4 hours ago, DKnight13 said:

I personally don't use MoreNastyCritters myself so I wouldn't know. And personally would not want to use or try More Nasty Critters, respectfully. But from looking at the way the textures are file pathed based on your description of the original mod and comparing it to my SMP patch it does appear to be miss file pathed. 

Edit: Another quicker fix, if I may add, is to re order the texture paths as the SMP patch the original More Nasty Critters mod. That way you do not have to edit every single nif which would be more time consuming to do so. And be faster to reorganize the folder structure for the textures.  

I also got those from the original All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 2.0b (FOMOD).

i cant find any dragon penis textures from your LE mod? where can i get the  All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 2.0b (FOMOD).

edit: looks like its removed from this site, anyone has a copy to share "All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 2.0b (FOMOD)"?m ty

3 hours ago, DKnight13 said:

If there is a full version for SE please link it so I can update the requirements

here is the link for the full version:

for the movement of the 3ba clothes and to be able to keep the penis of Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC) and the collisions, is there a solution?

thanks.

12 hours ago, DKnight13 said:

@ lelik1986 Обновлена новая версия. Удален плагин racemenu, который вызывал CTD для SE. Плагин racemenu не был должным образом преобразован для SE. 

game crashed due to femalehead.nif after deleting this file the game works

50 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

so, i buy my laptop in germany but i changed my system language to UK with german keyboard. is the system still european then?

image.png.ba102f355c304b2eea07cc8f99399aa5.png

i also got this error when i install it.

image.png.7faf8b61cb1acdb79091560de9e0f8be.png

I would say yes, try the EU option 

I'll update the FOMOD

Hey great mods, I just wanted to share a fix that I found. I installed the LE CBBE for EU version but body physics wasn't working, and after inspecting the xml I found in MaximumReference.xml (in skse\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs) that at the line 669 (using notepad++) there's a 0.0 instead of a 0,0 (comma) for EU user. After changing the dot for a comma body physics started working so if anyone have issu like try to look into this. Is still see some errors in the hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics about thing not being a float value (value with a dot instead of a comma for EU user) but so far it work.

I just have a few questions : can armor have physics ? All my hdt armor stopped working after installing your mod, which is weird because your mod doesn't replace HDT Physics

Is it possible to make the body physics less "jelly" like, or at least tweak it to my liking ? What file do I need to edit ?

Thanks again for the mod !

10 minutes ago, CaptainR7x said:

Hey great mods, I just wanted to share a fix that I found. I installed the LE CBBE for EU version but body physics wasn't working, and after inspecting the xml I found in MaximumReference.xml (in skse\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs) that at the line 669 (using notepad++) there's a 0.0 instead of a 0,0 (comma) for EU user. After changing the dot for a comma body physics started working so if anyone have issu like try to look into this. Is still see some errors in the hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics about thing not being a float value (value with a dot instead of a comma for EU user) but so far it work.

I just have a few questions : can armor have physics ? All my hdt armor stopped working after installing your mod, which is weird because your mod doesn't replace HDT Physics

Is it possible to make the body physics less "jelly" like, or at least tweak it to my liking ? What file do I need to edit ?

Thanks again for the mod !

mostly likely u missing hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, because this mod does not include them.

19 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

mostly likely u missing hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, because this mod does not include them.

I'm not sure how armor physics work, but I looked into my mods and I do have hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, but what is strange to me is that DKnight13 mod come with it's own hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that weight only 1kb where the one that come with my physics extension have 83kb. I don't have much knowledge on this so I won't draw any conclusion but it look like it's useless since it is not needed for SMP right ?

