Nevermind. I figured it out. 

Apparently bodyslide does not build hands for beast races, so the game just uses the default hands included in the original bsa file. This works with HDT collisions just fine, but not for SMP since the meshes don't have the extra data pointing to the XML files. Also, skyrim uses the same hand mesh for argonians and khajiit.

So, the solution I found that works is to go into the \character assets folder, make a copy of femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif, paste them somewhere temporary. Rename the copied files to femalehandsargonian_0.nif and femalehandsargonian_1.nif respectively. Then paste these 2 files back into your character assets folder.  Instant working collisions for beast race hands and breasts.  

Hi, can someone help me, i installed the mod with Vortex, and the physics don't work, a reinstalled the mod several times and nothing, the physiscs only work when i equip a armor that supports physics, i tried reinstalling HDT PE, but that doesn't work either, i installed manually the HDT PE, how can i make it work? pls help, floppy sos tell me that the dependency of the mod is missing and i have the wrong HDTdefaultsettings or someting like that pls help!

On 12/12/2020 at 5:39 PM, slizer40000 said:

This may be a simple question to answer.

After I generate the bodyslides for UUNPVaginaCOAN body, hands, and feet with .tri morphs using a BHUNP preset (SSE), all females with the replaced nifs have a gap between the hand and body. I checked in MO2 and xEdit, but I can't find anything that is overriding them except the change in bodyslide generated nifs.

Collisions and everything else except this hand gap is working as intended without issue. Didn't find much useful info online either regarding bodyslide weight errors.

Is there something I did not do? BHUNP did not have this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the Borowa Advanced BHUNP preset if it matters. I'll try replicating it with a freshly made weight matched UUNP/BHUNP preset.

Edit: I solved it. Problem persists.

Reveal hidden contents

? The reason for the dynamic offset was that the forearm twists which were present in the HDT SMP xml under body_arm collision object had too low constraints set for collision in my setup. I increased the values from 0.2 to 0.5 and now the hands do not twist in an eldritch horror kind of way anymore. I had also installed the "better female twists ankles" mod that replaced the skeleton_female.hkx. Upon removing it the hands were no longer misaligned at the hand-arm transition. Also, make sure that the bodyslide preset you use actually has scaling wrists and arms in the preview. Some of the ones I made myself for BHUNP just do not work properly.

The hand now conforms in certain poses but the hand is too flat to fit the arm in most idle poses. I am at my wit's end. Default XPMSE skeleton, racemenu, FNIS/Nemesis run, all armors with BHUNP or UUNP base have no hand gap. Only the naked UUNPVagina body does not fit the hand mesh no matter what.

I'm having the same issue with the hand gap in certain idle poses and SL animations.  Sometimes seems fine, but mostly a hand gap even though I've built the UUNPVagina1(COAN) hands.  A gap is normally a separation of the hand from the arm (usually a skeleton issue) and a seam is more like a thin line (usually a normal texture issue).  This is more like the hand looks fine in some animations, and looks too small and is twisted/disconnected in others....  Does any have this working without some sort of wrist issue?

What is the exactly configs we need to choose to make it work on LE ? i am trying everything and the body physics wont work =/
iam trying to change to this setup to stop clipping incompatibility of the physics types, before i have to change the decimal stuff on system from "," to "." dot, to make smp work, so i need to choose europan xml to make stuff work? Thanks :3

Edit: hairs and clothes smp are working only the body physics not, i build the right one on BS, maybe its something easy to fix and i am trolling sorry =(

@Jason1911 It has collisions, however the female hands for the Khajiit may be different. Which may be the reason the hands are not colliding with the body. Possibly the same for Argonians. A quick fix for this is to go to the female hands nif and copy the NiStringExtraData for the hand xml over to the female Khajiit hands. This should fix the collisions with the Khajiit hads colliding with the breast. 

