I was messing around if you seen my previous posts. 
3bbb all in one installs great on its own but then I loose a lot of my HTD cosio clothes and armour physics.

I am not sure if this is right but I modified my bbp file by combining the hawt bbp and the 3bbb xml in one bbp xml, however I had to change the top file from like 40 to 61.

So when my npcs are clothed they get the physics from the 60 or 61 top shape and when they are undressed naked they use the 40 3bbb physics.
If I have to paste what I did just ask, I dont think its the right way to do it but it allows me to use cosiohd and SMP 3bbb sliders on the sliders build outputs to show up and act ok in game. and tweaking the cbbe vagina left and right to work better I think via collapsing left or right during animations and anal also.

if one over scales body parts to like 250-300+% the breast might bounce outside of the clothing limits. well thats if some seen that kind of stuff. 

I still use none-EU LE mostly but have not used my SE version much do to a limited GPU. 

Anyway a few posts back I think the conversion was more 3bbb se to 3bbb le and cbbe xml did not get much attention to where the butt bounce did not work and I seen uunp had most of the xmls pointing to them. I modified the base shape to point to a cbbe and modified the butts for move HTD movement and it now works. 

I dont know how this mod conversion structure was done, but I know a bit about xml files and been blindly modifying my own xml files to give me some better results. 

I wish there was a person that knew more than me and I could just let them know what I done so they could tweak the cbbe side better.

How to make coco's outfits to work with this? the clothes work, but the body is all static.
Do I neet to
combine
xmls? I don't know how, maybe someone has already did it?

On 4/12/2021 at 12:15 PM, Reaquainer said:

what are the diffrences between this and h1,h2,h3,h4.

pubic hair type

22 hours ago, godsp33d6 said:

I don't use this body anymore cuz it stop physic on armors.But if youre naked you have jiggle also you need this if body not jiggle HDT Bounce and Jiggles 7.7b - HDT Havok Collisions Object.

I love this body very awesome more than BHUNP baka body this is body like Ultra brounce breast collision  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cuteypatootie said:

I have read this thread over and over, but I am still not sure - does the LE version of this mod require HDT PE?

No, the requirements listed seem to be correct. I figured out what I did wrong; In Bodyslide, I chose the wrong body in the "outfit/body" menu. I chose the "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing" instead of the "CBBE Max Realclone SMP Conversion" one. 

3 hours ago, Yttermayn said:

No, the requirements listed seem to be correct. I figured out what I did wrong; In Bodyslide, I chose the wrong body in the "outfit/body" menu. I chose the "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing" instead of the "CBBE Max Realclone SMP Conversion" one. 

Alright, I'm going to try it out then, and see where I inevitably screw up.

EDIT: My god...it works? On the first install attempt?! My thighs seem to blow in the wind like a flag, but these are by far the best physics I've been able to get running. Kudos to DKnight!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice collection!  This will mostly be pretty time-saving.  However, it has some mis-placed directories in it.

Your "05 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\" FOMOD folder has a wrongly placed "SliderGroups" subfolder that needs to merge into "05 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups".  These don't even seem to be files that need to merge, but duplicate copies.

Next, "05 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\TexBlendCBBE" is misspelled "TextBlendCBBE"

Third, "04 Base files\UUNP\" has an incorrectly placed "TexBlendUUNP" at the root level (i.e. directly under "Data\").  This needs to merge into "05 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\TexBlendUUNP".  "04 Base files\CBBE\" has the same problem, with a mis-placed "TextBlendCBBE" (again with "Text" instead of "Tex"; no one uses "text" as as abbreviation of "texture(s)".  However, most of that material also appears to be duplicates of files that are already in "05 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\".  I think the size of this archive could be considerably reduced by eliminating these copies.

I've never attempted it, but I think I grok the FOMOD format enough, looking at the XML, to fix up a local copy, though it's easier to just merge the files manually after installation (on the off chance that they're not really duplicates and that stuff in "05 Bodyslide" is intended to overwrite stuff in "04 Base Files").

Edited by Darklocq
markup fix
On 5/26/2021 at 3:19 PM, Utanteo said:

I give up. Tried everything for hours and it still doesn't work. Tried using with HDT, then uninstall HDT, all skin texture mods, reinstalling XMPSE. Nothing works

What is "it"?

This FOMOD installs a veritable fuckload of stuff, for doing everything from having clothing that waves around when you turn fast, to having jiggly girlybits when you walk, to having a big cock and animated sucking/fucking with it, to having a beefy and nicer-textured and hairy-chested dude body, to having sabrecats with visible dicks.  These things don't really relate to each other, other than having something to do with one of the many parts installed by this package.

So you'll need to be a lot more specific about what issues you're having, trying to do what.

On 5/23/2021 at 8:04 AM, Yttermayn said:

It installs HDT-PE.  All youse have to do is look around inside the installer archive to see what's included. It's even arranged in sections for you. (Well, for the FOMOD installer script.)

On 6/9/2021 at 11:34 AM, Darklocq said:

What is "it"?

