14 minutes ago, hakto said:

I got stamina decrease even with it, but it fixed.

What is whore license do? Could I prostitute besides begging?

Depending on which version of SL Survival you have, it's either a cheaper version of the curfew license with only roleplay downsides, or it immediately triggers Public Whore (if you've got that mod installed)

16 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

so... I pass through a toll without license, he teleport me here with armbinder equipped and... uh...???

Likely is punishment for something else, like evading the tolls. Do not remember being punished like that by SL survival, normally is DD bondage or drugging.   Misalignment is a ZAZ animation pack issue, all mods that depend on it may have the issue sometimes during NPC collisions pushing the forced idle NPC\PC.   I think Pamatronic did a helper script for furniture alignment, but do not know if it helps with NPC collisions during scenes.  The script is more of a modder resource and need manual setup, installing it is not enough.

Edited by safado
4 hours ago, Gyra said:

@Monoman1 Sorry if you've answered this somewhere I want to test run Slaverun Reloaded + Enforcer with SLS, but I'm aware that both your mod and Enforcer checks for player equipment. How would I go about making them compatible?

Haven't had a chance to try that mod yet. I'll install it there while I'm messing around. There shouldn't be any issue ?

@Ngo Van Dang

Yea, whipping isn't SLS IIRC. 
Might look odd with armbinder but I don't think it'll cause any problems overall. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Haven't had a chance to try that mod yet. I'll install it there while I'm messing around. There shouldn't be any issue ?

What I’m imagining is that an NPC Enforcer from SES runs up and strips my character. Immediately after, an Enforcer-assigned Guard from SLS forcegreets and, if fast enough, punishes my character a second time. Issue is that, for both mods, enforcement can’t be detached from equipment rules. Ideally I’d let SES enforce SLS license rules as the SES enforcer check also covers NPCs, which means SLS doesn’t have to designate vanilla guards as enforcers or spawn enforcers in towns. Is that possible? Or is that the tie-in you’ve implemented with Slaverun?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

@Ngo Van Dang

Yea, whipping isn't SLS IIRC. 
Might look odd with armbinder but I don't think it'll cause any problems overall. 

I see, then that probably from Slaverun, also how can I disable certain devices from my punishment? currently DD armbinders are not good at working with 3BA body, I want to prevent so NPCs wont equip them on me

Hi everyone, dropping in. I've just strugglebussed my way to success in installing Sexlabs. This looks like the most comprehensive mod for what I want, so I guess now I'll try to get this one to work. 

I'm running AE latest (the .640 version), and it looks like Sexlab Survival 0.685 works with that, right? Do I follow all the prerequisite steps mentioned for SLS on the main page, or do those need special versions for AE as well? 

If someone playing AE 640 can tell me how they got everything running, it would be super duper appreciated. 

Oops, sorry, posted a follow up in the old thread (LE?) and not this one. Cross-posting here. This is all re: SLS x.685 running on SSE x.640

Alrighty, so I finally got Sexlab to install and I moved on to this mod. 

It installed successfully and I set Papyrus (and the extender, and the tweaks one) to override everything (which solved the Papyrus Out Of Date issue for me.)

However, 4 persistent issues:
- Cannot toggle tolls on. It says it's taken effect, it hasn't. I can buy anything from any merchants. I've tried several configurations (toggle and switch out of menu immediately, toggle and wait for confirmation, etc etc) but it never requires a license. 

- Cannot toggle tolls on. I get the message that it may freeze the menu, and it does, but it never turns on. I went up to cities several times to test whether it turned on and it never did no matter what I tried. 

- Guards are not stopping me from equipping or wielding weapons even though that option is checked. 

- Animations do not trigger upon Begging ("Please help me..."). The dialogue defaults to some femdom dialogue every time (I'm a female PC set to Straight so...) and the characters just stand there for a while. Maybe it's just that I'm a noob -- do I need to manually trigger something somewhere? 

If anyone has thoughts on how I might have messed up to cause the above issues, please let me know. What is working is the verbal harassment (guards/NPCs are pretty rude.) But that's really the only feature I got working so far it seems. 

