The positive thought thread.

Finally i started watching a moviebox called filmnoir collection, old movies from 1940s.

And i love it, great movies im glad i bought it.

Movies:

The Killers with Burt lancaster-Ava Gardner 1946

Murder My Sweet with Dick Powell-Clair Trevor-Anne Shirley 1944

Double Indemnity Fred MacMurray-Babara Stanwyck-Edward.G.Robinson 1944

Crossfire-Robert Young-Robert Michum-Gloria Grahame 1947

The Big Steal-Robert Michum-Jane Greer-Willaim Bendix 1949

Out of the Past-Robert Mitchum-Jane Greer 1947

The Glass Key-Alan Ladd-Veronica  Lake-Brian Donlevy 1942

This Gun for Hire-Alan Ladd-Veronica Lake 1942

The Blue Dahlia-Alan Ladd-Veronica Lake-William Bendix 1946

Yeh its old black and white but somehow i love seeing those old times in those movies nothing compare to todays movies.

Im also big fan of Alfred Hichcock and old gangster movies with Humprey Bogard James Cagney.

I've given myself a better system of chores and such. I go to sleep around 11 to 12 wake up at six, and at seven I start doing my chores so that when my parents wake up they see the house and such all cleaned up. Then at ten when my mom goes to work I walk her to her van and then I go for a walk. I have sever anxiety so outside causes me lots of anxiety but im getting better which is another positive!

Feel great too.

ALSO my parents told me that we are going to be getting a puppy soon, which is great because we had to get rid of my cat Olly due to illness.

And other than that todays been a great day :)

Found an old post that I absolutely love. 

"Whoever spread the ubiquitous idea that "lasting for hours" makes a guy good in bed should be shot."

Whoever spread the ubiquitous idea that there is such a thing as being good in bed should be shot.

You can spend fifty years refining your technique at something, but if it doesn't turn your partner on, it won't work and that's all there is to it.

Ultimately, being "good in bed" is practically synonymous with being communicative and being a good listener.

Fucking. Truth.

Was sitting in a bar the other night with a wife. Bourbon n Coke in one hand, cigarette in another.

Some moron walks up and loudly proclaims "Do you mind?!" about the cigarette.

"Nope." and the wife and I both took a drag at the same time. The people playing pool next to us chuckle.

Moron loudly says  "You're killing yourself, you know. And me too with the 2nd hand smoke."

[punchline]

I exhale and hold the cig up "If I live long enough for this to kill me, it's been a good life. And if you keep buggin, yours will be shorter than mine."

[/punchline]

everyone laughed and Wade (the bartender, yeah we're regulars) walks over to moron "Time to go. Cmon."

\o/  << touchdown (i win)

There was snow on the ground outside when I woke up, and I am a big fan of snow being on the ground. 

Otherwise, my school semester is coming to an end now, which is wonderful because it was starting to drag on.

I'm also quite glad that we are finally in December! November seemed to fly faster then usual this year.