Hi, I have this CTD after installing this.

Game has crashed with exception address 0x7744E1A9!

The physics are fine I think, but then.. a couple of mins it just crashed randomly with above message.

I have all the requirements installed included the havoc fix which is recommended by the author.

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks

EDIT: Errr... would it crashed if I have SOS light installed? Is there any other mod that might incompatible with this mod?

Thanks

I tried everything, but I can´t make it work. Can please somebody give me a guide or instructions? I unistalled KS hairdos HDT Physics, and other animations working with HDT-PE, but HDT-SMP doesn't want to work. Note: Is already working, but how I make HDT-PE Clothing or armor work? Now I made HDT-PE work again, but replacing the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" archive, with a HDT-PE mod like "HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition". Is there a way to use the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" from this mod, and not replace it with other? (Sorry for my english, is not my native language).

This is how the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" archive from this mod looks.

Screenshot_52.png.b65b16fe44605700bb126fdb6e0bffb2.png

This one is from "HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition"

Screenshot_53.png.d31b6a1e4ca3a54d31891408fbfe30c9.png

This may be a simple question to answer.

After I generate the bodyslides for UUNPVaginaCOAN body, hands, and feet with .tri morphs using a BHUNP preset (SSE), all females with the replaced nifs have a gap between the hand and body. I checked in MO2 and xEdit, but I can't find anything that is overriding them except the change in bodyslide generated nifs.

Collisions and everything else except this hand gap is working as intended without issue. Didn't find much useful info online either regarding bodyslide weight errors.

Is there something I did not do? BHUNP did not have this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the Borowa Advanced BHUNP preset if it matters. I'll try replicating it with a freshly made weight matched UUNP/BHUNP preset.

Edit: I solved it. Problem persists.

Spoiler

? The reason for the dynamic offset was that the forearm twists which were present in the HDT SMP xml under body_arm collision object had too low constraints set for collision in my setup. I increased the values from 0.2 to 0.5 and now the hands do not twist in an eldritch horror kind of way anymore. I had also installed the "better female twists ankles" mod that replaced the skeleton_female.hkx. Upon removing it the hands were no longer misaligned at the hand-arm transition. Also, make sure that the bodyslide preset you use actually has scaling wrists and arms in the preview. Some of the ones I made myself for BHUNP just do not work properly.

The hand now conforms in certain poses but the hand is too flat to fit the arm in most idle poses. I am at my wit's end. Default XPMSE skeleton, racemenu, FNIS/Nemesis run, all armors with BHUNP or UUNP base have no hand gap. Only the naked UUNPVagina body does not fit the hand mesh no matter what.

Hey im having difficulties with physics. I've read through thread and cant find a way to get those breasts etc to work.
Here's my LO:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SkyUI.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenuLE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

On 11/24/2020 at 5:27 PM, Whizkid said:

omfg, can all bloody entitled kids, stop giving negative comments like its jello and what not, the bloody xml files are there learn and make your own adjustments, FFS stop posting rubbish and DIY and stop bitching about small stuff, one man's meat is another's poison, be thankful it's been shared!!!!!

I think you misunderstand the tone of the question. I was looking for troubleshooting, not spoon feeding. 

FWIW I run this on SSE with CBBE and it's perfect there, the issue is only with LE BHUNP.

So again, what I'm asking is, is it supposed to be like this? If not, where am I to look? There's no XML file available in the archive - there's supposed to be two, one in the /SKSE folder and one in the /meshes along with the body, and this second one is missing. Is it a separate download, and if so, from where?

33 minutes ago, Pauduan said:

I think you misunderstand the tone of the question. I was looking for troubleshooting, not spoon feeding. 

FWIW I run this on SSE with CBBE and it's perfect there, the issue is only with LE BHUNP.

So again, what I'm asking is, is it supposed to be like this? If not, where am I to look? There's no XML file available in the archive - there's supposed to be two, one in the /SKSE folder and one in the /meshes along with the body, and this second one is missing. Is it a separate download, and if so, from where?

thats bloody BULLSHIT, how would the meshes work if the relevant files are missing, fact is you are the only one having problems when everyone is fine with this mod, its just that u expect everything to be given to you on the plate with you not needing to LIFT a finger, save all that time for yourself and start looking instead of asking basic info which everyone here knows....

again, this mod is complete and contains all relevant files, if u need tweaks DIY!!!! noone is your slave or peasant for that matter...

