its work for legendary ? well i see unp work but not realy for cbbe on your videos , I think it's too much to ask to separate the mod for cbbe or unp ? >_<

I already have a complete mod that changes a lot of things about the body, I'm rather afraid to try to install it on it , 

I may still be waiting for some sort of something with more options to choose from and not a full full house that suddenly changes ?_?

Skyrim LE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N_VOnjaLUEOZnVyvUsK_8QMWyh5GAly5/view   broken link 

a guarantee that if I install, and it does not work, after uninstalling I have no problems with files that become confused or remain ? ?

4 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

And after that everything works fine. My new body and the physics of all the outfit/armor with physics are all working now.

Sir ma Ri - I want mine to work like yours. Currently mine is like your 1st one where the hands go through the outfit. I changed my load order to me like yours but my HDTPhysics does not have the 13+ that shows in your screenshot. Not sure what HDT Physics you have with the 13+ showing.

When my person or other characters move, they have bounce and jiggle but the hands go straight through the clothes and the boobs do not move when the hands touch them.

Thank you

2021-01-05_18-33-28.jpg

2021-01-05_18-30-58.jpg

5 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Sir ma Ri - I want mine to work like yours. Currently mine is like your 1st one where the hands go through the outfit. I changed my load order to me like yours but my HDTPhysics does not have the 13+ that shows in your screenshot. Not sure what HDT Physics you have with the 13+ showing.

When my person or other characters move, they have bounce and jiggle but the hands go straight through the clothes and the boobs do not move when the hands touch them.

Thank you

2021-01-05_18-33-28.jpg

2021-01-05_18-30-58.jpg

The 13+ there has nothing to do with HDT PE, I just renamed it like that so I won't forget their respective position in the Load Order before I installed AIO HDT SMP 3B Body. If you can see almost all the mods I installed/ kept /saved have numbering to denote their respective positions in the Load Order. It is not only Skyrim LE that I play with mods installed, actually I play other games with their respective mods that is why I put some numbering system so I won't forget the respective positions of the mods I installed on a particular game.

Just as sample in the screenshot below, I got a huge lists of mods kept on my Cloud Drives and Hard Drives because I was playing this game for a long time. With that, I will really get lost if I don't invent a numbering system on the mods I installed.

Spoiler

7.png

The HDT Physics Extension I have was also a normal HDT PE mod I installed from Nexus. So if the trick has never solved your issues with physics, try to install HDT PE from Nexus itself and see if it changes anything on your game.

The AIO HDT SMP 3B Body has already a preset of a large breast so I already tweak it  a bit to become smaller in those gifs you've seen. But they are still huge as you can see. The built in xml for the collisions  of hands , breast and more are built from a skeleton with normal body weight or size, that is why you can see that those body parts pass through them when in motion. I am not a master of editing these xml codes so for me this is just normal. I didn't make any changes/editing to these codes at all and I just use the default ones or the ones that comes with this body I installed. So if you notice the jiggles and bounce of the tits with clothes on is really different on the one without clothes.

If you are really trying to make reactions of the body parts through collisions/physics then I am not a person you are looking. You can ask another modder who knows these things the best. I am playing this game in its default as it can be so I try not to make any changes on the mods itself to prevent unnecessary errors on the game. 

Just like I said, this trick is very simple to be able to solve everything on your game.

Spoiler
On 1/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, Ma Ri said:

This mod works fine to me so I really recommend this if you really want a body with  a working physics.

I just really posted, to share what I did to just make the physics of my clothes/outfit/armor work after I installed this AIO HDT SMP 3BBB mod.

At first, there are already mods existing on my Mod Manager 2. I even have a Body Mod already. Everything is working fine on my Skyrim LE game. The physics of the outfit I'm wearing were also working. I'm just curious so I installed this AIO HDT SMP 3BBB to have a new body. But after I installed it, all my outfit/armor with HDT are not working anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

hdtpe0.gif

The AIO HDT SMP 3BBB Body is working if I am naked or partially clothed.

Reveal hidden contents

aiohdtsmp3b.gif

So I read a bit about this mod and I come up with a solution which is really simple I think. I just placed the HDT Physics Extension mod just below the AIO HDT SMP 3BBB Body mod.

