1 hour ago, DKnight13 said:

Спасибо, что обратились к этому @Sloots_R_Us. Я обновил версию SE. Удалив femalehead.nif как для CBBE, так и для UUNP, это должно исправить проблему с CTD. 

The last update everything works and there is no need to delete anything, but I did not understand why the animals do not have a collision

30 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Will this be easier to install than BHUNP ? I´d love to try 3BBB but BakaFactory barely explains his mod and I often can´t understand what he´s saying/what the fomods options are. I ususally end up with random problems no one has an answer to and I´ll go back to UUNP with a big sigh ?

The FOMOD installer should be pretty straight forward with clear directions. The issue with Baka's mod is that he's not a native English speaker, not to bash on Baka, and things get misinterpreted or lost in translation. The installations should be clear no matter if you play LE or SE. 

Most of the bugs have been fixed but if you have any issues please let me know. 

4 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

The FOMOD installer should be pretty straight forward with clear directions. The issue with Baka's mod is that he's not a native English speaker, not to bash on Baka, and things get misinterpreted or lost in translation. The installations should be clear no matter if you play LE or SE. 

Alright thanks for the answer! One issue i had with BHUNP was that breast physics wouldn´t work no matter what i did. Baka said it was a skeleton issue but clearly XPSME should be a 3BBB compatible skeleton right ? I hope that it works here. 

Also i have a question. How does your mod handle NPC physics ? I´m guessing every NPC jiggling their way through skyrim with 3BBB physics would lag out the game right ? Previously I just didn´t install any armors with physics, leaving NPC´s wearing armor with no physics until they´re naked.

6 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

how about the dragon penis textures, hopeful it's still on your list, thanks

53 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Alright thanks for the answer! One issue i had with BHUNP was that breast physics wouldn´t work no matter what i did. Baka said it was a skeleton issue but clearly XPSME should be a 3BBB compatible skeleton right ? I hope that it works here. 

Also i have a question. How does your mod handle NPC physics ? I´m guessing every NPC jiggling their way through skyrim with 3BBB physics would lag out the game right ? Previously I just didn´t install any armors with physics, leaving NPC´s wearing armor with no physics until they´re naked.

It's possible that the breasts will stop when loading a game, but you can fix this by re-quipping your top, going to racemenu, or trying to swap back to SMP mode; in my experience.  I believe you can choose at what distance, if any, SMP starts to affect NPCs, in the BHUNP FOMOD.

43 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

You should have the latest version of XPMSE and remember to select the "Physics" option.

Also 3BBB would cause performance drops if your computer can't handle SMP, or if every person in your Skyrim is walking around butt ass naked.
Asides from that if they are clothed with anything non-SMP you should be fine. Also other NPCs such as followers can wear SMP clothing so as long as there not too many of them wearing clothing with SMP on it.

As for my game it handles SMP just fine. Sexlab animations with SMP work great so as long as there is not too many people that are naked (I personally use 2 actors, myself and a female NPC, and the game runs just fine). 

13 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

You should have the latest version of XPMSE and remember to select the "Physics" option.

Also 3BBB would cause performance drops if your computer can't handle SMP, or if every person in your Skyrim is walking around butt ass naked.
Asides from that if they are clothed with anything non-SMP you should be fine. Also other NPCs such as followers can wear SMP clothing so as long as there not too many of them wearing clothing with SMP on it.

As for my game it handles SMP just fine. Sexlab animations with SMP work great so as long as there is not too many people that are naked (I personally use 2 actors, myself and a female NPC, and the game runs just fine). 

Alright sounds great! Now I´ll just have to convince NMM to not break the universe while installing the newest version of XPSME. ? It really hates reinstalling stuff due to all the mods overwriting in various ways related to XPMSE. Never new XPMSE was receiving updates anymore. Thought everyone there moved to SE and left LE . Though I´m sure ill manage!

Btw sorry for all the questions but do i need to deinstall HDT Physics Extension ? I heard SMP and HDT aren´t really compatible which quite confused me. How would the massive amounts of HDT-related mods work without HDT Physics Extension ?

20 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Alright sounds great! Now I´ll just have to convince NMM to not break the universe while installing the newest version of XPSME. ? It really hates reinstalling stuff due to all the mods overwriting in various ways related to XPMSE. Never new XPMSE was receiving updates anymore. Thought everyone there moved to SE and left LE . Though I´m sure ill manage!

Btw sorry for all the questions but do i need to deinstall HDT Physics Extension ? I heard SMP and HDT aren´t really compatible which quite confused me. How would the massive amounts of HDT-related mods work without HDT Physics Extension ?

You DO NOT need to uninstall HDT Physics Extension. They are compatible with my mod.
In my game I'm able to run HDT-PE and SMP together. 

35 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

mate how hard is it to copy the "textures\actor\dragon" directory and zip it into a file and post it here, i'll sort it out from there, there are no textures files in Sexlab Dragons....

Alright I've added a file for the textures patch for the dragons. 

Please do not ask me for any more updates on the creature stuff. I personally don't like putting bestiality into my game and I don't like dealing with it.
This is will be it as far as creature support goes. Please don't ask me again about creature stuff. 

