16 hours ago, kamoewarrior said:

Quickchange v2.5 from Automation Tools doesn't work anymore. It shows an error. How can I fix this or is there an alternative?

I do not have any issues with that tool.  What make you think is the tool and not your execution?

You should explain what you wanted to do, and what step you did to show that error.

This is not the forum to support that tool but because, I think you are trying to add the keyword from this mod, your proper posted question and hopeful answer to it will help others.  It is a good tool to make fast changes, or disasters ?.

---------

Here is me testing adding SLAR Baka keyword SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:0608E855], in this xEdit session SLAR is in index 06.  The edited and saved plug-in (ESL flag too) already has the armor source (Skyrim.esm) and SLAR as masters.

I filtered the list (optional), selected the armors items, and executed the script

Spoiler

quickchangeKWDA1.jpg.3790d3fd8273b726ba9e94ab03472074.jpg

Execution message

Spoiler

quickchangeKWDA2.jpg.b19fd1a9acea67ae52f0462ac23ab5c9.jpg

Execution results on the plugin items.  New element in bold (modified and not saved).

Spoiler

quickchangeKWDA3.jpg.20c60f8486084f4ae659a4b16a7df1db.jpg

Added SLS as master of the plugin, located the id for _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:09049867].   In my xEdit session, SLS was in position 09.   It was the same steps as with SLAR

Spoiler

quickchangeKWDA4.jpg.a5dae955e8a16625ac13655d2ddaab34.jpg

Edited by safado
added SLS snapshot
2 hours ago, safado said:

I do not have any issues with that tool.  What make you think is the tool and not your execution?

You should explain what you wanted to do, and what step you did to show that error.

This is not the forum to support that tool but because, I think you are trying to add the keyword from this mod, your proper posted question and hopeful answer to it will help others.  It is a good tool to make fast changes, or disasters ?.

---------

Here is me testing adding SLAR Baka keyword SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:0608E855], in this xEdit session SLAR is in index 06.  The edited and saved plug-in (ESL flag too) already has the armor source (Skyrim.esm) and SLAR as masters.

I filtered the list (optional), selected the armors items, and executed the script

Hide contents

quickchangeKWDA1.jpg.3790d3fd8273b726ba9e94ab03472074.jpg

Execution message

Reveal hidden contents

quickchangeKWDA2.jpg.b19fd1a9acea67ae52f0462ac23ab5c9.jpg

Execution results on the plugin items.  New element in bold (modified and not saved).

Reveal hidden contents

quickchangeKWDA3.jpg.20c60f8486084f4ae659a4b16a7df1db.jpg

Added SLS as master of the plugin, located the id for _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:09049867].   In my xEdit session, SLS was in position 09.   It was the same steps as with SLAR

Reveal hidden contents

quickchangeKWDA4.jpg.a5dae955e8a16625ac13655d2ddaab34.jpg

That is exactly what I did I even used the exact same keyword that you used. I tried multiple times with single records and multiple records, I checked if my sseedit files were set to read only, which they aren't, and I still get that error. The mod page's thread doesn't have any info about it either.

I tried screen recording my testing but windows 10's xbox game bar recorder can't capture SSEEdit's pop up windows and context menus.

53 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

That is exactly what I did I even used the exact same keyword that you used. I tried multiple times with single records and multiple records, I checked if my sseedit files were set to read only, which they aren't, and I still get that error. The mod page's thread doesn't have any info about it either.

I tried screen recording my testing but windows 10's xbox game bar recorder can't capture SSEEdit's pop up windows and context menus.

Try the one in the original source.

Download by clicking code (green button) and choose download zip.

Extract everything in "Edit Script" folder into the Edit Script" in xEdit folder.  Overwrite, better make a copy of original folder if not sure.

The one in GitHub has a couple of newer scripts.

The changes occur in memory and when saved is to a temp copy of the plugin.  When you close xEdit the original get replace by temp copy but if you choose backup it gets renamed.  The error is in memory or with the scripts, not the file system.  For a files system error, you will see the error when closing xEdit.

