I'm just wondering, since I've been holding off on updating untill Cursed Loot also does so and I can start a new save and haven't been following the threads 100%.

But I do believe I've heard that DD5 is backwards compatible, I'm just wondering if this entirely accurate or if there are any mods that are confirmed as being incompatible that one would need to wait for an update for?

Hey, folks!

When my character got herself equipped with rubber gloves I've noticed that her arms were clipping through them. So I was going to create the zap slider for that covered arm-parts in OS... but I can't find this gloves there! I see there are restrictive gloves, ebonite, tranparent ones, but I can't see theese, with laces on top.

Maybe I'm not getting something? Could someone please point me out to where they are?

16 hours ago, Elsidia said:

After try to struggle out from X-Cross it's says - you failed - not a problem. But after that struggle animation not stop - i start a new game, initialize mods and drop x-cross from inventory in Mara LAL cell.

It's correct?

Also i use SE version maybe this is in LE version too.

Why post SE problems in  LE topic? ?

3 hours ago, evilblade said:

Hey, folks!

When my character got herself equipped with rubber gloves I've noticed that her arms were clipping through them. So I was going to create the zap slider for that covered arm-parts in OS... but I can't find this gloves there! I see there are restrictive gloves, ebonite, tranparent ones, but I can't see theese, with laces on top.

Maybe I'm not getting something? Could someone please point me out to where they are?

If you equip it on player, then open console and list his equipment, you can select the gloves item. The used nif filename and path will be shown on the right.

Hello, I'm having a very peculiar issue with the beast race gags. I was trying to create a small ESP to make Bad Dog's horse race use the argonian meshes for the gags and blindfolds to see if those would fit the head better when I discovered that the files for the beast race gags don't seem to be installed - I checked my meshes folder and confirmed that they were missing. I unzipped the master download file to check if I could find them there, which I couldn't, and downloaded both deprecated files to check for them as well to no avail. Is there any way I can get these meshes? I'd really love to put a big red ball in a lizard's mouth, but I can't do that without the files. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

Hello, I'm having a very peculiar issue with the beast race gags. I was trying to create a small ESP to make Bad Dog's horse race use the argonian meshes for the gags and blindfolds to see if those would fit the head better when I discovered that the files for the beast race gags don't seem to be installed - I checked my meshes folder and confirmed that they were missing. I unzipped the master download file to check if I could find them there, which I couldn't, and downloaded both deprecated files to check for them as well to no avail. Is there any way I can get these meshes? I'd really love to put a big red ball in a lizard's mouth, but I can't do that without the files. Thanks!

The meshes are stored in Devious Devices - BRRF.bsa, you will need to extract it to access the files. You can use Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2) (ignore it being on the SE nexus, it works fine for LE) to do that.

12 hours ago, Solatium said:

When running BodySlide, I'm encountering some of these conflicts. Which of the two is preferable, or does it matter? I am aware that I am probably not using BodySlide right ?.

Bodyslide.png

The ones with the x are the older versions, the ones on the top are new. Although you shouldn't be seeing those older versions unless you're not using the Group Filter in BodySlide or you are but you're selecting older SliderGroups files. That could be the result of upgrading to DD5 while a previous version of DD was installed.

The only SilderGroup anyone should need now when building devices for DD5 is either DD Framework UUNP or DD Framework CBBE, obviously depending on the body type you're using.

Hey. I have a small problem with the mod.

Seems like some DD are "missing", or they can't be built, causing them to be invisible.

Restraint Gloves, Boots, Nipple Piercings and a good bunch hobble dresses seem to not be able to be built. I had to do a clean reinstall of the game, bringing it back to Vanilla status, and installed 5 directly instead of the older versions, and yea, I wasn't getting some items in-game.

I tried installing the old versions and remove the new one, but the items are still missing.

Been testing a little, plugs, collars, gags and such are all built, some gloves and boots are build, same for harnesses, but everything else just doesn't seem to want to get built and visible.

On 11/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, UnEvenSteven said:

With DD5 unchecking "Use Bound Animation" in the MCM doesn't seem to work at all. When a scene starts the Armbinder or Yoke will be removed but the scene will only play a solo/masturbation animation. A Pet Suit, however, wouldn't be removed and used behavior as if "Use Bound Animation" was checked on.  I could cycle animations but only solo ones would be picked. For some reason when "Use Bound Animation" is unchecked the filter seems to think vaginal, anal and oral aren't permitted despite only wearing wrist restraints.

I tried checking while my character was wearing an open chastity belt and would see the same results. The armbinder and yoke would be removed but would only play "DDBeltedSolo" despite oral and anal being permitted. As before the pet suit would work as if "Use Bound Animation" was checked on.

I also tested with a ball gag and saw the same results. Having "Use Bound Animation" unchecked is not working as it should since it only seems to play solo/masturbation animations despite not wearing any blocking devices.

This is fairly basic setup for testing, using Match Maker to start scenes, not using SexLab Utility Plus and not using a certain mod that completely disables DD's animation filter. Is the intended behavior with "Use Bound Animation" unchecked is to use normal SexLab animations or ones from SLAL packs? And the only thing the filter should be checking at this point would be devices that block vaginal, anal and oral animations?

Papyrus.0.log 292.97 kB · 0 downloads

I'll point out that I was doing these tests with Nemesis instead of FNIS. To be sure I un-installed Nemesis, installed FNIS and started a new game, doing this did not change anything as I still had the same issues.

I am having the same issue as well I use FNIS I have made sure zaz was not overriding animations. I noticed the problem with Defeat and tested it with sexlab tools. having use bound animations checked seems to work as intended, but having it unchecked removes the armbinder (the only item I tested) and causes both actors to do a solo scene.

