The positive thought thread.

Guest Ragna_Rok

to be honest thulas, i was actually pumping iron for about 4 years, 4 times per week, when i was younger. in that way i dont actually change, i change back... after all its not only for me, but also for the ladies :D

Turned lvl 30 on Borderlands 2 with my Mechromancer!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LEVEL UP! MY PSYCHO TURNED LEVEL 42 OR SOMETHING A FEW DAYS AGO, WHICH IS ALSO TOTALLY AWESOME AND A POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR ME!

THE REASON I'M POSTING THIS IS SOLELY TO INFORM YOU THAT I GOT BORDERLANDS 2 AS WELL, SO WE SHOULD PLAY SOME TIME.

IMAGINE THIS POST IN THE VOICE OF MR TORGUE, ELSE THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

THERE IS NO FENCE ON THIS FENCE!!!

Uhhhhmmmm hmmmmm what positive stuff has happened to me recently?  Moved to a new place that's waaaay cheaper so I can afford to pay off some of my credit cards sooner.  That's good.  Uhmmmmm got a Wii U and started drawing again along with playing the shit outta mario with the misses.  Got her into drawing...well she traces stuff,  but it's a start.   Uhmmmmmm  got HDT working good for the girls jubblies in Skyrim.

Oh and finally house broke my dogs!!!  No more barefoot midnight pee stepping in the middle of for me. :P

"For the world at large, things are often serious, but rarely hopeless.  In Ireland, things are often hopeless, but rarely serious".

As someone with strong Irish roots in his family, trust me when I say that there is no culture less serious then the Irish.  Everything is either a joke, a joke that has yet to be written, a Limerick, a Limerick that has yet to be written, or a horrible tragedy that some smartass will crack wise about soon enough.  At least in Ireland, anyway.  Over here we had 9/11(well, we as in North America, since I'm Canadian).  But even so, once I saw it on the news, the young smartass that I was said "assholes couldn't have picked a worse time for this.  My birthday is in 7 days and no one is gonna shut up about this for months".

I guess there is no situation in which I can imagine myself not being able to find a joke.  Thank you, comedy gods, for inventing Black Comedy and Gallows Humor.

Ok this is dirty as fuck but oh well!  Warned you XP

Having sex and for the first time had my woman slap her tits all over my balls while she polished me senseless!  GOD DAMN!  FUUUUUCK!

I'd say that's pretty damn positive!  :D  :D  :D  :D

• 3 weeks later...

Last night, I talked to someone about my own identifying as bigendered, and after some talking about it, in which they said they had never talked about such a subject, I seem to have helped someone move a little bit closer to a better, fuller understanding of themselves. :)

Guest Youngmemer

My friend sent me the funnest typo (i should clarify that he is the super anti-gay type) and he sent "I just fucked the coolest guy in the post office today"

I'm pretty sure he meant talked to. I found it all the more funny because of the Irony.