If nothing works, try also excluding xedit folder from antivirus.  Do not know what else.

Edited by safado
1 hour ago, safado said:

Try the one in the original source.

Download by clicking code (green button) and choose download zip.

Extract everything in "Edit Script" folder into the Edit Script" in xEdit folder.  Overwrite, better make a copy of original folder if not sure.

The one in GitHub has a couple of newer scripts.

The changes occur in memory and when saved is to a temp copy of the plugin.  When you close xEdit the original get replace by temp copy but if you choose backup it gets renamed.  The error is in memory or with the scripts, not the file system.  For a files system error, you will see the error when closing xEdit.

If nothing works, try also excluding xedit folder from antivirus.  Do not know what else.

Still won't work. Ah well the reason why I'm doing this doesn't work either so I'll just call it quits. Thanks for helping anyway.

23 hours ago, kamoewarrior said:

Quickchange v2.5 from Automation Tools doesn't work anymore. It shows an error. How can I fix this or is there an alternative?

You can't edit Skyrim.esm or any base game esm files. To do that you need to create an override patch. 

On 9/13/2023 at 9:00 PM, wareware said:

I think I found a bug with the license check. Magical items trigger the follower contraband forcegreet but since I don't have a follower nothing happens. Would just changing the dialogue conditions here fix this or would I need to edit the scripts?

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

On SE

Looks like I've already fixed this in my version. 

On 9/12/2023 at 7:32 PM, Thurlam said:

Just wanna say thank goodness for that. SLS is a must-have mod in my book but it's really been held back by being LE (LE needs to die). And last time I tried using Silvain's SE version I kept encountering a 'black screen overlay' bug that would prevent me from seeing anything but my HUD when I loaded into new areas/loaded a save sometimes, so I'm really hoping a native AE version wouldn't have that problem. Godspeed.

You misunderstand. I'm moving my personal skyrim setup to AE but I'll still be developing on LE. I can't think of any advantage of moving developing from LE to SE/AE aside from a couple of extra functions and maybe some CK interface tweaks. SE\AE ain't perfect and have their own set of problems. I've never seen this problem you describe on LE for example. 

On 9/7/2023 at 3:50 AM, Fulanoo said:

We can't set an individual "healing" time for each of the traumas right? Like setting the bloody nose to disappear faster than the bruises for example.

Correct. 

29 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You can't edit Skyrim.esm or any base game esm files. To do that you need to create an override patch. 

I am fully aware of that and that is exactly what I was doing. I forgot I had bandicam installed so I wasn't able to get a recording earlier.

I also tried using the full keyword, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:0308E855], instead of just the FormID.

21 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

I am fully aware of that and that is exactly what I was doing. I forgot I had bandicam installed so I wasn't able to get a recording earlier.

I also tried using the full keyword, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:0308E855], instead of just the FormID.

Use 'Element assign'. Not 'Add'. 

The feature that disables fast travel when inside city keeps breaking when i enter and exit and building 
can someone help me with it? cause i usually play with fast travel enabled

also tell me if i need to adjust overwriting or load order to fix potential bugs

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
SissySuite.esp
DLSecure.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
DfwSupport.esp
Devious Sounds.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
FNIS.esp
SL Survival.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
MoreDeviousStarts.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
PetCollar.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
EnhancedENBNightEye.esp
Tes5EditMerged.esp

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I found that with this mod enabled, I don't get the book exp popup when I read books. And I don't get loot drops in chests from some other mods (like the cards that I think come from the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod). I'm running the 0.685 SE version, and have a tonne of other mods so might be a long shot, but has anyone else run into this problem?

1 hour ago, InTheNameOfPie said:

with this mod enabled, I don't get the book exp popup when I read books.

The MCM Misogyny settings control XP gain, and will typically reduce XP gain such that reading a skill book won’t raise your skill enough to gain a level.