1 minute ago, DKnight13 said:

Alright I've added a file for the textures patch for the dragons. 

Please do not ask me for any more updates on the creature stuff. I personally don't like putting bestiality into my game and I don't like dealing with it.
This is will be it as far as creature support goes. Please don't ask me again about creature stuff. 

cool thanks, its just that i have flying dragons with purple penis flying above.

9 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

You DO NOT need to uninstall HDT Physics Extension. They are compatible with my mod.
In my game I'm able to run HDT-PE and SMP together. 

That´s awesome!

However I did just try your mod and it sadly didn´t work. Not sure what i did wrong. I removed my previous mod i used for the body (HDT Animated Pussy), installed yours choosing EU and the non-lightweight XMLs, let it overwrite everything, went into bodyslide and built all the things there were to build (I chose the UUNPVagina1(COAN), UUNPVagina1(COAN)_Feet and UUNPVagina1(COAN)_hand as my body), built FNIS and then joined my game to find no physics at all working (No Belly,Butt,Breasts or Thighs <- If that´s even a thing). I´m pretty sure i did the stuff right with placing that .dll into the main directory aswell so I´m not sure what´s wrong here. Any common mistakes I could have easily done ?

3 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

That´s awesome!

However I did just try your mod and it sadly didn´t work. Not sure what i did wrong. I removed my previous mod i used for the body (HDT Animated Pussy), installed yours choosing EU and the non-lightweight XMLs, let it overwrite everything, went into bodyslide and built all the things there were to build (I chose the UUNPVagina1(COAN), UUNPVagina1(COAN)_Feet and UUNPVagina1(COAN)_hand as my body), built FNIS and then joined my game to find no physics at all working (No Belly,Butt,Breasts or Thighs <- If that´s even a thing). I´m pretty sure i did the stuff right with placing that .dll into the main directory aswell so I´m not sure what´s wrong here. Any common mistakes I could have easily done ?

I apologise,

I've had trouble getting the EU option to work for people. 
It has something to do with the xmls in the EU using comas "," instead of decimals ".
Again I apologise for not getting this issue fixed. ?

1 minute ago, DKnight13 said:

I apologise,

I've had trouble getting the EU option to work for people. 
It has something to do with the xmls in the EU using comas "," instead of decimals ".
Again I apologise for not getting this issue fixed. ?

Hey it´s okay. I´ll go back to UUNP until you find a fix for it. Still thanks for the support you gave me! Let me know once the EU version works ?

3 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Hey it´s okay. I´ll go back to UUNP until you find a fix for it. Still thanks for the support you gave me! Let me know once the EU version works ?

Thanks. It will probably be a while until I get the EU xmls fixed. I need to find someone who can help me fix it.

31 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

Thanks. It will probably be a while until I get the EU xmls fixed. I need to find someone who can help me fix it.

I´m pretty sure this doesn´t help much but maybe some very important line of code in a .dll or .xml file hasn´t been properly changed, something that tells the whole smp framework to use , or . ? You likely already suspected this but that´s what I feel like could be the problem. Viewing the .xml files clearly reveals that the . have been replaced for , so either the line telling the entire mod to recognize , instead of . is indeed not set up right or some really weird alien stuff is happening.

EDIT: I can also see some .xmls not converted yet so maybe converting all of them can help. Maybe the mod uses some files looking like things totally unrelated and then decides to not work. Not sure though. 

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I´m pretty sure this doesn´t help much but maybe some very important line of code in a .dll or .xml file hasn´t been properly changed, something that tells the whole smp framework to use , or . ? You likely already suspected this but that´s what I feel like could be the problem. Viewing the .xml files clearly reveals that the . have been replaced for , so either the line telling the entire mod to recognize , instead of . is indeed not set up right or some really weird alien stuff is happening.

EDIT: I can also see some .xmls not converted yet so maybe converting all of them can help. Maybe the mod uses some files looking like things totally unrelated and then decides to not work. Not sure though. 

what exactly is ur problem i 3bbb and its working like a charm

41 minutes ago, Geehral said:

what exactly is ur problem i 3bbb and its working like a charm

Well with BHUNP from baka the breast physics wouldn´t work at all, the rest working fine and with this mod no physics at all seem to be working. I´ve been wanting to try 3BBB out for a loooong time now but it has stopped working for me after BakaFactory updated his BHUNP from 1.55 or something. Lately he managed to make it work for europeans (It would usually CTD instantly after starting the game) but the breast I still can´t get to work with that. I´m not really picky and I like both this and BHUNP so getting any of the 2 to work would be nice!

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Well with BHUNP from baka the breast physics wouldn´t work at all, the rest working fine and with this mod no physics at all seem to be working. I´ve been wanting to try 3BBB out for a loooong time now but it has stopped working for me after BakaFactory updated his BHUNP from 1.55 or something. Lately he managed to make it work for europeans (It would usually CTD instantly after starting the game) but the breast I still can´t get to work with that. I´m not really picky and I like both this and BHUNP so getting any of the 2 to work would be nice!

In order to make 3bbb work, you have to edit files in nifskope, then also edit the xmls, so PE and SMP dont controll the same stuff (boobs) and that leads to having a custom armor path for every armor in the game, if you want it to bounce. At least thats the way I did it.