On 5/23/2023 at 12:23 PM, Ngo Van Dang said:

I see, then that probably from Slaverun, also how can I disable certain devices from my punishment? currently DD armbinders are not good at working with 3BA body, I want to prevent so NPCs wont equip them on me

SLS uses armbinders sparingly. The only places it's used that I can remember are: 

The kennel (removed afterwards)

Toll evasion (leaving without paying the toll) 

So just pay the toll if you want to have your hands free. 

On 5/23/2023 at 11:28 AM, Gyra said:

What I’m imagining is that an NPC Enforcer from SES runs up and strips my character. Immediately after, an Enforcer-assigned Guard from SLS forcegreets and, if fast enough, punishes my character a second time. Issue is that, for both mods, enforcement can’t be detached from equipment rules. Ideally I’d let SES enforce SLS license rules as the SES enforcer check also covers NPCs, which means SLS doesn’t have to designate vanilla guards as enforcers or spawn enforcers in towns. Is that possible? Or is that the tie-in you’ve implemented with Slaverun?

Well SLS doesn't actually punish you while processing licences. 

Also I highly doubt that SES and SLS rules are 1:1 (extremely unlikely) and wouldn't really be interchangeable. 

I've never used SES before but I'm building a profile with it in so I guess I'll find out what happens...

Using SL Survival 0.685. Build bikini lists is greyed out despite the fact that I've added the bikini keyword to all armors in TAWOBA, and it's also registered in Requiem for the Indifferent(the last mod to touch them). I have also made a bashed patch that imports the leveled list entries. I can't see what's wrong.

29 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

Using SL Survival 0.685. Build bikini lists is greyed out despite the fact that I've added the bikini keyword to all armors in TAWOBA, and it's also registered in Requiem for the Indifferent(the last mod to touch them). I have also made a bashed patch that imports the leveled list entries. I can't see what's wrong.

Edit \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\BikiniArmors.json

Change "bikinimodname" to the name of your bikini mod esp. 

18 hours ago, MaskeDemon said:

Hi All. May I know what does these "..." dialogue do? Selecting them will only get a response such as "Come back here" or " Hold it there, Cupcake".

Occasionally there is a third "..." which cause CTD when selected.

image.png.cbe3fcc96aeadecc08b9ae043345f212.png

They're what the guards shout after you as they chase you. If the chasescene breaks they'll fail to forcegreet you properly, but their idle shouting remains available

3 hours ago, Aldid said:

They're what the guards shout after you as they chase you. If the chasescene breaks they'll fail to forcegreet you properly, but their idle shouting remains available

Yep i noticed that. I booted up CK and changed the topic of _SLS_somethingenforcer quest to Normal instead of Top level and the "..." went away. hope it don't break anything else

I can't find bikini armors in any chests. I'm using the TAWOBA remastered mod and have replaced the mod name in the BikiniArmors.json to "The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED" like someone suggested in the thread. But when I build bikinis in MCM it says 525 armors in my BikiniArmors.json could not be found in game. That sounds pretty serious. I have 3 esps for bikini armors and I have tried adding them one at a time in the json file, with the same result every time:

The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp

TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List.esp

TAWOBA Remastered Light.esp

(The last two are esls)

I have also built a bashed patch that adds the necessary bikini entries to leveled lists, and added the bikini armor keyword to ALL armors in the remastered light esp.

Spoiler

SLS MCM.jpg

Edit: After using the json provided on the first page it went down to 255 armor not found. I don't know if that's something I should be worried about. I'm guessing all armors from the mod can't be found in loot?

Edited by RoninDog

Hi,

I am running on SE, just upgraded to the latest SE beta (0.685) I found buried in some topic.

Something weird, guards keep force-greeting  about a weapon, but there is no weapon.

Appears ID 14F (hand to hand) is seen as weapon, probably has to do with companions quest 'hired muscle".

Setting this under Add$SLS_AddLicException seems not to work.

Workaround: equiping/unequiping a woodcutters axes does remove the "hand to hand" weapon,.

1 hour ago, holothewolfie said:

They mostly show up as missing textures (invisible hands ect)

Something that's not visible isn't missing textures, it's a missing mesh. When it comes to anything equipped to the body, nine times out of ten it's because it wasn't shipped with prebuilt meshes to save on file size and the user didn't properly build the meshes in Bodyslide.