5 hours ago, DKnight13 said:

In the XPMSE try changing it from "fake collisions" to "Physics Extension" 
You need to have that in order for the SMP to work in game 
Then reinstall the 3BBB mod 

Sorry, I forgot an "also" here. That was the first thing I tried.

12 hours ago, Racoonity said:

also selecting in xpmse the fake collisions option.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

cool thanks, another question if I installed with the critters option, should I allow your mod to overwrite BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks or let BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks overwrite your mod and is your mod a modified version of BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks?

thanks for sharing.

last question, when using your body the UUNPVagina1(COAN) version there is a very noticeable performance problem i.e. skyrim will pause/freeze then unfreeze this happened when naked making the game unplayable, not sure what is causing this problem?

So you let my "Critters" addon overwrite Baka's stuff for collisions with the female body to work.

As for the UUNPVagina1(COAN) naked the reason your game is causing lag is because most likely due your game not game not being able to handle the "per-triangle-shape" SMP calculation in the xml.

I had a the same issue with the Maximum CBBE SMP body until I changed it to "per-vertex-shape" and then the game started to run normally ang the physics started working.

What I can do is send you a performance friendly xml for UUNPVagina1(COAN) changing the "per-triangle-shape" to "per-vertex-shape" and should improve the preformance of your game.      

18 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

So you let my "Critters" addon overwrite Baka's stuff for collisions with the female body to work.

As for the UUNPVagina1(COAN) naked the reason your game is causing lag is because most likely due your game not game not being able to handle the "per-triangle-shape" SMP calculation in the xml.

I had a the same issue with the Maximum CBBE SMP body until I changed it to "per-vertex-shape" and then the game started to run normally ang the physics started working.

What I can do is send you a performance friendly xml for UUNPVagina1(COAN) changing the "per-triangle-shape" to "per-vertex-shape" and should improve the preformance of your game.      

thanks that would be nice of u.

btw, anyone have a realclone uunp body to share and is there any difference between the coan and realclone uunp body?

They are literally the same. Same thing with BHUNP except what Baka did was just added a some more polys to the body, renamed the meshes, added his own collision objects in the nif, and added in more bones that don't do anything but look like they are from the XPMSE skeleton (which is fine). And in the xml he change only a few things such as a line from "UUNPVagina1" to "Base Shape", declared his own collision objects near the end of the xml, and removed the lines for collision support for the vagina and anus SMP collisions and only made the vagina HDT-PE/CBPC compatible. But if you were to compare side by side Baka's "BaseShape.xml" and Realclone's "UUNPVagina1.xml" in Note Pad ++ they are almost identical to each other in their structure. Even the weight painting on both the nifs look identical to each other with the names of the bones being named exactly the same as Realclone's. Now this could just be the naming of the XPMSE skeleton being used in both nifs.   

I'm not saying Baka's stole the body or xml's and he even said himself that he doesn't even know who Realclone is. He also said that BHUNP is his own project judging from the Bodyslide files, sliders, and the poly count increase on the body he added with 3DS Max.

But comparing both the topology of the meshes, the weight panting of the exact same bones with the same names, and the structure of both their xmls they almost look exactly the same. 

But these are just my thoughts. Not trying to say anything bad. See for your self. 

These are all just generic SMP stuff being pushed out to the public for both versions of Skyrim after all. No harm done.           

1 hour ago, mariopio said:

Maybe I am dumb, but I can't make it work in BS, this is the preview:

Screenshot (1).png

I'm not sure if you've noticed already. But at the top right corner where the sliders says "Maximum Curvy Heavy, Maximum Curvy Light, Maximum Slim Heavy, Maximum Slim Light". Change those sliders from 100 to 0 and the CBBE Max body should look fine.

9 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

They are literally the same. Same thing with BHUNP except what Baka did was just added a some more polys to the body, renamed the meshes, added his own collision objects in the nif, and added in more bones that don't do anything but look like they are from the XPMSE skeleton (which is fine). And in the xml he change only a few things such as a line from "UUNPVagina1" to "Base Shape", declared his own collision objects near the end of the xml, and removed the lines for collision support for the vagina and anus SMP collisions and only made the vagina HDT-PE/CBPC compatible. But if you were to compare side by side Baka's "BaseShape.xml" and Realclone's "UUNPVagina1.xml" in Note Pad ++ they are almost identical to each other in their structure. Even the weight painting on both the nifs look identical to each other with the names of the bones being named exactly the same as Realclone's. Now this could just be the naming of the XPMSE skeleton being used in both nifs.   

I'm not saying Baka's stole the body or xml's and he even said himself that he doesn't even know who Realclone is. He also said that BHUNP is his own project judging from the Bodyslide files, sliders, and the poly count increase on the body he added with 3DS Max.