And after that everything works fine. My new body and the physics of all the outfit/armor with physics are all working now.

Reveal hidden contents

hdtpe.gif

Hope this helps if you encountered this very same issue. 

I would like to thank DKnight13 for providing us with a wonderful body mod.

Thanks for taking the time to make this explanation. 

I'm just wondering, did you have to do something else so the outfit could work with collisions? I mean, it looks that the outfit behaves the same way as the naked body, does all your outfits installed work the same way? I tried your method, and my character's body (3BBB) works fine withouth clothes, however, when I put something that covers the 32 - Body slot (armors and outfits), the body parts shake a little, even when the character stops moving. 

6 hours ago, Holothurion said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for taking the time to make this explanation. 

I'm just wondering, did you have to do something else so the outfit could work with collisions? I mean, it looks that the outfit behaves the same way as the naked body, does all your outfits installed work the same way? I tried your method, and my character's body (3BBB) works fine withouth clothes, however, when I put something that covers the 32 - Body slot (armors and outfits), the body parts shake a little, even when the character stops moving. 

I didn't do anything else on that outfit even on the physics it had already. Just like my answer on the previous comment, the physics of the naked/partially clothed body is really different on the one with the clothes on. The physics with partially clothed/naked body is from the AIO HDT SMP 3B Body while the physics of that outfit came from HDT PE and also the Bounces and Jiggles Kit I already have before I installed this Body mod. Just like the author said, his body mod physics has nothing to do with the outfit/armor physics (if you don't do anything about it of course). I do not have enough knowledge about editing the physics/xml codes so what you can see on the gifs are on their default as it is. So if you want to edit the xml of the body or clothes, I am not the person you are looking. You can ask other modder/author about these.

Look they are different (I did not activate my ENB for smooth Physics),

Spoiler

This is the outfit's physics that comes with the outfit itself. The jiggle and bounce is only a little.

1.gif

Spoiler

This is the body's physics that is on its default. (nothing has changed on the xml files except for the bodyshape on the Bodyslides to meet the shape I need). The bounce and jiggle is really jelly.

2.gif

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

I didn't do anything else on that outfit even on the physics it had already. Just like my answer on the previous comment, the physics of the naked/partially clothed body is really different on the one with the clothes on. The physics with partially clothed/naked body is from the AIO HDT SMP 3B Body while the physics of that outfit came from HDT PE and also the Bounces and Jiggles Kit I already have before I installed this Body mod. Just like the author said, his body mod physics has nothing to do with the outfit/armor physics (if you don't do anything about it of course). I do not have enough knowledge about editing the physics/xml codes so what you can see on the gifs are on their default as it is. So if you want to edit the xml of the body or clothes, I am not the person you are looking. You can ask other modder/author about these.

Look they are different (I did not activate my ENB for smooth Physics),

Reveal hidden contents

This is the outfit's physics that comes with the outfit itself. The jiggle and bounce is only a little.

1.gif

Reveal hidden contents

This is the body's physics that is on its default. (nothing has changed on the xml files except for the bodyshape on the Bodyslides to meet the shape I need). The bounce and jiggle is really jelly.

2.gif

Alright. thanks, that solves my doubt

I am still having issues. Wasn't sure how to upload a video so I made a page on my site and posting a link to it.

http://miscprojects.net/hdt-physics-test/

This is a new install "again". If I use bodyslide, it fixes the boob bounce. But when I use body slide it no longer has collisions when the hands touch. The attached photo are the options I am choosing in bodyslide. Am I supposed to be choosing something different to keep the collisions?

I really want to get it working. Thank you

2021-01-05_18-30-58.jpg

Ever since I tried 3bbb on SSE I've been hooked, can't go back to BBP or TBBP XD. The only issue I have is the floppy sos one; no matter what I do it's always full floppy. I tried re downloading regular old floppysos + SOS  but it doesn't have have collision with the belly node and regular floppy has it's own problems.

To clarify; I cannot remove physics from the schlong. I would just like the balls to have physics. No preset I have tested removes physics from the schlong. I have tested using the floppify self spell, setting the preset to balls only, removing hdt schlong for all presets, setting SOS lower in the load order to overwrite hdt and 3bbb, and tried reinstalling regular sos +floppy sos.