I'm bewildered at your tone. Obviously I'm not the only one who needs help :D Expletives and caps aren't helpful, last I checked. You're under no obligation to reply or to even read further if you have no interest in helping. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not the only one having issues - this issue in particular. The mesh works - as in there's jiggle in the right places while in motion. It just won't stay still when character is at rest and behaves as if it is still moving. That is not normal and the sign of a problem. There's no solution listed yet, hence the question.

There's supposed to be a .xml file in this folder for SMP to work. From what I know SMP requires two .xml files, one in the skse folder and one in the folder with the mesh. It doesn't exist, as you can see. This is the raw archive after downloading. I might need to do something else to get the jello to stop.

If my info is not up to date please feel free to correct me.

image.png.9815f9bef70078e5c9cca7d79f219748.pngThere's 

9 minutes ago, Pauduan said:

I'm bewildered at your tone. Obviously I'm not the only one who needs help :D Expletives and caps aren't helpful, last I checked. You're under no obligation to reply or to even read further if you have no interest in helping. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not the only one having issues - this issue in particular. The mesh works - as in there's jiggle in the right places while in motion. It just won't stay still when character is at rest and behaves as if it is still moving. That is not normal and the sign of a problem. There's no solution listed yet, hence the question.

There's supposed to be a .xml file in this folder for SMP to work. From what I know SMP requires two .xml files, one in the skse folder and one in the folder with the mesh. It doesn't exist, as you can see. This is the raw archive after downloading. I might need to do something else to get the jello to stop.

If my info is not up to date please feel free to correct me.

image.png.9815f9bef70078e5c9cca7d79f219748.pngThere's 

really are u fucking joking, pls read the smp and how it functions, if this isnt working for u, perhaps u shouldnt be using this mod, everything has been provided as it is i.e. working as intended, if this is not according to your taste then bloody DIY.

all the jiggles and what not is controlled by the xmls files provided here read this https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/.

bloody tourist...

Thanks for this easy setup. This is one of the 3BBB bodies for LE that worked for me. I still want to convert one or two outfits to 3BBB, but I still don't know where to start. There isn't a conversion reference for this body type, right? Or can I just copy the bones from the SMP body to the Outfit and it just works? 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:26 PM, theonebullet said:

I can certainly give you some tips but I am not well versed. You can change the linear and angular bounce as well as weights for each bone to start. 

Hey, just wondering if you can tweak xmls during gameplay, or if you have to quit, tweak, and reboot. New to this and curious.

Hi -

I just did a clean install of Skyrim LE and then started with this mod first to get my characters the right bounce before doing anything else.

My characters boobs won't stop bouncing when they are naked and when I put normal town clothes on they do not move at all.

Would appreciate some help.

Thank you

Now that I know it wasn't anything else, I did start adding the immersive wenches mods.

I am wondering if there is a way to turn off collision. The belly keeps being forced down and it will randomly reset to its default position, or reset on loading into a save, then immediately be forced down again. I did have this problem with a different physics mod so I uninstalled it. Ive taken all the armor off and it was still happening, I even installed the recommended "Havok Fix" (If im not mistaken its this). This is with the main belly node, not a pregnancy slider.

I do not mind not having collision as I thoroughly enjoy this mod. I've looked through previous posts and I did not see anyone else with this problem, or I am just blind and missed it. I've reinstalled it in most ways possible and I'm not good at messing with files as the last few times I tried to mess with files on other mods, I ended up needing to uninstall and reinstall then start a new save because I fked up so hard. (IDK what I am doing.) Any help would be appreciated. Please and Thank you.

This mod works fine to me so I really recommend this if you really want a body with  a working physics.

I just really posted, to share what I did to just make the physics of my clothes/outfit/armor work after I installed this AIO HDT SMP 3BBB mod.

At first, there are already mods existing on my Mod Manager 2. I even have a Body Mod already. Everything is working fine on my Skyrim LE game. The physics of the outfit I'm wearing were also working. I'm just curious so I installed this AIO HDT SMP 3BBB to have a new body. But after I installed it, all my outfit/armor with HDT are not working anymore.

Spoiler

hdtpe0.gif

The AIO HDT SMP 3BBB Body is working if I am naked or partially clothed.

Spoiler

aiohdtsmp3b.gif

So I read a bit about this mod and I come up with a solution which is really simple I think. I just placed the HDT Physics Extension mod just below the AIO HDT SMP 3BBB Body mod.

1.png

And after that everything works fine. My new body and the physics of all the outfit/armor with physics are all working now.

Spoiler

hdtpe.gif

Hope this helps if you encountered this very same issue. 

I would like to thank DKnight13 for providing us with a wonderful body mod.