13 hours ago, lulzk said:

Is there a list of mods that SL Survival is incompatible with? The mod seems really interesting but the game CTD's on loading any save if I install this mod so I wanna check if there are any major compatibility issues with other SL mods.

SL Survival has rarely left my modlist, and I can't recall having any particular compatibility issues. Strange issue, but might be fixed by starting a new save or cleaning the old one (or doing as Herowynne said)

17 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I have been using SL Survival for several years on SE, and it works well for me, in conjunction with many Sexlab mods such as DD, DCL, POP, Devious Followers, Submissive Lola, Laura’s Bondage Shop, SLUTS Resume.

The only CTD that I see from SL Survival is the occasional Enforcer CTD when SL Survival despawns some of the Enforcers in an area.

If your crash log indicates that your CTD is due to an Enforcer, just try to reload the save a few times, because eventually the RNG will keep all the Enforcers and not despawn any. Then go to an interior cell, like an inn, and save in there.

Thanks for the suggestions but I Tried loading multiple saves around 10-15 times....once the loading screen is over it CTDs instantly. Tried indoor (Swindler's Den west of Whiterun) saves and outdoors far away from cities as well. Dunno what to infer from the crash logs since im new to modding and stuff. 

5 hours ago, Aldid said:

SL Survival has rarely left my modlist, and I can't recall having any particular compatibility issues. Strange issue, but might be fixed by starting a new save or cleaning the old one (or doing as Herowynne said)

Yeah somehow new playthrough seems to work fine but I'm already lvl 40ish on previous playthrough with all other mods installed except SL Survival so reluctant to start all over again.........

Also how do I apply the SL Adventure Crime System and SLS License patch??

Edited by lulzk
On 3/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Crowfanatic said:

This is way too late, but could help someone else. I've had an issue where the keywords wouldn't be detected even though the ESPs had the _SLS_BraBikini keyword. It turned out SL Survival ESP was located lower in the load order than the armor/clothing mods. Putting it above them (to a lower load order priority) fixed that issue.

So armors needs to go after SL Survival.esp or before?, I assuming each armor with the keyword _SLS_Bikiniarmor should go after Survival.esp, right?

Hey,
This mod sure integrates a lot of other mods in nice way :)
I have just started to test it out and I find that the SE-version of SLS integrates some mods that are not SE-ready, at least not that I can find. Am I missing something or are they "obolete" and I have to give up trying.

The mods I'm thinking of are Soulgem Oven 310 and Ambutator network, I can't seem to find any working SE-ports for these mods. For SGO I'm using 4 Beta 8 but that doesnt register with SLS.

Is there a way to get these mods to work with SLS?
If there is a wa I'd very much appreciate links and instruktions on how to get them to work.

22 minutes ago, Jack005 said:

So armors needs to go after SL Survival.esp or before?, I assuming each armor with the keyword _SLS_Bikiniarmor should go after Survival.esp, right?

Page one on the support-page says the following consering keywords on armour:

Procedure:

0. Back up your armor esps first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Survivals esp must be higher in your loader than the armor mod(s). Adjust your load order first if needed. 

2. Open TesEdit and right click, hit 'Select None'.

3. Check Survival and the armor mod(s). Hit Ok and wait for it to load.

4. Right click on each armor mod and select 'Add Master...'. Select 'SL Survival.esp' from the list.

5. Expand your armor mod. Expand the 'ARMO' section.

6 hours ago, Leodriz said:

The mods I'm thinking of are Soulgem Oven 310 and Ambutator network, I can't seem to find any working SE-ports for these mods. For SGO I'm using 4 Beta 8 but that doesnt register with SLS.

Idk about soulgem but fertility mode has options for gems, and it is integrated into SL survival and its on both SE and LE. Not sure about amputator. Just turn off random insemization thats on by default at least in the LE version. As for amputator just look through or ask in the threads if it maybe works as is on SE? Some mods just work both ways no edits required, there are even SE mods like that too that 'just work' as is on LE.

Havin' a weird issue with this and Slaverun where guards will do the "<holds up some of  your clothes> your body must be on display at all times" thing repeatedly, even when i don't have anything equipped, and when i DO they won't even take anything.. I assumed  it has to do with bhunp, but i cant figure out how to get around it.

Heres my log if needed Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, magga9410 said:

What might cause my MCM menu to display like this?

Language for game is english

This happened to me with a different mod long ago while playing in Skyrim LE(32bit).  It has not happened yet to me with Skyirm SE.  Could be a SkyUI bug, do not know, or your installation has some issue. 

Look if your installation has the file "SL Survival_ENGLISH.txt" in "******Your game folder*****\Data\interface\Translations". That file has the words that replace the $tags in SkyUI for the SLS MMC menus.

The SL Survival version 0.662 is old.   Try SLS 0.685 unofficial for SkyrimSE.  The unofficial is because Monoman1 could not directly test it, and instead was tested by community.

Before upgrading, take a look at the change log. Many changes including new requirement, very important.

Check the third section of that link page for the new requirement in 0.685 is marked in red letters.

