9 hours ago, Rylalei said:

So I've done some testing to see what's working and what's not.

Shoes like ballet boots work, but anything that would cover more than the ankle do not, none of the gloves work, basically, anything that covers the body either makes that part (hands, legs or the whole body) invisible or the item itself is invisible. A normal yoke works, the break yoke just makes the body invisible. If equipping a harness, the collar part of the harness is visible, everything else is not, in this case, the item is invisible but the body is visible. All nipple piercings are hidden, clit piercings are visible.

Not sure what the issue may be or how to fix it....

This sounds like a bodyslide issue, did you rebuild your body slide and make sure it was actually being used? Bodyslide, or some kind of custom body that the DD aren't liking, are you using CBBE? 

1 hour ago, NoppaiKohai said:

This sounds like a bodyslide issue, did you rebuild your body slide and make sure it was actually being used? Bodyslide, or some kind of custom body that the DD aren't liking, are you using CBBE? 

Yes, I am using CBBE, and yes, I rebuilt, even reinstalled the whole game and the mods, still the same thing, the body seems to have an issue with the devices. 

17 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hey, folks!

Is it at all possible to somehow manually control the vibration of the plugs? Not just to wait for the event to happen whenever it feels like it? Maybe there's some console command for it?..

There was some kind of book in the Forbidden Bookcase in the Winterhold Library that allowed that I think. That might have been removed though. And it worked on NPCs only If i remember correctly.

The issues in the DD filter related to actors stucked, staked, overlapping, not animating... or not playing the correct animation are caused by the order and timing of the SexLab commands.

I did a little change in the DD filter to fix this. Anyone can try this version, just copy this PEX file to Data\Scripts.

zadBQ00.pex

Of course, @Kimy is free to include the changes in the next version and @VirginMarie will surely do some special tests.

Details with source code:

Spoiler

I only change 10 lines of code to simplify it and order the SexLab commands in a different way. SexLab is protected internally with States and calling SetAnimation in a bad moment causes a lot of internal problems inside SexLab. The only solution I found is to wait until the SexLab thread state is animating to send the SetAnimation command.
zadBQ00.psc

Also, creatures are incorrectly added to the Solos array, but I don't want to change anything else in the filter. Then I add a condition in the ProcessSolos function to exclude creatures.

4 hours ago, AkiKay said:

There was some kind of book in the Forbidden Bookcase in the Winterhold Library that allowed that I think. That might have been removed though. And it worked on NPCs only If i remember correctly.

It works on either self or NPC (due to plugs activating on magic casting anyway?). It's still in the "forbidden" bookcase in Winterhold. There's also different versions of the spell that isn't in the bookcase that cause the vibrating plug to go off on different speeds, but you have to add them through console commands or through a mod that can give you any items from any mod (like additemmenu).

I would love a version of the spell that'd act like a buff (think of acting like magelight or candlelight spells) and would keep the plugs buzzing until the spell disappears.

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I found that in DD 5.0 not work property DestroyonRemove.

UPD: This property works but only if device have keyword zad_QuestItem [KYWD:0A05AEA8].

Is that correct?

In DD 4.3 this property works on any device even without that keyword.

inside function RemoveDevice in zadequipscript

libs.UnlockDevice(akActor, deviceInventory, deviceRendered, zad_DeviousDevice, destroyDevice = destroyDevice)

should be

libs.UnlockDevice(akActor, deviceInventory, deviceRendered, zad_DeviousDevice, destroyDevice = (destroyDevice || DestroyOnRemove))

The function GetBoundAnim only return one animation based in a RandomInt. I think that is very limited, from the user point of view, because the animation can not be changed in any way. 

If the devices in use allow many animations is better return all the posible animations. In that way, the animations list have more animations and the user have the possibility of change it.

I remake the function GetBoundAnim to return an array of sslBaseAnimation and change two lines in SelectValidAnimations and SelectValidDDAnimations to support the array.

This time I only offer source code because this change is only a improvement and not solve any problem.

If @Kimy like the idea the changes can be included it in the next version.

zadBQ00.psc

On 12/1/2020 at 1:03 PM, Seph64 said:

I noticed that the opening post said that the furniture* devices can be buildable and transported? Can someone explain how one does this?

I don't suppose there's an answer to this question is there?

I wouldn't mind adding the "furniture" placement items by additemmenu, but I would like to know if there actually is a way to build the furniture myself (considering the mod description says it is possible?).

10 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I have a question - do you plan to combine mods into one esm file in the future?

25 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Well, guess I'll be deleting DD Asset,s Integration and Expansion for this new merged version that hopefully takes up less space.

From what I understood, Kimy kept the plugins separate not to break any mod that has them as masters, so probably there won't be a merged version.

Anyway you can make your own merged .esp using Merge Plugins, which is pretty simple to use, as long as you haven't mods that require them.

For example, Cursed Loot requires dda, ddi, ddx (and contraptions for the beta version) : if you merge these plugins, Cursed Loot will cause a crash on main menu.

(I'm not sure if merge plugins works for .esms though)

31 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Well, guess I'll be deleting DD Asset,s Integration and Expansion for this new merged version that hopefully takes up less space.

Also I think that probably you could edit for yourself any .esp with TES5edit to use your merged plugin as master instead of the originals.

1 minute ago, Racoonity said:

Also I think that probably you could edit for yourself any mod's esp with TES5edit to use your merged plugin as master instead of the originals.

Oh, I merge regularly :)
Isn't DD LE 5.0 a combination of the previous DD mods? It's 2.0gbs, haven;t downloaded yet.

1 minute ago, Dojo_dude said:

Oh, I merge regularly :)
Isn't DD LE 5.0 a combination of the previous DD mods? It's 2.0gbs, haven;t downloaded yet.

It is, but not in terms of plugins: those are still separate.

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

From what I understood, Kimy kept the plugins separate not to break any mod that has them as masters, so probably there won't be a merged version.

Anyway you can make your own merged .esp using Merge Plugins, which is pretty simple to use, as long as you haven't mods that require them.

For example, Cursed Loot requires dda, ddi, ddx (and contraptions for the beta version) : if you merge these plugins, Cursed Loot will cause a crash on main menu.

(I'm not sure if merge plugins works for .esms though)

Oh ... The DD is not so simple. Just merging them is not enough ... you need to change the DDI mod code so that it does not look for the installed DDX, otherwise it simply will not work. And this is the smallest problem. There are also mods with a soft requirements on DD, such as SL Survival or PAHHSH. They are looking for esm files from DDa, DDi, Ddx. And their codes also need to be rewritten so that they look for a new esm file. and in the case of SLS, you still need to modify the DeviceList.json file.

9 minutes ago, DrVec said:

So I use this one and the other three?

No.

This pack, Devious Devices 5.0 contains Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Expansion in just one nifty download (alongside the new Devious Devices Contraptions). The older versions of DDa, DDi and DDx are not required to be installed since this pack includes them.

8 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

No.

This pack, Devious Devices 5.0 contains Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Expansion in just one nifty download (alongside the new Devious Devices Contraptions). The older versions of DDa, DDi and DDx are not required to be installed since this pack includes them.

Whats with the mods who are in need of one of the three? Like curset loot for example?