give it a try and make a mod page for all the texture replaces i made

just kinda lazy in terms of mod presentation and what not XD

Well, no better way to make sure you never lose your own mod than to make a mod page... instead of burying it on the 495745695746th page of a discussion thread ;] Makes it easier for other people to find it.

Also, your replacers work fine with The Pure skin texture.