5 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

So has anyone yet succeeded in converting an outfit in Outfit Studio with physics working? Meaning pieces that use chest slot or have Breast Bones? If so what did you do?

You can almost directly convert SE SMP outfits running the base mesh trough SSE NIF Optimizer. LE is too troublesome for us to try, so I recommend using only SSE SMP skinned meshes. After that, you can use OS normally... Hopefully that helps :)

5 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

So has anyone yet succeeded in converting an outfit in Outfit Studio with physics working? Meaning pieces that use chest slot or have Breast Bones? If so what did you do?

You just add the body, and make sure the chest has the associated weights. It's...not that complex.

16 hours ago, kadsend said:

Uninstall it. It will conflict with mostly everything... just keep hdt physics extensions because everything else is on the package

Thank you, good sir! By they way, will it work correctly with the Baka's ABC? No additional patches needed?

@DKnight13, the body does not get dirt, blood on it when hit and when using wet function the sweat does not show up, is this intended, i rebuild my old body on the same save game and sweat and dirt (using a mod to generate dirt) shows up but when i reload with this mod the body is clean and the sweat textures does not show up.

Attention: The following files in the "EU" folder:

cbbe-hdt-vag.xml

BaseShape.xml

MaximumReference.xml

Contain points in place of commas that render this whole mod inactive. In the case of MaximumReference.xml and BaseShape.xml is a single instance while cbbe-hdt-vag.xml is the same file from the non EU folder and therefore full of errors.

Edit: I found several more files with the same issue.

Edit 2: If I use the file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml provided with this mod, armors and outfits based on the HDT system stop working.

7 hours ago, DFSL said:

Attention: The following files in the "EU" folder:

cbbe-hdt-vag.xml

BaseShape.xml

MaximumReference.xml

Contain points in place of commas that render this whole mod inactive. In the case of MaximumReference.xml and BaseShape.xml is a single instance while cbbe-hdt-vag.xml is the same file from the non EU folder and therefore full of errors.

Edit: I found several more files with the same issue.

Edit 2: If I use the file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml provided with this mod, armors and outfits based on the HDT system stop working.

Can it be the reason for the problems  I mentioned just before your post? 

Yo guys! I found a solution? About armor with no physics. I copied from BHUNP - LE,  hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdt.xml, hdt3bbb.xml, hdtFingers.xml. And now the armor that I build in Bodyslide Have physics. Now I dont know if you want hdt3bbb.xml to be in there but what got overwritten was "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" and "hdt.xml"
I don't know if you need the other 2 but I put them anyways. Try and see. Also @lolya Open the archive (zip) and replace EU xmls With non EU or vice versa. For instance I am Greek but my system is in enUS so EU is not for me.

hey in need of some advice im a noob when it comes to physic mods. i was previously using all in one hdt animated vagina and i switched over to this but almost ALL of my npc's had no physics except about 3 custom followers i had downloaded. AIO animated P gave bodies to all of my NPC's like lydia and jenassa for example, hence bijin warmaidens, bijin wives, bijin npc's. this mod is awesome but im curious how do i get these physics to work on all of my followers and npc's. 

once i installed this their bodies reverted back to vanilla as well. im hoping it wont be a lot of work to give my npc's proper physics 

I got it working but there's just too much movement. It's like the whole body is made of Jell-O. Looks fun for 10 seconds then gets tiring real quick. A static character (no movement) is still jiggling around.

There's also no XML in the \meshes folder for editing - not that I would know how to edit. I'm using a custom race for testing, on a throwaway save. She's a B-cup, and it looks like the predefined XMLs are for very large bodies.

omfg, can all bloody entitled kids, stop giving negative comments like its jello and what not, the bloody xml files are there learn and make your own adjustments, FFS stop posting rubbish and DIY and stop bitching about small stuff, one man's meat is another's poison, be thankful it's been shared!!!!!

Awesome work! I edited the XML's for the UUNP to a less bouncy state and did some tweaking. I hope there's some bodyslide conversions that get released soon [ELX] haha. I'm terrible with outfit studio, I'm sure its not that complicated to replaced the bones. Anyway, appreciate what you did for the community! 

Anyone experiencing heavy frame drops with this mod active? Managed to narrow it down to this mod by disabling things at a time. With this mod active, I was randomly dropping into single digit fps(performance may vary depending on your rig?) and without this mod active those frame drops are gone. Not sure what might've been causing it, I had it overwriting everything accord to MO2.

On 11/27/2020 at 6:34 AM, theonebullet said:

Awesome work! I edited the XML's for the UUNP to a less bouncy state and did some tweaking. I hope there's some bodyslide conversions that get released soon [ELX] haha. I'm terrible with outfit studio, I'm sure its not that complicated to replaced the bones. Anyway, appreciate what you did for the community! 

heyy im nub in this smp thing,,, i also wantend to edit bounce settings as my liking.. would u please lemme know which xmls i need to edit and what parameters.. aslo can u share ur edited xml files with me