But comparing both the topology of the meshes, the weight panting of the exact same bones with the same names, and the structure of both their xmls they almost look exactly the same. 

But these are just my thoughts. Not trying to say anything bad. See for your self. 

These are all just generic SMP stuff being pushed out to the public for both versions of Skyrim after all. No harm done.           

hmm the realclone version is behind a paywall at his pateon page, whereas yours and baka is free, i tried baka's version but he disabled the anus whereas yours and realclone has it enable, would like to switch to your version, it's only your version which has this freezing problem i.e. the screen will freeze a sec then it's ok and it will freeze up again esp when trying to move around.

49 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

I'm not sure if you've noticed already. But at the top right corner where the sliders says "Maximum Curvy Heavy, Maximum Curvy Light, Maximum Slim Heavy, Maximum Slim Light". Change those sliders from 100 to 0 and the CBBE Max body should look fine.

Thanks, it worked. 

But I noticed a huge fps drop, is normal?

8 minutes ago, prismfall said:

i have a weird issue where the textures dont apply properly, im not sure how to fix it. the physics work no problem and ive tried reinstalling 20201116002027_1.jpg.68887dd110105d177b3c03ae6c910d30.jpg

That looks like a UNP style textures on a CBBE style body. Dead giveaway is the hip gaps and nips are higher from where the mesh nips are.
Maybe > I am not sure if you had UNP before your wanting to try a cbbe body, if so it might be that bodyslide studio might need to be reistalled to have the slider sets you want to use. many people forget this when jumping back and forth trying to test out a new base body styles from what they originally installed.

25 minutes ago, mariopio said:

Thanks, it worked. 

But I noticed a huge fps drop, is normal?

Depends, what are your specs?

I'll add in a more performance friendly xml to ease the frame rate drops and cpu usage of the SMP rendering.
By changing the "per-triangle-shape" to "per-vertex-shape" on the xml files should ease up on the cpu/gpu usage. 

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

That looks like a UNP style textures on a CBBE style body. Dead giveaway is the hip gaps and nips are higher from where the mesh nips are.
Maybe > I am not sure if you had UNP before your wanting to try a cbbe body, if so it might be that bodyslide studio might need to be reistalled to have the slider sets you want to use. many people forget this when jumping back and forth trying to test out a new base body styles from what they originally installed.

ive always used UNP and i even reinstalled to make sure i had UNP selected in this mod but i still got the same error. i reinstalled using the CBBE option and the texture error is gone now. maybe the names in the pack got swapped in the latest ver?

1 hour ago, DKnight13 said:

Depends, what are your specs?

I'll add in a more performance friendly xml to ease the frame rate drops and cpu usage of the SMP rendering.
By changing the "per-triangle-shape" to "per-vertex-shape" on the xml files should ease up on the cpu/gpu usage. 

I could use with the performance friendly version please. I got a laptop with A12-9720P processor and integrated AMD Radeon R7 Graphics so it's lagging at low 720p with the body.

12 minutes ago, WhateverIAm said:

I could use with the performance friendly version please. I got a laptop with A12-9720P processor and integrated AMD Radeon R7 Graphics so it's lagging at low 720p with the body.

That's probably why. I just updated both versions of the mod. Please check and see when you can. 

hmm the realclone version is behind a paywall at his pateon page, whereas yours and baka is free, i tried baka's version but he disabled the anus whereas yours and realclone has it enable, would like to switch to your version, it's only your version which has this freezing problem i.e. the screen will freeze a sec then it's ok and it will freeze up again esp when trying to move around.

It's been updated now with the performance friendly xmls 

42 minutes ago, DKnight13 said:

It's been updated now with the performance friendly xmls 

cool many thanks

update: seems like it isnt performance friendly xmls, install and ran skyrim and loaded a save game, the issue came up immediately game will freeze a sec then unfreeze and freeze again, making it unplayable, i had never encountered a problem like this before, not even sure what is causing this seem likely its the female nif that is causing it.

1 hour ago, DKnight13 said:

That's probably why. I just updated both versions of the mod. Please check and see when you can. 

Installed and tried opening the game through SKSE, this is the error in the log

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll (00000001 hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics 00000001) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin

Maybe I'm being a little dumb here, but how do you enable the unnp body in the bodyslide?
I dont have anything close to the picture from the file description when I'm looking through the presets.

Also, I appear to have the same issue as WhateverIAm, the game crashes at the startup with the same error.

Here is what my ModOrganizer v 2.3.2 says during installation:

The following files or folders were not found in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work properly.
Folder '03 xml files\Non EU\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs'.
So essentially I get and build my CBBE preset and it looks alright but has zero physics and collisions. Floppy SOS also says in-game that it has errors (the balls seem to have the physics though)
XMPSE is fresh and set to Physics. 

Any help?