Ok, so this mods hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP only has the following settings 

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ascii"?>
<hkpackfile classversion="9" contentsversion="hk_2013.1.0-r1" toplevelobject="#0044">

<hksection name="__data__">

<hkobject name="#0044" class="hkpPhysicsSystem" signature="0xd6c543df">
            <!-- memSizeAndFlags SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
            <!-- referenceCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
            <hkparam name="rigidBodies" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="constraints" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="actions" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="phantoms" numelements="0"></hkparam>
            <hkparam name="name">&#9216;</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
            <hkparam name="active">true</hkparam>
        </hkobject>

</hksection>

</hkpackfile>

loading any other hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP mods cause massive frame rate loss, but allow for hdt outfits and armors. can someone help me out?

On 6/25/2021 at 8:33 AM, ragnam said:

Solved to some point....
Ok I think I got a fix when using a mixed hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that has something like Hawt SMP for clothes that are not supported with like COCO or 3bbb style armors.

The flickering that people see with clothes on an NPC that has been discussed was that the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml will contain many of the same bone tags. tags like NPC L Butt or NPC L FrontThigh etc etc...

What I found was if my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml contains NPC L PreButt and NPC L Butt , all those are already in that file and perform Physics on the clothes you already have.  Then by matching bone for bone I placed <!--  --> around bone tags in the Baseshape.xml but I was editing my own custom MaximumReference.xml as mentioned in above post.

example 

<!--  
<bone name=" ......

</bone>
-->

But I would not disable the 

<generic-constraint bodyA="......" bodyB=".......">

</generic-constraint>

Seems the HDT SMP physics runs all my CBBE HDT and CosioHD clothing sets when dressed. and if the clothes are removed the bone values make it over to the aka baseshape file and can be still manipulated by the generic-constraint while having the BONES disables not to over ride selected gravity and stuff from the baseshape.xml

so I have no more flickering or wild breasts, legs or butts.  My problem solved. and I dont have to migrate over to a UNNP or 3bca or 3bbb only clothes to get all existing sets to stay running.

notes: editing the meshconfigfiles in xml are so much easier to modify on the fly, its the hdtHavokModifier.exe is the pain in the asse to get tweaked to ones liking.

Hi, LE user here, ive lost all armor/outfit physics with this mod, but i really want to keep the this mod, can you help me with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP ?

On 9/19/2021 at 8:42 AM, Yoen said:

Hi, LE user here, ive lost all armor/outfit physics with this mod, but i really want to keep the this mod, can you help me with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP ?

do you understand how to edit XML files at all? if so try this test....
I am no guru but have been making and breaking xml file functions to see what works best for me.
Tweaking Values as I go to get a better personal pref game visual.

I assume you have a hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that you like which works well with HDT physics and have installed the 3bbb mod installed last

If you noticed that you lost stuff like butt bounce and breasts or belly twitch or butt twitch wild at times?

Test to manually try, locate your 3bbb.xml typically its the baseshape.xml  (I myself made my own file name and tweaks)

In that 3bbb xml body locate those bones that share the same bone names as the 

WRAP Null CODE just the bones, like so in the 3bbb xml, that way your HDT file bone tags rule the control over your clothing physics.

<!-- null   
    <bone name="NPC L PreBreast">
        <mass>0.000000</mass>
        <inertia x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
all the bones between aalso
    <bone name="NPC R Breast01">
        <mass>0.6</mass>
        <inertia x="4" y="4" z="4"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0.72</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0.7</angularDamping>
        <gravity-factor>1</gravity-factor>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0</restitution>
        <margin-multiplier>1</margin-multiplier>
    </bone>  
 nulled -->

do the same on the butt ,  if your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP xml uses belly bones and flickers to null those bones too in code as above without deleting the xml code.

I null bones in code so I can always go back to remove them or test my files

-----

What I seen is the  hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP uses the same clothing bone names on armor and clothing and then the 3bbb lists the same bones and kind of overrides or conflicts with values or stops working or makes the butt or boobs twitch.

So I found when my NPCs are clothed they use the 

clothed body
hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP 
NPC R/L PreBreast
NPC R/L Breast
NPC R/L Breast01

However once the NPC clothes are removed in game they use the 3bbb , so make sure the above list of bones are nulled in the 3bbb xml if you want to use your HDT in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP or like from hwat mod xml files.

nude body
3BBB xml body used in skinned meshes folder
<!--
NPC R/L PreBreast
NPC R/L Breast
NPC R/L Breast01
-->
R/L Breast00
R/L Breast01
R/L Breast02
R/L Breast03

I hope that helps, I have not finish my own style configs to share just yet for cbbe type body
I use CBBE HDT clothes and even CosioHD HDT and they both work great for me at the same time along with 3BBB, 

Edited by ragnam

Ok without me trying to explain what I did to get CBBE/Cosio HDT stuff to work with clothed items while 3BBB runs the unclothed bodies.