Plugins used in spoiler

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
LotsoRand.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
AOS.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_LeftHand.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Thieves Guild Reborn.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
bettersortMerge.esp
remod armor.esp
birdspointhway.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged NavMeshed.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
Traps Are Dangerous.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
HavokCollisionObject.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SlaveTats.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
eggWarpaint.esp
VioLens.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
vivid.esp
WetFunction.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
Wolfpaint_Face.esp
WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
BarbarianPaints.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SimplyClimbing.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
pwc-extra interactions (critter feed).esp
pwc-permanent werewolf.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
TradeBarter.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
tcbm.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
hairandeyesMerge.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Deviously Vanilla - AIO.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
TentaCave.esp
Grey_Quarter_Overhaul.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Blacksmith Chests.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
iNeed.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
[dint999] HairPack02.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
CWICRFPatch.esp
Thieves Guild Followers.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
Requiem - Automaton Resistance Tweak.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
HHoS Subterranean Hot Spring.esp
zDarkArena.esp
HHoS Ancient Shrine.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
TakeNotes.esp
3PCO.esp
SexLab Confabulation - TCIY Patch.esp
SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
Deviously Vanilla - Feminine Masque.esp
DeviousCarriagesBFTPatch.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
TOH_mannequin_penis.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
OrcFemaleWalk.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
Convenient Horses SeranaHorsePatch.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
STEP Combined PluginHF.esp
Requiem.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
Requiem - Devious Devices.esp
REQ_CraftableBottledWater.esp
COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Requiem - Wintermyst.esp
Requiem - Devious Cursed Loot.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Requiem - Immersive Divine Blessings.esp
reqmerge.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
Requiem - Classic Alchemy Overhaul.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim Reqtified.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp
COR-Campfire.esp
Requiem - No Messages.esp
Requiem - EstrusChaurus.esp
Requiem - Enchantment Tweaks.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Soul Gems Differ - Requiem.esp
Requiem - Unique Uniques - AOS.esp
Requiem - SkoomaWhore.esp
ReqVisionPatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
esturk_armbinder2ropes.esp
EsturkLessChastity.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
IcePenguinWorldMapPaper.esp

Please let me know if you need any more information or want me to test something with the problem. Otherwise thank you for working on this project and your other mods, is there any place that your team and you accept donation?

Papyrus.0.log

as a separate issue is anyone else having issues with the zaz animations? most of them aren't working or the man just stands there not animating. I looked at the FNIS_DDSL_List and zaz's FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List and some of the animations like skullfuck don't have a second actor listed and there isn't a second actor HKX file for it. I couldn't find anything in known issues in either mod. am i crazy? did I miss a very basic step in installation? I tried reinstalling both mods and that didn't do anything.

@Kimy I'm a bit confused, do you have a guide on what's involved with modifying items?  Or do you have any plans to make a few more things flagged as chastity bra?  Like the below is the below is the "Black Top Rope Harness" which seems like it's as much of a "chastity bra" as the Chain bra is. What would be involved with flagging it to act as such?

image.thumb.png.be8b2f5f11bad3c787c634de08b11731.png

On 11/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, AkiKay said:

Nevermind I can´t unlock anything at all. It just removes my key and the device stays on. Oh well looks like I´m stuck for real this time ?

I'm having the same issue, I was wondering if it was just me :P

I was wondering if this issue was caused by the device being equipped by non-compatible mods maybe (devious capture, devious vanilla, etc.)

Anyone has any insight on how to fix this issue?

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Lcklsmth said:

I was wondering if this issue was caused by the device being equipped by non-compatible mods maybe (devious capture, devious vanilla, etc.)

Anyone has any insight on how to fix this issue?

Thank you!

Actually fixed this myself already. I unpacked the .7z file and then dragged the scripts from the unpacked Mod into my Data/Scripts folder and let them overwrite the ones installed by the Mod Manager. I also did this with Deviously Cursed Loot. Both fixed major issues. Hope this works for you! ?

5 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

No, I'm using just DD5 and DCL,m and it happend only after installing DD5 - and happens with the long hobble skirt, and pony boots, too, but not with other long boots.

5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Actually fixed this myself already. I unpacked the .7z file and then dragged the scripts from the unpacked Mod into my Data/Scripts folder and let them overwrite the ones installed by the Mod Manager. I also did this with Deviously Cursed Loot. Both fixed major issues. Hope this works for you! ?

Why would this help? The mod manager already installs the files provided with this mod, why install a second time?

9 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Why would this help? The mod manager already installs the files provided with this mod, why install a second time?

I don´t really know but I mean.. It worked right ? ? Though I´m guessing NMM did it´s usual "I´m gonna just forget to install some files here and there" and manually putting them back fixed it. 

Okay, I need a little help with this. Can I call the OnEquipped Event on DD Restraints? 
What I want to do is this: attach a script to the Inventory or Rendered device that has the Event in it and only fires when the player locks the device on herself.
I already attached that script to the Inventory device, and it works. However, it fires before the player locked the Restraint on herself. 
Attaching it to the Rendered Device doesn't do anything.  
I should note that im still a noob when it comes to Scripting. 

So I've done some testing to see what's working and what's not.

Shoes like ballet boots work, but anything that would cover more than the ankle do not, none of the gloves work, basically, anything that covers the body either makes that part (hands, legs or the whole body) invisible or the item itself is invisible. A normal yoke works, the break yoke just makes the body invisible. If equipping a harness, the collar part of the harness is visible, everything else is not, in this case, the item is invisible but the body is visible. All nipple piercings are hidden, clit piercings are visible.

Not sure what the issue may be or how to fix it....

14 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Thank you for that info! :)