Anyone ever figure out why the bikini maiden/mastery perk sometimes disappears, even if you're wearing the required items? Is it tied into the cum magic effects section of Survival MCM?

Also if anyone has any insight as to which mod added this Draugr Cum effect. It doesn't disappear even if I use the player.dispelallspells console command.

ScreenShot4.png

• 2 weeks later...

ok, new bug.  Although it isn't a bug with SLS specifically, it's more of a quest compatibility issue.  I tried to sleep in the kennel and got yanked to the abandoned shack by the Dark Brotherhood.  Surprise, I was still in bondage.  Getting out of the bondage wasn't the issue.  What was the issue was I went back to the kennel to get my clothes, but the kennel door is locked.

I saw there was a location Whiterun Kennel but coc whiterun kennel, coc "whiterun kennel" and coc 'whiterun kennel' and coc whiterun_kennel didn't work.  So I'm at a loss for how to get my stuff.

5 hours ago, delgathar said:

ok, new bug.  Although it isn't a bug with SLS specifically, it's more of a quest compatibility issue.  I tried to sleep in the kennel and got yanked to the abandoned shack by the Dark Brotherhood.  Surprise, I was still in bondage.  Getting out of the bondage wasn't the issue.  What was the issue was I went back to the kennel to get my clothes, but the kennel door is locked.

I saw there was a location Whiterun Kennel but coc whiterun kennel, coc "whiterun kennel" and coc 'whiterun kennel' and coc whiterun_kennel didn't work.  So I'm at a loss for how to get my stuff.

The G key wheel menu -> Misc -> Debug -> Teleport and choose the Kennel you want to teleport to.

I hope you don't mind, but the Lower Back Left/Right bruises had a large seam in them, so I went and tried my best to stamp it out.  I've attached the files, feel free to use them how you see fit.

(For anyone who isnt OP, you should be able to just toss them into your mod folder and overwrite)

textures.rar

SkyrimSE_ZjhaKP2s5T.png

Edited by Bzuzu

Have a problem with papyrus. I have Papyrus 3.9 and simply knock mod (with SKSE64 2.0.19 DLL update) says my papyrus version is too old. Also SL Survival says same thing. But I have papyrus version 3.9 that is right version for my SE. Or I need a newer(AE version) Papyrus for game version 1.5.97?

Also LOOT says that is error in simply knock mod: Requires: PapyrusUtil v3.9+.

Does anyone encounter this and know how to fix this?

Edit: delete PapyrusUtil.dll from simply knock mod.

Edited by Tempest_Art
17 minutes ago, Tempest_Art said:

Have a problem with papyrus. I have Papyrus 3.9 and simply knock mod (with SKSE64 2.0.19 DLL update) says my papyrus version is too old. Also SL Survival says same thing. But I have papyrus version 3.9 that is right version for my SE. Or I need a newer(AE version) Papyrus for game version 1.5.97?

Also LOOT says that is error in simply knock mod: Requires: PapyrusUtil v3.9+.

Does anyone encounter this and know how to fix this?

install papyrusutil 3.9

Everything is telling you that you do not have it, and yet you're thinking it's an issue with the mod.

Have you:

A) MADE ABSOLUTELY 1000% SURE nothing is overwriting PapyrusUtil.dll

B) Bothered to make sure you have installed the correct version of SL for your game

hey does SL survival have a common bug with importing saved json settings? I've had multiple instances of importing my settings and then it would just suddenly break my entire mcm menu for all my mods. this can't be just some run of the mil issue either since its repeatable and as for what i've seen from other people's posts, their might be an actual problem with the mod itself if it keeps doing this. i know for 1000% certainty that i have no conflicts or old mods that would cause issues and since i update my mods daily through vortex and double check dependencies, their shouldn't be any issues, however, this is the only one i've come across with a recuring theme. any advice or info on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by dregin14
6 hours ago, dregin14 said:

hey does SL survival have a common bug with importing saved json settings? I've had multiple instances of importing my settings and then it would just suddenly break my entire mcm menu for all my mods. this can't be just some run of the mil issue either since its repeatable and as for what i've seen from other people's posts, their might be an actual problem with the mod itself if it keeps doing this. i know for 1000% certainty that i have no conflicts or old mods that would cause issues and since i update my mods daily through vortex and double check dependencies, their shouldn't be any issues, however, this is the only one i've come across with a recuring theme. any advice or info on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

The SLS feature to import MCM settings does work. I use that feature for every new game I start.

After doing the import, you have to back all the way out to the game and wait for all the SLS processing to complete. Then you need to go into the SLS MCM again, then back out to the game and wait a second time for all the SLS processing to complete.

Generally speaking, after changing any settings in the SLS MCM you need to back all the way out to the game before trying to access a different mod’s MCM.

If you don’t back all the way to the game, you will not be able to access other mods’ MCMs. They will just be stuck.

And by the way, monoman’s other mod Spank That Ass has similar behavior. You always need to back out to the game after changing any of its MCM settings.

Edited by Herowynne
5 hours ago, Herowynne said:

The SLS feature to import MCM settings does work. I use that feature for every new game I start.

After doing the import, you have to back all the way out to the game and wait for all the SLS processing to complete. Then you need to go into the SLS MCM again, then back out to the game and wait a second time for all the SLS processing to complete.

Generally speaking, after changing any settings in the SLS MCM you need to back all the way out to the game before trying to access a different mod’s MCM.

If you don’t back all the way to the game, you will not be able to access other mods’ MCMs. They will just be stuck.

And by the way, monoman’s other mod Spank That Ass has similar behavior. You always need to back out to the game after changing any of its MCM settings.

So literally just opening the menu for SLS can lock all of the mcm? Well thats an easy way to break sht.... can kill an entire save game that way

On 4/14/2024 at 2:40 AM, VeraDra said:

install papyrusutil 3.9

Everything is telling you that you do not have it, and yet you're thinking it's an issue with the mod.

Have you:

A) MADE ABSOLUTELY 1000% SURE nothing is overwriting PapyrusUtil.dll

B) Bothered to make sure you have installed the correct version of SL for your game

Found a problem. Simply knock overwriting PapyrusUtil.dll.

Ok.  Mod interaction bug.  Not sure which mod is causing the problem, but it was a bit of a pain to track down.  So if nothing else, putting it here so someone might find it on a google search.  I'll post it in both mod comments and hopefully that will be enough for people to figure out a fix.

Mods Involved:
SL Survival
BalazarTheHusky
BalazarTheHuskyPatchForDD

Forced greet with a guard with the Bikini license expired results in CTD.

Crashlog notes Unhandled exception. "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" for  XAudio2_7.dll
below are mentions of BSXAudio2GameSound, BSXAudio2DataSrc, BGSSoundCategory, BSAudioManagerThread.

Which had me looking for an audio problem.  But I noticed I was being force equipped with a collar...even though I was already wearing one, and then realized the problem.

While wearing Balazar's collar of truth with bikini license expired I was force greeted by a guard and force equipped with a collar, but I was already wearing a collar.  Because I was already wearing a collar, some sound issue happened, possibly related to the collar model, and then CTD.

Workaround was remove Balazar's collar, then walk into the guard shack.  Force greet happens.  Force collar and curse equip happens.   I paid for the bikini license.  The bikini collar was removed.  Then I put Balazar's collar back on.

On 4/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, dregin14 said:

So literally just opening the menu for SLS can lock all of the mcm? Well thats an easy way to break sht.... can kill an entire save game that way

It seems to be a common theme on mods with large Dynamic MCM. Just be cognizant of this and you'll be fine.