On 2/14/2021 at 9:14 AM, Jason1911 said:

I have a really odd problem I can't seem to find a fix for. Playing on LE, all the female npcs have breast and hand collision,  except khajiit, which happens to be what I'm playing in my current playthrough. 

I've checked dozens of other npcs. All the human, elves, orcs have hand collisions with the breasts, but my character and the only other khajiit female I found do not. Other npcs also have hand collision with my characters breasts during sex scenes, but I have none with theirs.

Reveal hidden contents

1253852366_KhajiitPracticing1.gif.17989fd4718dde324f3c7b9ddcc0ac5b.gif

How did you manage to work this? When I tried to install this mod, breasts (butt and else) was static.

The CBBE bodyslide files seem to be inflating the body to 2x-3x the size, therefore there is extreme clipping seen on preview.

Okay, I noticed the bodyslide files don't work with your old presets, they completely mess it up and the new 4 included sliders are all maxed out at 100%

After testing in game, the physics work. However the breasts are indeed 3x the size at least. There's also a feet seam among other parts. ?

Thanks for sharing this great mod, everything went smoothly for me in LE, but I encountered an annoying problem which I don't know whether it is due to my PC specs (16G RAM, GTX1060 6RAM, i6). I'm using a ENB, physics works greatly when there are not many NPCs around. However, when I'm walking toward a place of many NPCs, or I press ESC trying to adjust Mod options with many NPCs around (including my busty follower wearing HDT wigs and HDT clothes) , my game will crash.

Is my PC specs a bit low to run ENB and this mod with many NPCs around at the same time? Or is there any solution I missed?

Thanks

Ok I have the latest 1.1.2 ,
I installed CBBE options. no animals, regular body not SAM, I have no unnp stuff installed in my build.
I also have some CoisoHD stuff 

anyway I been plagued with some HTD CBBE armors looking like they were flip flopping to a UNNP type of shape real fast when a dead bandit was wearing stuff like TAWOB and a few other clothing mods. Such like bikini mods that flash rapid clipping even when worn by CBBE style followers.

I thought let me dive into your files and see if I can match the xml values if it was on my end. But I noticed this.....

--------- defaultBBPs.xml --------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>
    <!-- <map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/> --> I selected cbbe but its nulled?
    <!-- <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/> --> I selected cbbe but its nulled?
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
    <map shape="Hand" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hand.xml"/>
    <map shape="hands_1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hands_1.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="UUNPVaginaN" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNPVagina.xml"/>
    <map shape="UUNPVagina" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNPVaginam.xml"/>
    <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="uunp" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="unbp" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\unbp.xml"/>
    <map shape="UNPB_TBBP_1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UNPB_TBBP_1.xml"/>
    <map shape="UN7B" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UN7B.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="un7b" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UN7B.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Body.xml"/> duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Body.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive?
    <map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BaseShape.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHeadIMF" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHeadIMF.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\FemaleHead.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>duplicate? or is TAG case sensitive? was one to be a SAM body?
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleFeet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleFeet.xml"/>
    <!-- <map shape="Torso" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Torso.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Werewolf Light Skin" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\WerewolfFemale1.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="WereWolfLow01:0" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\WerewolfFemale2.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="HandFemale1stPerson" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale1stPerson.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="HandsArgonian1stperson" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsArgonian1stperson.xml"/> -->
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <!-- <map shape="SAMHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\SAMHands.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="HandFemale3rd" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale3rd.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="HandFemale" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Werewolf Light Skin" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\WerewolfHands1.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="WereWolfLow01:0" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\WerewolfHands2.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="VampireLordGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\VampireLordGenitals.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="WerewolfGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\WerewolfGenitals.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Armor" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Armor\Armor.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Troll Cave" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Armor\Troll Cave.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="pCylinder2" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\pCylinder2.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="pasted_pCylinder1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\pasted_pCylinder1.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Canince_Cock" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Canine.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="DemonCock" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Demon.xml"/> -->
    <!-- <map shape="Tounge" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Tongue.xml"/> -->