Do not know if it can fix your issue, but it has changes to deal with enforcer spawning CTD bugs.  You can try forcing SkyUI to reset and discover all MCM again, but you need to prepare and reduce script load by moving your character to an interior cell with no NPC.  You can try "coc qasmoke", it is a test cell from the skyrim dev team,

SkyUI reset: setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Performance tweaks mods for SkyrimSE/AE helps with script heavy mods like SkyUI.   Papyrus Tweaks NG experimental feature "bSpeedUpNativeCalls = true" is known to help with SkyUI low papyrus performance side effects bugs.  All experimental are disabled by default in that mod.  If you use it, you also need the INI reference in misc, and edit that ini to enable the feature.  I do not know if your issue is based on SKyUI performance, it looks like it is something with the SLS interface file for the menu or the true language of the game.

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Which file would I need to edit to allow the cum swallow event for both males and females? I play with all females as futa actors, and currently, only the ones marked SL Male run that event. Is there any way to have both sexes do it?

It's probably easier to just install a mod that automatically sets futa actors to male in SL. I know for sure that Eager NPCs has that feature, and I swear a couple more do as well

2 hours ago, Aldid said:

It's probably easier to just install a mod that automatically sets futa actors to male in SL. I know for sure that Eager NPCs has that feature, and I swear a couple more do as well

It would be, but there are a number of other mods that are dependent on the npc being SL Female to work correctly. While you can change the NPC options on SGO, you have to manually do that for any npc who you want to have that, if they register as SL Male.

On 8/2/2023 at 3:44 AM, Leodriz said:

Page one on the support-page says the following consering keywords on armour:

Procedure:

0. Back up your armor esps first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Survivals esp must be higher in your loader than the armor mod(s). Adjust your load order first if needed. 

2. Open TesEdit and right click, hit 'Select None'.

3. Check Survival and the armor mod(s). Hit Ok and wait for it to load.

4. Right click on each armor mod and select 'Add Master...'. Select 'SL Survival.esp' from the list.

5. Expand your armor mod. Expand the 'ARMO' section.

Yes thanks, I figured at the end, I was doing it right problem was that I was using another esp with baka keywords only and no survival, them it overright my other esp with baka and survival one, just had to erase the only baka keywords one

On 8/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, s1mpleeee said:

Cum swallowing never works, Separate Orgasm is open on SexLab! and I haven't come across a sentence that can fix that in any thread.
I really want help ! :(

Solution for those who have the same problem as me.
Uninstalling SexLab Seperate Orgasm, yes, when I remove this mod and enter the game again, the cum swallowing system works very well for me!

Thanks anyway :)

On 8/13/2023 at 7:42 AM, s1mpleeee said:

Solution for those who have the same problem as me.
Uninstalling SexLab Seperate Orgasm, yes, when I remove this mod and enter the game again, the cum swallowing system works very well for me!

Thanks anyway :)

True support is in the official forum in the Skyrim Le section. This is the forum for the unofficial conversion and is a very old version. Corsayr can't support the mod, he is not the author.

Check the last beta version,   (SE/AE version) maybe it has a better solution to your problem.  Read the change log.  Beta is in the blog not the forum.

Some mod features that add items to merchants and chest need a xEdit "merge" patch.  Wrye Bash or MattorSmash are also able to create "Merge" patches. You can use either.

Edited by safado
On 7/31/2023 at 11:42 AM, Herowynne said:

I have been using SL Survival for several years on SE, and it works well for me, in conjunction with many Sexlab mods such as DD, DCL, POP, Devious Followers, Submissive Lola, Laura’s Bondage Shop, SLUTS Resume.

The only CTD that I see from SL Survival is the occasional Enforcer CTD when SL Survival despawns some of the Enforcers in an area.

If your crash log indicates that your CTD is due to an Enforcer, just try to reload the save a few times, because eventually the RNG will keep all the Enforcers and not despawn any. Then go to an interior cell, like an inn, and save in there.

Hey, months back, I had this issue as well. Monoman said that this is a known bug, but you can avoid it be disabling Enforcer RNG generation in towns to 0.

SLS is kinda irreplaceable cuz of how good and featureful it is overall, but if all you're looking for is the license feature, BM Licenses may be a good alternative.

Do you all know if the SE version of this mod interfaces correctly with Apropos 2, Realistic Needs and Diseases (RND), and Skooma Whore correctly? I can't seem to get them to all mesh. 

Edit: Typo corrections and defined RND

Edited by The Ashen
Typo corrections and defined RND
On 8/25/2023 at 7:56 PM, The Ashen said:

So you all know if the SE version of this mod interfaces correctly with Apropos 2, RND, and Skooma Whore correctly? I can't seem to get them to all mesh. 

Not sure what RND is, but I'm on 1.5.97 and haven't had issues with the other two. I have set Apropos to only comment on W & Changes, since I have other comment mods running that provide more contextually accurate results (Babodialogue, SL Fame comments, Public Whore comments all seem to be working pretty well)

1 hour ago, vladeemer said:

Not sure what RND is, but I'm on 1.5.97 and haven't had issues with the other two. I have set Apropos to only comment on W & Changes, since I have other comment mods running that provide more contextually accurate results (Babodialogue, SL Fame comments, Public Whore comments all seem to be working pretty well)

Hmmm. Maybe it is a load order issue then. I will dig in and see if I can identify a problem there. 

RND is Realistic Needs and Diseases