If you don’t like that, you can turn that off in the MCM.

On 9/20/2023 at 5:37 AM, kamoewarrior said:

I swear to god being dumb is so frustrating. Thank you so much for helping. Even though I'm not really gonna use it anymore its good to know its just a user error.

ElementAssign was in the snapshot, that why I did not specify it, but I should have specified it.  "Add" tries to create the entry instead of modify it.

Spoiler

quickchange KWDA1.jpg

Edited by safado
7 hours ago, InTheNameOfPie said:

I found that with this mod enabled, I don't get the book exp popup when I read books. And I don't get loot drops in chests from some other mods (like the cards that I think come from the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod). I'm running the 0.685 SE version, and have a tonne of other mods so might be a long shot, but has anyone else run into this problem?

Installation instructions, recommend creating a "Merged Patch".   That will deal with Merchant inventory and loot issues.

Installation

Install as you normally would. 

I strongly recommend creating or rebuilding your TesEdit merged patch after installing. If you don't know what a TesEdit patch is or how to make one I've made a little guide to help. Scroll down to the "TesEdit Merged Patch" section: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507

The Merge Patch xEdit script work properly in Skyrim LE. The script will not run properly in Skyrim SE\AE because of the extended index feature, the script has not been rewritten to allow for more than 254 plugins.  Try unofficial MatorSmash in nexus.

I am having issues with the breast inflation morphs which don't seem to be updating past the initial stage. After playing around with it a bunch, I noticed that if I unregister the pc after having slif register sexlab inflate, that breast values update to the correct ones and then decrease properly (along w/ ass deflating). When I don't do that, the breasts dont expand and the ass nodes don't deflate properly and stay around some random value between the max I set and 0. 

Hello, how does the kennel deal work? Am I just supposed to spend a night there and then show up the day after before midnight? Because after the first night and the dialogue the only two dialogues options that shows up for me are "I need a place to stay" and the question about the troll. I also don't know if the troll line leads to anything else yet, because when I choose it, it just ends after the explanation. This happens on SSE playing through a Wabbajack modlist (NEFARAM), which I am assuming might cause some issues.

23 hours ago, Anirtsmaps said:

Hello, how does the kennel deal work? Am I just supposed to spend a night there and then show up the day after before midnight? Because after the first night and the dialogue the only two dialogues options that shows up for me are "I need a place to stay" and the question about the troll. I also don't know if the troll line leads to anything else yet, because when I choose it, it just ends after the explanation. This happens on SSE playing through a Wabbajack modlist (NEFARAM), which I am assuming might cause some issues.

Figured this one out, it's just the modlist that it's broken. The deal showed up on a manual installation and from what I read the troll dialogue need some triggers to actually keep going. Time to spend some time on MO2, thank you for the amazing mod!

On 9/26/2023 at 1:06 PM, Anirtsmaps said:

I'm not using NEFARAM, but after accepting the kennel deal I spent 1 night successfully, used the troll enclosure the next day, and since then I have no dialogue options to request either a place to stay or access to the troll. Anyone know what might cause this?

On 9/22/2023 at 3:44 PM, safado said:

The Merge Patch xEdit script work properly in Skyrim LE. The script will not run properly in Skyrim SE\AE because of the extended index feature, the script has not been rewritten to allow for more than 254 plugins.  Try unofficial MatorSmash in nexus.

...so creating a Merge Patch for SE using SSEEdit is bad?

I'm guessing starting a new game is advisable if one is replacing the Merge Patch initially used with another? I don't know if that's what's causing my kennels issue, but the kennels content is awesome and I'd be willing to start over if that might fix the issue.

12 hours ago, vladeemer said:

...so creating a Merge Patch for SE using SSEEdit is bad?

I'm guessing starting a new game is advisable if one is replacing the Merge Patch initially used with another? I don't know if that's what's causing my kennels issue, but the kennels content is awesome and I'd be willing to start over if that might fix the issue.

