1 hour ago, notfriendsftw said:

im thinking of downloading this mod but i have to ask (skyrim special edition user) is this a replacement for 3ba? also if it replaces 3ba would it work with armor mods that use 3ba?

This shouldn't over ride your 3ba mod in terms of the xmls because Maximum CBBE SMP has it's own dedicated xml for it's body physics. Of course what ever body you choose in Outfitstudio will overwite the femalebody nif in your skyrim folders. The textures should still be the same. But if the vagina innards and anus are not showing up there is a photoshop file you can use for texture blend. You should still be able to use outfits that are converted to 3ba.    

Skyrim LE, physics don't work.

Using Mod Organiser 2, I removed all other mods except for this one, its requirements and Alternate Start.

Tried both CBBE and UUNP.

Tried all variations of .xml files EU and non-EU (what is even different?), with and without performance fix.

XPMSE v4.79 with physics extensions, .dll moved, FNIS runned, UUNPVagina1(COAN) body built.

What am I missing?

2 hours ago, Dabuhhh said:

whats the dif between this and baka haeun mod? can you do a mega link? my net is shit and is imposible download the file thanks for the mod

The difference between my UUNP body mod and baka's is mine has SMP collision for the vagina and anus while Baka's only has HDT-PE/CBPC collisions for just the vagina. Baka's body however has more polys on the thighs, ass, and breast. 

Sorry about the congestion for the DLs but this is the best I can do for now. My MEGA drive is already full ? 

2 hours ago, DKnight13 said:

The difference between my UUNP body mod and baka's is mine has SMP collision for the vagina and anus while Baka's only has HDT-PE/CBPC collisions for just the vagina. Baka's body however has more polys on the thighs, ass, and breast. 

Sorry about the congestion for the DLs but this is the best I can do for now. My MEGA drive is already full ? 

Yee but tbh. with that UV its not rly important how many polygons u have...

For example here we have BHUNP with 8k Textures, and there is around 0.17 pixels / triangle

ofc. More Pixels = Better UV ( because you can make ur model more detailed )

Spoiler

s1.png.ec59683306a4d6a2022514567199d2c0.png

So You just waste memory using that many polygons with that bad UV :x...

so in my opinion DKnight version is better in this situation ^_^

Btw. DKnight if Your Mega is already full then use LoversLab :)...

just upload Files to Description / Post Uploaded Files not to Mod Files :P...

I already tested that and i even told that to Ashal and CPU... it seems that they rly dont care about that :x...

Mod Files Limit -> 200 MB

Message / Description Files Limit -> At least 1.67 GB ( because i was testing that big File ;D )

How can I convert Chest Armor in outfit studio? Other things work fine. Thongs, pelvis, calves, thighs all work ok but chest pieces bodyslot 32 don't move, the whole body loses its physics and becomes static. I copied all bone weights without any errors but still no jiggle. Clearly I am doing something wrong. If anyone correctly converts a chest piece in Outfit Studio for this body please share. Also in the archive you added skeleton_female.nif, skeletonbeast_female.nif and skeleton_female.hkx that are different in size from XPs should I use those or use XPs?

This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at the moment.

This file has been viewed or downloaded by too many users lately. Please try to access the file again later. If the file is particularly large or many people can access it, it may take up to 24 hours before you can view or download it. If you still cannot access the file after 24 hours, please contact your domain administrator.

Maybe a Upload to Mega is better as in Google. ?

10 minutes ago, Brisl said:

This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at the moment.

This file has been viewed or downloaded by too many users lately. Please try to access the file again later. If the file is particularly large or many people can access it, it may take up to 24 hours before you can view or download it. If you still cannot access the file after 24 hours, please contact your domain administrator.

Maybe a Upload to Mega is better as in Google. ?

I was able to download the file after I logged into my Google account. For those who want to be confidential, this can be a problem

works fine looks good ... i have a question is any Slower smoother Damped Jiggling Breast-Butt-Physics available ? Its currently in the setup to much for me ... looks good but my tits and butt jump in around like a rubber ball :D also nothing wrong in the setup but i personally prefer more smoother slower jiggle and bounce :P ... anyone have a smoother physicextension available for this body ?

it all worked great except it seems the body textures are like 4k or higher. I need to find some 2k ones. I had like 10 followers and stuff and my rig ran out of memory to the point the textues for 3bbb cbbe glossy over in light and checker graphs.  I am going to need to learn how to take my texture skins I like and add the inner parts to the body texture file some how. Any good tutorials to do that? 

4 hours ago, ragnam said:

it all worked great except it seems the body textures are like 4k or higher. I need to find some 2k ones. I had like 10 followers and stuff and my rig ran out of memory to the point the textues for 3bbb cbbe glossy over in light and checker graphs.  I am going to need to learn how to take my texture skins I like and add the inner parts to the body texture file some how. Any good tutorials to do that? 

I've added texture blending folders, TextBlendUUNP and TextBlendCBBE, for the innards and are located in the "CalienteTools" folder in you Skyrim Data folder.
You need to have Photoshop and all it's necessary plugins for the texture blend and the .dds file to upload in Photoshop. Please see the description.