On 11/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, DKnight13 said:

It's been updated now with the performance friendly xmls 

not sure what happened but after downloading the latest LE version, everything works as per normal, thanks for sharing, i noticed u provided skeletons nifs and hkx, these should overwrite XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended skeletons?

p/s: floppy sos causing my character to go invisible, could it be i turn it disable for my female player in the mcm , anyways just removed it and everything looks ok.

6 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

I noticed that when I filter bodyslide with your slidergroups, uunpvagina files aren't present, though they are in the .xml.

I'm trying to build them now

imo, dont use the slider groups its not the correct body type, just use the unassign filter and create the body type from there

9 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

I noticed that when I filter bodyslide with your slidergroups, uunpvagina files aren't present, though they are in the .xml.

I'm trying to build them now

No luck...

33 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

imo, dont use the slider groups its not the correct body type, just use the unassign filter and create the body type from there

Didn't work either...

7 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

explain which body type are u building? didnt work doesnt tell me anything... mostly u screwed up lmao!!!!

On 11/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, Racoonity said:

Hi, I tried installing the LE version with no success. The only thing working is the weapon sling.

Using Mod Organizer, I installed only this file and the requirements, also selecting in xpmse the fake collisions option.

I built the uunp special body in your sliders group, ran FNIS and changed the dlls.

Am I doing something wrong?

Load order sorted with LOOT:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FloppySOS.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Tongues.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp

Thanks for the interest ?

@ DKnight13 dragon penis missing textures, seems like the nif meshes are looking for textures in textures\actors\dragon\..., whereas the more nasty creatures are at textures\MoreNastyCritters\dragon\.., but the names for yours is different too, kindly look into this, i am not sure if the other creatures have this problem will update if i do find any. 

32 minutes ago, killorkilled said:

i use maximum cbbe option did create bodyslide preset using maximum cbbe smp conversion body and yet body is not working not body physics not even vagina and anus physics its working.

make sure this mod is overwriting every mod it conflicts with , it's easy if u use mod organizer 2.

2 minutes ago, killorkilled said:

@Whizkid if u know how make this mod work can u help me man im desperate.

i use mod organizer 2 and i let this mod overwrite everything and it works, dont install the options just the main file and see if that works for u.

dont forget to build the body using bodyslide and filter unassigned and choose the uunpvagina1(coan) outfit/body and hands and feet too.

great mod.  thank you for all the hard work.

I have been using All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 2.0b (FOMOD)

and All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

I install this instead, and it worked fine and really looked good.

Only problem was any clothing mods that I rebuilt with body slide (like TERA armors)  no longer had physics.

But mods, I made, that I had added physics to, and that overwrite the armor, without bodyslide Worked physics wise.

do not know, what was in the first mods that is not in yours. the second mod listed above says it needs HDT PE physics, which I did not install.

12 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Only problem was any clothing mods that I rebuilt with body slide (like TERA armors)  no longer had physics.

But mods, I made, that I had added physics to, and that overwrite the armor, without bodyslide Worked physics wise.

do not know, what was in the first mods that is not in yours. the second mod listed above says it needs HDT PE physics, which I did not install.

Ye. I have that problem as well but only on chest pieces. Thongs calves etc that dont take 32 bSlot work ok at least for me but everything else is mostly static.

Hi,
Nice body physic mod, i try it for the se version.
But i have a little problem.
I have no penis collision, i use schlong of skyrim but i let your mod overwrite sos meshes. do i have to use sos light version?
I used 3ba before I deactivated the 3ba mod for yours and I don't have any bounce with the clothes now.
i have creature collisions but i lose abc cock's penis. if i activate abc i no longer have collisions. a lot of animation is done for abc mod now, without moving penis the animations are not good.
Is there any way to fix these issues to use your body mod? so far i have reverted to 3ba.
thanks.

47 minutes ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
Nice body physic mod, i try it for the se version.
But i have a little problem.
I have no penis collision, i use schlong of skyrim but i let your mod overwrite sos meshes. do i have to use sos light version?
I used 3ba before I deactivated the 3ba mod for yours and I don't have any bounce with the clothes now.
i have creature collisions but i lose abc cock's penis. if i activate abc i no longer have collisions. a lot of animation is done for abc mod now, without moving penis the animations are not good.
Is there any way to fix these issues to use your body mod? so far i have reverted to 3ba.
thanks.

You don't have to use the light version of SOS, that was just the only free one I could find. If there is a full version for SE please link it so I can update the requirements. Of course still overwrite the meshes with this mods version for collision compatibility. 

@Sorrow_421 and @Arcturus7777 you should still have the HDT-PE mod with the 3BBB SMP to be able to use regular HDT physics with Skinned Mesh Physics. Don't unistall or remove HDT-PE if you still want to use HDT-PE. Uninstalling HDT-PE is NOT required to to make 3BBB SMP setup to work . My mod doesn't need HDT-PE and is not required but you should still have HDT-PE for your other mods that do require HDT-PE like the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 you mentioned. 

Thank you for trying out my mod BTW
Glad to hear it works in your game?

8 hours ago, Whizkid said:

@ DKnight13 dragon penis missing textures, seems like the nif meshes are looking for textures in textures\actors\dragon\..., whereas the more nasty creatures are at textures\MoreNastyCritters\dragon\.., but the names for yours is different too, kindly look into this, i am not sure if the other creatures have this problem will update if i do find any. 

I personally don't use MoreNastyCritters myself so I wouldn't know. And personally would not want to use or try More Nasty Critters, respectfully. But from looking at the way the textures are file pathed based on your description of the original mod and comparing it to my SMP patch it does appear to be miss file pathed. 

Edit: Another quicker fix, if I may add, is to re order the texture paths as the SMP patch the original More Nasty Critters mod. That way you do not have to edit every single nif which would be more time consuming to do so. And be faster to reorganize the folder structure for the textures.  

I also got those from the original All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 2.0b (FOMOD).