21 minutes ago, CaptainR7x said:

I'm not sure how armor physics work, but I looked into my mods and I do have hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, but what is strange to me is that DKnight13 mod come with it's own hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that weight only 1kb where the one that come with my physics extension have 83kb. I don't have much knowledge on this so I won't draw any conclusion but it look like it's useless since it is not needed for SMP right ?

smp is used for only mods that supports it i.e. this mod, for clothes and armors it's using the hdt for physics, idk i dont have any problems with hdt clothes or armors even when using the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml provided by this mod, just fyi the file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is more for the naked body since the clothes and armor parts that move are just the breast lol..., 

14 hours ago, DKnight13 said:

@Sorrow_421 and @Arcturus7777 you should still have the HDT-PE mod with the 3BBB SMP to be able to use regular HDT physics with Skinned Mesh Physics. Don't unistall or remove HDT-PE if you still want to use HDT-PE. Uninstalling HDT-PE is NOT required to to make 3BBB SMP setup to work . My mod doesn't need HDT-PE and is not required but you should still have HDT-PE for your other mods that do require HDT-PE like the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 you mentioned. 

Thank you for trying out my mod BTW
Glad to hear it works in your game?

thank you for the reply.

thank you for the hard work on the mod.

@DKnight13 , where can I find the penis textures for dragons? in the dragon nifs, BSShaderTextureSet is pointing to actors\dragon\dragondogdickblack.dds, actors\dragon\dragondogdick_n.dds, actors\dragon\dragondogdick_sk.dds, i cant find any of these textures anyway or which mods uses these textures? these textures are not included in this mod and I am getting blue penis textures in-game.

8 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Can I use this mod with All-In-One animated Pussy 4.0 UUNP, or do I need to uninstall then use this one?

just let this mod overwrite or uninstall old mod, u can compare missing features with old mod, but this mod is amazing all sex related activities has been covered and works as advertised really polish w/o any paywall or patreon crap.

48 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

For anyone that couldn't make physics work: I found this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445

It works with some smp clothing for me. I'll try mixing it with this and see if I can figure something out of it.

Let's call the mod from this topic "A" and the one from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445 "B" to avoid confusion:

1) A's dll:

a) when A overrides B, for me nothing works

b) B over A, only breasts won't work

2) B's dll:

a) A over B, nothing

b) B over A, only breasts won't work

What does it mean? I don't know, but I hope that someone who understands this stuff better than me can help.

(Using UUNP version of the mod)

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

Давайте назовем мод из этой темы «А», а мод отсюда  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445 «В», чтобы избежать путаницы:

1) DLL:

а) когда A отменяет B, для меня ничего не работает

б) B вместо A, только грудь не подойдет

2) DLL B:

а) А над В, ничего

б) B вместо A, только грудь не подойдет

Что это значит? Я не знаю, но надеюсь, что тот, кто разбирается в этом лучше меня, сможет помочь.

(Используется версия мода UUNP)

after the last update everything works for me

Can confirm the other comment saying the femalehead.nif was causing CTD. Just tried both the UUNP and CBBE version in SE, and it caused CTDs until I deleted the head nifs in the newest version.

Edit: This was on a clean profile of MO2 with only the body mods(one at a time while testing) and their requirements loaded.

4 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Can confirm the other comment saying the femalehead.nif was causing CTD. Just tried both the UUNP and CBBE version in SE, and it caused CTDs until I deleted the head nifs in the newest version.

Edit: This was on a clean profile of MO2 with only the body mods(one at a time while testing) and their requirements loaded.

Thank you for addressing this @Sloots_R_Us. I've updated the SE version Deleating the femalehead.nif for both CBBE and UUNP and should fix the issue with CTD. 

Huh... Is it normal to everything keep bouncing around all the time? Has someone made a preset that can make them less jello like? Or what could I change on Just for fun to solve this? Working with FPS unlocked but with SKSE LE Havok fix

Thanks for the neat package! ^^

Will this be easier to install than BHUNP ? I´d love to try 3BBB but BakaFactory barely explains his mod and I often can´t understand what he´s saying/what the fomods options are. I ususally end up with random problems no one has an answer to and I´ll go back to UUNP with a big sigh ?