After you install your cbbe basic stuff and then Hawt then followed by 3BBB.

Here are my file tweaks and I am still fine tuning them...
in the SKSE\Plugins folder  before dropping this file in your folder rename your hdtphysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml to hdtphysicsExtensionDefaultBBP-fallback.xml
incase you dislike mine you still have a copy of your older one.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

and in your plugions/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder same thing as above direction rename your old file FILENAME-fallback to keep an old copy before dropping this in that location.

defaultBBPs.xml

MaximumReference.xml

in my config default I did not use baseshape but pointing most of it to the MaximumReference.xnl and tweak it over several weeks/months to what worked or did not.

Now I just need to tweak down some bounce and tweak up some other jiggle but need to secure some of those twisting nips, I hate those twisting nips with a mind of their own at times. even SMP KS hairs works fine too.

I have my own bodyslide slide shape I did,  if it gives you an idea I can add that on a new thread. 

I never could hid tag correctly? same body left to right weight 30 40 80 20

<hide>
20210926042633_1.jpg.7140756aa49d99577cecf533f472331c.jpg

</hide>

Edited by ragnam
  • 1 month later...

does anyone know how to get it to work with armour? the physics work when i dont have any armour on but as soon as i equip something its static, ive built in bodyslide using the max realclone thing. i'm also using obody if that changes anything. this is SE version

EDIT - i've tried the fixes others have replied with but no luck :(

EDIT 2 - sort of got it working by moving 3BBB CBBE below it, however it doesn't use the correct body set by obody

Edited by spadger
  • 3 weeks later...

Idk why but the LE version is not working?
I installed it correctly kinda hard to mess up an installer.
I let the mod files override the HDT files and i moved the d3dcompiler_47 to skyrim folder
i ran Fnis/Nemesis and still nothing,
When i load my save i don't have the body physics and it breaks the Beast race tail physics
the tail physics work when i start a new game but still no body physics

Now the dumb question but
Since this is all-in-one should i remove CBBE base and SOS, Demoniac, Pretty face and any physics related mods? (Such as HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported)

I let Vortex override all of these files with the mods files so they shouln't be an issue but just asking for confirmation? Since for whatever reason it was a pain to get basic physics to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you for this awesome mod.

I have some problems though.

How do I get these physics applied to standalone followers?

Currently some have physics in their stomach but nowhere else.

On the bodies that all physics work on, everyone's tits look really weird, kind of misshapen and squished. With clothes on tits seem to return to normal shape.

Any help on these would be appreciated.

I don't really want to go tinkering about in things I have no clue about.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

No idea where else to try asking this (tried Reddit & Discord) but your Lady Dimitrescu outfit mod has been putting white streaks on my player & a white box under her feet after installing & building the outfit in BodySlide. I have all the requirements, I'm not playing on AE, & none of the mods are updated for AE in mind so no clue how to fix this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has there been any progress on the neck seam front? The preview images don't show any seams whatsoever, but my characters face is essentially a different color to the rest of the body with this mod on. Is anyone not having these issues, or has anyone found a way to fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I installed this for LE and am having issues with the male skeletons or meshes, I'm not sure witch I'm not great at modding. I'm getting weird boob, belly, and ass stretching on SOS models instead of custom CBBE models. I'll go over this thread again, maybe I missed something. All the girls are looking and behaving great, 10/10. I just need to figure out how to fix the dudes.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this mod, DKnight13. I have hit a bit of a stumbling block. The body that I build in bodyslide isn't the body that appears in-game (the breasts are much larger and a different shape). If anyone happens to read this and might be able to diagnose the problem I’d be very grateful.

Edited by adsmith89

Can someone explain it to me, please.

I have all the requirements installed and working properly and I am using the standard CBBE Curvy body.

• When I use this plugin will I have to recreate the body in Bodyslide or just plug and play?
  • If so, can I still use CBBE Curvy body preset?
  • Lastly, I have the HDT-SMP addon for Schlongs of Skyrim, is that compatible and will the penis interact properly with the vagina and anus?

Sorry for the stupid questions I just want to iron out all the details.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 9:11 AM, Whizkid said:

i use mod organizer 2 and i let this mod overwrite everything and it works, dont install the options just the main file and see if that works for u.

dont forget to build the body using bodyslide and filter unassigned and choose the uunpvagina1(coan) outfit/body and hands and feet too.

The hands preset provided are giving a pretty bad wrist seam.  Has anyone made a fix for that yet?

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2022 at 3:49 AM, Ivari said:

I'm running into an issue where it seems the breast size isn't displayed when characters are clothed. Undressing makes them the right size however. Any clues on what's going on?
image.thumb.png.9a5af6a3cb1eaa189d43d282b209a53f.pngimage.thumb.png.00e59368b70b5bd429ad2069cb15e3bb.png

Looks like you didn't build the clothing in bodyslide. 

Or vanilla outfits not compatible and have no sides to build.