Has anyone else had these issues? Any help would be appreciated.

i installed and have no physics stuff at all.

so i downlaoded latest version and it has this:

"Select this option if your system is set to European. European version SMP xml files use comas (ex: 1,0) instead of decimals. Using decimals in a European setup would give xml errors thus SMP will not work in-game."

so it is OS GER/EU, Steam English (there's no US/UK option), game english (again, no US/UK option)

what do i have to chose to get the version that will run properly?

and btw. in Mod Organizer, your installer still says "1.0.0" although i downloaded the latest version today. i hope that's only the MO not being able to read out anything from the metafile

On 1/9/2021 at 2:08 AM, ravensm said:

working on a friends skyrim, le, your cbbe 3bbb all in one. when i start the game with floppy sos, it says that the hdtphysicsextention.dll is the wrong one, nothing is overwriting the mod. any ideas? 

I unchecked FloppySOS.esp and this error went away. I have no idea what I'm doing.

I am really close to getting this to work. From the screenshots, I need to know if I am choosing the correct option when I use the batch build. 

Using the first two images showing my choices in bodyslide, I have physics with collision but the hands still go inside the boobs not fully on the outside of the boobs.
When I choose the batch build for the clothes, I lose all physics.

Thanks for the help in advance. 

2021-01-12_19-20-42.jpg

2021-01-12_19-20-59.jpg

2021-01-12_19-22-07.jpg

2021-01-12_19-22-22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

when using the CBBE SMP install, which body am i supposed to use inside bodyslide for outfits and which for the body?

i can only find one that even has SMP in its name ("CBBE Max Realclone SMP conversion"), but when i use it, i don't have vagina collision at all and sometimes when items are dropped (soulgem plugs), they just appear inside the ground and fall through it.

i just want this to work and i'm too far into the game to dump it all and go replacing everything by its (U)UNP twin.

Hi,

Great looking mod. I have Skyrim SE and was using CBBE 3BBB previously so have a lot of 3BA clothes. Managed some success in I can make a body with the physics using one of your presets, however I am finding that lining up with hands, armors etc is a little tricky.

I thought I read on here that 3BA outfits may be compatible with the body, but I am finding that you can get a body that works using one of your presets, but for all outfits or hands and feet all the sliders are messed up, or visa versa, use a 3BBB preset and the body is all messed up.

Is there such a thing as a preset that could work for both? Or should I just try and make 2 presets as close as possible using the different sliders?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

Hi,

Great looking mod. I have Skyrim SE and was using CBBE 3BBB previously so have a lot of 3BA clothes. Managed some success in I can make a body with the physics using one of your presets, however I am finding that lining up with hands, armors etc is a little tricky.

I thought I read on here that 3BA outfits may be compatible with the body, but I am finding that you can get a body that works using one of your presets, but for all outfits or hands and feet all the sliders are messed up, or visa versa, use a 3BBB preset and the body is all messed up.

Is there such a thing as a preset that could work for both? Or should I just try and make 2 presets as close as possible using the different sliders?

Thanks.

In should say its the breasts that deflate with all sliders zeroing out rather than just 'messed up'

Hi there all,

After almost 3 yrs of modding Skyrim, I came across this GREAT mod. In the past I tried to make physics work using All in one from Leyenda at first, and Bakafactory AIO lately. After installing this mod, allowing it to overwrite all previous mods except XPMSE (I am using the latest release from Nexus), what I got was nothing. No Physics, no collisions. Nope, none, zero. After following an advice I found here, a few pages back, about replacing dots with commas in the xml's what I got was some nice new boobs physics (alongside with some SMP clothing) but NO hands collision whatsoever. What I also did, was to run Bodyslide with the COAN template and the 7B Bombshell body.

Any help / advice from anyone more experienced, will be great. (Regarding the collision issue)

Once again, thx to the author of this mod as well as any mod author out there.

@DKnight13
German:
Hab das FOMOD-Skript ersetzt und folgendes geändert:
- Bain kompatible Verzeichnisstruktur.
- Aussortierung redundanter Dateien (z.B. Wearable Lanterns).
- Optionen für die redundanten Dateien.