</default-bbps>
-----------

Even since I selected CBBE choices that I opt-in are actually NULL in yellow but all the unnp stuff is actually activated?
the base shape pointing to the BaseShape.xml and not the cbbe-hdt-vag.xml ?

what I did was manually nulled the baseshape.xml and activated the cbbe-hdt-vag.xml and a lot of the armor flickering between two different shapes has stopped.  And all my HTD armor butt areas have there bounce again but not in the nude with smp.
but I was trying to add a little more bounce to the CBBE butt and for the life of me am lost.
and I am not sure since I wanted CBBE parts, I don't see the map shape point to the file "dg-tbbp.xml" it looks like another female body with the But edit I need but is not listed?

I though maybe since you had duplicated 
 <map shape="Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Body.xml"/>
    <map shape="body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Body.xml"/>

maybe this install XML was overlooked? I am not sure but giving a whirl to make it work. Oh btw when I made a few edits and removed duplicates and stuff I noticed a 5-10 fps gain in game and was running a little smoother. 

another odd thing the bodyshape FEET color in blue points to the feet.xml , there are two line items, one is active and the other is Nulled?
if cbbe and unnp use the same xml of the same name and tags why are there two, or was one line to point to a different xml file when activated?

I am not 100% what I am doing but been slowly poking around and figure ask you if I am barking up the wrong tree???
It just seemed the default selected all the NON cbbe choices for XMLs

FYI,

Cluelessly fudging around a little bit on my end, I <-- disabled --> all the unnp style line stuff that the CBBE style xml file would already be including, to rule out two body or shape files running at the same time or 2 vag settings too. I never selected any animal options so I left those xml files disabled.

-- defaultBBPs.xml --
<map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
 <map shape="Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Body.xml"/> changed to cbbe-tbbp.xml

but still had very little butt bounce or fleshy wobble when naked NPCs dance, yet all the other collisions sort of worked.
I looked close at the cbbe-tbbp.xml file and it had really no bone weights for the BUTT but pre butt and others looked incomplete?

So I jumped the gun and replaced the "cbbe-tbbp.xml and let the defaultBBPs.xml point to my "CosioBaseHiPoly.xml instead file not part of this mod"

Walla , all the body physics was allowing the butt to work as it did with htd-smp or htd stuff when the npc wore clothes and armor. and matched up real nice to the same amount of physics and body sizes, but the naked 3BBB settings are still superior in flowing movement.

the armor twitching I think, not 100% sure, is those cbbe or unp styles have set collisions or not, when worn, but if the bikini top is removed the 3bbb breast show and the twitching settles down or stops completely. 

I would have to ponder if the game engine or files is sampling the 3bbb body limits and then it samples the armor limits and collisions which sends it freaking out which way to collide out of the way. 
q. does the engine sample both the naked body smp + the armors htd-smp and if the values are so far off or missing causes the to to fight where the hips, breasts or butt should settle down in position? like missing dampers or mass valves? and if collisions is on or off for fingers, arms, clothes or weapon interactions.

anyway I am no guru on this stuff,  I can only say the cbbe-tbbp.xml and cbbe-htd-vag.xml needs someone with more experience to look those over, I am sure the unp ones are good since they have way more detail for collision and bone weights then what I am seeing with the cbbe ones.

Sorry that is all I have at this time.

DKnight1 THANK YOU, for bringing/sharing this mod with us, I am enjoying it and hope to help where I can if I can.

edit you had MaximumReference.xml mention in setup, I swapped my working cosioHD.xml to now point to MaximumReference.xml.xml and seems to work just as well for now. I assume that MaximumReference.xml should have been pointed to when I installed the mod and selected the cbbe stuff? 