This FOMOD installs a veritable fuckload of stuff, for doing everything from having clothing that waves around when you turn fast, to having jiggly girlybits when you walk, to having a big cock and animated sucking/fucking with it, to having a beefy and nicer-textured and hairy-chested dude body, to having sabrecats with visible dicks.  These things don't really relate to each other, other than having something to do with one of the many parts installed by this package.

So you'll need to be a lot more specific about what issues you're having, trying to do what.

I can't really explain it well, since I'm stupid when it comes to modding, but the issue is that physics don't work at all. The body looks fine, I don't have any crashes, I can build that body in BS, but when in game there's just no physics at all, no bouncing, nothing. That's the problem and I don't know how to fix it.

ok, so I'm having an odd problem. the nude bodies seem to work fine. until they have sex. when the animation starts. the breasts go crazy. any idea how to fix this?

addendum: they do it a random too. disable and enable seems to be a short term fix. but I need a better solution

Edited by Talsar

ok its been awhile, I was editing my own defaultBBPs.xml file and MaximumReference.xml 
breast do not flicker anymore with various CBBE HDT/ or cosio clothes with CosioHD sliders on a custom valued CBBE Max Realclone SMP Conversion inbodybuild.

Once done, I hope to share a little tutorial on what values edit what but want to finish my edits first. So far they are giving out really nice natural realistic fleshy movements.

I am sure I seen some people seen that too when a dead and sometimes standing NPCs clothed would have the breast area flicker in and out like crazy and ground would drift the buttocks and wrap over the back of the npcs, I fixed my xml file that to stop.

I just have 3 issues left.

The belly and thighs still flicker and the BUTT has no X liner swing at all for hip dance bounce as an example. and believe me I messed around with these xml files slowly tweaking every part from head to toes and all parts between for over a month now. and reapplied tags so breast collision with arms and hands too.

I though maybe its just values like the breast flickering but even disabling thighs belly values in the XML they still twitch.
I though maybe it was the skeleton for the X linear swing but now wonder if its the binaries or something other than the skeleton or editable XML files.

So my question has anyone else seen Butt X linear adjustment really does not have any major adjustment to it? or does UNNP have much different gravity or weights to bones then CBBE style bodies?

Thanks in advance.

Just some info below what I got going on...

my install

- cosioHD

- Hwat smp 
- all inone 3bbb

How I use my CosioHD and CBBE HDT clothes builds and only run 3bbb body physic when nude.
So in a way the clothes can contain and support body parts upwards but when the clothes are off the 3bbb lets them sag naturally.

Seems when breasts wear items the 3bbb is not activated, once removed the 3bbb physics takes over from the hwat SMP effecting breasts, thighs and butt and such so I still get a little thig bounce under the leg items. working on that still.

If you try to experiment with unnp types I think your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml body values will not be 0061 but some other value.
just pay attention to your values.

but I had to edit the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from being just

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ascii"?>
<hkpackfile classversion="9" contentsversion="hk_2013.1.0-r1" toplevelobject="#0044">

<hksection name="__data__">

<hkobject name="#0044" class="hkpPhysicsSystem" signature="0xd6c543df">
            <!-- memSizeAndFlags SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
            <!-- referenceCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
            <hkparam name="rigidBodies" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="constraints" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="actions" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="phantoms" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="name">&#9216;</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="active">true</hkparam>
        </hkobject>

</hksection>

</hkpackfile>

into....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ascii"?>
<hkpackfile classversion="9" contentsversion="hk_2013.1.0-r1" toplevelobject="#0061">

<hksection name="__data__">          <<<< only having the insert of 3bbb body 

<hkobject name="#0044" class="hkpPhysicsSystem" signature="0xd6c543df">
            <hkparam name="rigidBodies" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="constraints" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="actions" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="phantoms" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="name">&#9216;</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="active">true</hkparam>
        </hkobject>

</hksection>                   <<<<< ending of the 3bbb body

<hksection name="__data__">   <<<< the rest of the clothed hwat physics when NPC are dressed.

<hkobject name="#0062" class="hkpSpringDamperConstraintMotor" signature="0x7ead26f6">
...... rest of your original files to the end ....
<closing the proper tag nodes>

Edited by ragnam

Solved to some point....
Ok I think I got a fix when using a mixed hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that has something like Hawt SMP for clothes that are not supported with like COCO or 3bbb style armors.

The flickering that people see with clothes on an NPC that has been discussed was that the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml will contain many of the same bone tags. tags like NPC L Butt or NPC L FrontThigh etc etc...

What I found was if my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml contains NPC L PreButt and NPC L Butt , all those are already in that file and perform Physics on the clothes you already have.  Then by matching bone for bone I placed <!--  --> around bone tags in the Baseshape.xml but I was editing my own custom MaximumReference.xml as mentioned in above post.

example 

<!--  
<bone name=" ......