- Entfernung von Dateiduplikaten.

- Auftrennung von UUNP und CBBE, damit Nutzer nicht beides in BodySlide sehen.
- Korrigiertes Verhalten beim Überschreiben von Dateien.
- Noch einiges anderes, das ich vergessen habe.

English:
i added a new FOMOD script and changed the following:
- Bain compatible folder structure.
- Seperation of redundant files (Wearable Lantern, f.e.).

- Options for those redundant files.
- Removal of file duplicates.
- Seperation of UUNP and CBBE, so users don't have both in BodySlide.

- Fixed file overwrite behaviour.
- Some other stuff i forgot about.

Note:
Getting the mod to work as-is is still very hard on LE but the result is usually worth it.
installing HDT-PE is not the solution though as then you get PE physics using those XML's, not the SMP ones. Both look very similar though so one can be easily fooled.
The required memory patch, that comes with this package, does throw a lot of errors in LE, causing SMP to not work. it's a simple incompatibility with either ENB and/or other SKSE plugins like Engine Fixes.

Fixed LE FOMOD for version 1.1.1:
All-In-One HDT SMP 3BBB Skyrim LE Setup.7Z

I recently installed SE and am working on getting all the collision combinations working right in game.  I'm very comfortable with LE HDT-PE and understand pretty well how the collision system works with the Nifs, xmls, etc. so in LE my game's collision and physics are perfect now.  However, since SE has both CBPC and SMP (I see configs for them under skse/plugins and skse/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs) I'd like to understand how the game knows when to use which?

I can tell when I'm using CBPC since the pussy snaps open like a clam whenever you get close (which looks dumb) so I'm trying to make sure I'm using SMP instead (which I am with this great mod as the pussy reacts much better), but now I'm working on the creature collisions (MNC/ABC) and am only getting the CBPC version of collisions (to get these CBPC collisions to work I need to build a BHUNP advanced body in bodyslide - when I use the  UUNPVagina1(COAN) body, I don't get any collisions at all - testing with horse and dog), and would like to better understand how the game knows whether it should be using the CBPC or SMP configs.  Thanks for any pointers!

UPDATE: Well, I figured it out...  Just like in LE, SMP nifs have xml files they reference (under skse/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs).  If those xmls are in the nifs, you are using SMP, if not, you are using CBPC.  They way the BHUNP and CBBE spells work is that they switch your body to those other "armors" (Cup size A-D and P) you built in bodyslide.  So just like in LE, you need to make sure all the xmls you use in the nifs are actually in game, etc.  I'm finding with SMP and SSE, there seems to be no standardization, and naming is all over the place.  If someone understands this better, or can add more details, please feel free to comment.  Just putting this here for others that may be looking for an answer to the same question I had 3 weeks ago.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:45 AM, Glaurung26 said:

I'm having some weird collision issues with the penis and basically everything. It mushes and deforms rather than stay put for alignment. Hands can't hold it properly and the vagina hot dogs it rather than penetrating.

Reveal hidden contents

1777356409_bandicam2020-12-1412-38-19-522.jpg.c50ea01fcb939a7622aaf7deac6b9988.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

224985911_bandicam2020-12-1412-38-42-144.jpg.ea94033de707ab976be1e690684a7a41.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1069975872_bandicam2020-12-1412-38-44-387.jpg.7865f8ac28cd60c8c89335f0e78a5709.jpg

I'm having the same issue.  Can anyone explain what configs may be related to this so we can fix it.  Thanks!

Edited by MalicoVuckovic
A year later I have the answer, it's the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml file. Some don't work well, others do. One that I found that works well was in a mod called Realistic SMP

I have a really odd problem I can't seem to find a fix for. Playing on LE, all the female npcs have breast and hand collision,  except khajiit, which happens to be what I'm playing in my current playthrough. 

I've checked dozens of other npcs. All the human, elves, orcs have hand collisions with the breasts, but my character and the only other khajiit female I found do not. Other npcs also have hand collision with my characters breasts during sex scenes, but I have none with theirs.

Spoiler

1253852366_KhajiitPracticing1.gif.17989fd4718dde324f3c7b9ddcc0ac5b.gif