3BBB SMP COAN Body and physic with more bounce collision are perfect cool  

BUT

Disadvantage 

Skeleton is a problem during sex action height up and down look like sex distance and penis hard to enter vagina due distance far 

Outfit isn't worth they didn't support your 3BBB SMP outfit, dress and ,armors that's why 

please fix for LE

Thank You  

Thank you @DKnight13 for this awesome mod! I have never dared to venture into the depth of SMP before, but with this mod I gave it a try. I read every post on this support page and tried to make it work. (Yes I read the installation instructions)

I tried:

- having this mod overwrite AIO Animated Pussy or uninstalling AIO Animated Pussy

- put HDT PE overwrite this mod (as someone suggested to make HDT PE work while dressed)

- EU, non-EU and the altered EU-version of the .xml-files (I'm on an EU system)

- Altered the mod order in MO in relation to files it overwrites like XPMSE and ABC.

But to no avail. I create the body, hands and feet (Coan), run FNIS, launch the game, it goes full screen black and then it crashes. Every time.

I get an "hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log" in my overwrite folder in MO that says:

hello world
hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics
['date' 'time']INFO: Queue OK

If I install with any of the packaged xml-files it also states "Unknown config". If I replace them with the altered xml-files in this thread, "Unknown config" goes away, but the rest remains. I have a ton of mods that are HDT-related like Maid Outfit HDT, HDT sitting height fix, HDT KS hairdo, HDT skirt, every custom follower is upgraded to UUNP. I know I can disable those mods to test, but that is gonna take alot of time. I would really like to avoid disabling everything HDT-related to get SMP to work just to test....

So I'm wondering if anybody knows something I'm doing wrong? Has any EU-user made it work? With HDT?

Kind Regards

Me, Myself and Embry

#EU version

How do you enable psychics for this mod, i remeber i used smp for SE(im trying to make LE work rn) when it came out and i remeber i needed to connect body and xml in "defaultBBPs.xml".
The thing is i dont see generated uunp body declared anywhere, i've checked the name of generaded body from preset UUNPVagina1(COAN) and got the name UUNPVaginaN(usually most of uunp bodies are named UUNP or Baseshape) so i tried to connect it to basic cbbe-hdt-vag.xml to see if it works(i doesn't). Am i doing something wrong?

Also is moving all hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs files from virtual(MO2) to root Skyrim folder still a thingy for it to work correct?

EDIT: so i have loaded 3BBB body build inside bodyslide, name of body is Baseshape, and i have connected MaximumReference.xml to it via defaultBBPs.xml

and it works. So question remains is the UUNPVagina1(COAN) correct body preset to use? and what are the diffrences between this and h1,h2,h3,h4.

image.png.03275b6d151f64ad3301eec39d289fbb.png

working body preset in bodyslide that uses SMP

image.png.45baf381ac22d7654bb496410f8d54ef.png

Inside of defualtBBPs.xml

image.png.56da2c47b76b35d476d488343725adee.png

Proof that build in body from mod is called UUNPVaginaN

EDIT2:

Thanks to DFSL i have realized that ineed most of the files provided in EU fmod option contained points instead of commas, and this was making body psychics not working.

I have made changes to the every file inside "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder so it should be compatibile with EU-keyboard right now, works for me.

tho i have no idea why adding Xml to BaseShape inside defaultBBPs made previous smp body work, now after i corrected xmls even removing lines i added for testing before, body still works.

If anyone is interested in just copying and pasting the changed files here they are

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.zip

if you want your hdt based armor to work proper you need non-empty hdt files that this mod provides(use your old ones or get them from some mod), for me personally i dont want hdt to conflict with smp, as i saw that when i have not corrected xmls yet(and tried solutions provided in topic), old hdt files i had provided me with butt and thighs movement, and now with xml working and empty hdt(again) whole body has movement, butt, thigs included, so i dont want them to overwrite eachother atm untill i find solution for that.

Now that i made it work i guess it's time to check how sexlab collision works like.