</bone>
-->

But I would not disable the 

<generic-constraint bodyA="......" bodyB=".......">

</generic-constraint>

Seems the HDT SMP physics runs all my CBBE HDT and CosioHD clothing sets when dressed. and if the clothes are removed the bone values make it over to the aka baseshape file and can be still manipulated by the generic-constraint while having the BONES disables not to over ride selected gravity and stuff from the baseshape.xml

so I have no more flickering or wild breasts, legs or butts.  My problem solved. and I dont have to migrate over to a UNNP or 3bca or 3bbb only clothes to get all existing sets to stay running.

notes: editing the meshconfigfiles in xml are so much easier to modify on the fly, its the hdtHavokModifier.exe is the pain in the asse to get tweaked to ones liking.

Edited by ragnam
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 4:15 AM, Reaquainer said:

#EU version

How do you enable psychics for this mod, i remeber i used smp for SE(im trying to make LE work rn) when it came out and i remeber i needed to connect body and xml in "defaultBBPs.xml".
The thing is i dont see generated uunp body declared anywhere, i've checked the name of generaded body from preset UUNPVagina1(COAN) and got the name UUNPVaginaN(usually most of uunp bodies are named UUNP or Baseshape) so i tried to connect it to basic cbbe-hdt-vag.xml to see if it works(i doesn't). Am i doing something wrong?

Also is moving all hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs files from virtual(MO2) to root Skyrim folder still a thingy for it to work correct?

EDIT: so i have loaded 3BBB body build inside bodyslide, name of body is Baseshape, and i have connected MaximumReference.xml to it via defaultBBPs.xml

and it works. So question remains is the UUNPVagina1(COAN) correct body preset to use? and what are the diffrences between this and h1,h2,h3,h4.

image.png.03275b6d151f64ad3301eec39d289fbb.png

working body preset in bodyslide that uses SMP

image.png.45baf381ac22d7654bb496410f8d54ef.png

Inside of defualtBBPs.xml

image.png.56da2c47b76b35d476d488343725adee.png

Proof that build in body from mod is called UUNPVaginaN

EDIT2:

Thanks to DFSL i have realized that ineed most of the files provided in EU fmod option contained points instead of commas, and this was making body psychics not working.

I have made changes to the every file inside "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder so it should be compatibile with EU-keyboard right now, works for me.

tho i have no idea why adding Xml to BaseShape inside defaultBBPs made previous smp body work, now after i corrected xmls even removing lines i added for testing before, body still works.

If anyone is interested in just copying and pasting the changed files here they are

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.zipFetching info...

if you want your hdt based armor to work proper you need non-empty hdt files that this mod provides(use your old ones or get them from some mod), for me personally i dont want hdt to conflict with smp, as i saw that when i have not corrected xmls yet(and tried solutions provided in topic), old hdt files i had provided me with butt and thighs movement, and now with xml working and empty hdt(again) whole body has movement, butt, thigs included, so i dont want them to overwrite eachother atm untill i find solution for that.

Now that i made it work i guess it's time to check how sexlab collision works like.

Thanks this completely did the work for me, if anyone else is having issues is as simple as installing lastest version of XMPSE, leave everything in default during installation (in the first page atleast) then get the usual HDT-PE, install the AIO HDT SMP 3BBB, and place this archive right after the aforementioned (if you're using MO2 like me) you probably will have to build the path since the archive attached is meant for grab and replace, say MO2 will tell you the content of data isn't valid, just right click and create directory all your way to hdtSkinnedMeshConfig, should look like this:

Data/SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfig <- this would be the folder that you're trying to install, just place it inside "Plugins" when you're done settling the directory in the installer.

For non-MO2 users, just as I said, grab and replace in the same directory, but this time in your actual game folder.

Remember to rebuild the CBBE Max SMP Reference in bodyslide after this, and running FNIS again never hurts, and done, there should be physics in your body now.

I tried this in a clean setup, using CBBE along the EU version and avoiding the "light XML" option during install, I tried installing the non-EU version with said Light XML but got no results (I had not installed this savior zip either then since it WASN'T EU version, but somehow it still did not work, I did not try this file in the non-EU one, but feel free to do it if you're helpless, same thing with the UUNP body, but I do recall giving a shot on this mod a couple of months ago with UUNP along this zip with no results either, it may work for you thought.

THIS WAS DONE IN THE LEGENDARY EDITION OF THE GAME AND THE FILE IS MEANT FOR THIS VERSION OF IT, SPECIAL EDITION CBBE USERS SHOULD TRY THE EU XML PATCH IN THE 3BA MOD PAGE IN NEXUS, TO BE SPECIFIC IN OPTIONAL FILES.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=files

I do not assure this will work for you, It could simply not do it, I'm only sharing this cause it worked for me and I do understand the struggle it can be getting this to work, and the very little support there is relating to this "no physics" issue, it's just all over the place with no answer, or at least, it was for me till I jumped on Reaquainer and I was finally able to try these amazing physics, thanks again in advance and credits on him for this fix.

Perhaps it shall make installing with these settings less of a burden, cheers.

Edited by Hht3s