Do not know what the Troll issue is, but the "merge patch" is for container conflict resolution.  When multiple mods modify the containers holding the inventory of "treasures" templates or merchants, they overwrite each other's and the last wins.  To correct that, a "Merge Patch" is created to merge the modification into one plugin that will be loaded at the very end of the load order or very close to the end.  Do not think your issue is with the "Merge Patch", it looks like a condition problem.

Technically the merge patch script is not bad for SkyrimSE/AE, but the script does not have a proper way to handle over 254 plugins, that I know of.  The only "merge Patch" automatic creator tool that can handle a 254+esl mod list is Unofficial MatorSmash.  A "Smash Patch" is a "Merge Patch" that is trying to handle multiple type of formid conflicts, besides inventory containers.  Kind of good, but has issues with overhauls if no filters are used to properly deal with those.   I think MatorTheEternal created the xEdit merge patch and upgraded it with MotorSmash stand-alone tool. (not sure).  MatorSmash is more complex to setup than the Xedit script, but you can try the Quick button to see if the defaults works in your case. 

In the case of SkyrimSE/AE any "Merge Patch" of any type (bash or Smash) need to be manually flagged as ESL. This is because ESL flagged plugins by design gets loaded last always and will overwrite a conflicting merge patch if the merge patch is not an ESL too.  Note: The ESM with extension (.ESL) get loaded first no mater what (reverse of plugins).

On 9/20/2023 at 2:53 AM, Monoman1 said:

You misunderstand. I'm moving my personal skyrim setup to AE but I'll still be developing on LE. I can't think of any advantage of moving developing from LE to SE/AE aside from a couple of extra functions and maybe some CK interface tweaks. SE\AE ain't perfect and have their own set of problems. I've never seen this problem you describe on LE for example. 

Well, I'd say because LE is limping along barely clinging to life thanks to a handful of stubborn mod authors who refuse to let it die gracefully, and because releasing mods for LE necessitates a port to the version pretty much everyone actually uses, and because porting itself can induce problems (not to mention the most up to date port is currently hidden in a comment rather than being a main file upload, and had to be done by a helpful outsider). and for that matter because it's weird to develop for a version even you don't use. but sigh ok your call not mine

Hey! So, in Whiterun, upon entering, my character is put on an armbinder. How long it will be going on? A week? Forever? What needs to be done to stop it?

Edited by Alis_999
6 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

Hey! So, in Whiterun, upon entering, my character is put on an armbinder. How long it will be going on? A week? Forever? What needs to be done to stop it?

If you go to the SLS MCM Stat & info, you will see in the right section and scrolling down the time for the restraints.   I think you can reset it if you click the value.

Edited by safado
46 minutes ago, safado said:

If you go to the SLS MCM Stat & info, you will see in the right section and scrolling down the time for the restraints.   I think you can reset it if you click the value.

Nah, clicking on a value does nothing. Thanks anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I've heard this is the forum for suport, even for the se version. First of all i'm on GOG so idk... (i have right versions of many mods and am also using MO2) There is a problem with survival's mcm: i've tried checking/marking some boxes (for example "Enable/Disable" in Licences 1) but nothing happens when i did so. It just gives me a pop up window "Are you sure you want to toggle..." i click accept, wait a couple of seconds, then it says "licence change complete" but nothing happens (the box stays unchecked); then the mcm friezes (i have to close all menus for it to work again) . What stranger is that some boxes can be checked and the changes apply in game, and other mod's mcms work. Now, i remember i had this issue before and i solved it, maybe, but don't remember how. I've tried changing the json, loading it with mcm; reinstalling survival; waiting a while in game (no alt tab, in menu and outside); i have mcm kicker and menu maid, uiextensions because someone said it helped and i don't even remember what else have i tried. If nothing else, can i please get a list of things i can try to fix it, even if i tried it already. Here's my load order (i used the "sort" thingy in mo2, i know its bad and all that): https://pastebin.com/YGrAUEn5